William Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy punishes William for misbehaving.
2.4k words
4.45
21k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

"You lost the football match." I said, looking up from my newspaper as I lounged on the sofa. William sighed, pushing the front door closed, dumping his things on the ground. He was covered in dirt, which told me that he did put some effort in; clearly, he hadn't put enough in.

Folding the newspaper, I put it on the table beside me, standing with a grunt. I stretched my arms, cracking my wrists as he crossed his arms. Losing the football game meant that I had an excuse to punish him, adding to the list of things, like him cumming without me giving him permission. He looked down at the ground, avoiding eye contact with me. Smiling, I lifted his chin with a finger, forcing him to watch me. "Daddy thinks that you need to be punished. For cumming without him telling you to. and for losing." I said sternly, wiping the smile off my face.

"Daddy, it wasn't my fault. Coach didn't train us properly and-"

"But you can hold in your cum until Daddy tells you. Coach didn't train you to do that, did he? Go to the lounge, now." I said, pointing to the lounge, watching him sulkily shuffle into the room; I followed after him. If there was anything that I loved the most, it was spanking naughty little boys - it got my cock hard, and it made them much more obedient. I loved watching them wriggle as I bent them over my lap, exposing their little asses as I left big, red marks on them. It would further mark him as my property, and the thought of pounding a tight, welt-covered ass gave me a semi. He was standing moodily in the lounge, staring at the ground, knowing that he had misbehaved. Towering above him, I ruffled his hair gently, before taking it in my fist. He protested, as I brought him over to the sofa, forcing him to his knees. It seemed like, in his eyes, he knew that he would be spanked.

"Take your pants off." I said, sitting down, watching him frown in protest. "Do. It."

He scowled at me, standing for a moment to reluctantly pull his pants down, his flaccid cock hiding behind his jock strap. He bent himself over my knee, his legs glued together through fear of me touching his ass. I spread them apart, not allowing him any comforts.

"Daddy, my ass is sore, please be gentle." He whined, pouting, making me chuckle. I ran my hand over his soft skin, squeezing it, pinching the skin between my finger. I wasn't going to be gentle with him, he didn't deserve that liberty, his failures wouldn't go unnoticed in my house. I raised my hand, bringing it down against him, feeling him wriggle underneath me, breath hissing through his teeth. His little ass cheeks were beginning to grow red, coaxing me into spanking him again, hearing him moan. There was a small, but growing bulge gently resting against my leg; he loved to be spanked. I began to spank him faster, his hands gripping the sofa cushions as he tried to crawl away from my lap. Grabbing his legs, pulling him back onto my lap, closing my eyes with a deep breath as his groans got louder and louder. I pushed his back down, forcing his body against the couch, holding him there as I examined my handiwork. His skin was gorgeous and red, my favourite shade, quivering with my touch. My hand parted his cheeks, finger circling his hole, his breathing heavy. He hadn't earned my cock yet, he still needed to be punished for cumming without my permission. "Daddy, please can I touch my willy? It's hard." He moaned, earning another slap from my hand.

"No, you may not. You need to learn that you can only cum when Daddy tells you. Get on the floor and wait until I come back." I barked, listening him grumble to himself as he clambered onto the floor, kneeling down. He still wore a frown on his face; I was hoping to erase it with my next punishment. If he was going to cum without me allowing him, he was going to drink some.

I walked to the kitchen, opening my fridge, reaching in to grabbing the bottle of milk that I had so lovingly prepared for him earlier. Shaking it, the white, murky liquid swilled inside; I had been saving it for a while, waiting to give it to somebody. I anticipated that he would protest, and that would make me even more horny as I put teat of the bottle into his mouth and encouraged him to suckle. Daddy's milk would fill his belly, and if he was lucky I would fill his ass with a warm load.

He looked up at me from the ground, brow furrowed, his little ass still red from my hand. Folding his arms across his chest, he stared up at the bottle, confused as to why I was holding it. I asked him to take off his shirt, he obliged, as I sat down on the couch.

"What is it Daddy?" He asked, rubbing his arms, goosebumps covering his small frame.

"Get up," I said, "And take those off." I added, pointing at his underwear. He grumbled for the millionth time, revealing the semi that he had been hiding from me. I smiled, welcoming him into my lap, holding him against me before patting his stomach. I couldn't wait to fill it, squeeze it, stroke his cock as he drank his milk.

I ran my fingers across his stomach, watching his cock twitch. "Open your mouth." I said, watching his jaw relax, revealing his pearly-white teeth. "This will teach you that you may only cum when Daddy says, otherwise you'll drink it." I pushed the teat of the bottle into his mouth, watching him latch onto it, slowly drinking the cum inside. He winced at first, face twisted into a grimace, before my hand started to jerk his cock. He moaned, arms lying limply by his sides as I fed him, gulping every mouthful. I kissed his cheek, continuing to slowly move my hand up and down, up and down, feeling it twitch in my fist. He breathed loudly through his nose, closing his eyes, as I slowly edged him towards an orgasm, feeling him start to wiggle. I let go of his cock, hearing him whine, pawing at my hand to urge me to touch him again. I shook my head, holding the bottle in his mouth, stroking his growing belly. My fingers pinched one of his nipples, rolling it between them, getting joy from his moans that were muffled from my cum.

I began to jerk him off again, his tongue pushed the bottle to one side of his mouth, begging me to kiss him. "Finish your milk." I said sternly, holding the bottle, slapping his stomach hard. Teasing him had gotten my cock hard; I wanted to hold him in my lap and fuck his little pink ass - but that had to wait, I hadn't finished yet. I worked my hand faster, faster, his body tensing up, begging me not to let go. So I did, listening to the disappointed sounds spewing from his mouth.

