Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alysse had a great time rubbing my cum all over her stomach as we climaxed. I coated her in it since I had built up a huge load watching the others.

We had been at this for two hours. It was time to shower again and go out for dinner. Angelika, Alysse and Vitesha along with all of the men had this glowing look on their faces all through the delicious meal. Mitra asked Angelika how she liked her first session with all of us.

"At first I was anxious and nervous but when I started rubbing Jean my tension seemed to flow out of me and I enjoyed massaging him. When Janelle and Genevieve were doing there demonstration I was fascinated. I've only done that to a man once and that was in a car in the dark. I never knew it could be so arousing and so sensual. When Janelle asked me to join them I got nervous again. I had never been sexual with a woman before. But I thought if they could make me feel as good as they were making Jean feel then I should just relax and enjoy it."

"And did you enjoy it?"

"I think that should be pretty obvious. I've never had an orgasm that intense. Mitra if you hadn't been holding me up I think I would have collapsed from the powerful sensations I felt. When you kissed me it seemed to make the feelings even stronger. It was truly wonderful. You have the softest lips I've ever kissed."

"Do you feel more comfortable being in a sexual situation with a woman now?"

"Yes I do. I had this thought while they were touching me that what they were doing was because they loved me and wanted me to be happy. It no longer mattered whether a male or a female was doing it to me."

"That's very perceptive of you Angelika and it's true for everybody in our group. We use sex and sexual meditations to help us discover how to love more deeply. The more people that are in the group the more powerful the meditations are. You don't have to do anything with us that makes you uncomfortable but you're welcome to do everything with us."

"Thank you Mitra, I feel more comfortable being with all of you with each passing moment. When I've been with more than one person in a sexual situation before it was with two men. It was only about the sex. It had nothing to do with love. In fact I don't know if I've ever really been in love before."

"Do you want to be in love?"

"If it feels like what I experienced this afternoon I do. That was more than just sex and I liked it."

"If you hang around with us I can promise you that you'll come to know what love really feels like. Tonight you should sleep with Prem and Suvarna. They're the most loving people I know. They'll show you what love is."

"What makes you two so loving?"

"Every time I think I know the answer to that I discover something new. Now I think of our love as the sea and all the things that led us to it are like little streams that started way up in the mountains and trickled down and joined with other things to make a river that will keep on flowing until it empties into the ocean and ceases to exist. Until that happens, it just keeps on getting better."

"Doesn't the thought of love ending make you sad or afraid?"

"Not any more. In a way our love ends every night and begins again even deeper the next day. Love changes forms like we ourselves do but I believe that love exists beyond our physical bodies and that it is possible to merge into this universal love eventually. What I once thought love was is the love that ends but I didn't know any better then. Prem and Mitra have shown me much about love and will continue to and as long as I am alive I will share my love with anyone who will receive it."

"What is love, really?"

"You can't define it. It's not something you think, it's something you feel. Trying to tell somebody what love is won't work. It would be like trying to tell them what an orgasm feels like. You can talk all you want but until they have one their not going to know what one feels like. What amazes me is that I've gotten to the point that I no longer have to tell the people in this group that I love them. They know. And I know that they love me. You felt a little of that when Janelle and Genevieve touched you today didn't you?"

"Yes I did and it felt wonderful. Is that how you all feel about each other all the time?"

Everybody shook their heads in answer to her question.

"Oh mein Gott, you all live in love don't you?"

More head shaking.

"And I can learn to do that?"

Mitra told her, "Angelika you have always known how to do that, you just need to remember. Once you remove the things that are blocking your spirit, love will flow in you just as Suvarna said. That's what the meditations do; they dissolve your blockages with the energy of sex.

David only joined us a few days ago and Alysse a few days before that. They had many things blocking their spirits but already they are letting go of these memories and the pain associated with them. Did you not see for yourself how childlike and playful they were today as they shared joy with the others?"

