William Finds Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"6.5? What's that supposed to mean?"

Amanda looked at him skeptically, wondering if he truly didn't know or was playing dumb.

"William. It's his... dimensions. He's trying to advertise that he's got a big one."

"Big one? Like... his... junk?"

Amanda giggled. "Yes, William. His junk. His pee pee. His Willy Nelson." They each laughed.

"You're kidding me. So guys just put that out there in the profile? And girls like it?"

Amanda shrugged. "Some girls do. I guess. I don't really care, but I'm sure some women are into it. I mean, it's worth a shot right?"

"You mean I should put mine in there?"

"Well, yeah. At least try for a few days and see if it helps get results I guess? That is, unless you don't feel comfortable sharing."

William took a deep breath as he stared at the profile. "Well. How do I even... like... I don't even know what mine would be."

"Wait," she said. "You mean to tell me you've never measured your dick?"

William shrugged. "No? I mean... why would I?"

"I guess I assumed that was just something all guys knew. I mean, hell, every guy I've been with always asks me to guess. I'm always wrong and they tell me the exact number. Like, down to the decimal."

William was shocked. He couldn't believe what she was telling him. And he became deeply jealous of the guys she was talking about. Anytime she brought up her love interests, he felt severe jealousy. "Wow. I guess I never even thought to do that."

"Go measure then," she said nonchalantly.

"Right now?" he asked.

"Yes, William. Grab a measuring tape and get your numbers. Let's see if it works."

William paused for a moment before heading for the kitchen. He opened the kitchen drawer dedicated to miscellaneous items and rummaged around. After a short time, he managed to find a tape measure. He returned to Amanda who was swiping through her phone with her legs crossed. Her smooth, tan legs were on full display. "Ok," he said, unsure what to do.

Amanda looked up. "Well? Go in the bathroom and do it. What are you waiting for?"

"Oh right. Sure," said William as he quickly hurried off to the bathroom. Amanda smiled and shook her head. That poor guy she thought to herself as she always does whenever William was awkward.

He shut the door and locked it. He turned on the fan for background noise before pulling his pants down. He was so nervous and uncomfortable, his cock was completely flaccid. He started tugging on it, trying to get it hard. When that didn't work, he debated lying and saying he got his measurements. But secretly, he wanted to tell her the truth. He wanted to see how she reacted.

He closed his eyes and pictured the one thing he knew would do the trick: Amanda. Naked in the shower. She was soaping her body down. Every inch of her perfect body was covered in soap suds. Her hand wandered across her voluptuous breasts, slid down her tight belly, and plunged deep between her legs. He imagined her pussy as completely shaved, pink, and fat. He imagined she masturbated with three fingers, sliding in and out quickly.

Like clockwork, he was hard. Hard as a rock. He opened his eyes to see his throbbing member pulsing in his hand as he stroked it.

"You done?" Amanda called out as it had been quite some time.

"Almost!" William responded, quickly realizing that Amanda must have been aware what he was doing. After all, how else would he get hard?

William was honest about not knowing his dimensions. He never even tried. He knew he was bigger than average, however. As he pulled out the tape measure, his cock retreated a tiny bit. He stroked it feverishly to regain its strength. He then laid the tape across it, first starting at the tip, then changing his mind and starting from the base.

He pulled the tape out from the case, inch by inch. 5 inches. 6 inches. 7... 8.... He was still bigger.

When he reached the very tip, his cock just made it past the nine inch mark. He had a nine inch penis. In fact, it was longer than that.

He tried from another angle. And another. He tried from the bottom and again from the side. No matter what, he was over nine inches. He determined it was about 9.2 inches.

Dumbfounded, he put the tape measure down and ran the faucet. First he washed his hands, then turned the temperature to cold. He rubbed it on his cock to try and get it to go down.

"Now?" Amanda called out impatiently.

"Almost!" William called back, again feeling odd about his response.

At last, he was back to his flaccid state. He tucked his penis back in and emerged from the bathroom.

"Jeez!" Amanda laughed. "It's not a science experiment, William!"

William stopped at the fridge and grabbed two of the four beers he had in there before heading over to the couch. He opened one for Amanda and handed it to her. She took a sip and placed it on the coffee table, anxiously looking up at William.

