Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suvarna saw the way I looked at Janelle while I was bathing her. "You're not going to be tempted to do this with our daughter when she's nineteen are you?"

"If she looks like you I will."

"If she looks like me then she'll probably be like me and she'll want you to do it. If so, please think about me when you're doing it."

"Oh my precious love, do you really believe there will ever be a day that I don't think about you?"

She didn't need to answer that rhetorical question. We both knew that not a day would pass that I wouldn't think of her when I saw our daughter growing up. That living, breathing miracle would be the constant reminder of our time together and the part of her that remained for me to love.

Janelle saw us looking at each other and said, "This is why I love you both so much. You're like Romeo and Juliet. I cry because your love for each other makes me happy and because the tragedy of your lives makes me sad."

We both put our arms around her and held her close to us. "Cry if you must but let these be the happy tears. Today we celebrate our love and share it with you. There will be time enough for the sad tears later."

When she knelt down we lovingly washed her breasts. Each of us gently caressing them with the soft sponges and the fragrant body wash they contained. Her beautiful blue eyes were open but didn't appear to be looking at anything. They sparkled with youth and the excitement of being here with us. The contented look on her face told us how much she appreciated our taking the precious time to do this with her.

We sat her down and washed her hair then rinsed her with the handheld spray. It was my turn now to be bathed and I was really looking forward to what these two loving women were going to do to me. As soon as I got in the tub two things became very conspicuous. One was that my cock was as hard as a steel rail and the other was something that seemed to be happening on a regular basis lately. Namely that things that started out as sexual, like getting Janelle ready for anal sex, were morphing into something that was not primarily sexual. Something seemed to be interceding and changing the primary aspect from sex to love.

I got the vague impression that Mitra was at the root of this but she kept insisting that she was only acting as proxy to her guru. In any case this phenomenon seemed to be manifesting itself again as Suvarna and Janelle began to wash me. Somewhere between suddenly and gradually the gestalt changed.

The bath became sensual instead of sexual. The way they touched me became tender instead of arousing. They both had their eyes closed and were moving as if in a slow synchronistical motion. I could have understood this if it had just been Suvarna but what did Janelle know about spiritual love let alone divine love. She had barely become acquainted with human love. Yet here she was exhibiting all the characteristics of someone who could fall into a meditative state as easily as Mitra could.

Whatever was at work here was still beyond my ability to understand but at least I could recognize it when it happened. Even under the influence of Viagra my erection began to subside as their loving touches began to have a more sedative effect on me instead of a stimulating one. I closed my eyes and was surprised to find that I could absorb the effects of their movements better. I felt love in every spot they touched.

I couldn't distinguish Janelle's actions from Suvarna's. That was really a shock. I didn't think there were two people on this planet more connected than Suvarna and I. I stopped trying to figure this out and just put it down to love teaching us all another lesson. Showing us another facet of the infinite possibilities we were capable of if we would only shut up and listen.

As soon as I followed that advice I became attuned to them. I entered the mysterious realm of femininity. I saw the intricate web of almost quantum like effects that appeared instantaneously from nowhere and disappeared equally as fast that allowed them to move between the states of love and sex like an electron changing orbits.

I became aware of a continuity that is invisible to the masculine mind and appears to it as a chaos of discordant emotional contradictions. I understood why women could love other women more easily than men could love other men. It was simple really, the way their brains are wired leads to cooperation and nurturing. The way men's are wired results in competitiveness and domination. Women understand that the human race is not won by finishing first. Standing alone at the top is one of the loneliest places you can be.

As a corollary to this insight I discovered that another consequence of meditation is to put men more in touch with their feminine side. I don't mean it turns you into a homosexual although it might make you inclined to try it or at least be more tolerant of it but what I'm talking about is men tend to concentrate on the yang side of that famous symbol and tend to ignore the yin side.

Then it dawned on me that it wasn't just men that got this effect, Anne had been making an effort all her life to align herself with her masculine side and had succeeded in business because of it. Now that she had become Suvarna she was finally embracing her femininity. The fact is we are all equal parts masculine and feminine. This should be obvious given the mechanics of our creation: half sperm, half ova. The rest is just replication and DNA programming.

All of what you have just read took longer to write than it did to experience. Such is the nature of insight. Zen masters put it this way: see all at once or don't bother. The essence of the bath had now transformed completely. Sex and love were now intertwining and the energy was moving fluidly between their tenuously defined boundaries. The yin yang symbol was no longer a static image but a moving organic flow. A vibrational flux perfectly in tune with Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. Never completely yin, never completely yang but always intrinsically both.

The last thought I had before I surrendered to the ecstatic sensations of the gifts of their hands on my body was that I was being adored by two perfect lovers who loved me in exactly the same way and now I understood how this was possible: divine love knows no other way to express itself.

The remainder of the bath was a symphonic interpretation of an ancient rite. Two Japanese Geishas could not have performed it better. Their touch went far beyond caressing, incorporating aspects of massage, acupressure and Kama Sutra. It was bath elevated to an art form. An exotic mixture of tenderness, eroticism and intimacy that communicated love and desire in equal measure. In and of itself, it elicited a type of orgasmic response from me.

Their hands and fingers performed a ballet when they washed my cock, balls and ass. They knelt in the tub beside me as their nimble fingers danced across my flesh. They stroked me and fondled me and probed me in effortless concert that relaxed me and aroused me. They trailed kisses up and down the sides of my reawakened cock to remind it of what pleasures were in store for it. When their lips finished their journeys from the base to the tip their mouths met in a kiss to exchange the sensations they each obtained from traversing their separate paths in order to know me and love me more perfectly. They did this meditatively, without thought, following their hearts, trusting that if love said to do it there was no higher authority.

I could barely hold myself upright when they told me to kneel so they could wash my back and chest. I put my arms around their shoulders for support in a gesture that was as symbolic as it was a physical necessity. One washed my chest the other my back. They did this as carefully and tenderly as they had done before then lowered me down to sit between them as they washed my hair. Their fingers pouring love into my head and scalp as I felt it run down my spine and diffuse through my whole body. They took turns kissing me and sliding their soft tongues into my mouth. When they finished Suvarna opened the drain and rinsed us all with the spray. Throughout my entire bath none of us had said a word.

I sat in the tub and watched them stand up. Janelle stepped out and moved as naturally and gracefully as a panther to the towel rack. I was entranced by her sinuous, provocative promenade. She was as unselfconscious as a two year old about her naked body. I enjoyed watching her dry it using movements that were the same as those she had used to bathe me. Then I was rudely shocked by a blast of cold water from the spray that Suvarna still held in her hand. I looked at her in surprise and she smiled warmly at me to let me know that she was fully aware of what I was thinking as I looked at Janelle.

"Get out of that tub so we can dry you off. Then you need to shave before you try to put that scratchy stubble between our legs. After that we'll move this whole milieu of meditative sexuality to the bedroom and continue it with our young lover. I'm as eager to get my hands and lips on her as you are."

"Janelle why don't you go see if you can find us a salon where they do Brazilian waxing and make an appointment for six people as soon as they can take us. Be sure and tell them there will be two men coming."

"Don't you want to shave me my love?"

"I'll do anything for you. I want to do everything with you. Fold a towel and put it on the bench next to the wall and sit down while I get a razor and shaving cream." When she had located them she came back and stood in front of me to spread the cream on my face. "This is one of the little things that lover's do for each other."

"Yes my darling, that's what this is."

I was completely spoiled now. I never wanted to bathe or shave alone again. This felt too good to have to go back to doing it myself. She took such care and delight in shaving me running her fingers over the contours of my face to be sure every whisker had been removed. When she finished she wiped my face with a towel she had soaked in hot water and wrung out. Then she gave me the final test of rubbing her face against mine to feel for any whisker that might have escaped the razor.

