Willa Ch. 04: Purchase Pryce

Story Info
Nick takes the Nanny shopping. Change is good.
3.4k words
4.63
17.8k
6
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

Willa Pryce tossed and turned all night long. Troubled by last nights Chapter Act with Nick that became all too real. Although cut short by Nick's insistence that the chapter was interpreted all wrong. Still, she lost herself to his attention. Even though she felt the reality of the acts he covered his tracks well. It was almost as if he believed he was his own character of Dorian Crane. Possessed one minute then reverting back to writer Nick Benson.

At 4 AM she decided enough was enough and got out of bed. She put on a knee level nightshirt that had a Chicago Bears logo on the front. Parading from her room she peered down the hall at Nick's bedroom. No sign of life. She decided then to check in on baby Grace easing her door open to creep up to her crib. Sleeping soundly she lightly covered her up and took her leave.

Going downstairs she grabbed a small glass of orange juice and ventured out on to the deck overlooking the ocean. The night sky left everything to desire. The smog disguised the stars, unlike Chicago. She missed that much at the very least.

She kept hearing squeaking noises coming from the lower deck which led to a small enclosed greenhouse. She had yet to check that area out. Curiosity led her down the steps until she reached the greenhouse. Glaring inside she spotted Nick lifting weights. For a writer he managed to keep astonishingly fit. She marveled at his six pack abs and rippling biceps. Even lifting weights he maintained his dislike of clothing.

It was impossible not to admire his manhood. Even during exercise his penis managed a woody. If not invincible it was still hard. She found herself wet instantly.

As his repetition halted she watched him sit up straight and stretch. He winced as if his shoulder was in agony. After a few moments it passed and he found himself palming his dick. Stroking it gently she wondered if he had jerked off earlier after he stopped playing with her. Perhaps not.

Unsure if she should approach him after her comments of last nights exit she started to turn. Then inspiration hit her, Claire Benson demanded she keep him inspired. The risk might prove valuable. In response she turned and opened the greenhouse door, entering.

Nick heard the door and stopped touching himself long enough to observe her shuffling toward him.

"Couldn't sleep either?" She spoke.

"I needed my daily workout. Mind for writing, muscle for body. Should you be down here leaving my daughter alone in the house?"

It hadn't occurred to her. Turning pale she started to dart away only to have Nick reach out and clutch the hem of her nightshirt accidently ripping it. Stopping cold she glared back at Nick.

Nick sneered at her then yanked at the shirt as hard as he could shredding it up the left side. Standing swiftly he took both hands and tore the garment all the way to her armpit. She trembled harshly trying not to drop her juice glass.

Noting her attempt he swatted the glass away landing it in a row of plants. Shock set in for Willa. His expression was emotionless. Stopping only a moment to grimace he ripped the shirt off of her save for the neck. A pull away from her made her lose balance until her head escaped the collar. Naked now she stood terrified.

As swiftly as he had tore it from her he stepped away to gently spread the shirt down over the dusty wood floor.

She couldn't move.

Finally, he moved to grip both of her arms and step her toward the shirt.

"Another Bear rug. Let's get that chapter right this time."

Willa had no idea how to get it right. She merely kneeled there on top of her Bear's shirt. He immediately stood over her jerking off ferociously. Any attempt on her part to touch him led him to whisper, "BATTLE!"

She quaked staring up at him without blinking. Then it dawned on her. BATTLE must have an inner meaning. Her thoughts raced. Bat as in eyelashes? Bat as in the monster cock in front of her like a baseball bat? LE as in LAY? TLE/ LET?

All she needed to do was lean toward him. Await his excellence as his crown hovered over her face. She opened her jaw as wide as possible and protruded her tongue. The battle was in the wait. Never lose patience. Embrace what comes as offered, or taken. That was how she deviated from the script. That was how Nick deviated from the chapter. He lost control. The Beast within was his own soul.

Grasping the truth she held her breath and not once fluttered an eyelid.

Nodding feverishly Nick Benson/Dorian Crane detonated a massive load that splattered over her entire face. Her tongue cradled a portion of his load. Not swallowing until she could feel his final expiration. Even then she used her fingers to wipe her face and lick her fingers. Showing him that she was holding out to get every drop.

