William Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy meets William for the first time.
2.5k words
4.48
29.7k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adjusting the collar of my shirt, I played with the rings on my finger. I was stressed, and the only thing that would soothe me was a trip to my favourite social club. Well, it wasn't a social club per-say, more of a place to buy and sell things. I smiled at the doorman, before he shook my hand, inviting me inside with a grin. The music was pounding in my ears as I stepped into the hallway, eyes met with the slick bodies of masked, semi-naked men. Their tanned skin hairless, oiled, dancing provocatively. My crotch began to pulsate as I waded through them in search of my friend; the man that owned the place. He was a short, plump man with a moustache that could only be described as perverted - it was part of his brand. Everybody knew Cornelius when they saw him, or rather when they heard him, as his bellowing laugh was hard to ignore.

A felt a hand on my shoulder, I stopped, slowly turning on my heel. There was a dancer smiling at me, his hands resting by his side. "Magnus?" He asked, his mouth remaining open.

"Yes." I said firmly, wondering what he wanted.

"Cornelius asked me to bring you upstairs. Come with me." He said, licking his lips. I raised my eyebrow as he grabbed my hand, squeezing it. My eyes wandered to his ass, which was bulging out of his tiny black pants. I could've sworn that he was shaking it at me on purpose, begging for my attention. Unfortunately for this young man, he wasn't necessarily my type; he was much too tall, I love my men small and easy to manipulate.

He dragged me along a dimly-lit corridor, my ears filled with the sounds of incredibly faked orgasms. Cornelius' social club was mostly for the city's elite to come and fuck young boys whilst their wives cooked them dinner. Every man could come here and live out his deepest fantasies in the privacy of this townhouse. He knocked on a door, waiting to hear for permission to enter. Cornelius' laugh gave him the signal, in which he twisted the knob, biting his lip as he let me in.

"Mag! I've been waiting for you to show up." Cornelius yelled with wide eyes, opening his arms as he stood up. We hugged, holding each other tight, before he invited me to sit down. "So, I have a gift for you." He said, madness flashing in his eyes.

"Oh Corny you don't have to give me gifts." I said with a hesitant laugh, tucking my hands into my pockets.

"I know that you need to let off steam. How long has it been since you've had a little toy to play with, huh? You need something to help you unwind. Suck your cock when you want to. Let them fuck you whenever, wherever you want." He grinned, before letting out a chuckle, I joined him. He clicked his fingers, and the boy that brought me to my friend scurried out of the room. "A man that makes millions in profits for a company deserves a little present, Mag. I picked a few out for you, you can pick whichever one you like." He said, as five boys walked in, each wearing a collar. These were Corny's boys, the ones that he sold to his friends for a small fee; we're talking tens of thousands of dollars. He knew how to pick the best of the best, so I understood where he pulled the random figures from.

He stood up, hands behind his back, grinning like an idiot. The five boys in front of me truly were fine specimens, each wearing a black leather collar; with one in particular catching my eye. He was the smallest, yet his body was in peak physical condition; defined abs, perfectly rounded ass, pink lips. I walked over to him, using my finger to lift up his chin, his blue eyes staring up at mine.

"What's your name?" I asked firmly.

"William, sir." He obediently replied, making goosebumps cover my body. Grinning, I opened his mouth with my thumb, his tongue begging to suck it.

"I knew that you'd pick that one, he's exactly your type. Small and malleable." Corny joked with a hearty laugh. "College student, first year, truly perfect for you."

"Is that so?" I asked, William smiled. "What do you study?"

"Literature, sir."

His obedience was beginning to make my cock hard, if I had to choose one he was the perfect one. His gorgeous porcelain skin would make for the best hickies, showing the world who owned him, who fucked him every night. The thought of his little pink cock quivering as I pounded his ass filled me with euphoria. Corny knew that this one was mine, he placed a hand on my shoulder, squeezing it.

"Take it as a gift, for being so successful this year, and for being one of my good friends. You can have him, do whatever you please with him. Free of charge." He said, clicking his fingers so that the other boys were collected.