She used her moisturizer on me as an after-shave balm then told me to stand so she could finish drying me. We took turns drying our hair then headed for the bedroom. When we got there Janelle was lying in the bed propped up against the headboard talking on her cell phone. She looked at Suvarna and put the phone down. "I found a salon not far from here that has three technicians that can do waxing. It will take about thirty minutes for each procedure so they will block an hour for all of us at three o'clock. Is that alright?"

"That's perfect. Tell them to go ahead and expect us to be there at three."

It was eleven thirty now so that would give us plenty of time to play before having to leave for the salon. Suvarna said she should tell the others and left to find them. I headed for the bed just as Janelle ended the call and put her phone on the bedside table. I lay down beside her and she turned to me. "You like being here with us don't you?"

"Very much. I've never known people like you before. In the short amount of time I've been here you've taught me more about love than I've learned in my whole life. This is the first time I've ever had a chance to make love all day long and I really like doing it. My sexual appetite has been supercharged and all the things we do keeps making it better."

"I know exactly how you feel Janelle. I've only been with Suvarna a little over a month and having people around to love all day long constantly intoxicates me. I've never been so happy. I'm totally focused on keeping Suvarna happy and by doing that it comes back to me. The more I love her the more she loves me. I had no idea love could be this wonderful and I've been in love with my wife for over ten years."

"Your wife is OK with what you are doing?"

"Yes but she doesn't know the full extent of what's happening. She thinks it's just Suvarna and me. I haven't told her about Mitra and Vitesha or you and Jean."

"Why not?"

"Mainly because all this is happening so fast that I haven't had time to absorb it all myself yet. She's still in America and sending her details in an email would not be the best way to inform her. I'm not sure she ever needs to know all the details because when Suvarna dies this happy party will end and we will all go our separate ways. I'll go back to her and resume the life we have together. Besides, she's agreed to do something very important for Suvarna that might be jeopardized if I told her everything that's happening now."

"What is she doing for Suvarna?"

"She's having our baby."

"You mean she's pregnant with your child and you left her to be with Suvarna?"

"I know it sounds bizarre but she wasn't pregnant when I left."

"Then how did she get pregnant?"

"It sounds crazy but when I arrived at Suvarna's house and we talked about things I asked her if she would like to have a child before she dies. She thought she wouldn't be able to because she wouldn't live long enough but I told her she could have her eggs extracted and I could fertilize one of them and the embryo could be implanted into another woman to carry the baby. The woman that was going to do it had to cancel at the last minute so I asked Sandy if she would take her place and she said yes. So the child that Suvarna and I created is hopefully growing in my wife right now."

"Oh my God Prem that's the most fantastic story I've ever heard. Your wife is having your lover's baby while you're running around the world having a sex party!"

"The way you put that is exactly why I don't want to tell her all the details about what's going on. She'd probably have a miscarriage."

"You're not ashamed of what you're doing are you?"

"No, not at all. I think what I'm doing is absolutely right."

"Then why keep it from your wife?"

"Because she doesn't know Mitra. She has no idea what Tantra is and would think about what we're doing just like you said it, an excuse to have orgies. Suvarna and I don't need to have sex with other people. I think you know that. The sex we're having is in a whole different dimension from just the physical indulgence of appetite and desire. From the outside it doesn't appear much different but it is. Things are not always just black or white. If someone were to cut you open with a knife would that be a good thing or a bad thing?"

"It sounds like a bad thing to me."

"Well if it happens in a dark alley with somebody trying to rob you it would be, but what about if it happened in an operating room with a doctor that was removing a ruptured appendix? It wouldn't be so bad then would it?"

"I see what you mean. Things aren't always what you think they are."

"Exactly. It would be very difficult to get Sandy to understand that in an email or a phone call."

"Your wife sounds like a very special woman. I don't think there are very many women who would do what she's doing."

