Willa Ch. 14: Foot Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zane adds fuel to her fire, "You know you want him."

Her eyes shimmer at the words, "Hush! Trying to behave myself."

Jesse's right hand moves higher up her leg into inner thigh territory. This made Willa close her eyes and take a deep breath.

"Only massaging your foot now?" Zane enquires.

"Yes and no. Foot yes. One hand along my inside leg." She reports.

She continues her foot's travels up under Jesse's shirt. She had literally reached his collar and toes were peeking out amid his hair once again.

"I bet your pussy is wet as hell right now. I should know. Been there. Seen it." Zane adds.

She winces nibbling her lip.

"It is. I'm trying to avoid touching myself. God! I want too. LOL."

Seconds later Zane challenges her, "Dare you to send me a pic of that wet pussy right now."

Her eyes flare slightly at the prospect. Cautiously, she turns her camera on and the flash off. Utilizing her left set of toes she stretches slyly to move her foot toward Jesse's left ear. Taunting it makes his profile turn just long enough for her to snap a picture of her gaping wet pussy without him knowing. Observing the final photo she noted her fingernail poised just above her clitoris. Jesse's fingertips barely in the photo as he rubbed even lower. It was a perfect snapshot she thought. Sending it to Zane she whimpered.

"Jesse?" She whispered as he returned his gaze toward his mission.

"Yea?"

"Can I switch legs? They're falling asleep."

Her left leg retreats from his shirt as he sits her right leg down. Jesse then kicks his shoes off before repositioning to sit on her bed. Between her legs but facing to her left slightly. He then snatched up her left foot and began massaging. The cotton was again discarded.

Willa's right foot slipped up under his shirt yet again. This time her journey caressed his stomach and chest.

Text returns as Zane howls through type, "Awoooo! I remember fucking that beauty."

"You fucked me up the ass too." She expresses a smiley emote with its tongue out.

Jesse's hand returned to her leg. Kneecap upward was his aim. As he intentionally drifted within her thigh area Willa lowered her other foot from his belly to rest directly on his crotch. Toes lightly squeezing at his erection.

He feels her toes constrict, "That isn't helping."

She refuses to smile, merely staring at him while awaiting her next text.

As Zane replies she reads, "All of us want to fuck you again. Want that still?"

She expresses a deafening sigh attempting to make it look like it was for Jesse. She then writes with a sudden inspiration.

"Party at 1400 Canyon Cove. Bonfire. Next Saturday night. Bring condoms this time. And friends. LOL."

Jesse moves his fingers an inch away from her pussy. She was absorbed in her texting. Watching her type he took the risk and slid fingers amid her labia. The sensation made Willa gasp and lower her cell the second she hit send.

"Jesse. Don't."

His ego was returning.

"Stop fighting me. You know you want me to touch you there."

She bites her lip as he continues rubbing her pussy lips. Glossy and soaked.

Another text arrives forcing her to let Jesse continue while reading.

"I heard about that party. My cousin Cole told me."

She huffs skyward into her reddish strands of hair that had drifted into her eyes.

"I met Cole and his friends a few days after you guys. Fucked them too. Yay me. Now you can all get me naked."

Her mind raced. Jesse had slid fingers up inside her hole which brought her back to reality.

"Shit!" She squeals with a haunted glare.

As Jesse grows more confident that he would get his way he realizes Willa wasn't talking about his actions. Her eyes were glued behind him.

A door had opened and closed loudly. Footsteps in the hall.

Jesse jumps up and wipes his soaked hands on her blanket. Standing tall and regaining his composure.

Willa in turn sat up swiftly and pulled her jersey down over her lower half concealing her private parts.

Jesse hears a knock on his bedroom door, from the opposite side of the wall. This makes Jesse step forward into the hallway to see his Father holding his cellphone.

"Over here Dad." Jesse rolls his eyes at his Father standing nude at his door.

Nick follows his son's voice and frowns at seeing him step from the Nanny's bedroom.

"Your Mother wants to talk to you. Take it outside I don't want your yelling upsetting Grace."

Handing it off Nick captures the scent coming from his son's hand. He knew very well something had happened.

Jesse swallows harshly and takes his Mother's voice downstairs.

As Jesse vanishes, Nick steps into Willa's open doorway. He eyes her on the bed.

"What part of trying not to have sex with my son did you not understand?"

She shrinks, curling up on her mattress at her regret. She was speechless. Then her cell let her know of another text.

"Answer it." Nick narrows his eyes.

He was standing there as she observed him stroking his massive beast. It took every ounce of common sense to read the text.

Zane was blown away by her admitting to yet another gangbang.

"Christ! How many guys you planning on fucking? 50? LOL."

Nick steps closer to the foot of her bed. He bends over and grabs her ankles dragging her limp form to the edge of her mattress. Her jersey rolling under her all the way to her upper torso. She glares up at him with a gentle fear in her eyes.

In a relenting move she raises her cell up for him to read. As he does he smirks.

"You were texting while my son played with you?"

She faintly nods.

"Very good, Sara."

There it was. Referring to Willa as the character in his book.

Nick laid his mighty cock on her labia as he took her cell and scrolled over the conversations. He nodded his approval.

Tossing her cell down on her chest he growls, "Keep texting."

As she wrote she felt Nick penetrate her pussy while holding her ankles to spread her legs wide.

It felt incredible.

As she moaned she typed awkwardly.

"I must be going "InZane"." She babbled with word play, "I have no say as to how many. Let them take what they want."

She sends it then offers Nick the screen to read the text.

This made him smug as Dorian rises from within.

Her moans increase to cries, "Fuck me harder, Master."

As he increases his speed and forcefulness she turns red holding her orgasm under held breath. Awaiting Nick/ Dorian to let her know she could end her torment.

Finally, Nick himself detonates hard inside her. This allowed her to know it was time.

Willa Pryce, alias Sara the slave screamed her final throes.

Nick with a stern glare leans over her face to face. She could feel his overheated exhale across her face.

"Tease my son. Do "NOT" fuck my son."

"I was. We never had sex. He was just massaging me. Fingered me only for a minute." She frets.

"Good. Keep it that way. Nothing more."

Another text returns.

Nick grabs her cell to read it.

"See you at the Bonfire."

Nick left it at that. Pulling out he tosses her cell once again and takes his leave.

Willa laid there lifelessly for ten minutes.

Jesse finally had the courage to return. His Mother reading him the riot act for being expelled.

He see's her laying there, feet on the edge of the bed. Legs still wide. Pussy oozing from his Father's leftovers. Of course he didn't know the truth.

"Couldn't wait for me to make you all messy?" Jesse chuckles.

Willa swallows dryly.

"Sorry. Too worked up. Besides it's better this way."

He shrugs, "I'm still going to fuck you again."

"No Jesse. I'm not going to let that happen. Touching me sure. Seeing me play with myself fine. I'll watch you if you want. No sex though. Please let that be enough."

"Naaa!" He merely turns away and goes for a sandwich.

Willa wept.

With a smile however.

12