Will You Merry Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove home knowing I would have a dream about my North Pole fiancée and hoped it would be as intense as the last one.

It was more intense.

My Fanny Farmer chocolate advent calendar at home was counting down to Christmas Eve. It was a countdown until my time at Santa's Village ended, and I would lose my North Pole fiancée. Each day, I grew more excited to see Jenn at work. Watching her was magic. I fell in love with her smile and gentle way with kids, her ability to handle the parents, and her ability to keep stoned Mall Santa in check. Above all that, I fell in love with her.

Christmas Eve. The crowds were immense. So many parents had put off their visit to Santa until the last minute, so the day was hectic and long. Still, Jenn and I had a wonderful time referring to each other as elf husband and elf wife. At 5:00, the mall closed, and we entered Santa's Castle to change. Mall Santa thanked us for our service to Christmas like we were veterans returning home from war. He was sincere in his thanks. Despite his innuendos and asides, he did love Christmas. As he had every night, he wandered off in his Santa suit. No doubt he would drink for free wherever he went tonight.

I sat on the couch, exhausted. Jenn sat next to me and handed me a wrapped gift.

"Open it," she insisted.

It was flat, and so it was obviously a record album. I tore it open to see it was a Bob Seger album, The Distance.

"I hope you like Bob Seger. There's a song on this album. I heard it on the radio. Roll me away. It's about a guy who feels lost, and he gets on a motorcycle and drives away. He meets a girl, and she feels the same way and joins him. They drive off into the mountains."

She looked at the album.

"That's us. We need to go to the mountains. The ocean. Anywhere that isn't Rochester."

"Let's make it somewhere special," I added. "Quiet. Not too many people around."

"I got it," she said. "Let's go to an island. I've never slept on an island."

I handed her a small, wrapped box. She smiled and opened it to find a necklace with the charm of two elves, a male and female, holding hands.

"That's us! It's great. Look at them. They're in love!"

She gave me a big hug.

"I'm going to wear this every Christmas season to remind me of my North Pole fiancée."

She opened the clasp and asked me to put it on her. As I secured it around her neck, she noticed a plate on the comfy chair Santa had claimed as his own all month. The plate was wrapped in foil.

She unwrapped it, revealing a plate full of brownies.

"How sweet is he? He made us brownies!" she said with a smile.

I sniffed, took a small bite, and smiled at Jenn.

"Santa's secret recipe? It's the herbs."

"Herbs in brownies?"

"Pot. Pot brownies, Jenn."

"Oooh. Mall Santa is such a bad boy," she giggled. "Now we know why he is so jolly all the time. I've never tried pot."

"Really? Not even in high school?" I asked.

"Nope. Let's try some. Just a nibble."

"You sure? It's Christmas Eve," I reminded her.

"And my grandparents are over. So, if some of Santa's jolly brownies can help me through the night of hearing the same story told repeatedly, give me the whole plate."

Jenn picked up the brownie, sniffed it, and then took a bite. She nodded, approving the taste, and handed it to me. I took a slightly larger bite and agreed Mall Santa was a good cook.

She sat on the couch.

"I don't feel anything."

"It takes time. Maybe an hour."

Jenn split the brownie in two, handing me back an equal share. She took another bite, and I followed her lead.

We shared some of our best parent encounters over the last week. Jenn had received no less than eight phone numbers from horny dads and two from moms. I didn't have as much luck. There was a handsy mom and a grandfather who might have been having a seizure or was groping me. I wasn't sure which.

"No one ever gave me a second look before my tits grew," Jenn said. "Now, it's constant. I like the attention, but then sometimes it's too much."

"I gave you a second look in high school," I said. "I asked you to the movies. I asked you to go see Caddyshack with me."

"What? No, you didn't," she laughed.

"I did; we were in the yearbook office. And I said let's go see Caddyshack, and you said you didn't like golf and it looks dumb and..."

"That was you asking me on a date?" she interrupted.

"And you said you had to get up early the next day. I think you dropped four excuses in one sentence."

"Oh shit, that was you asking me on a date? And that was me not getting that at all. Wow. I missed the boat by a mile."

She smiled and looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Thank you for asking me out back then. And I apologize for Jenno's rude behavior."

"Did you just refer to yourself in the third person and with a nickname I've never heard?"

"I think I did. I also feel like I am floating right now. The brownies?"

I was feeling it, too. It was a nice, velvety feeling of swaying. My mind wandered. It was pleasant.

Jenn stood and walked toward me. I stood unsure. She came right up to me and put her hand on my face. This was it. I closed my eyes as her hand caressed my face. I puckered my lips slightly, and then she stopped. I opened my eyes to see her moving away.

"You had a piece of brownie on your face. It was driving me nuts. I'm kinda OCD, and I think the pot makes it worse."

"I thought you were going to kiss me," I stated. I realized halfway through the sentence I was saying my thoughts out loud. It was like driving a car off a cliff; there was no turning back once the words left my mouth.

She looked at me with a dreamy smile.

"I am. I just had to get that brownie off your face. It was driving me..."

I could not wait for her to finish, so I kissed her deeply. Her mouth met mine, and we immediately shared a warm, passionate kiss. Our tongues probed as our arms locked us together. Her breasts pushed against my chest as I embraced her tighter.

My hands went to her ass, grasping it tight, and she lifted her legs, wrapping them around me. I held her off the ground but was unsure how long I could manage that. Moving across the room, I put her down on a counter. She pulled her elf tunic over her head, leaving only the skin-tight turtle neck between me and her amazing breasts. She knew I wanted to taste and feel them and decided to make me work for it.

Pushing me back, she spread her legs wide, where I could see a growing wet stain. Looking at me suggestively, she massaged her pussy over the damp fabric as I watched.

"Taste me," she said more as a demand than a request.

"I'll help you take off the leggings," I replied.

"No, rip them open. I won't need these anymore. Think of me as your Christmas present. If you want it, you better unwrap it."

She continued to massage her crotch over the fabric, seemingly content to continue to do so unless I got aggressive.

Kneeling so my face was at her open crotch, I used two hands to pull at the fabric, which was much stronger than I thought it would be.

"How bad do you want this?" she asked.

Unbelievably bad. I pulled as hard as possible. The fabric began to tear, creating a slight hole off-center. I pushed my finger into the hole, feeling her thick bush hiding behind it. Pulling harder, the small hole widened, and the green fabric tore away to reveal her thick black bush, which glistened from her wetness and sweat. A wave of her beckoning fragrance swept over me, infiltrating my senses and causing my balls to swell.

She helped tear the fabric open, leaving nothing between me and her wet vagina. Using her fingers, she parted her labia and revealed her pinkness. I pushed in, giving her a slow, deliberate lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top, causing her to shudder.

"Oh God, that feels so good. I love getting the tongue."

Her accolades made me burrow in harder, locating her clit and circling it delicately. I could feel her clit swelling from my prodding, sweating out a light lubricant that had a sweet nectar taste.

Moving off her clit, I made a slow move down and up pussy as her juices slathered my face. Jenn leaned back and opened her legs wider. I got a peek at her dark starfish, which was pulsating in reaction to my tongue working her pussy into a frenzy.

"The couch. Put me on the couch," she desperately commanded.

I stood, picked her up, and laid her on the couch as she stroked her pussy with her long fingers. I had been with a few women, but she was the first I ever saw finger herself. I felt my cock pressing on my tights, attempting to exit through the top.

She opened her legs wider, displaying her pinkness. She moved her legging-covered foot and pressed it against my hard-on. Moving the ball of her foot up and down the length of my cock I was desperate to pull my tights down.

"Unwrap my gift," she purred in a semi-stoned whisper.

She pressed on my cock with her foot, and I got the message. I grasped the fabric of my tights along the seam and pulled at it. Fortunately, the fabric was thin and ripped away, revealing my underwear.

Jenn sat up and laughed.

"You double-wrapped my gift."

With that, she crept forward, putting her face against my bulge, and pulled down my underwear and the remains of my tights, allowing my cock to spring free and slap her in the face. She flinched slightly and then captured my cock in her mouth without using her hands. I felt my heartbeat in my penis as it throbbed in her mouth.

Moving in closer, she slid my manhood into her mouth in a single low, slow glide until her lips were buried around the shaft of my pulsating rod. She didn't gag but held it in place as my balls began to swell. Finally, she needed to breathe and brought my cock out of her mouth. My penis was coated in her saliva, which she then used as lube to masturbate me while offering gentle licks of my shaft.