"Mitra what is your role in this group?"

"Originally I was hired by Suvarna to be her caretaker because she is dying from brain cancer and needed the services of a hospice worker. The day I met Anne, that was the name she used then, I knew that she and Prem were very unusual people. They had already gone very deep into love by themselves. What they had done with no help inspired me to share with them my spiritual training with an enlightened guru long ago in India. I had let my job as a hospice worker keep me from doing what my guru asked me to do long ago. I am now their spiritual guide on this final journey we are all making."

"The places we are visiting are all owned by Suvarna and everywhere we go we meet people who feel the love we share. Once they really feel it they want to be a part of it so we welcome them to come with us for as long as they want to. That invitation now extends to you too."

"Where are you going?"

"Angelika that is a question from a very beautiful Zen story so I will answer it that way to give you a little taste of Zen. 'We are making pilgrimage aimlessly.' From here we will visit a villa on Lake Garda just south of here in Italy. After that we will go to Florence to another villa near there. After that we will fly to Antigua in the Caribbean. Finally, unless plans change along the way, we return to New York."

"And I can come along with you?"

"If you want to."

"What about my job? And money, how much would this cost?"

"Do not worry about those things. Your job will be here when you get back if you still want it. There will be no cost to you as long as you are with us. Anne is very wealthy."

"This is fantastic. I don't know what to say."

"I suggest we all return to the chalet and let you experience one of our meditations then you can spend the night with Prem and Suvarna and see how you feel about it in the morning."

When we got back to the chalet everybody took a quick shower. By the time we got to the soft grassy area outside the chalet the light had faded into a faint glow and the stars were becoming visible. Mitra grouped us into threesomes. She put Janelle and Angelika with David, Genevieve and Suvarna with Jean and Vitesha and Alysse with me. Mitra would act as proctor to monitor everybody's progress and make adjustments.

There were two things she wanted us to concentrate on. The first was the postures. We were to try and get into positions that came from the Kama Sutra. There would be three positions in all with the first being a standing position. One of the women in each threesome would be the one that would be sexually joined with the man and the other one would be the assistant. The assistant would initially get both the participants ready for having sex in this position then helping the couple maintain both their sexual arousal as well as the position itself.

The women in each threesome would take turns so both got to be a partner and an assistant in each posture. Vitesha went first as assistant with Alysse and me. The posture was not easy to achieve or maintain. We had to practice it first without actually inserting my cock into her vagina. Alysse had to stand on one leg with her other leg extended straight up with her calf resting on my shoulder. It took a little trying to get her leg extended since it was tantamount to doing a full split.

Mitra told the women they could begin with their leg slung over the man's arm if they couldn't get it all the way up on my shoulder. The assistant would help to support her body by standing behind her until we were in balance and we could more or less hold the position. It took a couple of attempts before we could get into a stable approximation of the actual posture but it required a lot of effort to maintain it. I wondered how I could keep an erection while doing it but that was another job for the assistant.

Vitesha was up to the task of getting us aroused. She used her talented mouth on Alysse's pussy to get her wet then turned her attention to my cock. Her tongue and fingers managed to get my cock hard in a couple of minutes. We quickly got Alysse's leg up high enough for me to insert my cock into her by having me just hold her leg up with my hand and forearm. Vitesha then moved around behind her and glued her body to Alysse's. She started pushing her hips forward and backwards, which moved Alysse's hips so that her pussy was sliding nicely up and down my shaft.

Alysse put her arms around my neck to hold herself upright and was able to still move her hips without help. I was able to thrust in and out a little without both of us falling over. Once we achieved that milestone, Vitesha moved to our side and began helping Alysse raise her leg higher. She managed to get it up high enough so that I could comfortably support it under her knee. Vitesha pushed up on her ankle to see if she could get it all the way up to my shoulder but couldn't quite do it so we stayed with the partial position.

