William Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy and William go on vacation with Cornelius.
2.5k words
4.32
8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had given into William's pleas for us to go on Cornelius' little getaway; personally, I had given in to the thought of hiking into the hills and fucking him in the wilderness.

We were in the car, on our way to the hilly retreat, having had a long week in the office. William too had had a long week, with finals and other university work, so the week away would be the perfect opportunity for us to spend some time together. Well, there would be others there - friends of Cornelius, and obviously all of his boys. One of Corny's dumb party tricks was to initiate a full on orgy in front of his guests, imploring them to join him; I had participated in many of them in my youth, all of them unprotected of course. It was Cornelius' rule that everybody on his retreat had to be clean, so that he could fuck whoever he wanted to whenever he wanted to.

My hand reached down to squeeze William's thigh, he giggled, reading a book. He rested his hand on top of mine, tracing circles on the back of my hand.

"Are you excited?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the road.

"I'm excited to spend time with you Daddy." He said, batting his eyelashes, placing his book on the dashboard. I felt his hand wander over to my lap, resting against my cock.

"Please don't distract Daddy when he's driving." I chuckled, he ignored me, rubbing my crotch through my jeans. "William, baby, there'll be plenty of time for you to play with Daddy's cock. Not whilst I'm driving." I said sternly, he sat back in his chair, hands resting in his lap, fingers playing with the drawstrings of his joggers; they were my favourite, so tight that I could see the outline of his cute body through them. He often wore them to tease me.

I made a left-turn onto a dirt track, William sitting up in his seat to take in the scenery. This was the last sight of the main road that we would have for short while, trading civilisation for woodland fornication. We were quickly surrounded by trees, looming over us, casting shadows within the car. My excitement grew quicker, as I looked forward to fucking William outdoors, in the quiet of the woods. Mud covering his body, grass in his hair, moaning loudly as his Daddy bred him. Perhaps we would attract visitors amongst Cornelius' friends; perhaps they would stand and watch as I made love to my boy. A shiver ran across my body, making me shudder, I could feel myself getting a semi.

"Are we here already, Daddy?" He asked.

"Almost. Almost." I said, navigating the narrow road. I could see the roof of a building through the trees, familiarity washing over me.

As we drew closer, the building got bigger, revealing Cornelius' elaborate log cabin. I drove around it, parking next to the other cars. I exhaled loudly, stretching my arms, before dropping them to my side. Leaving the car, I made my way over to William's side, wrapping my arms around him. He smiled, we kissed, taking in the fresh air.

"I'm glad that you talking me into this." I said quietly, our eyes locked.

"We're going to have a lot of fun, aren't we Daddy?" He said, biting his lip. I squeezed his cheeks, pursing his lips, kissing him again as my free hand held his ass, holding his body up against mine.

"The most fun." I said, listening to the front door of the cabin open up, feet against gravel as whoever it was came towards us.

"I'm glad that you decided to come Magnus, it's so nice to see you both." Cornelius said with a grin, patting me on the bag. We hugged briefly as two younger boys made their way over to us. They must have been two of Cornelius's newer boys; one a tall, dark-skinned beauty, the other a smaller, tanned muscular boy. They were cute to say the least, but not my type in the slightest. Cornelius instructed them to carry William and I's things up to our room, which they did obediently without a word. He was such a dirty old man, but I admired him a lot; he got such respect from his boys, as did I with William.

"I'll take you up to your room. You can have some time to adjust before we eat, and drink a little. It wouldn't be one of my getaways if there wasn't any drink, would it eh Mag?" He joked, digging me in the side with his elbow. I chuckled, agreeing with him, my min taking me back to every other time that I had been on a "vacation" with Cornelius. We followed after him, William holding my hand, his skin soft; I couldn't wait for his soft hands to wrap around my cock.

The cabin was filled with Cornelius' friends, a few of his colleagues, some of my clients, and then all of Cornelius' boys. They were seated around the lounge, wearing skimpy little outfits, some being stroked by the guests. We reached our room, an impressively large room on the top floor - complete with private balcony, bathroom and hot tub. The boys had left out things at the bottom of the bed in a neat pile; Cornelius stood in front of the balcony door, hands on his hips as William perched on the bed.

"Thank you for having us, Cornelius. Thank you for inviting us here, it's as gorgeous as it's always been." I said with a smile, folding my arms across my torso as William stirred behind me.

"It's always my pleasure to have you out of the city and away from that office! You deserve a break. I'll see you downstairs in an hour, I'll let you two be." He said with a wink, squeezing my shoulder, before exiting the room. William hopped off the bed, locking the door behind Cornelius, standing with his hands on my hips.

"Daddy, can I play with your cock now?" He asked with his head cocked to the side, eyelashes batting. I smiled, beckoning him over to me, he sank to his knees. He undid the button on my bluejeans, peeling them off, revealing the semi I had kept tucked away in my underwear. He smiled, planting kisses on my cock through the material. I closed my eyes, his lips gently squeezing me, my hand resting on the top of his head. His hands worked to pull down my underwear, I stepped out of them, my cock gently bouncing in front of his face. He smiled greedily, taking hold of it with his hand, spitting on the end of it. He took it into his mouth, tongue swirling around the head, licking off the sticky pre-cum that had leaked out. I moaned, holding a clump of his hair in my fist, guiding my cock into the back of his mouth. He gagged, but I didn't allow him to take it out, holding it there as his throat spasmed. Pulling out, he wiped away the saliva from his mouth, looking up at me as I jerked myself; I was quick to guide his mouth back onto me, his hands hanging limply by his side as I fucked his pretty little mouth.

I let him breathe again, perching on the edge of the bed, watching him take off his clothes. "I got the for you, Daddy." He says, peeling back his joggers to reveal a pastel pink thong, white lace around the edges, a little bulge hiding behind it.

"Wow. Come and show me." I said, he span around playfully in front of me, giggling like a schoolgirl, biting his lip as I squeezed his ass cheeks. He bent over, my hands smoothing over his pale skin, before spanking him hard, leaving behind a handprint. He was giggling, putting on a little show for me in front of the bed before in enticed him over to me. He crawled into my lap, my cock rubbing against his ass cheeks, closing my eyes. We kissed again, my hands spreading his cheeks apart, so desperate to plow it into his little ass. I flopped him down on the bed, pushing his back down so that his ass was in the air, pulling the pink string out of the way so that I could get to his hole. Spitting into it, I ran my tongue around his hole, earning excited moans from Jacob. Slipping a finger inside him, I found his prostate, his back spasming as I fucked him steadily. He loved it when I pressed up against his prostate, it always made his body go into sensory overdrive and his orgasms would be so loud. I pushed his back down again as he nodded, mewling underneath me, his body confused by the sensations run-in through it.

"You can take another finger, can't you baby?" I asked softly, pushing his back down again, slipping another finger inside, a loud moan escaping from his lips. His moans were my fuel, driving me to finger him faster, hitting his prostate.

"Daddy I want to cum." He moaned, his hand going to reach into his thong. I grabbed his hand, holding it behind his back.

"No. Not yet." I cooed, flipping him over to his back, kissing him again, his erect cock pressing against his thong. He giggled as I ran my fingers along it, parting his legs; I was close myself. I pushed the string to the side, spitting into my hand, rubbing it onto his hole before pushing myself inside him. He moaned loudly, eyes widening, hands gripping the sheets tightly, toes curling as I went deeper and deeper. "Do you want me to go fast or slow?" I asked softly, hips rocking back and forth, his eyes rolling back into his head.

"Slow. Slow." He said, breathing through his gritted teeth, reaching up to rub my chest. I grinned, holding his legs, keeping a steady pace, making sure to thrust my cock deep inside him. With every thrust he moaned loudly; there was nothing more that I loved than milking myself slowly with my boy's ass. He reached behind me, grabbing my ass, pushing me back in. Pressure began to build in my stomach, I closed my eyes, thrusting faster, William's cute noises grew louder as I spewed my load inside him. Cum was leaking out of the top of William's little thong, I bent down, licking him clean, before leaning over him again to steal a kiss.

"Thank you Daddy." He said quietly, I kissed his forehead, rolling next to him.

I was tired now, and was far from up to drinking with Cornelius' friends. William reached over and grabbed my hand, I brought his hand up to my lips to kiss it. If William was there beside me I supposed that I could force myself to spend time with others, instead of being so selfish and keeping him to myself.

"Do we have to stay long?" He whined, as we eventually found ourselves getting changed. He was perched on the bed, his head propped up by his hand, biting his upper lip.

"Lets just go, we can get drunk, and then we can see where that goes." I said with a shrug, buttoning my shirt. "Its a free vacation, with free alcohol. Something interesting always happens at these things anyway." I chuckled, motioning for him to join me. He was still naked from our intimate moment earlier, he lifted his arms to allow me to put a shirt on him.

He stepped into his shorts, demanding that I kissed him, before we left the room.

********

Cornelius' smile was erratically wide, as he handed William and I a drink. He introduced me to some of his friends, some of whom were former clients of mine, and we shared old stories of our times at Cornelius' little hideaway. I found myself being handed more and more drinks, taking them eagerly of course, drinking them quickly. It had been so long since I had had the occasion to drink; a sexual vacation being my best excuse yet. Some of the guests introduced me to their partners; most of whom were William's age, but none of them were as attractive as him. William was a rarity. The way that light shone in his eyes, the way that he held his body, his physique, his complexion - everything was just so angelic to me, that nobody could be as gorgeous as he was.

"Where's your little toy then, Magnus. I haven't met him yet." Laughed an old friend; his name was Robert, many called him Rocky, and he has accumulated many of Cornelius' boys over the year. I had heard many a rumour that he payed him to have them fully trained before they even stepped foot into his house; in my opinion, none of them were very tasteful. Rocky loved the muscular boys, the ones that could manipulate him every once in a while if they really tried. One was standing next to him, shirtless, drinking a lukewarm beer.

I called to William, gesturing for him to make his way over. He smiled, grabbing my hand, pouring the contents of a glass into his mouth.

"This is William." I said with a smile, he shook Rocky's hand; I couldn't help but notice how delicate William was in comparison with is brute of a boy.

"Wow. No wonder he chose you, you are striking. Are you in school?" Rocky asked, stroking his pencil moustache.

"Yes sir, I go to university. I'm nearing the end of my first year." He said confidently, setting the empty glass down on the coffee table beside us. Rocky nodded with a raised eyebrow, still stroking his moustache.

"Yes, just about right for you Mag. You always do like the ones with education. Boys much like you, I can imagine." He said with a laugh, patting me on the back. I chuckled, putting a finger underneath chin, lifting it up so that I could see his eyes. He was a little tipsy, very cute, and I couldn't wait to get him up to our room later on.

"What about you, Rocky, who's this fine young man?" I asked, gaining confidence in my tipsiness, motioning to the boy beside him.

"Oliver." Rocky motioned to him.

"Well my father is a shareholder, and I myself went to private school. I'm going to play football in the autumn." He said with a shrug, I congratulated him, holding William close. One of the boys from earlier that had carried our things inside had circulated the room, a silver platter in his hand, encouraging us to take more drinks. I obliged, taking a beer for myself, handing one to William; he drank quickly, it was slowly getting to his head.

There were whoops and cheers from the other side of the room, it seems like Cornelius' boys had gotten drunk, and were already pawing at each other. This wasn't unfamiliar at his receptions, most of the room erupted into some crazed orgy the more intoxicated people began to get. I wrapped my arm around William's waist, sipping my beer, deciding that I would keep him away from the vultures a little longer.