Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went around the room and met everybody. When he got to Vitesha he said, "You must be Melissa, I've heard about you but Julia didn't do you justice. I'm very happy to meet you."

Melissa hugged him and kissed him as passionately as Suvarna did. "I'm also known as Vitesha, I see I've got a reputation to live up to. I'll try not to disappoint you."

"I don't think you could possibly disappoint me Vitesha. You're everything she said you were and more."

When he got to me I offered him my hand. He seemed relieved that I didn't kiss him. I told him, "Don't worry David, we have a lot of sex here but so far Jean and I have not gone there. You don't have to do anything you feel uncomfortable doing. Actually I don't think the women would allow us to do anything with each other because it's all we can do to keep them satisfied. I for one welcome having another rooster in this hen house. My name is Carl but you can call me Prem."

"Pleased to meet you Prem. Would one of you please explain to me how you all got together and what you're doing in a place like this. I've ridden past here before but I've never been inside the gates. This is one of the oldest chateaus in Switzerland. I've never seen anybody come in or out of the grounds. I thought it was abandoned or owned by the state."

Suvarna told him, "About forty years ago my father managed hedge funds for clients of several investment firms. He and my mother traveled extensively looking for opportunities. He was particularly fond of old houses and when he found one that he considered a bargain he would buy it and fix it up. By the time he died he owned over one hundred properties around the world. I took over his investment business and picked twenty-five of these properties to transfer into my name. My investment group owns the others."

"In June of this year I was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor and given six months to live. I made an unusual request of Prem to come live with me until I die and show me how to love. He agreed and has been doing a superb job of it. When I told him about the properties and that I had never been to any of them before he insisted that we pick out a few and go for a tour to see them. This chateau is the third of seven places we are scheduled to visit."

"Mitra is by vocation a hospice worker but she is much more than that. She is caring for me during my remaining time. Vitesha is my driver and bodyguard. Don't let her beauty fool you. That kitty has claws. The tour began with the four of us to a maison in Bordeaux. That's where we met and fell in love with Janelle and Jean. They asked if they could come with us for the rest of the trip so we let them join us."

"The next stop was Lyon and another chateau. Alysse was a partner in the agency that manages the property and takes care of it. She was in a very unhappy situation with her brother-in-law so I hired her to work full time for me and manage all my properties. In just a few days she has become as dear to us as the twins and we love her very much. Our latest member is Genevieve whom we also found in Lyon. She attended a party we had at the chateau and Mitra took a liking to her. Once Mitra decides she likes you there's not much you can do about it. You will either run away or join us."

"I got the treatment from Mitra this morning. She can be very persuasive."

"I would use the word seductive. She has no intention of persuading you of anything. She only invites you to experience things that can help you discover yourself. It's up to you to decide if you want to. You will never meet a kinder person in your life."

"It doesn't hurt that she's also very beautiful."

"In more ways than you could possibly imagine David."

Mitra walked over behind Suvarna and put her arms around her. She kissed her on the neck and put her head on her shoulder and smiled.

"Wow! I've never seen a more powerful expression of love than what I'm looking at right now. I can actually feel it from here."

"Just wait until you're in her arms David. You won't believe what you'll feel then."

"What about you David? How did you come to be in Geneva?"

"I'll give you the short version because it still hurts too much to go into detail. I believed I was happily married and living in Montreal where I worked for the computer networking department of a bank. One day I came home from work and my wife was not at home. I called several people to ask if they had seen her but nobody had. I was frantic. Her clothes were still in the closets and her personal items were in the bathroom. I thought maybe she had been abducted. I knew you had to wait twenty-four hours to report somebody missing so I spent the most horrible night of my life waiting and hoping I would hear something."

"The next morning I didn't go to work and around ten o'clock the phone rang. It was a woman I didn't recognize. She asked me if I knew where my wife was. I hesitated but finally said no then asked her if she knew. She said she didn't know the exact location but she was very sure that wherever she was she was with her husband. I asked her how she knew this and she told me she had come home to an empty house last night too and by coincidence their cell phone bills were in the mailbox. Over the past month our phone number showed up every day on her husband's call list."

"I felt like somebody had just stabbed me in the heart. Eventually I heard from her but she wouldn't tell me where she was. A couple of months later she called to tell me she was returning to get her stuff and that I should file for divorce. This whole episode was like a continuous nightmare and wasted eight months of my life. I threw myself into my work and my sadness spawned anger at having been treated so unfairly."

"I was in this mixed up state when I happened to discover a very serious flaw in some of the security system's programs. I never intended to be malicious but I used this flaw to gain access to virtually all of the bank's computers. I could have transferred billions of dollars into a private account in a banking haven like the Cayman Islands and disappeared. Instead I emptied the accounts of the president of the bank then sent an email to his personal address telling him I'd like to talk to him and I was quite sure he would want to hear what I had to say."

"Needless to say I was called to his office that day. I explained what I had found and told him I didn't do it to steal money but to make a point. I told him what had happened to my marriage and that I wanted to continue to work for the bank but I needed to leave Montreal so I could get away from the memories. He asked me if this flaw I found was in all of the other banks' systems all around the world. I told him it was and if I could find it then sooner or later so could somebody else. He asked me if I could fix it. I told him I could. He said he was going to make some phone calls and he would speak to me after he had contacted the main bank here in Geneva."