Vitesha returned to standing behind Alysse pressing her body against hers. She began to kiss her neck and rubbed her ass with her hands, sliding them up to fondle her breasts.

When we were all more or less in position Mitra gave us more instructions. "Assistants are to keep the couples aroused in whatever way you can. Kiss them, play with them and caress them. Couples look at each other with as much love as you can. Kiss and feel each other's body. The men should keep fucking the women vigorously."

Vitesha did a great job keeping us aroused. She got us in a three-way kiss and used one of her hands to play with my balls while the other one rubbed Alysse's clit. Despite the strain of maintaining the position, it was a very sensual exercise.

"Now the men should push their cocks into their partner as deeply as possible then stop moving. Both of you look up and fix your gaze on the stars. Try to stay as still as possible. Meditate on the unimaginably vast distance you are looking at. Assistants stand behind the woman and hug her. Pour your love into her."

The contrast between the incredible distances I was looking at and the closeness of the person I was joined with hit me like a lightning bolt and suddenly I felt more insignificant that I had ever felt before. I realized how rare and fragile this experience of loving another person really was. I lowered my gaze to look into Alysse's eyes. When she looked back at me tears streamed down my cheeks. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

Mitra announced that it was time for the women to change places. Not surprisingly Vitesha was limber enough to get her leg stretched up and laid her calf on my shoulder. Alysse seemed to be in a trance from what she had shared with me and did an excellent job of being our assistant. She stood behind each of us and kissed us and played with us as softly and tenderly as she could.

I wondered if I would get the same reaction from doing this with Vitesha as I had with Alysse but when we looked up at the stars I almost felt like my spirit would go zooming across that vast distance until I could touch a star. When I looked into Vitesha's eyes the sensation of love was just as deep as with Alysse.

Apparently this meditation had been powerfully effective for all of us because Mitra said she thought it best to stop after only doing one position and let the experiences sink in. I was both relieved and disappointed. I felt as high as a kite from doing it and did need to absorb the experience but I also could have kept going because I was genuinely excited by the depth of the experience and was eager to continue.

Before we went back inside Mitra said that she thought we all did very well for the first time doing this particular meditation as it usually took months to be able to do it without using an assistant and being able to achieve and maintain a heightened meditative state to get the full benefit of the experience. She said not to get discouraged if you felt like you were making a lot of effort to do this to begin with as it was an advanced technique and required practice.

Suvarna and I approached Angelika and asked her if she wanted to sleep with us tonight or if she preferred someone else or did she want to be by herself. She said she wanted to be with us because she thought she needed to talk about the meditation and about traveling with us. We made our way to the bedroom we had picked out.

"Angelika we usually like to take a nice warm bath after our meditation because we rarely go straight to sleep once we get in bed. How does that sound to you?"

"I'd like that Suvarna. I haven't bathed with anybody in a long time; unless you count sitting in a hot tub with a group of people. Hot tubs are a very popular après ski activity around here."

"Yes, I imagine they are. There are three of them here in the chalet but we prefer the nice large soaking tubs in the bathrooms that I had put in all my properties when they were renovated. I'm very partial to luxurious baths and have become very fond of communal bathing since Prem came into my life. I enjoy bathing with my lovers as much as I do the meditations. I only regret that I didn't discover how much fun it was sooner."

While Suvarna got the bath ready I got out my razor and shaving crème so she could shave me in the bath. The tub was very nice. It was made of granite and was circular in shape and was large enough for four people. There was an overhead rain showerhead that could be used to rinse you off as well as a handheld spray. The controls and the faucet were high up above the rim so nobody had to sit where they would be in the way.

Suvarna lit candles and turned out the lights then we got in and let the water continue filling the tub. Suvarna had put in bubble bath and aromatic salts. Angelika sat in the middle and we sat on either side of her. I spread my legs and had her lean back on me. Suvarna poured some body wash onto a sponge then picked up one of her feet and started washing it. "So Angelika, what did you want to talk about with us?"