He stood in front of her and swigged his beer silently. "Well?" she asked impatiently.

"Oh right," William said as he took the phone from her. He typed and swiped at it as he nervously edited his profile to include his newfound dimensions. Amanda patiently watched as she looked up at him. While William focused on his phone, she carefully stole a glance at his crotch. No noticeable bulge was visible.

"Ok. All set," he said as he sat down next to her. "Now we wait."

Amanda felt slightly disappointed. She was hoping to hear what the result was. "Can I see that?" she asked, holding her hand out.

William hesitated, but remembered he wanted to see her reaction. Now was his chance. He handed her the phone and took a sip of beer, trying to play it off like he didn't care. Amanda took his phone and looked down at it, tucking some of her blonde hair behind her ear. He studied her face as she navigated his phone. His heart raced. He prayed she wouldn't laugh at him, or be disgusted, or worse, run out on him.

But instead her eyes got wide. She covered her mouth as she read what was on the screen. She looked up at him, eyes still showing immense surprise.

"What?" William asked, unsure what to think of the situation.

"William!" she shouted. "No fucking way!"

"What?" he asked again. "Are you looking at my profile?"

"Yes!" she said. "I am! It says nine inches? Is that a mistake?"

"No... I mean... I don't think it's a mistake. I did what I was supposed to do. I even tried from different angles and what not."

"Your penis is nine inches?!" she asked. William tried to decipher if she was shocked, disgusted, in disbelief, or all of the above. He didn't know what to think.

"I guess I could go double check," he said in haste.

"No... well... I mean even if you're almost right..." she looked up at him. "William, that's insane."

He was confused. He didn't know what to think. "What do you mean insane?"

Amanda handed the phone back. "I mean you're fucking hung, dude!"

William was relieved. He felt like he had accomplished something. For the first time in his relationship with Amanda, he felt like he was the one who had something to brag about as opposed to her. "Umm... thanks?" he said.

Amanda giggled. William could see that she may have even been blushing. His wildest dreams of seeing her reaction were living up to their expectations. He felt relieved. Tonight was shaping out to be the best moment of his life.

She took a sip of beer as she continued to shake her head. "That's unreal. You're really that big? How is that possible?"

No one had ever asked William that question. In fact, he had never even thought about it himself. He dealt with a larger than average penis his entire life. He never chalked it up to anything but him being an outlier. All he could do was shrug. "Just the way God made me," he cheesily responded.

"Damn," Amanda said as she tried herself to picture what his cock probably looked like. The quick glimpses she got from the dressing room and the tight jeans proved to be accurate. Her awkward, quirky, shy, socially anxious friend of many years possessed a giant cock.

The two of them carried on the evening, drinking the only two remaining beers in the fridge before Amanda finally called it a night and went home.

As soon as she got home, she hopped right into the shower.

As she washed her body, she knew what she wanted to do afterwards. The decision was already made. It seemed no different from any other time she was looking to get off. She distinctly remembered a time when she came home from an all night party in a barn. A very attractive boy was flirting with her all night. They even danced close to each other and she could feel his hardness. Despite their chemistry, nothing ever happened that night and she went home alone. She masturbated harder than she ever had before going to bed. Tonight was just like that. Except one major difference was what she was thinking about.

She never saw William as a sexual being. He was more like a little brother to her than anything. She never once considered him more than that. It was just the way they were. But in recent days, particularly after the dressing room incident, she couldn't scratch the image of him from her head. It was harmless enough until tonight. When she saw the number he wrote down on his profile, it was virtually impossible for her to think of anything else except what his cock looked like.

She pictured him holding it, stroking it. She pictured it being very hard and throbbing at every inch. She wondered how he handled it. She thought about if he knew what to do with such an impressive tool.

There would be no waiting to get out of the shower. She started masturbating right there and then as the hot water rained down upon her. She methodically rubbed her clit using her two fingers as she leaned against the shower wall. She closed her eyes to get lost in her thoughts. Anything but William. She tried to think about past sexual encounters. Boyfriends, one night stands, imaginary fantasies.

But no matter what she pictured, her mind brought her right back to William. She pictured his nine inch cock throbbing hard in his hand. It was long and thick. Ready to burst.

