William Becomes Freddie's Toy

Story Info
A college freshman adapts to college life and to his roommate.
1.1k words
3.27
6.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers

William Potts was a freshman at college. It was his first time away from his parents, and he was trying to adapt to college life. William's roommate was a basketball player who was quite popular. His name was Fred, but everybody called him Freddie.

William was shy and introverted, where his roommate was loud and boisterous. William was not tall and was relatively thin. He looked like a girl and was quite pretty.

William had fair skin and blonde hair that was curly. He was blue-eyed, but for a man, he was pretty small. Everything on his body was tiny, especially his penis. When William's cock was erect, it was only around three inches hard.

Several times in the showers, Freddie saw his roommate's body and would mock his cock. Freddie felt sorry for him and knew that his friend wasn't getting much action from the ladies on campus or anywhere. He was planning to approach William to be his "bitch." Freddie was bi-sexual but mostly liked women. For some reason, Freddie, when he was intoxicated, found William to be attractive sexually.

Freddie liked William, who was an 'A' student. William was constantly studying, and Freddie was always at parties and was always drunk. Freddie would invite his roommate to come out with him and his friends.

William always would stay in his room and study. Freddie had come home late and was completely intoxicated. He brought a six-pack to the dorm and woke William to have a beer with him.

Now Freddie was drunk and slurring a bit. He seemed hell-bent on waking his roommate up. William stirred when Freddie shook him to wake up.

~~

"Dude, wake up and have a beer. Why are you sleeping already?"

"What time is it?"

"It's late. I brought some beer. Get up and drink with me."

"Why? I am sleeping."

"It's your lucky night. We are going to have sex. I want that ass of yours. You know you are gay. I want you. My cock is hard for your sweet ass."

William was intrigued and got up and took the beer from Freddie's hand. He'd always thought he might be gay. He had only had sex once before with a girl, but she said his dick was finger-like and never called him again.

He planned on going to a gay bar and see if he would be more attractive to men. He thought Freddie was handsome and was okay with the idea of them being bedmates.

William watched Freddie undress. He loved his physique, which was quite athletic. His cock was long and very impressive. Knowing that he was going to pleasure him made his small cock rise to the occasion.

"William put on this make-up! Make yourself pretty for me. You look like a girl. You will be a perfect sex slut for me. Your prize is my eight-inch cock."

William drank down his beer fast. He took the make-up and put on the eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick. In the mirror, William did look like a girl. He took off his briefs and knelt in front of Freddie. Freddie was sitting on his bed stroking his long dick.

"Go on, pretty boy! Open your pretty mouth and suck my dick."

William opened his mouth and accepted his dick into his throat. He took as much as he could. William was excited by the taste of Freddie's cock. He looked into Freddie's eyes while he continued to blow him.

"You are good at this—such a pretty girl. You like my dick, baby? Your mouth feels so good. Suck my dick, pretty one. Oh, yea! Suck my balls, too, pretty one. You are one hot baby. My slut who loves dick."

Freddie was giggling while William went to town on his cock. He was doing lots of sex talk while William gave him head. Freddie was wanting his butt but liked the feel of his wet mouth on his baton-like prick.

Freddie played in his curly hair and began to thrust his dick into William's mouth. William's mouth was so warm and wet, and he was proving to be a good cock-sucker."

"As much as I like this, get your pretty bum up in the air, boy. I am going to lick your butt and slide my monster cock into your virgin butt. Oh, fuck! I am so horny and wanting to pop your anal cherry. I want to squeeze your nipples while I become your master. Show me that ass, William!"

William stopped sucking Freddie's cock. He went on the bed with his butt high in the air. Freddie pulled his buttocks apart and spat on his butt-hole. He explored his butt-hole with his tongue.

"Your ass tastes so good, pretty one. I can't wait to fuck your butt."

Freddie spat his spit into William's butt-hole. He rimmed his butt and kept spitting in his tight hole. Freddie slapped William's butt while he began to push his cock into his hole.

"Oh, yea. Your butt is so fucking tight. Nice ass, William! Feel my dick opening up your butt. Fuck!"

Freddie slowly entered William's butt. He put his arms around his back and pulled on William's nipples. William's pathetic cock was hard, and William jerked himself while his ass was getting fucked hard. Freddie was fucking William very hard. William made grunted noises but was enjoying the sex.

"Fucking hell! I'm going to cum. Shit. Oh, yea. I came. Feel my cum, pretty whore."

Freddie pulled out of William and held him in his arms. He kissed him passionately on his lips. William was a good lover and had a nice tight butt that Freddie planned on fucking.

"William, you need to get a bra next time. I want you to wear panties and get those garter things. You should even think about going under the knife and getting tits and a pussy. You look like a girlie girl. Live your dream."

"Fuck you! I am a man, not a girl."

"You should be a girl. You already look like one. Shit. I would pay for the operation. Then you could be my girl. For now and for the next four years, you are my bitch. You will keep this to yourself. I still fuck women. You are my secret lover. You will always be ready to suck my cock whenever I want it. You can call me master in our room. Got it pretty-one."

"Yes, master. I will worship your dick when you want me. I will be your sex slut. I am your pretty-one."

"Good. Now suck my dick and let me pass out."

William was glad that Freddie would be his master. He knew he was gay and loved having sex. It would be an interesting four years.


Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers