Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suvarna told her, "I'm going to wash your beautiful body now Angelika. You just lie there and enjoy it." She put more body wash on the sponge and washed her legs from her knees up to where my cock was nestled against her slit. She put her fingers around the head of my cock and pulled it toward her then rubbed the sponge over Angelika's pussy. When she was lathered up, Suvarna laid the sponge on her stomach and used the fingers of one hand to rub her lips while she stroked my cock with her other hand. Angelika began to moan softly as I continued to caress her breasts.

She just about had me moaning too when her hand slid down and caressed my balls under the warm water. I felt Angelika breathe deeply when Suvarna's fingers began to tickle her prominent clit. She stroked it with her thumb and finger like a miniature cock. Angelika was becoming very aroused by Suvarna's actions.

"OK now Angelika, switch places with me and you can wash me."

When they were in place Angelika followed the same program to wash Suvarna including a little extra attention to teasingly wash her pussy. The expression on her face was that of a little child playing with a friend. If this was truly her first time with another woman she didn't seem the least bit uncomfortable doing it.

When she finished they got me in the middle of them and told me to stand on my knees. Suvarna then showed Angelika how I liked to be bathed. It was another of those water ballets that I love so much as their hands bathed me like I was their baby. Except what they did to my cock and balls; that part was strictly for adults.

They sat me down again and Suvarna sat facing me on my lap as she lathered up my face to shave me. When she had done the left side of my face she told Angelika to do the other side. She showed remarkable composure using a razor on me while my hard cock pressed insistently against her pussy.

We turned on the rain shower for a final rinse then got out of the tub. We gently dried each other off, tenderly kissing each place that the towel touched. I got the hair dryer and brushed and dried their hair. They took turns kissing each other's neck and face while I eased the brush through their hair to pull it up and let it cascade back down, blown by the air of the dryer. When they were both dry, Suvarna handed a bottle of body lotion to Angelika and me so I could rub it all over Angelika's exquisite body while she did the same to Suvarna. Finally, we headed for the bedroom.

"Did you enjoy your bath Angelika?"

"Let me put it this way, can we do this every night?"

"And every morning too if you want to."

"Oooohhh yes. I could get very used to that. It was wonderful. I usually only have time for a quick shower in the morning without anybody to bathe me so lovingly."

"We try to do everything lovingly; and you won't have to hurry. Taking your time is the real secret to enjoying things. Now we're going to take our time enjoying you. Lie here between us so we can play with you."

She lay on her back and we lay beside her. Suvarna began to kiss her neck and face; softly letting her lips almost float over her skin. I started on her neck and kissed down to her shoulder then slid my lips toward her breast. I proceeded very slowly to allow the anticipation of putting my mouth on her and sucking her nipple to build my increasing excitement. Her breasts were spectacular. Soft, warm globes that seemed to be filled with whip cream, topped with a pink areola and nipple like a cherry on top of a sundae. My cock stiffened before I even got there.

Without even looking I was in synch with Suvarna as her lips finally made their way to Angelika's mouth. I could almost feel the excruciatingly tender kiss as their lips finally touched. Knowing first hand what Suvarna's kiss feels like I was not surprised to hear Angelika softly moan as she tried to absorb and respond to the incredible sensation. I added to it when my pursed lips completed their ascension of her right breast and opened them to cover as much of it as my mouth could hold. Her chest pressed upward to encourage my effort.

I brought my hand up to encircle the warm mound and gently squeezed it to stuff even more of it into my greedy mouth. I regressed back to infancy as I nursed her with the oldest innate reflex I possessed. Doing this to her felt as good as anything I had ever done. Feeling her nipple swell and rise caused me to shiver with bliss. Licking it with my tongue to feel the warmth and the texture of it made my cock throb.

With a supreme effort I removed my mouth long enough to say, "Suvarna you must come down here and do this with me, she's indescribably delicious." She moved down and wasted no time in engulfing as much of her left breast as she could and joined me in sucking her like newborns. Angelika's breathing changed to slow deep breaths as she surrendered to the divine feeling of our mouths feeding from her. Her moans had become like a soft operatic aria being hummed continuously, as though she were singing a lullaby to her newfound children.