It was never hard for her to cum in the shower. She loved the feeling of the water splashing across her body. Right as she began to penetrate herself with her fingers, she knew she would soon climax. She continued picturing William. This time he was masturbating. She tried to imagine how much cum he shot out.

Then suddenly, she snapped out of it. She stopped masturbating and opened her eyes. She should not be getting off to him. This was insane. Snap out of it she said to herself. Quickly, she resumed, this time replacing the image of William with one of her other many fantasies. Her impending orgasm raced back into her being.

Yet he returned. This time she was with him. Stroking his cock. Cradling his balls. Talking with him about how big it is. They were together in his apartment. They were casually talking about his penis as she stroked it.

There would be no switching fantasies this time. Amanda moaned as her mouth opened and head shot back. She came harder than she has ever cum in a long time. As she gushed, she pictured William cumming too. He was spraying her with his seed, splattering it all over her chest and stomach. In her fantasy, he moaned too.

She perched up on her toes as she normally does when cumming in the shower. Her orgasm was all encompassing. So were her naughty thoughts about William.

She finished showering, dried off, got into pajamas and went to bed. She settled on a Netflix show while trying to doze off.

But she could not scrape the image of William's cock from her head. She had to see it in real life. Somehow.

---------------------------------

"Well?" Amanda said as she sat down across William at the sparsely occupied coffee shop in the center of town. "How'd it go?"

"With what?" William asked, sipping his tea. He was not much of a coffee drinker.

Amanda scoffed. "The App, ya dum dum. Did you get any hits?"

William smiled, looking around. He turned back to Amanda. "Umm... yeah. You may want to have a look." He handed his phone to her and watched her reaction.

Amanda's eyes suddenly widened when she started scrolling through the App. "William!" she shouted. Someone on the other side of the cafe looked up from their laptop. She leaned in, lowering her voice to a loud whisper. "You blew up!"

William laughed. "You could say that."

"Look at all these messages! These are babes, William! You're a stud!"

William nodded proudly. He was yet to fully realize the response he got from the change in his profile. Something inside him insisted it probably wasn't real.

"Wait," she said as she continued scrolling through. "You're not saying anything."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You're not writing back to any of them. You have to engage!"

"Amanda," he said. "There are literally hundreds of messages. I don't even know what to say to these girls."

"Oh, I don't know... maybe start with "hi"?!" she exclaimed. "Here, look at this one." She turned the phone to William and showed him a picture of a gorgeous brunette with big boobs. She posed in workout gear. She held a dog in her hands. "This girl's cute!"

"What did she say?"

Amanda read the message and burst out laughing, covering her mouth. "Oh my God. I can't," she said. "Here." She handed the phone back and watched William read the message.

"Hey big boy. Or should I say huge boy," he read aloud. "I would love to connect with you. I am dying to find out if your subtle little hint is accurate. Xoxo"

"What?" William said.

Amanda giggled. "Seems like she wants a picture of it," she guessed.

William continued reading messages, this time to himself. "They all talk about it. They all want to see it."

"You're like a budding celebrity," Amanda said. She desperately wanted to see it herself, but tried to erase those thoughts from her head.

"Do I send those kinds of pictures on here?"

Amanda leaned back and crossed her arms. "Don't ask me! It's not my thingy!"

"No, I'm serious. Is that bad? Or creepy?"

Amanda thought about it. "Honestly, if they want to see it, I guess there's no harm. I wouldn't show anything in it that would identify you though."

"Do I take it from... above? Or set my phone down? How am I supposed to do this?" he pondered.

Amanda laughed again. "Do I look like the dick pic authority? I guess just take it from a good angle that you're pleased with? C'mon, you mean to tell me you've never photographed your junk?"

"Have you?!?" William asked, truly perplexed.

Amanda shook her head. "Uh-uh. I'm not telling you that. That's top secret."

William took that as a yes. He briefly pictured her taking a picture of her boobs or, even better, her pussy. He felt his cock tingle at just the thought of it.

"I guess I have some work to do," he said as he drank the last of his tea. "No idea how I'm gonna do this, to be honest."

"Relax, William. I'll help you out. C'mon let's go."

