William Finds Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Amanda helps William with a project.
5.7k words
4.78
21k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,387 Followers

"Why are you putting the greeting cards there? They're supposed to be in Aisle 9 with the others," William said to his newest staff member at the pharmacy. "You need to be doing a lot better, John." He stormed off, leaving the young clerk feeling dejected.

This was not his style. He was always kind and welcoming to all employees of the pharmacy he managed. The incident from days before was taking a severe toll on William. He went through a lifetime of being ignored by the opposite sex. He never had a single chance with a girl. Until the one female in his life that he truly cared for and longed to be with witnessed him cum himself in a moment of pure embarrassment and humiliation. He couldn't even hold it together for longer than a few minutes.

Despite the situation, Amanda didn't stop being the sweetheart that she is. She felt awful for William and wanted to make sure he wasn't too down on himself. She was well aware of the anxieties that plagued William most of his life. She knew how he must have felt after the incident but wanted to ensure he didn't feel like he messed up in any way.

She frequently texted and called, trying to make things normal between them. After a couple weeks, she finally convinced him to let her come over and see him.

"Hey goofball," she said. It wasn't uncommon for them to greet each other with silly names.

"Hey," William said quietly as he opened the door and retreated to the couch. He didn't even hug her.

Amanda sat down and waited for William to say something, but he stayed quiet, staring at the tv. She finally stood up, took the remote and shut it off.

"William. Come on," she said.

"What?"

"Can we please stop with the whole attitude thing? I've been nothing but nice to you. I know why you're doing this."

William finally looked at her. "Doing what?"

Amanda rolled her eyes. "You've been a cloud of darkness the past couple weeks. One word texts. No call backs. Moping around."

William didn't protest. She was right.

"So you had a little accident," she continued. "Big deal dude. Do you know how many times I've seen guys blow their nut too early?"

Her vulgar words cut through the tension like a sharp knife. William blushed. It was the first time they spoke about what happened.

"I didn't mean that," Amanda admitted. "I'm sorry," she said softly. "Can we just forget about it? I had a lot of fun the other day with our little experiment."

William nodded. He too had fun, but was too embarrassed to admit it yet.

"I brought you something," Amanda said as she rummaged through her bag. She produced a small gift bag and brought it over to William. She sat down next to him as he took it from her.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Open it!"

He dug into the bag, removing the carefully positioned wrap. He peered inside. "Boxer briefs?"

Amanda giggled. "I realized we neglected to include underwear in our makeover as soon as I saw your worn down tighty whities!"

William cracked up laughing. "Hey, those get the job done ya know."

"Apparently not though!" Amanda joked. "These ones are extra roomy," she whispered with a wink.

William suddenly felt awful. Here was this sweet beautiful girl he truly called a friend. She was being so kind yet he continued to be a complete asshole.

He abruptly hugged her and held her tight. "I'm sorry," he said as they embraced. He let her go and faced her. "I'm acting like an idiot."

"It's ok."

"No one's ever seen me down there," he said. "I think I was just really overcome with the moment."

Amanda smiled and held his hand. "I told you I don't care. I understand."

"So... you're not creeped out by me?" he asked.

Amanda laughed. "Oh please, William. Quite the opposite actually."

"Really?"

She nodded. "I actually thought it was kind of impressive. Like... you didn't even touch yourself. And there was so much shooting out. How was that even possible?"

William blushed again. "I don't know honestly. It's always like that. It can get pretty annoying if I'm being honest."

"You're just full of surprises huh?"

William smiled. "Just a few."

"So I have to know," Amanda started. "Did you send the pics?"

"Umm... I did," he said. "I sent a couple to one girl."

Amanda's eyes lit up. "And?!" She asked excitedly.

William unlocked his phone and handed it to Amanda. She quickly read what was on the screen. "William!" she shouted. "This girl is really into you!"

He shrugged off the compliment. "Or she's into my thing."

"Still! This is racy!"

Amanda's eyes scanned the message thread. "I want it inside me," she said as she began to read aloud some excerpts. "How much do you cum? I wanna eat it," she laughed as she read. "This is racy!"

William smiled. "Go to the end."

Amanda urgently read the message before handing the phone back. "Well? Are you gonna do it?"

"No! Of course not! Plus, how would I even... I would totally mess it up."