"The meditation we did tonight, I know it involved sex but I have to say it was rather disappointing for me. I didn't have an orgasm nor did David. It seemed like a lot of effort for not much reward."

"Angelika there is a big difference between doing these meditations and just fucking somebody. This isn't sex for sex sake. There's no goal involved. Having an orgasm is not the purpose of these meditations. They involve sex but that is not their primary purpose. None of us did very well with tonight's meditation because it was the first time we've done this one. Think of it like somebody giving you an expensive violin. If you're like me, all you will be able to produce is noise."

"If you give that same violin to a trained musician you will hear something entirely different. The noise will become music. These meditations are like music lessons only they are lessons for you to become more loving and aware of your spirituality. As Mitra said, we shouldn't even be attempting these advanced meditations yet but because of my limited time she is pushing the schedule extra hard. Also, don't expect to see results from meditation immediately. Sometimes you will feel something during and following the meditation but most of the time you don't. The effects are subtle and need time to be recognized."

"That's why we sleep with different people each night and take baths together. It helps to get feedback from the others when you are intimate with them. Give it a little time and trust us, you will soon begin to notice a significant difference. We move quickly because of my condition."

"That's the other thing I wanted to talk to you about. I've been thinking about going with you on the rest of your tour and I'm getting excited about doing it. The more I'm around all of you the more comfortable I am and the more I can trust you...Ohhhhh Suvarna that feels wonderful."

Suvarna was not just washing her foot but massaging it as well. As she gently rubbed it she would kiss the sole and then each toe as her hands slid up her calf and back over her shin.

"I've had pedicures before but nobody has ever kissed my feet like that." She laid her head back and I began to bring handfuls of the warm water up and massage her neck and shoulders. I kissed her cheek and her head as I moved over to the other side. "I think I'm beginning to understand what you said about the effects of the meditation. I'm feeling things I've never felt before."

"If you're going to hang around with us you better get used to feeling new things."

Suvarna began working on her other foot while I moved my hands down from her shoulders to her breasts. Ever since that first night with Suvarna in her hot tub caressing breasts under water had become one of my favorite things to do. Angelika's were ideal for this. Their large size and perfect shape made them so supple and yielding in the buoyancy of the warm water. As soon as my hands began to massage them I felt my cock begin to stir. I continued to kiss her neck while I fondled her.

"I see why Mitra suggested I spend the night with you two. You both know how to make love very well. Tell me Suvarna, is it me or Prem you look at with all that love in your eyes?"

"Oh my adorable angel, this is how I look at all my lovers. I'm very glad you can see it. If you could not I would wonder if you were in the right place. Being with us is all about loving and being loved. Does being loved by another woman make you uncomfortable?"

"I've never really been with another woman before today but being with you makes me feel very comfortable. The way you touch me, the way you look at me, arouses me and calms me at the same time. I've never known this much tenderness from another person."

"This is only the beginning Angelika. Open your mind to new experiences. Allow your heart to lead you to what you feel is right. I had never been with another woman until I met Mitra but I knew immediately that I loved her and I wanted her to show me as much love as she was capable of in every way she could. Now it doesn't matter to me if love comes from a man or a woman, it's the love that is important. Mitra says it is not wise to value the container more than the contents."

"Mitra is very special isn't she?"

"You've no idea my angel. But you should not let the opportunity of discovering her for yourself be wasted. Her presence in your life is one of the rarest gifts a person can receive. When you look deeply into her eyes you'll see more than love; you'll see infinite compassion and eventually, you will see yourself."

I moved my hands between my hips and Angelika's and placed them on the small of her back then pushed her up so her body was out of the water. "Raise your knees and spread your legs. Put your feet on my thighs." I said to her. She did what I told her and opened herself up completely to Suvarna who sat on her haunches between our legs. My erect cock stuck straight up snuggled next to her pussy.