-------------------------------------

"Do you need to... umm... prepare it?" Amanda asked. They each stood in William's small living room where they normally hung out together. Amanda held William's phone in her hand, preparing to take the photo. Without really talking about it out loud, it was determined that she would help him by taking pictures of his penis. A boundary between long-standing friends was about to be crossed quickly.

"I guess I should, huh? Or should I do one with it... normal first?"

"I don't know!" Amanda giggled. "I guess so! Ok, let's do a before and after."

"Ok, cool," William said nervously. His hands were shaking, but he hid them from Amanda so she wouldn't see.

They stood together in awkward silence. "Ok? Like... whenever you're ready?" she laughed.

"Oh, right, right," William said. He started to unbuckle his belt. The sound of it was deafening in the quiet room. Amanda watched patiently as he unfastened the button on his jeans. She could see his hands were shaking. She could nearly hear his heart racing.

"You want me to not do this?" she asked.

William looked her in the eye. This was seemingly his final chance to back out. "No, it's cool. As long as... as long as you're cool with it too."

Amanda smiled. "I'm cool with it," she whispered. She tried her best to ease his nerves. "Relax. Let's take some pictures."

William took a deep breath and pulled his jeans down. He was wearing white Hanes underwear. Amanda chuckled. "We forgot to upgrade your underwear huh?"

"What's wrong with Hanes?"

She giggled again. "Nothing... if you're a six year old boy."

She stared at his crotch waiting for the reveal. It was quite obvious he was packing. His cock already looked plump. It was stuffed in his underwear like an overflowing sock drawer. She could barely make out where it began and ended. It was quite substantial.

"Fuck. Ok, here we go," William said. He took one last deep breath, this time holding it in as he lowered his underwear.

Despite dreaming of this very moment for many years, he couldn't bring himself to watch her reaction. Instead he closed his eyes and prayed his nerves would go away.

At first, silence. There was no sound coming from Amanda. He felt the cool air on his penis and balls. He was fully exposed. He felt as if he might even be growing an erection. Then, suddenly, he heard it. Amanda gasped audibly.

"Oh my gosh," she said so quietly he could barely hear. "That's really big."

William finally opened his eyes. He looked at Amanda whose eyes were fixed down below. She stood with the phone in hand, clutching it against her stomach. Her mouth was open. Her eyes were wide. "William, you're enormous."

He looked down at his cock. The same cock he's been looking at for his entire life. The same cock that no woman had ever seen or touched. Until now. It rested lazily past his testicles. Its thickness demanded attention. It moved ever so slightly as William breathed. As they each stared at it, it was slowly taking shape while he grew an erection in the heat of the moment.

"Is it getting hard?" she asked, looking up at him for the first time. She quickly looked back down to not miss anything.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I can't help it."

"Don't be sorry! It's so big. I can't even believe it, William. I've... I've never seen anything like this in my life!"

As his penis grew in both length and girth, Amanda quickly snapped into action. "Ooo, ooo, I need to get the before pic!"

She angled the phone towards his cock, making sure to get the whole thing in the frame. "It barely fits in the frame," she whispered excitedly. "No idea what we're gonna do when it's fully grown!"

William basked in the moment as Amanda snapped picture after picture of his dangling cock. It had quickly hardened to a point where it began to angle away from his body, begging to stand up. "Did you get it?" he asked.

She nodded affirmatively. "Marvelous," she said. "And looks like you're getting ready for the main event!"

"Heh, yeah. I'm sorry," he apologized. He didn't know what else to say.

"Stop saying I'm sorry!" she said as she held her index finger up against his lips. "You have nothing to be sorry about."

They each watched silently as his cock expanded. The skin along the shaft slowly began to spread out. The folds visible in his flaccid state were quickly disappearing. William kept his hands firmly clasped behind his back as they watched him produce a sturdy erection.

"It's unbelievable. It keeps going and going, huh?" she asked as she laughed.

"It sure seems that way," he agreed. "I think it's as big as it's gonna get now."

William alternated between looking at his hard cock to Amanda's facial expression. Watching her was the sole reason he had grown so hard in that moment. She was mesmerized as she stared at it. It had poked out so far, it was nearly making contact with her as she stood in front of him. Realizing this, she subtly stepped back so as not to accidentally touch it.