William Finds Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're a good look on you," she said.

"Thanks," William said as he slid them off next, freeing his aching cock as it slapped against his skinny belly.

"Oh my gosh," Amanda said. She started to laugh, but was met with a glare from William. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I won't laugh."

"There," said William as he rested his hands by his side. His cock stuck straight up, just as hard, if not harder, than before.

"It's amazing. It truly is such a cool thing you have," Amanda said as she stared at it. "It's so long and fat. I think the thickness is really what intrigues me the most."

"Well, thanks?," William said. He didn't know how else to react.

"Look, it's crying! Is it sad?" she said pointing to the precum dripping from his bloated head.

"Tears of joy," William responded.

Amanda leaned in to get a better look at him. "Do you remember my boyfriend Christian? From a couple years ago?"

"Yes." William didn't need any more reminders of her past boyfriends.

"Well, he was kind of a jerk, I found out eventually. As you know. But let me tell you. He had a huge dick. That was the one thing he really had going for him. But, William. I'm not even kidding you when I say..." Amanda pointed to his cock, several inches below the head. "This is where his dick was. You're easily two or three inches longer than him I think."

William stared at her manicured finger, a mere inch away from touching his cock. He pictured her boyfriend's penis not being close to his size. He fantasized about the feeling of insecurity on another man's face when he sees he is no match for William.

His pleasure increased rapidly in that tiny moment.

"Ohhh," William moaned very softly.

Amanda's eyes widened and mouth dropped. She looked up at William who looked like he was trying to hold back from passing wind. She looked back down at his cock where a tiny bead of white cum dripped out the tip and down the long shaft. They each watched the small drop make its long journey down his veiny, throbbing cock until it landed in his dark brown bush.

"Did you cum?" she asked, stunned.

William shook his head. "It was just a little. I should have told you... sometimes that happens."

"Sometimes? Like when?" she asked, stunned.

William didn't answer. He still had a very strained and uncomfortable look on his face.

"When?" Amanda repeated. "Like when you're really turned on?"

Sensing this as being his chance, William nodded so subtly it could have been easily missed. But not by Amanda. She smiled pleasantly when she saw he was indeed aroused by her. "Was it me coming close to you like this?" she said as she waved her hand over his penis, nearly touching it again.

William responded with another look of discomfort. She was driving him crazy.

"Do you want me to touch it really quick?"

They made eye contact. After a brief deliberation, William nodded. He definitely wanted her to touch it. Amanda smiled and reached for his cock, quickly grabbing it by its thickest part with one hand. She squeezed with all four fingers. Due to his impressive girth, her fingers just fell short of connecting on the other side.

"Holy shit," she said. "You're so hard right now."

"Thanks," William said. He mentally scolded himself immediately after uttering the weird response a second time.

"How are you so thick? This is incredible. This is... this is a COCK," she said as she chuckled. "This is a legit cock right here."

"Oh fuck," William said as he closed his eyes and put his hands on his head. "This feels so fucking good!" he yelled.

Amanda loved the effect she was having on him. "I'm gonna make you feel a whole lot better too," she teased. "Come on, let's get this thing singing again."

She quickly spit in her hands for lube and in no time, she was giving him a handjob. Her little hand stroked his cock masterfully, ensuring to cover its entire length. She bit her lower lip as she concentrated on bringing the young man to orgasm. She smiled eagerly the entire time. As if she was taking a test where she already knew all the answers.

"Does this feel good?" she asked. William opened his eyes and nodded with conviction.

"Good," she said. "Can I squeeze your balls too?"

He didn't even have to answer. She knew she could. With her other hand she squeezed his balls. "These are so big!" she complimented him in a whisper.

"Oh fuck, Amanda!" William moaned. "Don't stop! Oh my God!"

"Yeah? Are you gonna shoot?"

"If you keep doing that, I am!"

Amanda slowed her pace down, sensing she had brought him too close to the edge. "I just love how big you feel. It's really incredible."

"How are you so good at this?" he asked as they each stared at her hands working his cock and balls.

"Ohh, ya know... experience." She winked at him before slowly gliding her fingertips up and down his cock. She meticulously gauged his hardness and girth, pausing every now and then to stroke him before stopping again.

"I can't believe all this time, you've had this glorious thing under your pants," she said, smiling up at him. William beamed with delight.

Her hands were driving him crazy. He tried desperately to sit perfectly still with his eyes painfully glued to her fingers. He knew he would cum any minute. "Oh my God," he said for seemingly the thousandth time. "I'm gonna cum again."

"Ok!" Amanda said with glee as she switched to a full on handjob with both hands racing up and down his cock. "Just let it all out. You'll feel so good."

William gritted his teeth, raised his butt up off the couch, and fucked Amanda's hands as she stroked. "Ohhhhh God!" he said. "Cumming!"

"Don't shoot me!" Amanda pleaded as she pointed William's cock to the right of him just in time for the first load to spray the end table and lamp nearby.

"Ahhh!" William moaned as Amanda began to laugh. She aimed his cock away from them both. He shot more thick blasts onto the table and couch, soaking anything in its path.

"Look at it!" Amanda screamed. "I can't believe it!" She continued to stroke his exploding cock as he shot rope after rope of creamy jizz.

"Shit!" William said. "It's going everywhere!"