"Can you understand that I love her as much as I do Suvarna? Can you grasp the concept of loving more than one person so totally that you would do something that sounds so crazy? Don't think you're the only one that's been learning about love lately. My head is spinning from what I've experienced in a little over a month."

"Yes Prem I can understand loving more than one person because I love both you and Suvarna. And now that you've told me about Sandy I feel like I love her too."

She moved over and put her arms around my neck and said, "If you had known me before you asked Sandy to do this I would have done it for Suvarna. That's how much I love both of you."

We didn't hear Suvarna come in the bedroom until she said; "You would have done what for me Janelle?" She had only heard the last few words of Janelle's sentence.

"Had your baby."

"OH! Janelle my sweet beautiful friend what a wonderful thing to say. You're going to make me cry."

"Please don't Suvarna, I don't want you to be sad, it's true though, I love you enough to do that for you."

"I wouldn't be crying because I'm sad. I'm just not used to people loving me. I spent so much of my life without love that I still have a hard time absorbing all the love that has come to me in such a short time. For you to say that after only knowing me for a couple of days is one of the most beautiful things anybody has ever said to me. You really are an angel Janelle and I love you the same way."

Suvarna got on the bed and lay down on her back. "Janelle lie on top of me. I want to feel your body next to mine and I want to kiss those pretty lips of yours."

Janelle got on Suvarna and they both spread their legs so I could lie between them. Janelle's ass was at the perfect height for me to get my face next to it. Seeing both their pussies next to each other was very arousing.

"Suvarna move your hands down to Janelle's ass and spread her cheeks for me."

I felt my cock begin to stiffen when her perfect little pink asshole was revealed. I moved my head forward and started licking from her slit upward across her anus with broad laps of my tongue. She twitched the first few times I did this but soon began to moan softly into Suvarna's mouth. As I continued to lick her I would pause to press the tip of my tongue against her anus each time pushing it in a little further. She began to relax so my penetration became easier.

When I could get my tongue inside her about half an inch I would hold it there then push it in and out a few times before continuing to lick up her crack. After a few more exploratory probings I felt her push back slightly to indicate she was ready for me to go deeper. I stopped licking and just slid my tongue as deeply into her ass as I could and moved it around then when I withdrew it I would pucker my lips and squirt my saliva into her. She seemed to like this and pushed back against my mouth when I did it.

"Oooohhh Suvarna Prem has his tongue in my ass. You don't mind do you?"

"No my sweet love I don't mind. How does it feel?"

"It feels wonderful. Nobody 's ever done this to me before. I really like it."

"I do too. Do you think you would like to do it to me?"

"Oh yes Suvarna I'd like to do anything that makes you feel good."

"It feels as good to do it as it does to have it done. You can try it later. Right now, you just enjoy it."

I inserted my left index finger into her vagina. It was hot and very wet. I added my middle finger to it and curled them down to rub her g-spot. Her moans got louder and she began to push her pussy down against Suvarna's. I continued to suck and tongue fuck her asshole. She increased her squirming on top of Suvarna and was humping her mons against hers. Her breathing was getting faster and I increased the speed of my tongue sliding in and out of her. Her vagina squeezed my fingers and her juices began to flow out of her as she came.

I removed my fingers and turned my hand over then slid them along Suvarna's slit until I found the opening of her vagina and pushed them into her. Janelle's secretions eased my entry into her hot pussy and I started rubbing her g-spot. She was as wet as Janelle in no time. I continued sucking Janelle's puckered hole while I slowly stroked Suvarna. Finally I felt Suvarna's legs tense and heard her moans join with Janelle's. She pressed up and squeezed Janelle's ass cheeks as an orgasm swept through her.

"Oh Janelle. Doesn't this feel marvelous to lie here and kiss while Prem gives us orgasms? Oh God Janelle, your mouth tastes divine; like apricot preserves and your lips feel as soft as marshmallows. Ooooooohhhh you're making me crazy!"