"Ohhhhh... My... GOD. I've never felt anything this good in my life. What you two are doing to me is indescribable. I feel like I'm floating in love. I think I may be having an orgasm but it seems to be in slow motion. My whole body is cumming." She resumed singing her lullaby.

I reached for Suvarna's other hand and slid hers and mine down to Angelika's pussy. She spread her legs for us when she felt our hands on her mound. Without even looking we both began to rub her upper thigh and across her golden pubic hair then down over her outer lips. I felt Suvarna slip a finger into her vagina as I moved my fingers to her clit to gently rub it. Her hips pushed up involuntarily in response to our combined stimulation.

Angelika gave a little startled cry when Suvarna removed her mouth from her breast. "Don't worry my angel, you will soon feel my lips again. I'm going to get you ready for Prem to fuck you."

She slid down to lay between her legs and put her hands under her ass cheeks. Her mouth moved forward and started kissing and licking Angelika's ample lips. Angelika drew in a sudden deep breath and started moaning again. I stopped sucking her breast and moved down to lay my head on her stomach so I could watch Suvarna orally pleasure her. She looked into my eyes while she licked and sucked on her as if to share the divine pleasure of Angelika's wet pussy with me. I gently ran my fingers through her blonde pubic hair while I watched.

In a few minutes I felt Angelika's stomach muscles begin to flex and heard her moans get louder. I moved my finger to her clit and rubbed it while Suvarna stuck her tongue deep inside her opening. Her hips lurched upward when her orgasm began and she stayed suspended above the bed while it soared through her whole body. I moved back up and placed my mouth over hers, inserting my tongue into her as she relinquished control to her climax and renounced responsibility for her body to what we were doing to her. She finally broke the kiss to inhale deeply and opened her eyes to look at me. They were sparkling with lust and delight.

"I want to feel you inside me now Prem. Fuck me and cum with me."

"How do you want it, on your back or on your knees?"

"Oh yes Prem fuck me like a dog. Slam your hips into my ass and make me cum."

I moved down as she rolled over then raised her gorgeous ass up in the air. I got in position behind her on my knees. Suvarna knelt beside me and wrapped her hand around my cock. "Prem loves it when I put his cock in another woman for him. He really loves to be jerked off with only the head inside you." She rubbed the head up and down Angelika's slit to coat it in her juices. She was soaking wet from what Suvarna had already done to her.

The sight of what was happening before me was overwhelming. Angelika's magnificent ass spread wide, her dripping pussy yearning to contain my cock, Suvarna's loving hand squeezing my shaft and wiping the head all over Angelika's quivering slit was really getting to me. It took all my self-control to keep from blasting a huge load of cum all over her pouting twat.

I forced my eyes away and turned them to Suvarna. They were met with a look of playfulness and love that left no doubt about how much she loved me and delighted in seeing me enjoy what was about to transpire. Her happiness heightened by knowing I loved her all the more for helping to make it happen. I had a powerful insight that suddenly hit me like I had grabbed hold of a live wire.

She wasn't doing this for me; she was doing this with me. The difference between those two small words was as vast as the distances between the stars we looked at in the meditation. For implied something else and as soon as I thought it I heard Elton John singing it: Sacrifice. With had an altogether different connotation. As the words of the song go: No tears to damn you when jealousy burns. But it's no sacrifice, no sacrifice at all. In that instant, I loved her more than I thought it was humanly possible to do.

I felt her hand pull me forward as the head of my cock slid into the hot wet confines of Angelika's vagina. Her hand slid down my shaft as I pushed more of my cock inside her until her fingers were the only barrier to its being fully engulfed.

"Angelika, are you ready for this baby?"

"Ohhhhh GOD YES Suvarna. I'm shaking with desire. Please fuck me Prem. Fuck me hard because I don't think I'm going to last very long."

Suvarna let go of my cock and reached around and slapped my ass hard. "Ride 'em cowboy. She's all yours." This was probably going to be the world's shortest fuck because like Angelika I was already close to blowing my load. I raised my head up knowing if I kept looking at her gorgeous ass as my cock pounded in and out of her plump pussy I would lose it for sure.

Suvarna moved up the bed and crawled under Angelika until her breasts were under her head. "Suck my breast Angelika. Suck it like we sucked yours. Feel the love flowing from it into your sweet mouth until Prem fills your cunt with his hot cream."

Angelika's mouth closed around Suvarna's nipple and she began to suck it. She propped herself up on her elbow and reached down with her other hand to put it between Suvarna's legs. She spread them for her giving her full access to her pussy. I got into a rhythm that actually caused my orgasm meter to lower down into the yellow zone instead of remaining dangerously in the red. Hearing Suvarna telling Angelika what to do to her helped keep her distracted from exploding with her own climax.

It was only a reprieve from the inevitable though. The sounds, sights and smells of our sex were too powerful to resist for long. My whole body was hot. Sweat covered most of it as I continued to slam into her delectable body taking us closer to the edge with each thrust. Her glorious pink vagina felt even hotter than I was. For such a big woman, it was also remarkably tight but it was so well lubricated that I slid easily in and out of her with each long stroke.

Her orgasm hit her suddenly though not unexpectedly. Her mouth pulled away from Suvarna's tit with an audible pop as she gasped for breath. Her cunt began to spasm around my cock as I stopped thrusting and held it deep inside of her.

"That's it baby cum for him. Use that pretty pussy to milk the hot cream out of him. Go on, take it. He wants to give it to you. Suck it out of him."

I didn't really need Suvarna to say that since my orgasmic reflex was already about two seconds ahead of her entreaty. The first powerful jet of cum coincided with Angelika's loud moans of pleasure when she felt the hot pearly liquid splash into her. Her ass cheeks were quivering, providing even more stimulus for me to continue spewing my cream into her in big hot globs. Just when I thought I could spurt no more Suvarna's hand encircled my balls and squeezed them, coaxing out another three or four blasts.

When she finally let them go I slowly extracted my cock and sat back on my haunches. Angelika's vagina was gaping open and I watched spellbound as my cum began to ooze out of the distended hole and slide down toward her clit. My cock twitched at the erotic sight as if it could possibly resurrect itself for another encounter. I knew better. We had been rode hard and were about to be put away wet. It was one of the most satisfying orgasms I'd ever had. I couldn't imagine two more incredible women to have shared it with.

I crawled over and put my arms around Suvarna and lowered my head to her shoulder and began to cry.

"Are you alright Prem?" Angelika asked.

Suvarna softly replied, "When you love as deeply as we do, sometimes this is the only way you can express it. He's more than alright Angelika. He just keeps finding new ways to love me and pull me deeper into love with him. Would you please turn out the light? It's time we got some sleep."

While I had been busy with Suvarna and Angelika, David and Mitra had been having fun together.

"David I seem to remember you saying you liked anal sex. Would you like to give it a try tonight?"

"Wasn't it you who told me not to ask stupid questions? I've been waiting for the chance to have anal sex with you."

"We'll have to do some preparation first so let's go find a bathroom."

She started the water running in the tub and put in some bubble bath. Mitra reached over and turned off the water then stepped in and sat down. David watched her do this as though he had never seen anybody get in a bath before. He knew he'd never seen anybody do it as gracefully and sensuously as Mitra. She turned her head slowly toward him with only a faint hint of the obvious question on her face. It disappeared when she saw him looking at her; the question replaced by a knowing, beatific smile. She allowed him this moment of rapture as he admired her and then saw his admiration turn to adoration.

His whole body relaxed and softened. "Oh Mitra, I've just fallen hopelessly, irretrievably, unrepentantly, completely in love with you."

"Come to me."

He stepped into the bath and knelt in front of her. She put her arms around him and reclined his body onto hers with his head on her shoulder. "How does it feel?"

"Like nothing I've ever felt before. Like nothing I could have imagined feeling. It's wonderful, as if something new is alive and growing inside me. Oh Mitra, I've been asleep my whole life haven't I?"

"Yes my darling you have, but don't feel bad. Everybody is in the same state until they take that first step. You have far to go but you've started. That's what is important. There is a very beautiful song called Crossroads by Don Mclean. In it he says:

There's no need for turning back

Cause all roads lead to where we stand.

And I believe we'll walk them all,

No matter what we may have planned.

Your journey is just now beginning. Let your love guide you now."

"Something else I've just now realized is how wonderful these baths are. They're another form of meditation aren't they?"

"Everything can be a form of meditation David. It's not so much what you do but how you do it. Since our primary focus is on sexual techniques bathing together becomes foreplay to both making love and doing Tantra. This is what so many who have tried Tantra and given up on it have missed. The techniques seem to be about the sex but unless you allow the sex to transform your focus to the love you will not get the deeper meaning of them. Bathing helps to make you more sensitive and sensual so you can make that transition."

"I must be making that transition Mitra because I see things like the texture of your skin, the sparkle in your eyes, the light spreading into colors as it passes through the bubbles like a prism, I hear things like the dripping of the water, the smooth reassuring cadence of your breathing and the beating of my heart. I'm aware of all this and more and it fascinates me to the point of not being able to think of anything while we do this."

"That's how it should be David. You're becoming aware of the miracles that surround us all the time and that we, in our sleepiness, have become oblivious to. We are unaware of these wonders because we're too busy thinking about what we believe to be more important. We are lost in a lost world and don't even know it."

"I don't feel lost anymore Mitra. You've found me."

"Now I think it's about time you found my asshole."

"How do you do that Mitra?"

"It's not that difficult David. First locate my ass then spread my cheeks. It's that little puckered hole just above my slit."

"I didn't mean that. I know where your asshole is. I meant how do you go from the sublime to the mundane in a heartbeat?"

"By not making that judgment. It's like trying to decide what is right and wrong. It's best that you not try to make those distinctions at this time. Now sit up so I can lay across your lap."

David sat up and moved onto the small step at the edge of the tub with his thighs barely in the warm water. Mitra lay across his lap and gave him detailed instructions for fondling and washing her ass including inserting his finger into her asshole. He made it a meditation and performed the actions she dictated as though they were a ceremony. His cock hardened while he penetrated her asshole with one finger while doing the same to her vagina with another. He bent his head down and kissed her cheeks and licked them while his fingers explored her.

Mitra reached under his thighs and caressed his balls then snuck a finger into his asshole and began to press against his prostate. His cock began to throb. Then she told him to stop so they could get up. They got out of the tub and she instructed him in how to give her an enema. He seemed to take great delight in doing it and his cock remained hard the entire time. His hand rubbed her ass as the warm water flowed into her rectum. When she was full he removed the nozzle and she went to the potty room to expel the water. She came back and did the same thing to him.

They got back in the bath and repeated washing each other's ass then rinsed off with the spray. After drying each other they headed for the bedroom. She lay face down on the bed and put a pillow under her hips to elevate them. "David lay face down between my legs and get my asshole ready to be fucked."

"And how exactly would you want me to do that?"

"With your tongue of course."

"I've... never...Ummmhhh. Never mind."

He lay down and moved his head inches behind her ass. His hands moved to her ass cheeks and he began to rub them softly then started kissing her from her thighs up to the tops of her hips. After a few minutes he moved a little closer and used his hands to spread her cheeks. Her puckered hole looked beautiful in the subdued light. He stuck his tongue out tentatively and licked it lightly from just below it to above it. He seemed surprised that it wasn't as unpleasant as he thought it would be. He repeated the movement and decided he actually liked doing it. He paused to kiss the little hole in between licks.

"OK David, that's good but now I want you to do it differently. I want you to show me you love doing it. I want you to do it like it's the last thing you'll ever do. I want you to lick and suck me like it's made of ice cream. Show me David. Show me how much you love me."

She could sense the change in him and then he said, "Yes my love I do you love you this much." His hands pulled her cheeks further apart and his lips pressed against her hole. His tongue slid out and into her anus. She pushed back against his face. He extended his tongue as far as it would go and felt her open to him.

She breathed in deeply then moaned. "Oh yessss baby you do love me. Keep showing me how much you love me."