"DRINK!" He bellows.

That she did.

Once done she closes her eyes and savors the taste.

He leans over and pats her cheek.

"Well acted. Rewards shall come. Be ready by 9:00. Today we Shop."

She was ready to go by 8:00. Showered, hair perfectly flowing over her shoulders, the scent of jasmine across her flesh.

Abandoning the bra he had given back to her from her completed dare she refuses to wear panties as well. She dressed in one of her knee high skirts, and a yellow button down blouse. High heeled black shoes finished her attire.

Hearing the doorbell ring startled her. Why had the intercom not buzzed? She eases her door open to listen. Noting Nick answer the door and greet a woman. They made the journey upstairs and walked past Willa's now sealed door.

She had heard the name "Charlotte" whom sounded older. After ten minutes of waiting in her room Nick came knocking.

Willa jumps up and opens her door.

She admires his black button down shirt and slacks. He was very dapper.

"Ready? I know it's early. 8:35. Morning traffic will be exhausting."

"Yes. Will Grace be well taken care of?" Willa stood concerned.

"Charlotte is our usual short term sitter. Grace adores her."

He eyes her skirt and blouse. Before she could even exit her room he reached up and unbuttoned her blouse down to her navel. Her cleavage burst into view. He then puckers at her skirt.

"Tonight we burn those clothes."

She raises a brow, "Is this part of a new chapter? Am I Sara right now?"

"I think you were born to be Sara. Don't you?"

"Are you Dorian right now?"

He grins, "Reborn."

He then turns away and lets her follow him. They reach the garage where he decides upon a red Corvette convertible. Opening the passenger door for her he then moves to the drivers seat. Car started, and garage door rising he drove onward and through the automatic gates to the street.

"This car is beautiful. Everything about this area is beautiful." She spoke holding her hair against the wind.

Nick dons sunglasses and says nothing. The entire ride was silent. Uncomfortable yet relaxing.

Entering the city limits Shops popped up everywhere. He chose where to start. Parking was easier than she imagined. He had a pass that he dangled from his mirror as if a handicap. However the tag merely had a Regal symbol of some sort on both sides of it. She didn't ask.

Getting out he left the top down even. So trusting. Opening her car door like a gentleman was charming. He then proceeded to walk away from her. Following, he entered a store where the mannequins wore next to nothing. Even the clerks could have been models.

A brunette clerk in a stunning outfit that displayed every feature she had approached them, "Mr. Benson, welcome. How is Claire?"

"She's perfect as ever. This is our new Nanny "Willa". Accent her with reds, black, white, and lavender only."

Willa's eyes bulged, "I like yellow."

He smirks, "Yellow in small doses."

The woman introduces herself as "Katrina" and takes Willa along beside her with a pleasant arm in arm.

On their journey Katrina took Willa's measurements first then set about choosing clothing for her. As Willa herself sifted through casual hangings she looked back for Nick. He had stepped out for some reason.

"Here we go. Step into that room over there and try this one on." prompted the clerk.

Willa examined the thin silky fabric blouse with spaghetti straps, and an extremely short skirt of similar material, both red. With an uneasy smile she took them into the room and tried them on. She admired herself in the mirror noting the shirt at least was nearly sheer. The shirt stopped just above her belly button showing it off. She could see her areolas ever so lightly. The skirt clung to her like a second skin.

"I think Dorian is doing the shopping here. Wow!"

Katrina knocks before entering to see her, "Lovely. I have one of each of these outfits and colors. Nick told me to have you try these on and step out for him to see you."

Red underwear, tight, lacey, and even more sheer than the other clothing. Willa swallowed hoarsely as she changed. A hand covers her mouth out of awe. The bra and panties showed essentially everything. Her nipples were only covered at the bottom of the bra, as was her pussy. Her thin runway of reddish pubic hair was exposed.

With a cold chill she opens the room of the door and steps out. Nick was off to her left out of view. Katrina in front of her pointed in his direction and waved her out into the open. To her shock there stood Nick along with three other men. She began to cover herself with her arms until she noted Nick's expression.

