All Comments on 'William Ch. 01'

by ParkerForrest

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish...

I think back to when I was a confused 18 yr. old many years ago. I wanted a girlfriend so badly at the time, but what I really needed was a wealthy Daddy to breed me and make me his sexual playmate. I could've learned so much about my true homosexual nature bouncing up and down on Daddy's throbbing cock, and sleeping naked in his arms at night, with his sperm swimming deep within me. I would've felt so safe and loved being fucked every night by the man who owned me, body and soul.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Anonymous

I agree with you and got close 2 or 4 times to submitting to handsome Daddies. One in particular always sticks in mind. A Royal Naval engineer with perhaps not the longest cock but one with a HUGE helmet. It almost looked like a mushroom on a finer stalk because he had a tight foreskin that once retracted behind the crown ridge acted like a natural cockring and thus engorging the helmet. It also drooled precum like a river - it was everywhere. But I was too nervous and it was my first time with a guy, however when he got me off I have never produced so much cum and with a strong perineal muscle I shot it literally yards! I went back a week later but got muddled and never found the right house - a massive regret.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userParkerForrest@ParkerForrest
I write about my fantasises, and a few of my own experiences. I can't wait to share them with you <3

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

William Series Info