"Daddy, I'm close." He said, his hips bucking. I took the bottle from his mouth, impressed that he had finished every last drop. Leaning down, I kissed his lips, letting him moan, my arm lying across his chest to restrain him.

"Cum for Daddy, baby." I whispered into his ear, gripping his cock, his moans growing louder and louder, his legs shaking, before releasing onto his stomach. His eyes rolled back, my hand still jerking, holding him close to me. I was going to jerk him into a second orgasm; I squeezed his sensitive cock in my fist, holding him against me with my arm as he tried to grab my arm. He tried with all his might to get me to stop, but he needed to learn; he must obey me.

"Oh Daddy, stop it, it hurts." He said, mouth wide open, legs flailing and shaking as I continued. Grinning, I rubbed my finger across the head of his little cock, it was still slick with semen. "Oh Daddy." He said, voice louder, his hands trying to pry my arm off him; my grip was much too strong for his weak arms. He threw his head back, resting it on my shoulder, desperately trying to squirm out of my grip. His hips started to thrust, he was getting close again, lips trembling as he begged me to let him cum again. Nodding, he leaned forward, biting his bottom lip, letting out a scream of euphoria as he came into my hand. Slumping, his body flopped on top of mine, I scooped the cum off of his stomach, reaching down to circle his hole. He smiled, chest quickly rising and falling as he knew that it was Daddy's turn to cum; my favourite place being inside him, my cock growing harder as he fingered his hole, pushing his own cum deep inside himself as I took off my pants. I took his hand, guiding it inside, listening to his cute little mewls, his mouth wide open. Spitting into my hand, I coated my cock, waiting to slip it inside him as he spread his red cheeks, slipping two fingers in.

"Come here." I said, sitting on the couch, patting my lap, watching him crawl onto it. He straddled my legs, wrapping his arms around my neck, our lips locking. My hands moved down to his hips, pushing him down against me, slowly rocking my hips to feel his ass against me. "You'll be a good little boy for Daddy in the future, won't you?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy."

"Good boy."

I span him around in my lap, teasing him, hearing him giggle as I pressed up against him. He sat down gently, moaning as I slipped deep inside him, hooking my arms underneath his legs, spreading them wide. I started off slow, as a reward for drinking all of his milk, and asking me if it was okay to cum; and I knew that his hole was sore, from how hard I had pounded him at Cornelius' place. Catching him off guard, I thrust faster, earning a wince from him. I watched his cock bounce up and down as I began to pound him, knowingly hitting his prostate as his toes began to curl. Holding him in place, I kept going, feeling pressure build up in my stomach. I had never been brought to an orgasm so quickly before, but I supposed that it was from the orgasmic combination of William drinking a bottle of my cum, and begging me so frantically to let him cum. My legs began to go numb, my cock beginning to throb and pulsate, as I came inside him; his hysterical moans keeping my hips going. With a loud grunt, I came again, holding his legs up so I could slip out of him, my load dripping out of his ass.

"You love being filled up, don't you baby?" I asked softly, nibbling on his ear, listening to him giggle.

"I love when my belly full sir."

``````````

After our tender moment of pleasure, I knew that I needed to bore myself with office work; having become distracted by William. Amongst this, Cornelius had sent me a message, begging me to get out of my office for once and "be fun." Scratching my head, I put my phone down, pondering his message. He and all of his socialite friends were heading down to a private forest that he owned, for a week of relaxation, naked boys and lots of sex. On one hand, it would be an added reward for myself in my business venture, but on the other hand I didn't want other men touching William. He was mine, a gift to me, and there wasn't a soul on this earth that I would allow to touch him. He was sitting on the floor of my office, his legs crossed, ass resting on a cushion he had brought from the lounge as he went through his college work. He kept telling me how sore he was, making me chuckle as he let out little gasps every time he moved. Resting my head in the palm of my hand, I chewed the inside of my mouth. "How do you feel about going on a vacation?" I asked, watching him lift his head up, turning around to face me.

"Where?" He asked, his head cocked adorably to the side.

"Cornelius has a private forest, and there's a huge house there - he usually goes there for a week or so every couple of months. He takes his boys up there, and a few friends. He wants us to tag along." I said with a sigh.

"Wouldn't it be nice to get away from all of your work, Daddy? Spend some time with me, you know, alone in the middle of nowhere." He said, raising his eyebrow, making me chuckle.

"I'll think about it baby. I don't want you hanging around with those people, they're animals. They don't care who they fuck." I said, leaning back in my chair, watching William stand up and stretch, clambering into my laugh with a pout.

"Do not pull that face at me, it won't make me decide in favour of it." I laughed, as he planted kisses on my neck.

I was beginning to suppose that I could use a vacation, one that would allow me to escape from the office and everyone in it. The only thing that dissuaded me from taking William somewhere like that was all of Cornelius' horny little friends and their desire to fuck anything with a nice ass.

He let his legs dangle over the sides of my chair, my hands holding his hips.

"It'll be fun, Daddy. You can tie me to a tree, fuck me, fill my ass." He said quietly, biting his lip, slowly rocking his hips.

"Oh really?" I asked, brushing his hair out of his face as he nodded enthusiastically. "Your ass belongs to me, baby, and I'll fuck you wherever, and whenever I want." I said, making him giggle like a little girl.

Cornelius' spontaneous vacation was looking more and more appealing as the seconds ticked by.