Amanda was skeptical. "How hard could it be? One hand holds the phone the other hand... well... does the work."

They laughed. William shook his head. "I'd find a way to mess it up. Or ruin my phone or something."

"She seems like she really wants to see you shoot," Amanda reminded him. "Like, really really wants to see it."

"Well, that's just great but I signed up for this to find a girlfriend. Not send a masturbation video to some stranger who's probably a guy anyways."

"Oh knock it off. First of all, that's no guy. You can tell. Second, you'll find a connection eventually. But this is the fun part of online dating. I think you should do it. I think she'd be impressed!"

"You think so?" William considered the idea. "I don't know. I still feel like I'd screw it up."

Amanda thought of something. "You know... I helped you with the photos. I could also help with the video if you want."

William's heart skipped a beat. "Like, you'd be the one to video it?"

"Mm hmm," she nodded excitedly. "Why not?"

William couldn't contain his excitement. Of course he wanted her to tape him cumming. But his anxiety tried to overshadow his instincts to go for it. Amanda patiently waited while watching his facial expression. "William?" she asked.

"Umm sure yeah why not," he said with a tremble in his voice. "Here?"

Amanda looked around. "I think we should go to your room. On account of your...ermm... abilities?"

They both laughed as Amanda led William into his bedroom. It would be the first time any girl had been in there with him.

"Does anyone live here?" she joked as she looked around his small yet impeccably clean bedroom.

"You know I'm a neat freak," said William as he awkwardly stood by his bedside waiting for instructions from Amanda.

"This is more than neat. This looks like the model apartment they use to sell units. William, you don't even have a nightstand!" They each laughed as they examined William's comically empty bedroom. There was a bed, a desk and chair, and a TV.

Amanda turned to see William standing shyly with his hands by his side. She looked him up and down. "I think you should probably go in the buff for this one, right?"

"Oh, umm, ok. You really think so?" William was visibly nervous.

She nodded. "If you want the maximum effect. Don't worry I won't get your face in it. Like you said, it might be some creepy guy."

William's eyes grew wide. "Relax!" Amanda said. "I'm joking. Now, come on!"

"Ok. Sure, yup. No problem. Ok here goes," he said as he took off his t-shirt first. His physique was considerably skinny and lacked any real muscle definition. He hated taking his shirt off and here he went about to take a whole lot more off.

Amanda didn't criticize him. She remained expressionless and professional, committed to her task. William felt a bit more at ease now as he proceeded to unbuckle his jeans and lower them to the ground.

"You and those undies," Amanda joked. William looked down to see his tight white briefs, struggling to contain his hefty appendage.

He then took a deep breath and looked up. "Ready?"

She smiled widely and nodded.

He peeled his underwear off and closed his eyes. For some reason, he anticipated hearing her laugh at him. But the laughing never came. Instead, he opened his eyes to see Amanda staring hopelessly at his hanging cock and balls. "Wow," she said. "Just wow."

"What?" William asked.

Amanda rolled her eyes. "You know what, dum-dum. Your penis is so beautiful. I'm jealous."

"Oh you're jealous?" he laughed.

"I am!" she said, smiling. "It's super nice."

William continued removing his underwear and placed his hands behind his back. They each stared at his anatomy in silence.

"Ok, so... do I need to get an erection now?"

Amanda was the one to awkwardly laugh this time. "Yes, William. Yes I believe you need to have an erection for this."

Before William made his next move, he paused and looked up. "Are you gonna just watch?"

"I kind of have to, don't I?"

She was right. William hated himself for being so tentative and wished he could simply jerk off in front of the gorgeous young woman he loved so much. "Ok. Let me just... ok... here we go."

William began playing with his cock with one hand. He had never masturbated in front of anyone of course. It was a private and intimate activity he often felt bad about even doing it so much. To make matters worse, the person he often thought about while doing so was now right in front of him. His heart beat so strongly he felt like he was having a heart attack.

Despite being as nervous as he was, he was hard as a rock in record time. His cock stretched and bulged to over nine inches as his hand now raced up and down the thick shaft.

Amanda was hypnotized as she watched him. She smiled widely while admiring the sheer mass of his cock. Seeing such a powerful and masculine part of William was both surprising and sexy all at the same time. She noticed his eyes were closed as he concentrated, allowing her to stare unabated at his cock. He stroked rapidly with one hand while his other clutched the side of his thigh. She noticed he spread his legs shoulder length apart.