Amanda mercifully repositioned his cock upward so that the last few blasts landed on William's belly. "Theeeere we go," she said as she slowly squeezed out the remaining seed. Her nostrils were filled with the familiar scent of cum she had been accustomed to over the years.

When it was over, they each laughed aggressively. Much like they had done many times whether it be to a funny movie or television show. Or a good joke. This time it was William's prolific ejaculatory skills.

"I'm speechless," she said, shaking her head. "How do you cum that much after just having done it a few minutes ago?!"

William was as red as a tomato. He was suddenly overcome with embarrassment as his post-nut clarity consumed him. He frantically tried to clean up cum and get dressed, but Amanda steadied him with her hand. "William," she said. "It's ok! Calm down!"

"I... I... that was... I'm sorry."

Amanda shrugged him off. "Don't be silly," she said as she wagged his finally softening cock in her hand. "I loved every second of that and you should too. Oh and look! Your boner is finally going down!"

They each watched his plump cock deflate as it hung lazily over her enclosed fist at the base. "Still huge," she commented.

"It's everywhere, huh?" William asked, noticing the streaks of cum on the side table and lamp. "I'm such a fucking moron."

"That?" Amanda pointed. "That was me, my friend. Full responsibility. I just didn't wanna get doused by it!"

She stood up, leaving William naked and exposed. He quickly pulled his underwear up and stuffed his semi-hard cock back in. "What are you doing?"

Amanda headed for the kitchen, fetching cleaning supplies just as she did the other day. "Cleaning up your mess before it stains this nice couch you have."

"Seriously?" William asked.

"Well no. It's a nasty couch if I'm being honest. But I'll still clean it."

As she wiped down the couch, table, and lamp, William watched. Her boobs swayed off her body perfectly as she bent over. He hated himself for not even noticing them when she jerked him off. He was too caught up in the moment. He prayed he would get another chance and maybe see them for real one day.

"All good!" she said happily as she admired her work. "That... that was a lot of fuckin cum, my friend. Good God. You need to jerk off like every day with that kind of libido."

"Uhhh... Amanda? Look," said William, handing her his phone.

She tucked her hair behind her ear as she read what was on the screen. He watched her reaction carefully. Her eyes lit up. "William! This is awesome!"

The girl he sent the video to was not only pleased, but admitted that she masturbated and came while watching it. She was eager to meet in person and gave him her real number to text her.

"You think this is good?" William asked.

"Umm... no. No, William, this is terrible. Just really really awful." She laughed. "You have got a real hottie on your tail now!"

William's facial expression did not exhibit happiness or excitement. Instead he was serious, somewhat worried. "What is it?" she asked, concerned.

He shook his head. "No, nothing. It's nothing. I'm excited."

She frowned, skeptically. "Do you know how long I've known you? I know that face. Tell me what's wrong."

William sighed as he stood up and paced around. "It's embarrassing, Amanda."

"After what we just did... I think we're on another level, wouldn't you say?" she asked as she watched him walk around. "Tell me what it is."

William stopped and leaned against the doorway separating the kitchen area from the living room. "Amanda... I've kissed one girl in my life. And I've never... touched anyone. Until the other day with you, no one's ever even seen me naked."

"William..." Amanda said softly. She was taken aback a bit by his comments. She admitted even she didn't really know how to respond. "I had no idea."

"Girls don't like me. They think I'm shy and weird and ugly. These girls online though... The one who wants to meet... They're out of my league. She's gonna actually meet me and run for the other direction."

Amanda shook her head. "No. Not possible. You're a sweetheart... And you've got something they all want."

William scoffed. "Great. So it's just my penis."

"No, no, no, you know what I mean!" Amanda exclaimed. "Yes they are attracted to your dick, but my point is there's so much more they will find out."

"I don't even know what I'm doing with it," he protested. "I'll embarrass myself."

"You didn't with me," Amanda said as she smiled warmly.

"All you did was jerk me off. What if she wants to have sex? How would I even get it inside?"

Amanda laughed. "Well, yeah. I can see what you mean. That may pose an issue."

"See!" William shouted, trying to make a point.

"Only at first! Believe me, William. I've been with big guys."

"As big as me?" he asked.

"Well, no," she shook her head. "No one's as big as you. You may be the biggest in the world."

They each laughed before Amanda stood up to join him by the kitchen. She placed her hands on his shoulders. "William, look at me." He looked up.

"You need to be confident. You have a lot to offer." She looked down and smiled. "A whole lot." They both laughed again as the mood lightened. They made eye contact again. "I'll help you ok? We'll get you ready. I won't let you go into it without preparing."

"Preparing?"

"Well, sure. Maybe we can... umm... I dunno. Practice or something." Amanda's imagination ran wild as even she was unsure what she meant.

"Practice?" William asked. "You mean... sex?"

Amanda shrugged. "I think I have an idea. I'll text you tonight, ok?"

They hugged once more before Amanda left. William sat back down on the couch and thought about everything that happened that day. He fondled his cock while thinking about Amanda jerking him off. He had already determined it was the greatest moment of his life and he hated himself for not having more confidence to do more with it.

Amanda had always been his crush for as long as he could remember. He fantasized endlessly about what he would do with her if ever given the chance. And that day, his dream finally came true.

He couldn't wait to see what would come next.

12