William Finds Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, maybe hold it up I guess?"

"Like with my hands?" he asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Right," he said. "With my hands."

William hesitantly grasped it at the base. His knuckles were white he gripped it so hard. He had small hands, nearly as small as Amanda's. She quickly noticed how his fingers almost couldn't touch as he gripped his thick shaft.

"Whoa," she said in astonishment. "Jeez, WIlliam. How many hands can you get on that?"

William placed his other hand on the shaft. He then moved his first hand above his second. "There's room for a fourth, it looks like!" she said. William smiled and nodded. "Yeah..." he said.

"Ok, go back to just one real quick."

William obediently held his cock with one hand. Amanda took the phone and stepped to his side. She took a profile picture of him holding his cock. "It's, like, seriously so thick," she said. "I cannot even believe this."

She took a few more photos. "Ok, take the hand away," she said. She was in full photographer mode, aiming to get the perfect angle. William released his hand, letting his cock bob free. She took several pictures from slightly altered angles.

"What about an angle from your point of view?" she asked as she handed him the phone. William took it from her hand and aimed it down to his cock. She peered over his shoulder to check the picture. "You need to hold it higher, William! You aren't even getting the whole thing!"

He held it higher. And higher. And higher until his arms were fully stretched out. "Do I have it?" he asked.

"Does it look like I know?!" Amanda said. They each laughed as William took a few blind shots. They quickly reviewed the images to see that he had indeed captured the entire cock.

"Think we're good?" William asked.

Amanda stared at his cock. It was dripping precum that she didn't think William had even noticed. She thought about how aroused he must be from this moment. She certainly was.

"Amanda?" he asked.

She snapped out of it. "Huh? Oh yeah. I think we're good."

William quickly pulled his underwear up and comically tried to pull it over his cock. He was so hard it was completely impossible to do so. Amanda laughed uncontrollably. "William!" she said as she caught her breath. "You can't even get them back on!"

He wasn't used to pulling his underwear back up when hard. Under normal circumstances, he would just masturbate to get it to go down and be on his way. But he couldn't do that as Amanda was there. "Shit," he said, allowing himself to laugh as well. He ultimately decided to just tuck his massive cock against his belly and secure it with the underwear waistband.

"You're ridiculous. Like, literally ridiculous." Amanda said as she crossed her arms and stared at his seemingly painful situation.

"Where else am I gonna go with this?" William protested as he went to pull his jeans up. He then stood there in front of Amanda, jeans pulled up with his cock sticking out lewdly.

"I don't know!" Amanda said. "I don't have one of these things!"

"They're not fun, believe me," William said as he examined his uncomfortable situation.

"It certainly looks fun to me," Amanda said in a flirtatious way. "It looks like a lot of fun actually."

Not knowing what else to do, William tried his best to reposition his penis so it wasn't so blatantly exposed. He tried to tuck it back in his underwear, but had nowhere to go with it. He then pushed it to the side, but that was no use as well.

Amanda couldn't contain her laughter. She tried her best to refrain, but the situation was just far too comical. As William moved his cock around, he could feel immense pleasure pulsing from it. He felt a tingling sensation and was quickly overcome with sensitivity. The weirdness of the situation mixed with Amanda's incredible infatuation with his penis was doing a number on him. He quickly put his cock back in its original position, under the waistband, and tried to leave it alone to prevent an unfortunate accident.

"Do you need to go... umm... take care of things I guess?" Amanda asked. "Will that help?"

William didn't answer her. He abruptly became still. His mouth opened a tiny bit. A tiny moan escaped from his mouth.

"Are you ok?" Amanda asked when she heard him moan.

It was no use trying to hold it in. William had fiddled with his cock too much and he was going to cum. He moaned again, this time louder as a thick glob of white cum shot out his cock, dripping down over his underwear.

"Oh my God!" Amanda shouted as she noticed it. She jumped back out of the way. William keeled over with his hands placed firmly on his hips. He grunted as if he was lifting heavy furniture. His cock spewed out load after load of white, creamy jizz.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," he managed to say as his orgasm conintued to empty his seed all over his underwear and the floor beneath him.

"It's ok," Amanda said quietly as she watched. The amount of cum expelling from William amazed and impressed her. No guy she had ever been with had cum that much at once.

William breathed heavily as he finished cumming. A massive puddle formed on the ground and more kept dripping from his underwear. He was flush red and embarrassed beyond belief. "Jesus Christ," he muttered to himself, both disappointed and ashamed. "I can't believe that just happened."

Amanda sensed he was deeply embarrassed and snapped into action. She dashed for the kitchen and grabbed paper towels and cleaning spray. When she returned, she found William still looking down at the ground. He looked as if he was going to cry.

"It's ok, William. It was an accident." She knelt down and started cleaning up the gooey mess. William intervened, taking the paper towel from her. "You don't have to clean this. This is my fault," he said.

"Don't be silly. If I hadn't insisted we take these photos, none of this would have happened," Amanda said, trying her best to make the young man feel better.

She noticed as he cleaned up that his cock was getting smaller, yet still stuck out from the waistband. She marveled at how big and plump it was even when it wasn't hard. Eventually, he was able to stick it back in his underwear and get dressed, putting an end to the unfortunate circumstances.

"Hey," Amanda said as they finished cleaning. "Are you ok?"

William nodded, unable to look her in the eyes just yet. "Yeah. I think you should go though. I need to get some rest."

Amanda wasn't convinced. But she wanted to respect his privacy. "Ok," she said as she gathered her things and walked to the door.

"William," she said before opening it. "I'm really sorry about this. Please don't be ashamed or embarrassed. It's a normal thing that just happened. You have a really beautiful gift. I hope you know I wasn't offended or grossed out or anything. Ok?"

William nodded, still unable to look at her. She left without saying another word.