"Let me know when you're getting close," she finally said, breaking their minutes-long silence.

"Ok," William responded, opening his eyes for the first time. He immediately saw Amanda staring at him without the phone even ready. She looked like she was under a spell.

"Your balls are pretty big too, huh?" she asked. "It's like everything about you down there is super sized!"

William closed his eyes again and increased his intensity. He was beyond the point of being uncomfortable and had now embraced the moment. Suddenly the idea of Amanda watching him cum was bringing him limitless pleasure and anticipation. For several minutes, he stroked his cock with two hands, clenching his butt cheeks as his momentum increased.

"Jesus. You need two hands on it!" Amanda said. "I'm sorry, that's just so crazy!"

William managed to make eye contact and smile. He was proud of the reaction he was getting out of her. He even noticed her face was flush. Perhaps he was actually arousing a real live woman.

"Does it feel good? Are you gonna... umm... finish?" she asked as she steadied the phone.

"I think so. Soon," he said as he winced with pleasure.

"Ok, ok, hold on," Amanda said as she looked around the room. William paused jerking off as he held his cock tightly with both hands. "What?" he asked.

"Where do you want to shoot it? We shouldn't get any identifying things in the frame."

William looked around. Amanda was right. The last thing he needed was this video to end up on an online porn site or something. "Umm... how about into a sock or something?" he suggested.

Amanda laughed. "That's... that's not really exciting, William."

"Right," he said. He pumped his cock slowly so as not to lose any intensity in his erection.

"Here," Amanda said as she lifted his blanket up in the air and spread it out across his bed. "We'll do like an over-the-shoulder shot," she said. "This way we can really show how far it goes."

She guided William by his shoulders so that he was at the foot of the bed, facing towards it. She then slid his desk chair over and stood on it, next to him. "Careful," William warned as he clutched his hard cock.

Now that she was positioned higher than he was, she held the phone out and aimed. "This is awesome," she said. "Your dick still takes up the whole frickin frame!"

"Ok, should I go now?"

"Let it rip!" Amanda encouraged as she hit record.

William went back to masturbating, this time with a clear mission. It was time to cum. He used both hands to feverishly jerk his cock. There was no need to lube as his precum had been gushing nearly since they started. Squishy, flopping sounds emanated from him.

Amanda watched excitedly as she focused the shot, making sure not to show too much of anything other than William's cock. "Holy shit," she said. "You're so huge."

"Ohhh fuck," William said. "Oh my God!"

"Now?"

William grunted. "Ahhhhh, fuck. Oh fuck!" he screamed as he jutted his waist out, holding his cock steady. "I'm gonna cum!" he whined.

William stomped his right foot on the ground as he shot a thick, white rope of cum across his bed. It landed on the bed spread with a loud splat. "Fuck!" he said quieter this time as two more thicker loads coated the bed.

Amanda remained quiet by covering her mouth with her hand. Her other other hand held the phone steady. Her heart raced as she watched how much cum William was expelling from his massive cock.

"Nnnnnhhhhh!" William grunted again as he thrusted into his own hand, spraying the sheets with an endless supply of fresh seed. Amanda continued to be amazed as she watched him orgasm. She had never seen so much cum in her life. The sounds and smell of his semen floated through the air as he unleashed massive globs.

William let out a huge sigh as the final deposit dripped out his cock onto the floor. Amanda, still in shock, managed to press STOP without making a sound. Once the video was over, she simply stood still, staring at the massive amount of cum in front of them both. William clutched his cock and panted. He couldn't remember the last time he came that much.

Then Amanda burst out laughing. She laughed so hard, she felt like she would cry. She nearly fell off the chair as she carefully climbed down. William turned to her in horror. "What?!" he asked. "Why are you laughing at me!"

Amanda shook her head as she tried to regain composure. "I'm not laughing at you, honey. Far from it. I'm laughing at the sheer amount of jizz you just shot out. I have never... and I mean never seen anything like this in my life! You're incredible!"

"Really?" William asked, turning to the bed. Thick white streaks covered nearly every inch of the blanket.

Amanda stood next to him as they admired the mess. "Really," she nodded with conviction. "That was un-freaking-believable."