"Corny, at least let me give you something." I said, eyes locked on my new little toy.

"Don't be absurd. You can buy me a drink some time. Take him upstairs, break him in before you take him home. Just in case you change your mind." Corny winked, allowing for his guests to return to whatever card game they had been playing before my arrival. They resumed their places at the table in the centre of the room, drinking their drinks as if nothing had happened.

One of Corny's boys led me and my toy up another flight of stairs; I held onto the loop of his collar, dragging him along with me. My cock was getting harder and harder, thinking about it sliding into his pink hole. Animalistic instincts were setting in; I wanted to rip off his little blank panties and make him mine. Corny's boy pushed open the door, staying only for a moment to shut it again. I pushed William inside, locking the door, before turning to him. He stood tall, well, as tall as he could, waiting for me. His head came up to my chest, the perfect size for manipulation; I lifted his chin up again, watching his devoted eyes.

"How old are you?" I asked curiously.

"Just turned eighteen, sir." My cock twitched.

"Where did Cornelius find you?" I asked, holding my hands back from exploring his body. I was saving that for when I had finished interrogating him.

"Football practice, he's a friend of my coach sir."

"I like athletic boys." I said, unable to hold back my hands. I span him around, one arm planted firmly across his chest so that he couldn't escape, the other beginning to stroke his stomach. "I like little boys, little boys with soft skin." I said, hands slowly moving down towards his waist, squeezing the skin. "Obedient little boys." I whispered into his ear, sucking on the ear lobe as my hand palmed his crotch. He was smiling, mouth ajar as I began to kiss his neck, sucking, nibbling on the skin. His cock was fighting to be released from his jockstrap, but he hadn't earned that privilege yet.

"Tell me little boy, have you ever been fucked by a man before?" I asked, he shook his head. "Answer me." I demanded.

"No sir. Never." His body trembled as my hand stroked his body.

"Ever sucked a cock?" I asked, my hand returning to play with his crotch. His mouth widened, hands gripping my arm. I chuckled, kissing his neck again, making sure to leave more marks on his perfect skin. My cock was beginning to press against his ass, waiting to pop his cherry. The thought of doing that to such a gorgeous boy threatened to send my eyes rolling back into my head, but I stopped myself.

"I did one time, at summer camp. It was a dare." He said with a gasp, as my hand reached behind him to grab his ass. It was so firm, so big, waiting to be fucked. I let go of him, squeezing his ass hard, kneeling down to pull his firm cheeks apart.

"Your ass is impressive. Look at your tight little hole. So pink, and ready for your Daddy's cock." I said, spreading his cheeks further so that I could see him. "You want daddy to fuck it, don't you?" I asked, slapping his ass.

"Yes Daddy. Please. I want you to fuck me." He begged.

I stood up with a chuckle, turning him to face me, lifting his chin up. Sticking my tongue into his mouth, I held his face, showing him that there would be no escape from me. I sucked onto his bottom lip, moaning into his mouth. I had been waiting to fuck a boy like this for months, waiting for the perfect one to cross my path. Here was William, with his round ass, pink, hungry hole and the obedience of a well-trained puppy. Cornelius had done well.

I pushed him down to his knees, undoing my belt, letting my trousers drop to the ground. I took my cock in my hand, stroking it, watching his eyes widen. My cock wasn't the biggest, but it was huge enough to surprise a little virgin like William. He knew what to do, planting kisses on my cock, licking my balls before sucking on them. I groaned, taking his hair into my hand, guiding his mouth towards me. Looking up at me, took me in his hand, kissing my head, swirling his tongue around, innocent eyes locked on mine. I wanted to flip him over and fuck him on his stomach, pressing his face into the wooden floor; but he hadn't earned it, and had to wait for a privilege like that. He took me into his mouth, reluctant to go all the way, until I pushed the back of his head, holding it there until he gagged. There was a kind of panic in his eyes, until I slowly began to fuck his mouth, going further and further into the back of his throat. I could feel it spasming around me as I went faster and faster, saliva dripping from his mouth, his cheeks flushing red. He pulled away, breathing heavily, licking his lips. I let him take my cock into his mouth again, but I held his head where I wanted it to be, fucking his throat harder and harder, holding it in front of my crotch, closing my eyes as he began to gag. If I carried on, I knew that I would've came in his mouth, so I pulled out.

"You're such a good little boy, aren't you. You're almost ready for daddy's cock, you want it don't you?" I asked, wiping spit away from his mouth with my thumb.

"Yes Daddy, please. I want you to fuck me." He pleaded, stroking my cock with his hand, tempting pre-cum out of my head. Picking him up, I threw him onto the bed sitting back against the wall, flipping him onto his stomach, his ass sticking up. Spitting into his hole, I began to circle it with my tongue, his body lurched forwards. Holding him in place, I kissed his hole, before inserting a finger. If I was to fuck his brains out, I wanted to make sure that he was comfortable. He moaned into the bed sheets as I gently fingered his ass, adding more and more fingers to stretch him out. His moans grew louder and louder, making pre-cum spew from me.

He was ready for me, his ass was hungry and I wanted to fill it with my cum. I placed my head against his hole, tempting it, teasing it.

"Please Daddy. I want you to fuck me." He begged, hand tucked underneath his body to play with himself.

"You think you're ready for Daddy's cock?" I asked, slapping his ass again, spitting on his hole. I massaged my spit into his hole with my cock, not waiting for him to respond before I pushed myself inside him. He shrieked, I pushed his head down onto the bed, slowly going deeper. "Oh, you're so tight." I said, rocking back and fourth, his hand jerking his cock. I hadn't felt an ass as tight as this for a long time, since my college days, and was trying my hardest not to fuck him unconscious. He moaned with every thrust, his hand frantically jacking himself off. I wanted him to last longer, so I pulled him up into a kneeling position, holding his arms behind his back. His cock bounced with every thrust, his mouth still hanging open.

"Daddy my ass hurts, can you go slower?" He whimpered, I thrust into him harder, earning a loud squeal. I reached down to grab his cock, jerking him off as I thrust into him. His moans were getting louder and louder, forcing me to fuck him harder, his legs shaking as I thrusted into him.

"Daddy's going to fuck you full of his cum." I said in his ear, before pushing him back down on the bed. I spread his legs apart with my feet, making sure that I could see his pink asshole; I didn't want him to try and close his legs as I got closer and closer to seeding him. William's moans were getting louder and louder as I pushed myself further and further into his tight ass, hitting his prostate. His hands gripped onto the bed sheets, fists going red, as was his face.

I was getting close, but I was determined to last longer; I wanted to tease him, and drag out my need to release. Pulling out, he groaned, before I flipped him on his back, pushing him towards the head of the bed. Parting his legs, I positioned myself at his hole, reaching down to kiss him. He mewled underneath me, I held his face, squeezing his cheeks. I rubbed my cock against his hole, his eyes begging me to fuck him again. "Do you want Daddy's cum in your ass, baby?" I asked, pressing my forehead against his, kissing him.

"Yes please Daddy, I want your cum." He said, his hands wandering to my ass, pulling me closer to him. I grinned, entering him quickly, watching his face scrunch up, twisting every time I pushed up against his prostate. I reached down to grab his cock, jerking it as I fucked him, watching him squirm underneath me. My stomach began to tense up, my legs beginning to go numb, eyes rolling back into my head. I let out a loud moan, keeping my cock deep inside him, releasing inside him, my eyes closed. I kept fucking him to let out more cum, before slowly pulling out.

I watched as his cock twitched, he had been unable to hold his load. Smiling, I licked it off his skin, tightly gripping his hips. I hadn't given him permission to cum, but I decided that I would punish him for that later, scattering kisses all over his stomach.

"Put your clothes on. We're leaving." I said, palming his cock with my hand, earning a surprised little squeal.

William was a handsome boy, and I was more than excited to mould him into the obedient cumslut of my dreams.