"When we spoke again he said he sympathized with my situation even though he was not pleased with the way I had brought the bank's problem to his attention. He then told me he had arranged with the Geneva bank to hire me as a consultant to work with their networking group to identify the flaw and fix it. He told me they would give me a contract for two years at a rate of twelve thousand euros per month. This was more than double what I was making before so I jumped at it. I've been here almost a year now and I'm slowly beginning to get my life back together."

"That's some story David. Alysse lost her husband about a year ago in an accident so you will have a kindred spirit in her. She has made remarkable progress in recovering from her loss in a very short period of time and I'm sure you can do the same. I know you won't believe me when I tell you that you will soon learn how to forgive your wife and be thankful for the time you spent with her. Forgiveness is an inevitable consequence of our meditations. You won't even have to try and do it. If you go deeply into love it will just happen. There is no room for bitterness and anger in a loving heart. I remember watching a program on TV when I was a little girl and the host of the program would always end it by saying that it is better to light a single little candle than to curse the darkness."

"Mitra, just hearing you say that gives me more hope than I've had since the day this all started. I not only hear what you're saying but I somehow feel it. Looking at you and Suvarna is very compelling evidence. If you can make someone as radiantly happy as Suvarna appears to be given what she's facing then you are a miracle worker."

"What about your work David? Is being here with us going to interfere with your job?"

"No it won't interfere at all. I rarely go to the office. I have remote access to everything I need so I can do my work from anywhere. I've helped the bank set up some very sophisticated teleconferencing and telecommuting systems so people don't have to be shut up in a building in order to perform their jobs. They've already asked me if I would be amendable to extending my contract so it seems they like what I'm doing for them."

"Oh that's marvelous. You can be our guide to Switzerland just like Jean was in Bordeaux. It's very important that you be with us constantly so you can decide whether you want to join our little group and continue on to the next properties."

"I would be glad to show you around. I already feel more comfortable with all of you than I have with anybody I've been with for a long time."

Vitesha said, "Suvarna we're going to need a bigger vehicle. We're already cramped for space."

"There must be a location here in Geneva for the rental agency. Call them up and see if we can turn in the SUV for something bigger."

David said, "Vitesha would you like me to help you. We can use my laptop to locate the rental agency and they may have a list of available vehicles on their web site."

"That's very kind of you to offer David. Let's go see what we can find."

The rental agency said we could bring the SUV in and end the contract here instead of in Florence where we had intended to turn it in when we were finished with our visit to the property there. They had two Mercedes passenger vans available with separate storage space for luggage. One could seat eighteen people and the other held twelve. Vitesha opted for the smaller one in the hope that Mitra would not find more than three more people to join the tour before we left Europe.

Vitesha, Suvarna, David and I left to trade in the SUV. It took about an hour to get there and redo the paperwork. It was an unusually warm day even for the beginning of August and when we returned to the chateau we found Jean and the rest of the ladies frolicking naked in the swimming pool. It didn't take us long to strip off and join them. The water felt refreshing but we didn't want to stay in the direct sun for too long so in about forty-five minutes we headed back to the chateau to shower so we could go somewhere for lunch and do a little sightseeing.

As we walked in the front door Mitra said, "David I suggest you shower with Janelle and Genevieve. Trust me, you'll enjoy it. Janelle remember we want to leave here in forty-five minutes so don't get too rambunctious."

"I don't know what that word means Mitra."

"Janelle don't play coy with me, you know perfectly well what I mean. David's new here so go easy on him."

When we finished showering and dressing we met at the car. Everybody was there except Janelle, Genevieve and David. When they did show up David had a smile on his face you couldn't wipe off with a floor sander. We all got into the new van. There was a center aisle with three rows of two seats on either side. The seats were large and comfortable with room to lean them back almost flat. The luggage compartment was in the back of the van. David sat directly behind Vitesha who sat in the driver's seat by herself so the van actually held thirteen people if you count the driver.

David directed Vitesha toward Nyon where we turned left and drove along by the side of the lake. In a few minutes we came to a restaurant that had outside seating so you could see all the activity on the lake. David said this was one of his favorite places to eat because of the view and the wonderful Swiss food they served.

After lunch we drove along the north side of the lake away from Geneva where we stopped at a few shops and walked around. The entire area was very clean and well kept. An excellent mix of historical and ultra-modern, it had a good feeling to it and was a comfortable place to live, if you could afford it.

We decided to eat an early dinner at another charming restaurant then drove back to the chateau. It was still light when we got back so we all agreed it was time for a massage. We went around and gathered up comforters and pillows and took them out to a spot outside the back wall that had a fantastic view of the mountains in the distance. Now that there were nine of us we broke up into groups of three to do two on one massages. Mitra and Genevieve were with David. Mitra was being a little extra attentive to David since this was his first day with us. Jean was with Alysse and Vitesha and I got Suvarna and Janelle.

While the others got started I asked Suvarna and Janelle if they would give me an enema first because I felt like having them massage my prostate from the inside. They thought that was an excellent idea and said they'd like to have an internal massage too. We went back to the bathroom in the main tower and began our massages by giving each other warm soapy enemas followed by another with clear water to get thoroughly cleansed.

We jumped in the shower for a quick bath then grabbed some towels to dry off. Before we left Suvarna rummaged around in her bag and pulled out the bottle of spicy oil that Mitra had mixed up in Bordeaux. "Remember this?"

"You really do want to juice up these massages, are you sure you're ready for that again?"

"We can tone it down with the regular oil but I actually like the way it spreads warmth all through you."

"Bring it along then. This should be a most invigorating massage."

When we returned to the others, the massages were in full swing. Both of the men were being massaged by their respective partners with one at the head and another at their feet. We had stopped in the kitchen on the way out to get a little bowl so we could mix the oils. Suvarna poured a little of the spicy oil in and then added some of the regular blend and sat the bowl down.

"Lay face down and we'll start on you with the regular oil."

Janelle did my feet and legs while Suvarna rubbed my shoulders, arms and back. We hadn't done this in a while and I was surprised at how much I needed it. Their loving hands sent waves of pleasure through my tense muscles and I soon relaxed into the massage. I can always tell when I'm getting a really good massage because my breathing changes. It slows down and becomes deeper and much more even and relaxed.

When they met in the middle I expected Janelle to insert her finger in my ass but they both just rubbed my ass cheeks and upper thighs. Suvarna sat back on her haunches and said, "Janelle do you want to do his ass or do you want to come up here and sit on his face and rub his cock?"

"Oooohhhh Suvarna that's a tough choice. Prem loves the way I rub his cock but I'm sure he loves the way you do it just as much so I think I'll do his ass and balls."

"OK Prem you heard her. Turn over on your back and spread those legs."

I turned over and Janelle lay between my legs with her face inches away from my balls. She reached her hand over and dipped her fingers in the spicy oil mixture then used that oily hand to encircle my scrotum. I'd know that touch anywhere even if I were blindfolded. She had a unique way of tenderly caressing me that could drive me wild. She genuinely loved playing with my genitals and it definitely came across in the way it felt to me.

Her skillful young fingers began lovingly manipulating my testicles and coating them in the spicy oil. I had barely started to enjoy what she was doing when Suvarna straddled my head facing my feet and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. As soon as my lips made contact with hers I was transported by the thought of having the world's best ball masseuse and the world's most delicious pussy at the same time. My tongue snuck out to take its first slow lick along her hairless slit.

She kept her twat a half inch above my mouth so my tongue had to reach for it. As the tip traveled along her moist pink folds she moved slightly to allow it full access to her crotch. Knowing she had been cleansed she invited my tongue to explore her anus on its travels. I happily accepted the invitation and licked and sucked the puckered little hole like it was made of ice cream. Her hands pulled her ass cheeks apart to ensure I had no trouble reaching her little rosebud.

"Oh Prem my precious love, lick me. Make me wet. Fuck me with your tongue. Let me feel your mouth adore my pussy as only you can. Kiss it and make it hunger for you. Tease me until I explode with joy just from loving you so much."

I couldn't help but think about what she had said. Here we were with seven other people, some of whom we had only known for days and she's sitting naked on my face proclaiming our love and pleading for me to perform oral sex on her. This from a woman who less than two months ago would have felt uncomfortable even doing this in the dark without speaking a word. Her surrender to love was absolute now. She was totally without shame or embarrassment. It didn't matter if there were seven or seven thousand people around us, she was immersed in love and I was right there with her.

I wasn't the only one who appreciated her display of divine love. Mitra had gotten up and walked over to us. She took Suvarna in her arms and kissed her so passionately that I swear I could feel it too. "Suvarna, my blessed, pure child you are no longer my disciple. Like Prem you have become my devotee. You are shining like a diamond for all of us to see and feel."

You just never knew when something like this was going to happen. Here we had prepared for a relaxing massage in the open air and the next thing you know one of us has this transformative experience that changes the gestalt completely. What might have seemed like a rather obscene request by Suvarna had revealed how totally she had let go and disappeared into love. This was no longer an act of sex. This was Tantra. The pure essence of Tantra.

Her words were no longer a lover's intimate request for sexual stimulation. They were a song, a recitation that came straight from her spirit. It was a proclamation that she would use her body and her sexuality as a form of communion with all present and share this rare and divine gift with us while she was still alive to do it. She had become awesome, a true Goddess.

Among the various definitions of the word epiphany there are two that stand out. One is: A sudden, intuitive perception of the essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, commonplace experience. The other is: The manifestation of a divine reality. Both were perfectly appropriate for this occasion. Of course from my vantage point between her legs she still looked and tasted like a very sexy woman and I wasn't about to let a little thing like an epiphany get in the way of complying with her request.

There was no better way to tell her how much I loved her than what I did next. I brought my hands up to her ass cheeks, spread them apart and stuck my tongue as far into her anus as I could. I didn't have to see the angelic smile on her face to know it was there as she raised her head to look out into the distance to see the mountains and said, "Yessssss, Yessssss, Yessssss!"