She turned to him as they stood there. He was sweating and still panting. "Have you always cum like that? Like since you were young?"

"As long as I can remember. I just thought it was normal."

Amanda giggled, turning back to the bed. "This," she said pointing. "This is far from normal!"

"Gee, thanks," said William.

Amanda clutched his arm. "No, no, no. Not like in a bad way. I think it's incredibly hot!"

"You do?" William asked.

She nodded excitedly. "I think it's really hot. I really do." She glanced at his cock. "And you're still hard?"

William blushed. "Sometimes it doesn't really go away after the first time."

Amanda smiled and shook her head while looking at his cock. "So what do you do?"

"What do I do?" he asked as he picked up his cock and let it down. "I usually just wait it out. Or do it again. I guess it depends."

Amanda laughed. "You're hilarious." She turned back to the bed. "I'll go check our video clip. I guess you need to change the sheets, huh?"

William blushed. "Unfortunately, yes. I do. I'll meet you in the living room."

Amanda headed for the door, but not before looking back at William. He was busy collecting the bed sheets. She watched his cock bounce around, still as hard as it was when they first started. She marveled at his ability to remain so erect so soon after orgasm.

Back in the living room, she sat down on the couch and reviewed the footage. Despite her intense excitement, she managed to keep the phone still, capturing his entire orgasm without revealing anything in the background that may expose his identity. As William cleaned in the other room, she watched the sixty second clip several times. She couldn't peel her eyes off the screen as his cock erupted massive white loads across the bed sheets.

As she witnessed the mighty cock pulse and throb, she felt her vagina begin to heaten up. She was expectedly horny as hell while viewing the clip. She quickly placed a hand between her legs to gauge just how hot and wet she was becoming. If William wasn't there, there isn't a doubt in her mind she would have masturbated immediately. But for now, she would be forced to keep her arousal secret.

"Hey," William said as he emerged from the bedroom. He was back in his clothes, jeans and a t-shirt.

"Hey!" Amanda said as she looked up. It was clear to see William was still hard. He awkwardly tried to hide his erection with his hands, but was having very little luck in doing so. He quickly sat down next to her in an effort to minimize his exposure. "How'd it come out?" he asked.

"Quickly and long distance," Amanda said as they both cracked up laughing. "I'm sorry!" she squealed. "I couldn't help it."

"Yeah, that was kind of a lay-up," William conceded.

They both turned their attention to the clip. "Can you turn the sound down?" he said. "It's really embarrassing."

"What is? Your little moans? I think it's cute," Amanda said. "You can't help it."

"It's still really embarrassing," William said.

She did as he asked and they continued to watch the clip on loop. "How on Earth do you shoot so much?" she asked. "It's really so crazy to watch."

"Like I said. I've always been like that. As long as I can remember."

"There's nothing in the background. We're good. It's just your nine inch cock nutting everywhere. Should we send it?"

William smiled and shook his head. "Whatever," he said. "Fire away."

Within seconds, Amanda delivered the video. William marveled at how quickly she was able to navigate his phone and the dating App. He was always so confused with those sorts of things.

She put the phone down and crossed her legs. "Now, what do you want to do?"

William shifted uncomfortably on the couch. He was still desperately hard and really wanted to masturbate a second time. "I think I'm getting kind of tired," he said. "I may take a nap or something."

Amanda cracked up laughing. "What?" William asked.

She narrowed her eyes. "William... my dearest William. I don't think you'll be napping anytime soon."

"Why?" he protested. He needed to find a way to get her to leave so he could cum again.

She pointed to his crotch which was covered with his hands. "Because you're still hard as a rock," she whispered.

William felt exposed. He hadn't realized he was being so obvious. "Fuck," he said. "I know."

"It's ok. You can take it out. I've seen it a bunch and I'm not gonna bite it." Amanda crossed her arms, showing no signs of leaving.

"But you don't think that'd be a little weird?" William asked.

"After today? And the other day?" she giggled. "William, I think it'd be normal if anything at this point."

"Fine. But no laughing. I am only doing this because I feel like it's gonna burst if I don't free it."

"Deal," she said looking down at his crotch.

He carefully shimmied out of his jeans for the second time that day, lowering them to his ankles and kicking them aside. He was wearing the new underwear she got him as a gift. His towering penis pressed hard against them, creating a massive tent.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,387 Followers
12