Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vitesha's hand was cupped around her breast and her mouth was glued to hers. The contrast of Vitesha's blonde hair mingling with Alysse's soft brown mane while they kissed was beautiful. When my lips touched her slit I was not surprised to find her already wet.

I paused to marvel at how she had changed in such a short time with us. I remembered how tense she was when we first met her and how timid she acted when she was around Pierre. All of that worry was gone now. I could tell by the way she spread her legs that there was no uncertainty in her actions now. She wasn't just allowing this to happen she was welcoming it, wanting us to make love with her so she could participate completely with us. She was challenging us to fill her with love until it exploded inside her. What an incredible difference this made to all of us.

Vitesha sensed it too and moved her mouth down to suck on her breast. Alysse pushed her chest up to offer the soft fleshy mound to Vitesha's hungry mouth and moaned loudly when Vitesha sucked as much of it as she could inside.

I opened my mouth wide and placed it over her pink opening and inserted my tongue into her. Her hips pressed forward to receive it. While I sucked on her my thumb moved to her clitoris and rubbed the sensitive nub. Her moans changed to panting grunts, as she offered no resistance to the sexual onslaught of our mouths. She was leaking juices onto my tongue and I was swallowing the sweet nectar in gulps. My other hand was on her stomach and I felt her muscles begin to tense. They contracted sharply and her hips raised up to arch her back. She had just begun to scream when Vitesha covered her mouth with her own in a passionate kiss that caused her entire body to shudder in orgasmic delight. My mouth was flooded with her hot juice.

I noticed that her thighs did not reflexively squeeze my head but if anything actually opened wider. She was giving herself completely to the orgasm and to me. Her arms wrapped around Vitesha and they kissed like it was the last thing they would ever do. Her joy was contagious and I felt an orgasmic flush sweep through me despite not having actually cum.

I crawled up on the bed to lie beside her again. When they finally stopped kissing Alysse said, "You two have filled me with sex. I never knew it could be like this. My whole body is buzzing and tingling and I don't want it to stop."

Noticing that I was hard again I asked her, "Are you sure about that my love?"

"Ohhhh oui Prem, very sure."

I took her hand and moved it down to my cock. She wrapped her hand around it and squeezed it. Her legs were still spread so I lay on my side between them in a sort of spoon position and let her guide my cock to her sopping vagina. I entered her completely with one stroke. She gasped and breathed in sharply as I hit bottom. "Ooooohhhhh Yessssss that's what I want. Fuck me Prem. Start slow then speed up until you make me explode again."

The muscles around her vagina were echoing her words as they contracted and released around me. I began sliding in and out of her slowly. Her head rolled back as she gave herself up to me completely and pressed forward with her hips to meet my thrusts. The heat and wetness of her cunt were marvelously stimulating. As much as I loved the feel of Janelle's tight teenage pussy, Alysse's was the equal of it now. It seemed to ripple around my shaft as I inserted it and withdrew it.

Her hand was on her mound and her fingers were rubbing her clit as I continued fucking her in a steady rhythm. I reached for her hand and moved it down to encircle my cock. "Let me slide through your hand as I fuck you Alysse. Play with me and feel your juices covering my shaft."

"Janelle told me you like this Prem. Your cock feels hot and good in my hand. I'm going to make you cum this way. I want to feel your spunk flowing through your shaft on its way to spray into my pussy. Ohhh mon dieu Prem, you're making me so excited."

Since Alysse's entire upper body was exposed, Vitesha swung her leg over her and put her bare pussy inches above her face. "Lick my clit Alysse. Suck it inside your mouth and flick your tongue across it." As Alysse's tongue extended, Vitesha lowered her twat down to meet it. I watched them meet through Vitesha's spread legs and looked at Vitesha's labia between her gorgeous ass as her hips began to undulate on Alysse's mouth. Alysse brought her hands up and spread them on Vitesha's ass cheeks to fondle them as she softly sucked on her sensitive pink clit.

Alysse wasn't the only one getting excited. The sight of Vitesha's pussy sliding across Alysse's mouth was doing things to my cock that was going off the pleasure scale. Alysse's hand stroking and squeezing my shaft before it slid into her wet cunt were sending signals through my entire central nervous system that felt like electric shocks.

Vitesha started it when I saw her ass begin to jiggle and quiver. Alysse squeezed her cheeks and pulled them apart. When she did I saw Vitesha's labia twitching and knew she was about to cum. She breathed in sharply and her hands moved to her breasts to squeeze them. She moved her hips forward to get her vagina over Alysse's mouth and started moaning loudly. "Ohhh Alysse baby, look what you've made me do! I'm cumming all over your mouth my sweet love."

Vitesha's climax initiated mine. I stopped moving and held about two inches of my cock inside Alysse's pussy as it flexed and swelled in her hand. She squeezed it and stroked it firmly toward the base. When the first spurt of cum erupted she moved her hand up until it touched her widespread lips where she felt the hot pearly liquid explode into her cunt. She moaned into Vitesha's pussy as her own orgasm began. She still had the composure to keep milking additional shots of semen into her while all three of us were climaxing.

Vitesha swung her leg over and off of Alysse and curled up in a fetal position next to her as the aftershocks of her orgasm continued to coarse through her. Alysse released her grip on my cock and I slid back to free it from her hot vagina. Her hand replaced it as she rubbed her pussy and moaned. My cum was oozing out of her and she was using her fingers to spread it all over her lips and mound. I don't know if she was still experiencing the first orgasm or if she had started another one but I knew if I lay there and watched her too much longer I would start to get hard again.

I rolled over to the edge and gave Vitesha's ass a playful slap. "Come on Vitesha, I think it's about time we took a shower and got some coffee. Alysse you're welcome to join us when you get through playing with yourself."

"That may take a while Prem. My pussy has never felt this good. You've filled my stomach and my pussy with cum and I love it."

"Don't wait too long Alysse. Bathing Prem is almost as much fun as fucking him."

"You get the water warm and I'll join you in a few minutes."

The bathrooms in this place weren't quite as lavish as the others. I guess there's only so much you can do to a place that's over five hundred years old. I didn't even want to think about what was involved with putting plumbing and electricity into this place much less what it cost. The shower was big though. It had two large rain showerheads on the ceiling. The pipes were exposed but since the walls and floors in this place were solid stone that wasn't a big surprise. There were two more conventional showerheads on the walls so you could definitely get wet.

There were no doors on the shower. A small wall about four inches high kept the water from going all over the room. One really neat feature was a little closet in one corner of the room that housed a large water heater. Each bathroom had its own so hot water was never going to be an issue. I guess trying to run pipes several hundred feet was not an option.

Vitesha and I stood under one of the rain heads and let the warm water cascade down on us. We had the pressure turned down low so it really felt like we were standing in the rain. I held her close to me and kissed her. "Prem I never thought anything like what has happened on this trip was possible the first time I saw you. It feels like we've been together for a long time and I love every minute of it. I've gone from being your driver to being head over heels in love with you in a month and a half. I don't know how long it will last but I'm so thankful I've had the chance to love you and I will love you as long as I can."

"I know what you mean Vitesha. I thought I was just going to hang out with Anne and try to keep her happy until she dies but instead my whole life has changed. Everything I thought I knew about love has been completely replaced by what has happened since we started this adventure. I don't know where it will end either but one thing I've learned is you can't put conditions or restrictions on love. I wouldn't even try at this point. I love you. And I love loving you."

Alysse finally showed up and walked in to the shower with us. She was positively glowing from all the love she'd received this morning.

"Alysse, the more you fuck the more beautiful you become. I've never seen anybody look so dreamy eyed as you do."

"I feel like I'm floating. I've been reborn. I can't believe I was barely existing only a few days ago and then you came along and reawakened me like Sleeping Beauty. Now I'm alive and well and full of love again. I had become a zombie and you brought me back to life. What did I do to deserve this?"

"There's only one answer to that question Alysse. I learned it when I saw Anne do it. You opened your heart to love and when it came rushing into you, you accepted it and allowed it to vanquish all your fears and doubts. Now it has begun to transform you as it has all of us. You are alive again. Really alive for the first time. We all wonder what we did to deserve this but that's the miracle of love. You only have to say yes."

We took turns washing and being washed. There is no better meditation than bathing with somebody you love. Letting your hands roam all over their body. Closing your eyes and really feeling them like a blind person perceives the world. All of your senses are heightened. The dripping of the water on your naked body makes you shiver as you kiss their wet lips and rub your face on their skin. Licking a nipple or running your fingers between their legs is the epitome of sensuality. You can't help but cry from the intensity of the intimacy. Your tears wash you on the inside and cleanse your heart of any dust that may obscure your perfect awareness of loving each other.

Reluctantly we finished our bath and put on our robes to go downstairs in search of coffee only to be greeted in the kitchen by the remainder of the group who informed us that we forgot to get any coffee or anything else for breakfast before arriving at the chateau. Mitra had taken the car and driven to Nyon to rectify this oversight and bring us all our first Swiss breakfast.

The ever-observant Mitra had spotted a café last evening on our way to the chateau and was en route to procure breakfast for us. She had started to ask Vitesha to do it but when she looked in on us she discovered she was otherwise occupied so she decided to go by herself. It was after nine when she arrived at the café. She parked the car and walked inside. On the outside the café looked like a chalet that resembled the classic Swiss architecture you would expect of a little town in Switzerland. Inside it looked more like a Starbucks.

She stood just inside the entrance and gave the place a thorough scan. Her eyes came to rest on a man sitting alone in a corner in front of a laptop computer with ear buds in his ears and his attention riveted on the screen. He had on an expensive black leather jacket over a dark gray t-shirt and midnight blue jeans with black leather boots. But there was something about him that alerted Mitra the way a pheasant in a bush alerts a bird dog. She walked toward where the man was sitting. He of course didn't notice.

When she got close to the table she purposely nudged the case for his laptop off the chair across from him onto the floor with her leg. This got his attention and he looked up as she bent over to retrieve the case. She was wearing stretch yoga pants that looked like they'd been painted on her and a short hot pink t-shirt that came down just below her fabulous boobs. She hadn't bothered to wear a bra. Once a male's eyes fill with the sight of Mitra dressed that provocatively, they will no longer be fixated on a computer screen. No matter how much of a nerd he may be.

He said something to her in French.

"I'm sorry but I don't speak French. Please excuse me, I was trying to read the menus on the wall and wasn't watching where I was going."

"That's quite alright." He said in perfect English. "I should not have used one of this establishment's seats for a storage bin. Are you OK?"

"Yes I'm fine, thank you. Would you mind if I joined you for a moment until I can decipher what I might want to order for breakfast?"

"Not at all, please sit down and maybe I can be of assistance."

He moved the laptop case and pulled the chair out for her. She sat down across from him and he closed the top on the computer as he took his seat. "My name is Julia Conway and this is my first visit to Switzerland."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Julia, my name is David Pierce. I live in Geneva now. I'm originally from Montreal so I speak French as well as I speak English."

"What made you decide to move to Geneva, if you don't mind my asking?"

"I was working for a large bank in Montreal that was a subsidiary of a bank here in Geneva. A position opened up here and I applied for it."

"So you're a banker are you? I have a good friend who also works with investments."

"I'm not exactly a banker Julia. I work with computers in the bank's security division. I try to keep cyber criminals from stealing people's money."

"That sounds like a job that would keep you very busy."

"It does but I don't mind, I don't have much of a life outside of my work."

"That's unfortunate David. So far I am very impressed with Geneva and would imagine there are a lot of things to do here in such a beautiful part of the world."

"I'm sure there are but I've had quite a lot of personal excitement this past year and I haven't really recovered from all of it yet."

"What could be so bad that it would keep you from enjoying living here?"

"Well it started with a divorce. Then I did something rash that almost got me in a lot of trouble."

"I could tell there was something troubling you. That's why I knocked your briefcase off the chair so I could talk to you."

"Is it that obvious?"

"David, I make my living helping others deal with pain so I know it when I see it. Do you remember Paul Simon's song Graceland? Losing love is like a window in your heart. Everybody sees you're blown apart. Everybody feels the wind blow. It doesn't have to be that way you know."

"No. No I don't know. I wish I did but I can't seem to get over her."

Mitra looked deep into his eyes. This was the first test to see if he would look back. She had to ascertain that he was ready. It's not help if you impose it; he had to want it. Speaking from experience, it is not easy to look away from Mitra when she looks at you with the full force of her compassion. David did look back but it was a strained look; a look of confusion and doubt as if his pain had become his companion and he was unsure if he really wanted to give it up. Because giving up the pain had somehow become equated with giving her up.

"David, do you want to stop the pain? Do you want to heal? Don't you want to live again and feel again and know love again? If you want to I can help you."

"How? Why?"

"I can answer your first question but not your second. If you will allow me I can show you how to love again. Actually that's not completely true since you never knew in the first place. I can show you how love is supposed to be. I can show you how you cooperated with her to hurt yourself and how to keep from doing that again."

"You gave your heart to her. That was a mistake. When your sense of pleasure and self worth are derived from the opinions of other people, you are not the master of your own happiness. I can show you how to share your heart so even if someone does leave you it won't tear you apart. The reason I'm here in Geneva is I'm helping two of the loveliest people I've ever met to learn this lesson because one of them is going to die soon."

"As for the why, I'll give you a pseudo answer borrowed from Anne when someone recently asked her why she was helping them. Because I can. And don't worry; I don't want anything from you. I don't charge for my services while I'm on this trip. If you don't like what you see then leave. We'll be here until next Monday. You're welcome to hang out with us if you'd like. We'd be most grateful if you would be kind enough to show us around while we're here."

"One more question David, when was the last time you got laid?"

"It probably wouldn't surprise you if I said I don't remember would it?"

"No it wouldn't. You do like sex don't you?"

"Yes I was rather fond of it once."

"That's good. If you had said you didn't I would have to withdraw my offer to help you. Sex is an integral part of my therapy program. Lots of sex. Is that a problem?"

"Quite the contrary, it sounds like exactly what I need. You are talking about sex with you aren't you?"

"Yes, and with others. Does the prospect of having sex with me appeal to you?"

"Julia I'm not that far gone yet. Of course it does. You're beautiful."

"In that case you can help me choose some things to have for our breakfast then you can accompany me back to where we are staying. How old are you David?"

"I'm twenty-seven."

"You're about the same age as Melissa. You'll like her. She's the sexiest, sweetest blonde I know. If she doesn't take your mind off your ex-wife I'll have to turn the teenagers loose on you."

"Why do I get the impression you're not kidding?"

"Because I'm not. You'd better get ready David. You're about to have your life changed."

David helped Mitra select lots of good things for our breakfast including a couple of bags of ground coffee so we could make it at the chateau. When they got outside in the parking lot David told her he would follow her as he had his motorcycle today and didn't want to leave it at the café. When they got back to the chateau the first thing he said was, "Julia how on earth did you manage to get to stay here? This place is an historic landmark."

"I know the owner."

"You travel in some very high circles Julia. You must be really good at what you do."

"I am."

They headed toward the kitchen and when they got to the huge dining room they met the others who were seated at the long table. Vitesha had set the table in anticipation of Mitra's return with breakfast.

Suvarna looked at David and said, "Another one Mitra?"

"Maybe. I've invited him and he's come to see if he wants to accept that invitation. This is David Pierce. He works for a bank here in Geneva. David you can go around and let the others introduce themselves while I help Vitesha serve our breakfast."

Suvarna walked up to David and said, "Hello David I'm Anne but you can call me Suvarna when we are amongst ourselves. It's very nice to meet you. Any friend of Mitra's is a friend of mine." She put her arms around him and kissed him.

When he had regained a little composure he said, "Wow that was some greeting. It's very nice to meet you. I thought her name was Julia."

"Some of us have two names David. Our formal names and the names our guru has given us. It can be a little confusing at first but you'll get used to it."