Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked and sucked her like it was the only thing in the world he wanted to do. He put two fingers in her pussy and rubbed her g-spot while he continued to love her asshole with his mouth. She was building steadily toward an orgasm so he varied the intensity of his actions to prolong her ascent. Finally after a half hour of this she told him to stop. He raised his head and asked her if anything was wrong.

She rolled over and got off the bed. "Come with me." She led him outside on the balcony and stood with her hips against the solid wooden railing. "You've filled me with love and saliva, now stand behind me and fuck me." It was cool on the balcony but she knew the heat of their lust would keep them warm.

His cock was rock hard as he moved behind her. She spread her legs and he guided the head to her asshole while she held her cheeks apart with her hands. She was ready for him and the head slid into her without resistance. Still holding her cheeks apart she bent over and told him, "Push that wonderful cock all the way inside me David."

Nothing in his life had ever felt so wantonly sexual as his cock sliding into her ass. He couldn't believe the mixture of sensations rushing through his body and his brain as he felt his balls mash against her when his cock was fully buried in her. She let out a loud, low, guttural moan as her rectum squeezed him in a welcoming embrace. Her head tilted back as she stood up straight. "Fuck me David. Fuck my ass as hard as you can just don't stop. Put your hands on my tits and squeeze them as you slam your cock in and out of me."

Despite a fleeting feeling of being completely out of his league with her he rose to the occasion. He'd never imagined being with a woman like this. Hell, he couldn't imagine there was such a woman like this. Then he remembered what she had told him earlier, to let his love for her be his guide now. He let go totally and let that love take over. Without even knowing what he was doing he surrendered completely to that love and his body became an instrument with one purpose, to give her what she wanted.

He had no idea how long this love making lasted. Time was inconsequential to them. He found it occasionally mystifying that he had no urge to cum but he didn't dwell on it. What he could not know was that her orgasm had begun some time ago. It came from the very center of her being, rising like the energy from a massive earthquake through the ocean that she now felt surrounding her. Upwards until it finally broke the surface and formed a gigantic tsunami that began to move with unimaginable power toward a shore to break against. Higher and faster the wave moved in search of a place to release its expanding force.

There was nowhere for the wave to break. There was to be no climax, no release. The energy kept expanding in all directions. Everything disappeared; only emptiness remained. Even darkness was gone, replaced by a pure and absolute nothingness. But then what was left? The witness. With this sudden realization her insides lit up as though a new star had been born. The orgasm had reached critical mass. She had become enlightened.

This constant orgasmic state of being was to be her new reality. Surprisingly she adjusted to this new way of being rather quickly and found that all of her faculties still existed and she was more aware of everything than she had ever been. Then she remembered that she was making love with David and allowed her awareness to shift back to her body. She was surprised to find that the sex was still as wonderful as before and the love she felt was even stronger.

"Ooooohhhhh David you're loving me so good. Cum for me baby. Fill my ass with your hot love."

Hearing her speak seemed to break the spell of his compulsive mechanical fucking and put him back in touch with his own sexuality. He must have been very close for a long time because when he thought about cumming he exploded with a force that pulled him up on his toes pushing his cock deep inside her, sending hot blasts of cum spurting into her rectum, which pulsed around his unbelievably hard cock to extract every drop he had. His ejaculations triggered her own sexual orgasm. She was surprised again at how intense it was and how satisfied it made her feel. Still the newfound orgasmic state of her being was untouched even as her powerful sexual climax began to subside.

David withdrew his spent cock and asked, "What time is it?"

"There you go asking stupid questions again. Come on, it's time to get some sleep."