Will You Run? Ch. 02

Story Info
Young woman explores submission with a biker gang.
3.4k words
4.26
24.1k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jeremiah had left the bathroom, June took several deep breaths. She stared at her reflection for a few minutes. She had never been approached or touched in such a way in such a public place. She had to remind herself that Jeremiah obviously belonged to this club and that he may be dangerous. But she also knew that John was not a member - he had a wife and a family. He would keep her safe.

June inspected the bite mark on her neck. She lifted her dress and saw the red welt on her ass where Jeremiah had spanked her. These were enough to feel a smoldering in her belly and she knew beyond logic that she would do as he said.

She walked out of the bathroom, unsure what to expect. She had no idea what time it was or who was left in the bar. There were still a good amount of patrons, funneling toward the back door. Many had been over-served and June realized that she, too, had had quite a lot. That drunkenness suddenly washed over her and she pushed her palm against the wall as she walked outside. All of the women and Jeremiah's boys were finishing their drinks and having a last cigarette on the patio. John, Lorraine, and Jeremiah were sitting with them as well. June had no idea what was known and how she should act around them.

She called to Lorraine and John that she was heading home. At the sight of her, John swiftly leapt up and came toward her. He had sobered up some and his coordination had improved.

"No, no, no. We have a beer and shot with your name on it." He lowered his voice. "I guess you were unavailable when I brought them back to the pool table..." He smiled greedily. He grabbed her hand and pulled her aggressively over to the table. She forced a drunk smile to Lorraine, and Lorraine smiled back. Genuine. She asked where June had disappeared to.

"Oh, I um, I had one too many and needed a break. I definitely can't drink like Sophia!" The group laughed - they knew that to be true of Sophia. She felt relaxed by their acceptance and reached for her beer. Jeremiah, who she didn't dare make eye contact with, slid her the only shot on the table. Her gaze darted to his face to assess his reaction to her unplanned presence there. His lips remained closed, no smile, but he did raise his eyebrows at her. She took the shot from his hand and immediately gulped it down with that same defiant look in her eyes, staring at him directly. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair and looked over her shoulder to avoid any further attention. Damn her haughtiness. He wished he could throw her over his shoulder, carry her to his bike, and punish her for her arrogance. The thought left his cock throbbing and the palm of his hand tingling.

June had been the only one standing, not awkward until she realized she was meant to hang around for a minute to finish her beer. John reached up and grabbed her hips from behind, forcing her onto his lap. She whined and laughed. She said she could get her own chair. She dared to look at Lorraine as John began to rub his calloused hands on her thighs.

"Really, John? Christ, I know it's your birthday, but damn!" Lorraine laughed, the other women giggled. June rolled her eyes and shook her head - pretending to be casual and indifferent. In truth, she felt a heat rising in her chest and pitching up the sides of her neck. When she felt John's cock harden through his jeans, centered between her ass cheeks, she nearly choked on her beer.

After a few final gulps, Jeremiah was the first to stand. At his signal, most of the boys began to stand up as well and move toward the patio gate. Then the woman took the cue and began to gather their things. John grasped June 's hips once more, preventing her from standing for one more moment. He waited to let her go until she felt his cock relax.

June said her goodbyes to the women, that it had been nice to meet them. As she hugged Lorraine, she felt an authenticity in their embrace. June wasn't sure what that meant.

As they all walked from the gate, June could hear the boys offering their sissy bars to the women and caught sight of Lorraine hopping on with another Hispanic man. John said he was too drunk to ride and Jeremiah offered to cab with him. A few of the men laughed sourly - it was obvious that they knew. Jeremiah cleared his throat loudly to shut them up. As they fired up and roared away June continued walking across the parking lot, focusing on her steps and forcing herself to walk accurately. The anticipation in her belly left a trembling vibration even lower. The whiskey churned in her stomach anxiously.

