Will You Merry Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She relaxed and placed her hands on my chest to support herself as she tried to get her breathing control. The heat from the fireplace had created a sheen of sweat on us both. Drops of sweat trickled from her armpits, and a bead of sweat collected on her nipple and then fell.

She leaned down and stroked my hair as she eased her glistening breast into my mouth so that I could taste her salty sweat. She then met my lips with hers, and we kissed passionately. Not an erotic French kiss but a gentle connection of our lips that was delicate and meaningful.

I remained inside her as my cock began to go flaccid.

"So, this is about to become awkward," she said.

"Are you going to tell me something awful?"

"No, but you just pushed a lot of air inside, and when your penis comes out, I can't guarantee a lady-like ending to this connection."

I laughed and then helped her slide forward. My cock was three-quarters out when the muscles in her ass did their job and expelled me like a foreign object. A rush of my spent cum leaked out, and then, true to her word, the air escaping her ass created a rather loud and wet fart. Not one, but several.

She buried her face in my shoulder, stifling her laughter. I couldn't keep it in and laughed along with her. You're never too old to laugh at farting.

I grabbed the comforter and covered us as we remained by the glowing fireplace.

"I know we've only seen each other three times in the past forty years, but is it premature to say I love you?" she asked.

"It's forty years overdue," I replied. "I love you, I have since that first day at the North Pole."

I spooned her as we lay by the fire. It was quiet and peaceful, a rare moment you can remember forever.

And then she farted again.

_______________________________________________________

The morning light woke us both up.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered, grabbing another blanket to warm herself now that the fire had died.

"Now, this is a Christmas miracle."

"How so?" she asked.

"It's Christmas morning, and we're together. That's never happened before, so it must be a miracle."

"You're right. This is the part where I blow you off, and we don't see each other for twenty more years."

"I don't want to die of old age only having seen you four times in 60 years. I won't do that," I replied. "What if we just drove away? Just rolled out from this city, ex-husbands, shit jobs, and mistakes of the past. Just you and me doing what we should have done forty years ago."

"I'm sixty. You're sixty. We can't start over now. We just can't," she said sadly.

"Who wrote those rules? Who said that kind of adventure is for the young? We were forced to be old before our time. We've been old since we were twenty. Well, this is our time."

"You have a life; I have a life," she said sadly.

I felt her trying to back away from the facts I was listing.

"Hunting for dead malls is not a life; it's a living, and I'm done living that way."

"I have a business. I have clients. I own a house. I can't leave with someone..."

"Someone!" I interrupted. "Someone you barely know? I've known you longer than anyone else in my life.

"I have attachments here," she insisted.

"You have exactly what I have: an attachment to nothing. Not Rochester, not Amazon. We have nothing...but we do have each other. And when we have each other, I am that 20-year-old kid again, excited as hell to dress like an elf to spend the day with you at the mall."

"We do have each other," she admitted.

"And that is something no one else has," I added. "Walk with me out of this house, get in the car with me, and we will drive west. Wherever we find ourselves, we'll be there together."

She looked out the window at the light snow falling. She didn't have to say a thing. I knew what she was thinking.

_______________________________________________________

2024

Today is New Year's Day, the start of a new year and a new life. Jenn is asleep in the passenger seat as we are rolling into Seattle. Along the way, we found our destination, Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound.

I look at her and see she's wearing the elf necklace. I remember that special moment forty years ago and whisper.

"Jenn, will you merry me?"

Turns out she's not sleeping. She smiles.

"In a heartbeat," she answers.

We drive across the Agate Pass Bridge to spend our new life together on an island.