Willa Ch. 16: Anatomy Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clanking noses fill the air as a pair of barbells return to their cradles. Heinrich carries her limply to face the noisy reception behind them. Willa notes two women who had almost to much sinew. Their shoulders and arms distorted by the muscle definition. Both women were barely taller than Willa herself. Within a 5'5 range.

Together they stand and journey over toward her.

"What have we here, Herman?"

"Dorian sends his slave. For all of us."

The woman questioning Herman had short sandy brown hair and brown eyes. In her soul Willa knew this woman was gay. The other woman as well. She had longer hair tied up into a ponytail.

"Look Gertrude. A gift."

The trailing female stepped closer, "The bow is still attached, Magda."

"Remove my bow if you want the whole package." Willa flares her eyes with a smile.

Magda puckers then steps in front of Gertrude. With eager fingers she pinches the inner lace of her boy shorts and guides them over her thighs and down over her pink toenails. A lengthy inhale of the panties makes Magda growl. She then passes them off to Gertrude for a shared experience.

Things were moving along faster than Willa predicted.

Magda kneels at Willa/Sara's feet. Still dangling from Heinrich's suspended grip. With an almost humorous sound of allure Magda crept in to sniff the real deal. Inhaling deeply the German woman exhaled across Willa's clitoral arena.

"I smell fear." Magda looks up at Willa.

"No. That would be Summer's Eve."

Behind her friend Gertrude laughs, "The girl has spirit. Perhaps we should break that spirit."

Magda rises to face Willa more intimately. Her face almost touching the girls. Nose to nose Magda licks Willa from lips to brow. The wet swath giving Willa a case of the giggles.

"Oh my God. Kiss me already." Willa puckers abruptly.

This led to a slap across the face. Willa silenced immediately.

"When I wish to kiss you I will. Do not rush me."

Her long hair billowing across her features Willa merely nods. She learned not to be the one in control. Her words were too demanding.

Magda huffs and moves along to squeeze the girls tits. Compressing the two mounds together Magda was allowed the option of sucking both of Willa's nipples at one time.

Willa moaned. Her gaze admiring the event with a creased brow.

"You must taste these Gertrude. They are young and delicious."

Gertrude advances to lean over Magda as she crouches enough to let her feed. Magda still held the breasts close together.

"How right you were. They are almost as tasty as yours Magda." Gertrude licks her lips after a lengthy taste.

The two women then stand up and share a kiss. Their tongues swirling in a tug of war battle.

Heinrich decides to lower Willa to the ground.

Shyly, Willa sampled the eyes of each man. They were definitely interested in this sexy young Goddess. Erections defied the trunks each of them wore to workout in. There was definitely no indication that steroids were ruining their manhood. She whimpered at the sight. It was evident none of them were lacking in size all around.

Muscles were muscles.

The women took lead and forced her along toward a bench. Facing it Magda disrobed before all of them. The sight almost made Willa ill. Too much body mass ruined this woman's attractiveness. Still it didn't matter. Looks weren't everything. Nude Magda flipped off the men for admiring her. She then straddled the bench.

Gertrude gruffly picked up Willa. Left hand on the back of her neck gripping hard. Right hand by her inner thighs. Willa was moved as if a sack of sugar.

Gripping her by the ankles Magda lowered Willa in to position over her face as she lay back. Willa's knees were over Magda's shoulders. A tongue immediately began devastating Willa's pussy. A look of fright crossed her face at the depth her tongue was burrowing.

Gertrude crouched in between Magda's mighty legs and gripped Willa by her hair.

"It is referred to as "69"."

Gertrude then forced Willa's face into Magda's hairy snatch. Willa was forced to feast. It wasn't so bad she thought.

Loud nasal cries escaped Willa as her pussy drenched the German Fraulein. Her orgasm swift and remarkable. This made Willa decide to dive in as hard as possible. Magda sensed the girls efforts and slapped Willa's ass.

"Deeper whore. Do not let your Master down." Magda huffed nuzzling the girls labia. Her exhales heating up her anus.

Before long Magda herself drowned poor Willa to the sound of crashing waves in the distance.

Gertrude again gripped Willa by the hair and pats her cheek. Magda tossed the girls body aside allowing Gertrude to reposition her to lay over Magda facing her. Magda's arms wrapping around Willa's back held her tightly chest to chest.

"Now you may kiss me." Magda adds.

Lips lock tasting the others juices. Their kissing long and feverish. While they were absorbed Gertrude stripped nude herself before stepping to her duffle bag, digging into it for a surprise to everyone. From her bag Gertrude removed a strap on dildo. Buckling it about her hips she chuckles at the Men wagging the rubber dildo. It was an easy nine inch molded beast. The men had to look away at the sight.

"Pussies." Gertrude hissed as she moved in for the kill.

Primed to fuck her girlfriend Magda first she entered with a forceful grunt. Her hips thrusting into Magda for a joyous reaction. Willa was held along for the ride. She wasn't certain who it was doing the fucking. Her hair concealed her peripheral vision. Not to mention Magda's palms gripping her by both cheeks.

After a long deep session Gertrude pulled her dildo out of Magda and moved up a few inches. She was now ready to attack Willa. Hips forced ready Gertrude penetrated Willa's pussy. The shock made the sexy Redhead whine loudly.

"Shit!" She would mutter continuously.

As her round finished the dildo reverted back into Magda. Back and forth Gertrude moved from woman to woman. Both of them had multiple orgasms.

Before anyone could step away "Heinrich" moved in behind Gertrude and bent her over while still inside Magda. He had dropped his trunks and prepared to join in. Lined up He sank his crown within Gertrude for a gruff round. Obviously Gertrude was Bi.

Willa merely lay there in Magda's charms feeling the weight of Gertrude on her spine. Her breasts rolling along Willa's back.

For ten minutes Heinrich fucked Gertrude until both detonated. She within. He outside. Coating all three women with his volcanic lotion.

Nudged aside Herman himself moved into Heinrich's place. Ignoring his mess he mounted Gertrude again. Except this time it was sporadic. He would fuck Gertrude then pull her back against him to unshackle her strap on. Pulling the dildo in a web of spew from Magda he casts it aside. Gertrude is pressed forward once more only lifted up to hover more on Willa. The body weight made Willa gasp.

Herman then lined up his prey.

Gertrude five thrusts.

Willa five thrusts.

Magda five thrusts.

Back and forth in procession.

In a maddening snarl Herman graces the trio in a bath of his own making. All three women offered their thanks in various emotional remarks. The King had spoken.

Finally, the group separates. Gertrude stretches and hugs Herman. Willa peels away from Magda after another kiss as a gift of departure. Magda smiled with her eyes.

Standing with difficulty Willa is caught from falling by Ambrose the Black Giant.

He eyes her and picks her up, pulling her into his chest. Her legs wrap about his Abductors. He turns and shuffles with her toward the chain link fence facing the Ocean. There were dozens of people walking near them. Ambrose just felt like giving the visitors a show.

It was rough on her back being pressed against the fence but Willa endured. He entered her pussy with a snug effort. Once inside he pounded her thighs hard. She held his deltoid with her left hand and clutched the fence with her right hand. Her echoes were heard against the maddening crash of the surf. She held on for dear life as Ambrose tore her up. Breathlessly she feels him pull out and lower her to the ground. He then forcefully turns her to face the fence to take her from behind. Her hands clenching the links of the fence for support.

Hair in her eyes she doesn't see much. Still she knew somebody was on the other side of the fence. Fingers wrap over her own within the links to get her attention. As her moans erupt loudly she lifts her head to see Nick Benson before her.

"Nick." She huffs as her next orgasm approached.

"Who?" He growls at her.

"Dorian." She manages between shrill whines.

"Who?"

"MASTER!" She bellows as her hair gets yanked back by Ambrose. She could see Nick better now.

"What is between us?" Nick asks.

"A fence."

"What is between us?" He again expects an answer.

She rolls her eyes back into her head at Ambrose, who destroys her G-spot.

"Chain's that link me to your leash?" She takes the chance.

"Very good, Sara." Nick offers a grim smile.

He holds her fingers firmly, "What do these people represent?"

Uncertain Willa feels Ambrose swat her ass cheek with a sting. She squeals as he does it again.

Finally, she takes another guess.

"They represent the loss of control I need to be your slave. Master."

"And?"

She looks at him with a haunted strain. Another slap on the ass makes her quake. She was losing her battle to keep her orgasm prisoner.

"AND?" Nick growls.

"The inner strength I need to have against your Outer strength?"

"AND?"

Lost suddenly she could only feel her ass raw and the sun beating down on her sweat drenched body. Her hair yanking her head further away from Nick.

Nick begins peeling her fingers from the chain links. Each freedom made her plead with her eyes.

"You are getting further away from your goal, Sara."

"Noooo!" She whines with exhaustion.

"What do these people represent?"

She fears losing her grip on reality. One hand was already peeled away from her restraint.

"I don't know Master."

Roughly he pulls her second hand free as Ambrose moves her from the fence. Releasing her hair Ambrose grips her throat from behind. He fucked her without wavering. He was relentless.

As he turned her to face the other Bodybuilders she watched Herman approach her. He grips her by the chin as she gurgles on her own saliva. A slap across the face hurt but didn't leave a mark. She fought off tears to prove she could handle herself. He then swats both breasts simultaneously. This made her blow the hair from her mouth and eyes.

"What do these people represent, Sara?" Nick calls out again for her to absorb.

Magda strolls closer dangling Willa's boy shorts as if a clue.

Wincing with a whimpered sniffle it dawns on Willa.

"They represent a gift. I represent a gift. I was a bow to be tied up until released to be opened. Bow! BOW! As in bow before those you allow to partake in your slave?"

"AND?"

Her mind reels as her soul screams for release. Her orgasm close enough. With a scream she gushes and falls limp. Held up only by Ambrose. Her feet not even touching the ground. She was held up by her throat and his mighty penis with her.

"My body is theirs? Their bodies a gift to me in return?" She barely recites.

"A slave wants only favor. No gift. No reward." Nick glares through the fence.

"Am I right?" She sighs breathlessly.

Ambrose lowers her after pulling out. His grip loosened about her throat he lets her drop to the planked floor. On her knees she bows. Her face nearly touching the wood.

Herman crouches down beside her and lifts her head by her hair.

"There is a weight lifted." He shares.

Magda and Gertrude crouch to her right and left.

"A gift yes." Gertrude utters.

Magda adds handing her the boy shorts, "The ties that bind you to he whom you serve."

Above Heinrich continues, "To be held in High Esteem, Your Master."

That just left Ambrose.

She looks up at him with respect.

The giant shrugs, "I just liked fucking you."

Everyone laughed accept Willa. She chose to bow toward the floor again.

She remained there as everyone stood up and walked away.

A shadow fell over her which she knew was Nick Benson.

"Let me be your shadow, Master." Willa whispers.

"That which casts aside in the sunlight?"

"A shadow that never leaves you."

"Your body is My Body, Sara. As if chained to me. The connection only severed by darkness."

"I await in the darkness until your return." She speaks.

"Rise. Get dressed."

She slowly stands up and pulls her boy shorts back on.

He admires her.

"You're getting sunburnt." Herman returns holding a T-shirt sponsoring his Gym.

Nick affirms her decision to wear it. Being a 5X in size she wore a dress down to her ankles.

Laughter led Willa to dance about fanning the shirt before a respectful curtsey.

Nick shook Herman's hand then walked toward the door in the fence line.

"You coming Shadow?"

Willa hurries to his side.

Even after locating her sandals the walk back to the car was grueling. Eyes still upon her from Admirers she lowered her gaze.

Nick looks back at her reactions. Then of those around her.

"Oh for Pete's sake. Take that silly dress off."

Her eyes brighten up and the shirt was discarded for all too witness. As harsh as the sun was. Concealing herself was harsher.

She walked only in her boy shorts and sandals all the way to the Range Rover.

The blond in the bikini wearing roller skates tools toward them on the parking lot asphalt. Willa smiles at her approach.

Stopping with a twirl she smiles at both Willa and Nick.

"Are you Nick Benson? The Erotica Author?" The blond fondles her curls.

"I am Indeed."

"Can I have an Autograph? Picture?"

"Certainly." He unlocks the passenger door and locates a pen from the glove box.

"No paper need." The blond bends over offering him access to her perfect ass in bright pink G-string Bikini bottoms. She hands Willa her cell to take a picture.

Nick chuckles as he poses to write his name on her ass. It made the girls day.

Once done Willa shows her the picture.

"Thank you. So much." The blond shivers with delight.

Nick eyes her skates then looks at Willa's feet.

"Can I buy your skates?' Nick grins.

The girl looks stunned then giggles, "Want my bikini too?" She had admired Willa's nudity.

"You can keep that. Just the skates." He emphasized.

"Sure. Let me take them off."

Sitting on the ground the girl removes the roller skates. Passing them off to Nick he hands her $200. Her eyes bulged, "They only cost me $75."

"Worth every penny my Dear. You as well as your skates."

"Wow! I'm honored."

Nick turns to Willa, "One gift deserves another. Offer her your sandals."

Willa instantly slips them off and hands them over.

Accepting them graciously to avoid walking barefoot on the scalding hot concrete the blond puts them on. Standing she wonders why the purchase.

"For another adventure. Thank you for accepting my offer." Nick kisses the blonds hand.

"Any time. I'm Sierra. Can I say something?"

Nick takes time to listen.

"She's gorgeous."

Willa blushes faintly.

"That she is. The inspiration for my newest book. This is Sara."

"Hi. Can I be an inspiration for a book?" Sierra giggles.

Nick puckers, "Perhaps. Sierra--" He silently prods her to finish her name.

"Oh, "Sierra Van Zant". Like the Singer of "Lynyrd Skynyrd" . No relation. I wish."

"When I'm ready I'll find you Miss Van Zant. Sierra."

Willa feels jealousy all of a sudden. Keeping it to herself.

Motioning Willa into the car with her gift she obeys.

Nick then turns Sierra to eye his autograph.

"Such a lovely signature I must say."

"I'm going to have it tattooed as soon as I get home. I hope you don't mind. I want to remember this day forever."

He risks patting his signature. Her ass was tight and well rounded.

"Goodbye. Keep her warm." He talks to the autograph playfully. She could only giggle.

Fanning her face she felt faint.

Nick winked and got into his vehicle. In minutes a wave goodbye left Sierra in her new sandals.

Halfway home Willa decides to talk.

"I thought a slave didn't deserve gifts or rewards."

Nick grimaces, "These skates are for Willa. Not Sara."

"Aren't I one and the same?"

Nick winks, "Inspiration."

Willa wondered.

"What am I wearing when we go grocery shopping?"

"Hmmm! Food for thought."

She wore her clothing from the back seat.

The food would be worn in private.

Whipped crème and strawberries sounded good to Nick Benson.

So did "Sierra van Zant".

12