Cupping my balls, she slid my cock into her mouth again, not as deep this time, and began to bob in and out on it, allowing me to fuck her face. I was unsure if this was her endgame. This was a terrific blowjob. Should I cum in her mouth? Would there be more? I didn't want this to end, but if I kept fucking her face at this pace, I would cum violently in her mouth. That much I knew.

Jenn sensed my predicament and eased off. I wasn't sure how deep her sexual knowledge went, but my guess was she had more experience than I did.

She stood up; with her right hand, massaged my cock, and, with her left hand, pulled me in for a heated wet kiss. My hands went to her tits, still cloaked by her turtleneck. Grabbing the bottom of the shirt, I lifted it up and over her vast breasts, revealing a delicate but strong bra. Even through the fabric of the bra, her large nipples were pushing outward.

"You want me to rip this off, too?"

"No, finding a good bra is hard for me."

My hand drifted behind her back, looking to unsnap the bra and set her breasts free. She laughed and pushed me back.

"You've never worked with tits this big, have you? You don't even know where to start."

I shook my head no.

She reached between her breasts and undid a front buckle; her bra fell away left and right, and her bountiful breasts did a pleasant bounce down. Despite being large, they were surprisingly firm in figure but butter-soft to feel.

Jenn smiled as she watched me admire her breasts. She knew they were her best feature which is why she started with her pussy. I moved in slowly, unsure whether to touch or lick them. She helped by lifting her left breast up so the nipple was at my mouth, then pushed it to my lips. I opened my mouth, and she fed me her breast. Her nipples were thick and swollen. My senses, sharpened by the pot brownie, allowed me to feel their texture as I suckled her. The bumps around her areola, even the dimple on the end of her pert nipple; I felt it all, and from her reaction, so could she. It was evident her breasts were sensitive, and she closed her eyes to enjoy the pleasure she derived as I circled and sucked her swollen teat.

After a few minutes, she pulled back and began to massage her breasts, letting her nipples peek through her fingers. As she played with her breasts, she gently widened and then closed her cleavage gap.

"You going to fuck me or just watch me play with my tits?" she purred.

"How about I fuck your tits, and we call it even?" I said, half joking.

"I need to feel you inside me now."

Leaning back on the couch, she reached down, put her hands behind her knees, and pulled her legs open. Her thick tangle of pubic hair parted, revealing her pink passage. Still wet from my saliva and her increasing flow, I could see a bud of dew on her enlarged clit. I desperately wanted to taste her again, but she reached for my cock and began to stroke it. I lowered myself on top of her and pushed myself inside.

The heat from her entry almost burned as it enveloped my cock. Her smooth velvet walls and strong muscles pulled me in. Once deep inside, I held still. Jenn's mouth found my face, and she began licking the moist remains of her pussy's effluence off my mouth.

I withdrew halfway, then pushed in again slowly. Holding myself off her so I could witness the penetration, her wild pussy hair and my thick pubes tangled into one as I slid my entire length inside her. She gasped with pleasure and felt her insides contract. With her hand on my ass, she kneaded it gently, giving me a physical prompt to increase my cadence.

I began to push and pull faster. Her wetness made a moist fapping sound as her pussy began to flood with excitement. Her kisses were deep, with her long tongue exploring the depths of my mouth. As I rode her, her large breasts rolled back and forth with our movement. She kept her legs out and up so my cock could reach deep. Our mutual heat rose, and a sheen of sweat built on our bodies as our friction heated the small room.

Then a voice. It was mall security doing their patrol. I stopped with my cock deep inside Jenn and put my finger to my lips to indicate our need to be silent for a moment.

Jenn lay back below me, her body gently lit and glowing. She looked perfect at that moment. Perfect.

We could hear the two security officers leaving as I pulled out of Jenn and crept to the window to check. I scratched the frosted window and saw the two walk out of sight.

When I returned, Jenn pushed me to the couch.

"Sit back, I want to get on top so I can see your face as I fuck you," she whispered.

I had always thought it was the guy who fucks the girl, but this was the 80s, and why shouldn't a woman get to be the one doing the fucking. I was more than glad to let her take charge.

Jenn shed the remains of her torn tights. Now, she was fully nude, and the view was spectacular. Her large breasts hung slightly outward. Her full bush, which would have easily escaped her panties if she had bothered to wear any, glistened from our fucking, sweat, and her moisture. I massaged my cock while looking at her, happy to masturbate myself to her beauty.