She remembered Jeremiah thrust against her, his lips on her neck. Pleasing him was easy - he commanded what he wanted and took what he needed. Was John also a dominant? June reached her truck and wondered how long she should wait. She didn't even get in, but lowered the tailgate and pulled herself up. She sat swinging her boots and running her fingertips along her thighs. She closed her eyes and the tailgate seemed to swell and buckle beneath her.

Jesus, she needed to sober up. Intoxicated, June became rebellious and stubborn. That wouldn't do tonight.

After several minutes, a black sedan pulled up in front on her. The front and rear window rolled down. John's ravenous gaze took her in from the back seat, while the same Hispanic man that guarded the bathroom leered at her from the driver's seat.

"Get in, beautiful." John's voice was demanding.

June hesitated. She had no idea where that vehicle would take her or who would be waiting when they got to their destination. She wanted to trust him, but she felt fear for the first time that night. He sensed her indecision and looked over his shoulder, into the car's front seat. Then the passenger door opened and Jeremiah emerged. He stared at her hard as he rounded the car and approached her. He parted her knees with his hips, her legs still dangling from the tailgate. With her legs wide, her dress rode dangerously high and she felt suddenly exposed. She instinctively slid forward and wrapped her legs around him.

He could feel the heat from her pussy press against his stomach. It was almost too much to endure. He placed his hands on either side of her face and stroked his thumbs tenderly against her cheeks.

"Remember what I said about the boys?"

June nodded mechanically.

"Remember you said you wouldn't run?"

Another shy nod.

Jeremiah paused.

"Please let me have you." With this, his voice dropped to a hoarse whisper and his hands slid behind her neck and grasped firmly. His gaze also dropped to her lap for only a second. He truly couldn't suffer her any longer.

"And John?" John was, after all, the birthday boy. June had had fantasies about him since the first day they met - fantasies encouraged by his gawking attention each time they drank together. She felt a twinge of guilt that she now preferred Jeremiah's attentions to John's.

"You are John's birthday present, nothing more. Make him happy. Lorraine expects him home." He spoke flatly and emphatically. His fingers snaked up through her hair and tugged her head back urgently, exposing her neck. He just held her this way, silently, as she took fluttering breaths. He examined her body. Her pert breasts heaved rapidly. She had freckles trailing down her cleavage that he noticed for the first time. Removing one hand from her hair, he roughly clutched her waist and squeezed. She unconsciously tightened her thighs around him and locked her ankles behind his hips. He bit the side of her neck violently, sucking until he knew she was marked. Then he released her hair.

"Get in the car." He pulled back, which forced June to uncross her ankles. She almost fell forward off the tailgate at Jeremiah's sudden withdrawal. As he walked back to the passenger seat, she noticed that John no longer had his window down, but the Hispanic man did. He watched her sinisterly.

She calmed her breathing and slid off the tailgate, closing it, and walking to the back door of the sedan. John opened it from the inside and tried to hide a scowl as she climbed in. In his mind, June was his. Jeremiah was simply coercion. His anger toward Jeremiah could not be realized - that would end very poorly for him. He couldn't watch as Jeremiah had dominated her on the truck. She was now John's for the taking in the back seat of this car, but he need to calm his fury before touching her.

"Hi birthday boy..." June attempted to ploy him with an innocent smirk. She could see a tension in his posture - she thought he would be undressing her by now. He made stern eye contact with her and then noticed the pink hickey forming on her neck. Jeremiah had marked her. He felt the blood boil in his cheeks.

"Oh yeah? Are you my present?" he mocked, acidity in his voice.

"I can be?" She wasn't sure what he wanted.

He lunged forward without warning and pinned her down to the seat. His hands compelled her shoulders flat as he climbed on top of her. He bent down and kissed her roughly. His tongue dropped to her neck and down to her breasts. John bit the flesh of her cleavage, hard enough to for June to draw a sharp breath and shriek. One hand moved to her throat and applied pressure - she could still breathe, but in loud, rasping gulps. His rage for Jeremiah coursed through him. He wanted June for himself. He thought that was ruined.

Jeremiah was careful not to show them much interest, not to appear concerned for June, but his knuckles were white as he clenched them into fists. He thought that the moment she passes out, John was a dead man.

June had been choked before by men, but she trusted those men to be in control. She knew John was not in control. She reached up and held his forearms. She spoke his name over and over.

Within a minute, June's breathing normalized as John removed most of his weight from her throat. They stared at each other, anger fading from his eyes, replaced quickly with panic. He didn't want her broken. He had wanted to fuck her, hard, as he knew she could take it. What if she fought him now? Christ, he fucked this all up.

"Fifteen minutes," the Hispanic man warned. They were approaching John's house to drop him off to his wife and children.

John looked out the windshield to think on what to do next. June took the opportunity to glance at Jeremiah. He seemed cold to the fact that she had just been choked and bitten by another man. She couldn't see his clenched fists from the back seat. His appeared indifference triggered a boldness in her - he wanted her as a present for John, he would have to listen to that promise being satisfied.

June reached up for John's belt buckle and easily unfastened it. He watched her, surprised by her advances. Broken from his thoughts of going home, he leaned down to kiss her hungrily. She kissed back and sucked hard on his lower lip. He eagerly slid her dress up to her waist and revealed a black lace thong. Soaking wet from her confrontation with Jeremiah on the tailgate. John thought it was for him.

"Fuck, baby. I had no idea..." He trailed off as he buried his face in her breasts, which had become more exposed as she struggled on her back.

June was still at work on his jeans, pushing them down as best she could from the angle she was laying. He realized she needed help and reached into his boxers. Cock in hand, he stroked himself, hovering over her. He bent down and let his shaft slap her stomach crudely.

"Ask for it," he hissed.

All she had to do was mouth "please" for his immediate forfeit. He couldn't hold out with this beautiful thing writhing beneath him. He guided his cock to her waiting pussy, pushed her panties aside, and thrust deep inside her. June sucked in air and let a moan escape her lips. While she had fantasized about John fucking her, and it was wonderful, it was even better knowing that Jeremiah had to painfully endure her pleasure from the front seat. John pumped in and out of her brutishly, using the car door to stabilize his movements. He was already so close to finishing and he knew they were dangerously near his house. He imagined her screaming his name, that they were in her bed and she was handcuffed to the headboard. That was enough to bring him to the edge and he swiftly pulled out to shoot strings of cum up her stomach. Perfect timing, they had just arrived at his house. He hastily tucked his cock back into his jeans and fasted his belt. He bent down one last time to kiss her, sucking her tongue into his mouth.

"Time to go." Jeremiah's command forced an end to their kiss.

"Thanks for the birthday present, brother." John's anger had completely gone and he shook Jeremiah's hand. He thought that June had wanted him after all, not Jeremiah. "Goodnight, cowgirl." He flashed her a large grin and handed her a black bandana from his pocket - an offering to clean herself up. He then climbed out the car, and shut the door.

June wasn't sure how to feel. She unfolded the bandana and began wiping cum from her stomach. John had obviously been drinking tonight, or this would have been a much larger mess. After scraping as much of it away as she could, she righted her appearance. Pulling her dress back down and tucking her breasts back into her bra. She sat up and combed the back of her hair, matted from being forced onto her back.

"You too, get out." Jeremiah spoke to the Hispanic man driving. The man gave him a bewildered look. "Get. Out."

The man reluctantly climbed out of the car, muttering something in Spanish under his breath. Jeremiah got out of the passenger seat and replaced him in the driver's seat. June just watched, suddenly very uncertain about her decision to obey this man. She instinctively slid toward the door and thought about making a run for it. Her hand rested on the door handle. She caught Jeremiah's eye's in the rearview mirror and much like earlier in the night, her body went rigid.