She decides instead to do a 360 on her toes to let them view her front and back. The men merely smiled faintly as Nick nodded his approval, "One of each color, Katrina. Continue your shopping."

Willa returns to the changing room followed by Katrina.

"That was rather unexpected." Willa shivered.

Katrina warmly shares a smile.

"Ordinarily that would be against store policy. There must be something special about you."

"I'm just the Nanny. I can't say I approve of the clothes but they are free."

"Of course." Katrina shyly grins before handing her a mini dress in black that had nearly full frontal cleavage yet held together by thin laces. Those said laces tethered from hips to waist. More flesh than dress she thought.

Katrina opens the door for her and motions her back out into the store. This time there was a fourth man. Nick used his finger to motion her to spin again. She does so to their timid attention. After a moment he holds his hand out to her and pulls her to him.

"I have no idea who these men are. Merely passerby's on this hot spring day. I only asked them to a fashion show." He then scoots her closer by the small of her back until she faced each of them.

"Hello." She whispers.

"I will buy this dress for you." A balding man offered.

"And, I will buy you one in white." Follows a tall thin man with gray at his temples.

"I guess that leaves you and I to buy a red and yellow one." chuckles a third man to the fourth.

"You buy those, I'll buy the underwear for her." He returns.

She blushes leering back at Nick. He smirks, "I wonder what else they might be so generous and eager to buy?"

He guides her back to Katrina whom now had several outfits. Willa could only shiver and try them on.

Her next trip out into the store she wore a black bustiere that barely contained her chest and a stretchy black micro skirt. She chose to dance around with her hands in her hair for them. This captured their imaginations.

"One each?" She beguiles them with a sly sheepish grin.

Nods of agreement sends her wiggling back to the changing room.

"This is insane, Katrina." Willa huffs half embarrassed, half excited.

"I am but a humble servant." Holding up other outfits to choose from.

Willa rubs the underside of her chin, "Do you sell those bikini's that hide almost nothing? G-string? Micro? Whatever they're called."

"Oh, yes. The beaches love those. Even if they are illegal." Katrina winks.

"Bring me a yellow one. Don't let anyone see you."

Katrina nods and scurries away, returning five minutes later.

Holding the twin articles up she exhales with a light whistle.

"This might buy one of everything in your store. Salesperson of the month Katrina." Willa giggles.

Once tied on she checks herself out in the mirror, "Oh my God! 3 Bandaid's and dental floss."

"Are you sure?" Katrina warns.

"Yes. Open sesame."

The clerk opens the door and takes the lead. More to make certain of any objecting clientele.

Willa shyly walks into view noting each of them dropping their jaws. All save for Nick who narrowed his eyes.

Had she gone too far? His glare made her tremor. The four men mumbled amongst themselves leaving her uncertain whether to head back to the changing room or await Nick's words.

Finally, Nick extended his hand as if before and reeled her in to face the four men. He then kept her hand and spun her slowly around for them to view her bare ass and nipple disguised monsters.

Stopping her mid spin the balding man caressed her ass with his palm. He was joined by the taller man who adorned her opposite cheek. Willa's eyes bulged at their boldness. The taller man slid his fingers under the strings in his admiration.

"Very nice." said the tall man.

Nick clears his throat to gain Willa's eye contact. He studies her at their roaming touches. She shivers but maintains her composure.

Then, Nick twisted her to face the other two men. As he did the fingers of the tall man were still beneath the string between her ass and tugged it to the side out from inside her cheeks. Unintentional but the man risked keeping the string where it was.

This gave the other two men a barely obstructed view of her anal cavity. Willa swallowed at the disturbance. The two remaining men rubbed her ass and agreed between their eyes to pry her cheeks apart gently for a better view.

Nick leaned in to whisper, "Have you noticed you're not blushing, Sara?"

Her eyes perked up at the identity change. Dorian was here. An unwritten chapter with a practice run?

She whispers back, "I try my best Dorian."

Nick then turns her once more. This turn the tall man releases the string which falls back into place.