She approached, placed her knees on the couch, and crawled forward until she straddled me as I sat up and back on the sofa, my feet on the floor. Her wet slit found my cock, and before I could use my fingers to open her pussy to receive me, she simply slid down on my shaft, swallowing it in with her hungry snatch. Using her full weight, she settled in on my lap, allowing my cock its deepest penetration yet. She held it and then began to ride it up and down, moaning in the process.

"If this is being high, then I love it. I can feel every nerve in my body. Oh, God, this is the only way to fuck."

If I ever ran into Mall Santa again, I would thank him for the pot brownies and how it worked so well for Jenny Jugs.

Did I call her Jenny Jugs in my mind? My brain was confused, and I could hear my thoughts as if spoken by a narrator. I felt out of body great. No wonder pot was illegal and would always be.

Jenn put her hands behind my head and brought my face into the valley between her huge breasts. They hung in a pleasant teardrop shape, curving up at the bottom, causing her nipples to point toward the ceiling.

She pulled my face between her breasts. The valley between each fleshy mound was wet with sweat. I kissed and licked her flesh, tasting her salty perspiration. Moving my head to the right, I found her nipple and suckled her. If I remember nothing else, I will never forget her pussy. Each time she would slide up, her strong pussy lips grabbed my cock tight like a turtle neck, never breaking contact.

I moved my hands to her ass to support her as she traveled up and down on my penis, greasing it with her thick drippings. Gripping her butt tight, my forefinger unintentionally pressed against her asshole. She reacted with a gasp and looked at me, unsure of my intentions. This was the mid-'80s, and anything anal was still only in the realm of Penthouse Forum stories. Still, I kept my finger on her brown button, enjoying the reaction it was bringing. Jenn's pucker pushed on my finger, begging my finger to enter, but I held it at bay, unsure how she might react if I penetrated her ass with my finger.

Jenn began to shake and grasped me tighter. Her pussy began to contract.

"I'm cumming. Stay inside until I get off," she begged.

"Can I cum inside you? Is it safe?"

She shook her head no.

"I'm not on the pill, she said between desperate gasps. I'll finish you after I cum," she offered.

"I promise."

The idea of withdrawing and cumming in her mouth nearly caused me to ejaculate on the spot, but I did my best to distract myself as she increased her motion and even brought her fingers to her pussy to coax her clit over the top.

Her body began to sweat slightly as she shook from the finger and cock inspired orgasm. She bucked and, instead of riding me up and down, changed her motion to back and forth so her large clit could get involved. Oh, God, I wanted to cum so bad. I had to hold off.

She opened her mouth to moan or say something but could not speak as she went stiff from her orgasm. The pulsations of her vagina on my cock attempted to do what nature intended and coax out my semen. Her ass throbbed quickly, revealing each wave of pleasure she was experiencing. The quick pace slowed as she guided her orgasm to a soft landing.

I held still, afraid to move for fear of ejaculation. When she got her wits about her, she gently dismounted and stood over me, swaying with a combination of post-orgasmic and THC pleasure. She massaged her nipples with her fingers, then got to her knees on the ground and crawled forward until she was between my legs.

She began to stroke my cock, which was purple with anticipation but stopped when she moved in close enough to enclose her breasts around my shaft. Well lubricated from her wet vagina, my cock disappeared in her soft flesh then the tip would appear just under her chin. Her tits felt as warm and inviting as her pussy. She smiled and licked her lips.

I could not take it any longer and was surprised I took it this long. She squeezed her breasts together, burying my cock in her soft flesh. She gripped her breasts by the nipples, allowing the pink tips to jut between her fingers. She moved down, and the tip of my cock shot up. She reversed and pulled back, and my cock disappeared into her fleshy mounds enjoying her ability to give me pleasure with only her tits.

I felt my orgasm collect like particles of energy, then move in force up through my balls, up my cock.

"I feel you getting ready to cum," she purred.

Just then, a hot white rope of pungent, thick batter shot from my cock and dropped on the curve of her breasts. A second shot of cum followed it hit, and a third, all thick and white. As the semen dripped back down her tit valley and along my cock, more semen ejected, getting more transparent with each volley.