"You are welcome to get out, but Javi walking there, he's not interested in an easy spank or a quick fuck. You told me I could have you." There was a hint of hurt in his voice, but mostly anger. "And you let that fucking idiot use you."

"I thought that's what you wanted?" June spat back. Which had been true, until Jeremiah realized that he couldn't stand to share her.

He was silent as he pulled the car from the curb. June knew he was displeased, and that gave her a certain gratification. She also felt a ball of trepidation forming in her throat. She looked at his face attentively through the rearview mirror, wanting him to look back at her. He stared straight ahead and drove.

"Where are you taking me?" She tried again.

"I should let you go." Jeremiah took a deep breath in. June knitted her brows. Let her go? She moved forward on the back seat, directly behind him, extending her hands forward and snaking them down his chest. He reached up and pressed them tightly to himself. He raised one of her hands to his mouth and bit the flesh of her palm.

"You don't want me anymore?"

Jeremiah wanted her. Christ, he wanted her. He thought of the implications of bringing her back to the house. He would have to protect her from the others. He imagined her bare ass thrust in the air, begging for his cock. Tying her wrists behind her back. Wrapping her hair around his fist as he fucked her. She would scream.

"It's very late. I'm taking you back to your truck." Jeremiah needed her - all of her. But if he had her tonight, he knew that he wouldn't be able to walk away tomorrow. Even if she consented to being his, the club had rules. The president would want a taste.

June quickly withdrew her hands from his grasp. How could he? She had let John fuck her because he told her to. And now he humiliated her further by throwing her away. She fell back in the seat and stared through the windshield. She thought of the hickey on her neck, most likely fading to purple by now.

As he turned into the bar parking lot, Jeremiah's cock began to stir. He was still imagining fucking June and at the idea that he may never get that opportunity, desire weighed heavily and urgently within him. He pulled up behind her truck and dropped the car in park. June moved to climb out of the backseat and he got out as well. He stood in front of her and looked into her eyes, over her body. She stood and let him feast. She noticed the sizable bulge in his jeans.

"I thought you didn't want me anymore." She feigned confidence to hide her hurt. She forced a small smirk. Jeremiah raised his eyebrows at her - brave little thing.

He took two large steps forward and pinned her against the car. He placed both hands on the doorframe and loomed over her. He dare not touch her, fearing he would lose control.

"June."

Her lips parted. Her cheeks flushed.

He thought about those lovely lips wrapped around his cock. He let out a low groan and looked at the ground. Fuck it.

Jeremiah bent down and kissed her impatiently, shamelessly. He wrapped his hand around the side of her neck, pressing his thumb on her throat. His other hand roughly squeezed her breast - June took a sharp inhale, surprised. His hand slid down her waist, her hip, her thigh. His force on her throat increased and she moaned softly. He reached up under her dress and ran his fingertips along her slit. He could feel her swollen clit through her panties. He applied firm pressure to her delicious button and she squirmed against him.

He pulled away suddenly. His need to fill her was agonizing, but he wanted to have her properly, in his bed. He would have to deal with any consequences of that choice tomorrow.

"Take those off," Jeremiah commanded. June obeyed without hesitation. She slid her panties down from under her dress and stepped out of them. She left them on the asphalt. He picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. She squealed and automatically reached back to cover her exposed ass and pussy as her dress rode up - even though there was no one around to see. It must be around four in the morning by now. He carried her to his bike, still parked by the entrance to the bar. He set her down and got on the bike without saying a word. She stood, disoriented.

Jeremiah looked back at her impatiently. He knew it was dangerous for her to ride in that dress, but the thought of her bare pussy against the seat of his bike overshadowed his caution. He did take off his vest and handed it to her - an action that would be severely punished if seen by another member. He told her to get on. She pulled her dress down tightly and climbed on. June couldn't believe what she was doing. She had no idea what she was riding into.