The bald man having witnessed the tall man's mischief eyed her patch covering Willa's pussy. Her thin strip of red peach fuzz attracted him enough to tempt fate and roll his hand across her stomach until his fingers caressed its softness. Her eyes lower out of Nick's observation. The nearness of his fingers made her tremble. With each tender rub he decides to pinch the fur between his fingers. Finally, his middle finger slithers under the patch. He barely touches her clit before abandoning her flesh entirely.

The fourth man with red hair and a moustache reaches up to lightly run his finger beneath the bikini tops strand. He gently ran his fingers knuckle along her chest until he reached the cloth cloaking her areola.

Wanting to peel it up over her nipple made him sweat. Willa maintained her lowered gaze. Trembling and forcing her fear back.

Another turn placed her back against Nick. His hand released her own hand allowing it to drape to her side. He then leaned to her ear and blew her locks from her lobes.

"Do their hands excite you, Sara?"

She opens her eyes to the four men with a glimmer of blessing.

"Yes. Yours would excite me more." She admits.

She notes Katrina in the distance behind her front counter keeping the other clerk busy.

Willa feels Nick's hands grip her shoulders, squeezing them which made her enjoy the stress release. After a few moments his hands slithered down her chest and under the bikini top to clutch her bare chest. He kneads at them allowing the top to be distorted over his knuckles. To the men viewing, her top was abandoning her to be replaced by massive hands. She gasps at his grip over both mounds.

The four men were drooling at the show. Mesmerized by his boldness. Knowing that once his hands left her the nipples would be in perfect view.

"Massage your clit." Nick whispers.

She utilizes her right hand and slips her fingers beneath her yellow patch for a bikini bottom. Eyes study the men for reaction. Their attention now focused on her fingering motions.

She lightly whimpers trying not to moan loud enough to be heard.

Nick looks to the four men.

"There are four of you and four strings holding her bottoms on. Untie them and each of you take one string. How you hold it is your decision."

Her eyes bulge as the hesitant men look around them first before spreading out for a better stance. As they carefully untie her bottoms the two men in the front agree to lower the patch in the front to view her snatch in full glory. The two gents gripping the back strings dangle the ass strap down until it escapes her ass crack completely.

Willa was essentially nude in a public store for all to see. It terrified her. Excited her. Her whole life made no sense. She was living the life of a character in Nick's novel. A Chicago girl who wanted a new life. She found one.

She wanted to cum but was afraid she might scream. She whispers back toward Nick.

"I can't hold it in. I need to scream." she gasps.

"Silent scream. Fail me and you earn nothing this day."

She grit her teeth with all of her might. Finally, Nick removed his hands from her breasts letting the men see her nipples. He yanks the top from her body leaving her stunned at the moment of her mini orgasm.

The men surrounding her nearly panicked. The men in front dropped their strings and stood back as she began to spasm, cum draining down her thighs.

The cloth fell to her knees.

As she felt Nick rip her bottoms from her she toppled to the carpeted floor and lay there heaving.

Nick grins at the men.

"I presume her wardrobe is bought and paid for in full?"

The bald man snatches up her bikini bottoms from his hand.

"I'll buy these for myself if that's okay with you?" He offers as he sniffs them.

"My gift." She chokes up from laying on her back.

Nick nods as he spots the clerk Katrina rushing him with her hand. He then looks down at Willa.

"Crawl to the dressing room. I'll have Katrina bring you a black bikini. Wear it home."

"Yes, Sir." Willa rolls to crawl slowly across the carpet to avoid rug burn. Once out of sight Katrina joins the gathering and understands what else is needed. She enters Willa's room with a black bikini with the tags off. Gathering the to be purchased clothing she heads back toward the counter with the four men. The items tallied and paid for. Bagged and ready.

When Willa exits to join Nick he holds up a Belly chain and clasps it around her waist. He follows that with a beautiful lace choker that he ties about her throat.

Finally, he leads her to the area of the store for shoes. Locating her size he also buys her each color in a stiletto heel.

"Black pair. Wear them home."

"Thank you, Dorian."

Nick smirks, "Who?"

"Master!" she wags an eye brow at him.

"I need to write this chapter when I get home."

"Can we grab lunch? I'm starving."

He puckers with narrowing eyes.

"I wonder who will buy us lunch?"

Her jaw dropped.

She was starving after all.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers