William Finds Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," she whispered before opening her mouth wide and stuffing his cockhead inside. She closed her eyes and sucked the tip while stroking with her hand. Amanda smiled, watching William's facial expression. He was in pure ecstasy. "That feel good?" she asked him. He closed his eyes and nodded.

"Mmmm, mmmm" Jenn moaned as she sucked his cock. Her mouth was full as the first few inches of his shaft was buried down her throat. Her hand raced up and down his cock while her other hand cradled his balls.

She finally took a break, panting out of breath. "Oh my gosh, William. You're so fucking big! I can barely do this!"

"You're doing great. Right William?" Amanda asked.

"Definitely," he muttered. He could barely find words. "Please keep doing that."

Jenn eagerly continued, this time sucking and slurping with passion. She was determined to get him to cum.

"Ohhhhh... ohhhh God," William said. He sounded like he was in agony, but the truth was the complete opposite. His very first blowjob was better than he ever imagined.

"She's so good, huh?" Amanda asked. William could only look in her direction, but couldn't respond. She unexpectedly grabbed his hand and brought it towards her chest. At first, William held back, unsure what she was doing. But it became evident quickly she was inviting him to fondle her. William hesitantly grabbed her breast and held on tightly. He didn't know what to do. The most beautiful breasts he had ever seen, ones that he fantasized about repeatedly for years, were now in his hands. And they were even more glorious than he ever imagined.

"Do you like that?" Amanda asked. This caught Jenn's attention as she opened her eyes and looked up while continuing to suck his cock.

"Yes," William said. "So much."

Jenn and Amanda made eye contact and smiled at each other, happy with the result they were getting from William.

""Ohhhh God. Oh my God... ohhhh shit here it comes!" William said as he let go of Amanda and clutched the couch cushions for dear life. It was time.

Jenn stopped stroking, but kept her lips wrapped firmly around his shaft. She was prepared and ready. She looked up at William in anticipation.

Amanda focused on the exposed part of his shaft. William moaned as it began to throb powerfully. He was ejaculating.

Jenn's eyes immediately got wide as she felt the first gushing load of hot cum spray the depths of her throat. It was far more than she imagined. After the second blast, she knew it was too much to take in, so she immediately released him and stroked his cock with her hand.

"Jesus!" she said as cum dripped out her mouth, down her chin, and rolled into her cleavage below.

"Ahhhh!" William belted out. He was just getting started. A long, unbroken rope of cum flew up in the air, landing back down on him with a splat. Amanda covered her mouth as she sat speechless, watching him cum.

"William! You're still going!"

"Oh God, Jenn! Please don't stop! Oh fuck!" he said as more and more cum blasts shot out the tip, leaving him drenched in his own seed.

"Is this real?" Jenn asked, looking over to Amanda for answers. She could only laugh in response. "It most certainly is."

Both girls watched as the final few cum blasts exited his penis, dripping harmlessly down his rigid shaft. No one spoke as all three of them stared at the mess left behind. Only William's labored panting could be heard.

"I have..." Jenn swallowed to clear her throat, "Never... and I mean never seen anything like that in my life."

William and Amanda looked at each other and laughed. Both were very happy with Jenn's reaction.

"Right!?!" Amanda said.

Jenn finally looked down and noticed a considerable amount of cum had landed on her shirt. "Well, there goes this shirt," she joked. She crossed her arms at the bottom of her shirt and began to lift it, but paused. "You don't mind, right?"

William shook his head. "Not at all."

"Good," she smiled before lifting her shirt up over her head revealing her perfectly flat belly and medium, perky boobs. She wore a black bra. "How did you get it under here!" she exclaimed. All three of them looked down to see a thick glob of cum on her bra. It must have seeped through the shirt. "Welp, the bra too I guess," Jenn said as she unhitched her bra and let her breasts free.

"Yay!" Amanda said, clapping. "Boobies!" she said in a high-pitched voice.

Jenn cupped her tits and held them up. "They're iddy biddy, but I like 'em."

"Oh my gosh, stop. They're perfect," said Amanda. "Right, William?"

Jenn eyed his still hard penis. "I guess that's a yes!"

William blushed. "Yes. I like them a lot."

"So does he!" Amanda pointed to his cock. "Did you even go soft?"

William shook his head. "No. Not really."

"Where can I get one of you? Can you come home with me?" Jenn asked. "You're something else, buddy. I can't wait to get on that thing."

William didn't try to hide the fact that he was openly staring at Jenn's breasts as he mindlessly stroked his cock. Her nipples were small and pink, but seemed to fit the rest of her physique perfectly. She gave him an unobstructed view of them as she re-secured her ponytail with both hands. She smiled while watching him stare at her.

"William?" she asked as he finally broke his stare and looked up.

"Shall we go in your room?" Jenn asked in a sweet and sincere tone. William nervously bobbed his up and down.

"Ok," she whispered before standing up and extending her hand. William took it and they each stood up. He turned back to Amanda. "You coming?"

"Oh... umm... did you want me to, William?"

"Well, yeah. I thought... yeah I do. Jenn?" he asked.

"More the merrier!" Jenn answered.

With that, the three of them headed towards his bedroom. William walked behind Jenn. His cock was so big and hard it kept poking her in the butt. The girls were overly amused by this, laughing hysterically at the ridiculous sight.

"So, first things first. There are lots of positions you can do," Jenn said as she took charge. She and William were each on their knees on the bed, facing one another. Amanda sat on the bed as well, facing them as a spectator.

"But I'm gonna be honest with you," Jenn continued, looking down at William's hard cock. She took it in her hand. "You may be too big for a lot of them... at first."

"Agreed," Amanda said as she looked at his penis and nodded. "100% agree."

"Why don't we start with me on my back and you in front. Called missionary."

"I know what missionary is," William grumbled as they got into position.

"Just trying to be specific!" Jenn said as she licked her hand and grabbed the head of his cock. "Let's get you nice and lubed here, shall we?"

Jenn rubbed her saliva, mixed with William's precum up and down the upper section of his shaft. The glisten from the moisture left his sturdy cock looking shiny and prominent in the dimly lit bedroom. Amanda was mesmerized by the sight and from what was about to happen. As she lovingly watched them prepare, she felt an intense burning sensation between her legs. She wanted so badly to masturbate, but was fearful it would ruin the moment. William was about to lose his virginity to her best friend. It was a magical moment and she was happy to be there, yet felt an uncomfortable feeling that maybe she shouldn't be there. ...Or maybe it should be her instead.

"You ready, William?" Jenn's question snapped Amanda out of her deep thoughts.

"I think so," said William. "I mean... yes. Yes I'm ready baby."

Jenn and Amanda burst out laughing. "What?" asked William.

"Nothing. It's cute," said Amanda. "Go ahead, William."

Jenn shimmied out of her panties, revealing her vagina for William to feast his eyes on. He had never seen a vagina in real life. At first glance, he decided it was more beautiful than anything he could have ever imagined. She maintained a small light brown bush, trimmed impeccably. Her labia, pink and moist, opened slightly to reveal a dripping wet snatch better than anything William had seen online. She smiled as he stared, reaching down and opening it for him with her fingers. He gulped.

"Just put it in nice and slow, ok William? You always have to remember how big you are and you may hurt girls if you go too fast."

If William wasn't clutching his cock, they would see how much his hands were shaking. He slowly inched forward until his cock head made contact with her pussy. "Ok," he said with a stammer. "Ok, alright."

"Take your time," Amanda whispered, carefully rubbing his thigh.

He leaned forward. His cock head was so big against her opening, it appeared as if there was no way it was going to fit. "Umm.." he said.

"It's ok," Jenn said. "It will go. Just ease it in."

After a surprisingly short amount of time, his entire head was now inside Jenn. She dropped her head back, onto the mattress, and let out a moan. "Wow," she said. "You're fucking huge."

"Is it ok?" William asked, concerned.

"Yes. Oh yes, honey. Keep working it in. This feels amazing."

William resumed as he tried to slide in more of his cock. It was far tighter and far warmer than he had ever imagined, but he loved every second of it. He made eye contact with Amanda who looked up proudly and mouthed the words "Congratulations." William smiled back.

"Ohhhh God. Ohhhh that's good, WIlliam. My God, that's good," said Jenn with her eyes closed and head rested on the mattress. "This feels so good right now."

"It does for me too," said William. "Like, a lot."

Jenn sat up on her elbows so she could see better. "I seriously cannot believe you're getting it in there. You're so thick and full. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven!"

"Try thrusting in and out now, William," said Amanda.

One thing William had always been good at is following directions. He started to rock back and forth in an attempt to push his cock deeper inside Jenn. "Like that?" he asked.

Jenn bit her lower lip and nodded. "It feels really good," she whispered. She was starting to become flush. Satisfied he was doing fine, WIlliam continued thrusting. At least half of his cock was now sliding in and out of her with ease. "Oh God," Jenn said as she closed her eyes and collapsed onto the bed sheets. "Your cock is so good."

As William began to get the hang of it and worked his way deeper and deeper, Amanda started to feel a bit left out. In the beginning, it was all fun and casual. But now William was legitimately fucking her best friend and there wasn't much for her to do anymore. She found herself hopelessly staring at his thick penis as it glided in and out, coated in her friend's ample natural wetness. The shine and glimmer of this throbbing, veiny cock was enough to send her mind in all sorts of naughty directions.

"Does it feel good?" William asked as he paused for a moment with his cock buried halfway inside.

Jenn propped herself up on her elbows with her eyes wide. "Don't stop! I was gonna cum!"

"Oh, sorry!" WIlliam exclaimed as he promptly continued. Jenn's eyes rolled in the back of her head as she began to moan loudly.

"Mmmmmm God! Fuck yes! I love this dick!" she said. "You're gonna make me cum like this!"

It was not more than a few minutes until Jenn finally reached orgasm. She grasped the bed sheets tightly as her mouth formed a perfect circle.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" she shouted lewdly. "I'm cumming!"

William was completely shocked and overwhelmed. He had never imagined he would be bringing a woman to orgasm simply by having sex. From everything he read, he figured it'd be nearly impossible to ever accomplish this. All he could focus on was to continue fucking her while holding off his own orgasm with all his might.

Suddenly, Jenn slid up, releasing William's cock from her depths. She spun around on all fours, raising her cute butt in the air. "Fuck me like this, WIlliam!" she proclaimed.

"Like... in your butt?" William asked, clutching his cock, dumbfounded.

Jenn sighed and reached between her legs, grabbing his cock and guiding it to her snatch. "Like this," she said. "Ohhhhh, that's it right there. Mmmmmmm, God you're big." And just like that, William proceeded to fuck her doggy-style. Tonight would be a night full of firsts, he decided.

Neither of them noticed her leave. Right before Jenn had her first orgasm, Amanda had snuck out the door and sat down on the couch in the other room. She could do nothing but sit and listen as William lost his virginity in spectacular fashion right next door.

At first, she felt fine about everything. She was happy for William. Happy for Jenn. She felt like she was doing a good deed giving him the practice he needed before his big date. However, as she sat alone in the other room listening to the sounds from the bedroom, she felt a sense of jealousy. She had gotten to know William so well in the past couple weeks that she may have grown a bit of an attraction to him. It certainly wasn't just his impressive equipment, but seeing that side of him really struck a chord with Amanda.

Yet here she was alone on his couch with her hand buried in her wet snatch listening to her friend get the daylights fucked out of her by him in the next room. As Amanda listened to the sounds, she masturbated feverishly. She couldn't help herself. She was overcome with desire.

"Oh God, William. I'm cumming again. I'm cumming. Fuck, fuck!!"

William was covered in sweat as he made love to her with passionate aggression. He studied her intricate back muscles. Her round and bubbly butt rode up and down his pole. He still held on to the base of his cock as it could not entirely penetrate her slim frame.

I am the fucking man right now. William thought to himself. He did it. He lost his virginity. He made a beautiful girl have not one, but two powerful orgasms. Tonight couldn't possibly be any better.

Then he felt it. It came on quickly, much quicker than he expected. One slight move by Jenn sent him off the rails. His blood boiled and stomach quivered. He was going to cum.

"Oh shit. Fuck," he said. "I'm gonna bust."

Jenn quickly spun around. Like a pro, she immediately sat in front of William on her knees, taking his big cock into her mouth. William's butt cheeks clenched as he unloaded his long-building cum blast into the back of Jenn's throat for the second time.

"Ahhhhh!!" Amanda could hear the deep moan from next door. It was followed by several restrained grunts and giggling from Jenn. She closed her eyes and imagined William blowing his substantial load all over Jenn's face. She moved her fingers faster as her heart raced. She wanted to cum and she wanted to do it at the same time as William.

"Fuck!" William said as Jenn continued to laugh.

"Mmmmmm," Amanda said quietly, ensuring she wouldn't be heard. Her pussy gushed and throbbed as a warm and familiar sensation washed over her entire body.

Next door, Jenn held her hands in the air as she stared at her breasts while William coated them with his thick cum. She couldn't help but laugh at the sheer volume while also being impressed at the young man's abilities. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

"Oh fuck," William said as he squeezed his cock at near the tip, releasing one final drop of cum. "That was amazing," he said. His voice cracked as if he was about to cry. He was overcome with emotion.

"Look at that!" said Jenn as they both stared at her chest and abdomen. "I've never seen that much come out!" She looked up at William with a smile. "You're really something special, my friend."

"Thanks," he said.

Amanda lay still, eyes closed, her chest rapidly rising and falling as she recovered. She seemed to have had an orgasm at the same time as William, although they were unaware. She quickly sat up, buckled her pants and darted for the sink. While she washed her hands, the bedroom door swung open.

Jenn slowly emerged, walking bow-legged and giggling. "I think I'm gonna need a few days to recover from that!" she said to Amanda as she slowly and gingerly sat down on a chair.

"I told you!" Amanda said. "How was it?"

Jenn, fully clothed, took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and rested her hands on her stomach. "He's amazing," she said. "Where on Earth did you find him?"

"Who me?" William asked as he entered the living room. He stayed back to clean up a bit. Both girls turned to see William strolling towards the couch, completely naked. He even swung his cock around in a circle before plopping down on the couch. He spread his legs apart and rested his softened unit over the edge of the cushion.

"Wow, ok," said Amanda, shaking her head as she dried her hands. "Looks like someone had fun."

"This is the greatest night of my life," William said. "I still can't believe what just happened."

Amanda returned to the living room and sat on the other end of the couch, facing William. She smiled, mouth closed, somewhat hesitantly.

"Tell me that's the smallest you get," Jenn said, wasting no time bringing attention back to William's penis.

He picked it up and dropped it down again. "This is the smallest I get," he proclaimed proudly. The hefty cock was still a good six inches in length.

"Can you, like, drape it over your leg?" Jenn asked. "How would that work?"

William placed his cock over his left thigh, as requested. It was so long, it easily covered the surface area of his skinny leg. Jenn shook her head in disbelief. Amanda remained quiet.

"How on Earth did that go in me?" Jenn said. She turned to Amanda. "It was amazing. Very good for a first-timer, I might add. He did the trick." She turned to William. "At least twice."

William and Jenn spent the next few minutes recollecting their experience. Amanda noticed a certain swagger and confidence in William she hadn't seen before. It was almost as if having sex turned him into a new man. She was still surprised he walked out completely naked. This was something the old William would never do unless asked.

"Well, I should get going," said Jenn as she carefully stood up. "I need rest... and an ice pack."

William stood up to hug her. As they embraced, Jenn kissed him on the cheek and reached down to give his cock a squeeze. "If you ever want more practice... well, you know where to find me, big guy."

William walked her to the door and shut it behind her. He turned around and leaned against it with a big smile on his face.

"I owe you," he said to Amanda. "I owe you so, so, much."

Amanda smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

William walked over to the couch and sat down right next to Amanda so their legs were touching. He had a look of desire on his face. "You know," he said as he picked up his cock and squeezed it. "I think I could go a third time. And I do owe you," he said with a wink.

Amanda eyed his cock and noticed it was growing hard. But she quickly turned away.

"What?" William asked, surprised his advances did not seem to be landing.

"I have to go," she said. "It's getting late."

William was suddenly embarrassed and humiliated. In an instant, he felt like the old William. As his penis shrunk, he covered it in shame. "I'm... I'm sorry. I thought you... I thought I..."

Amanda stood up and faced him. "I'm glad you guys had fun. Now you should be fine for your date, right?"

William paused. "Well... I guess so... yeah..."

"Great. Good luck with everything. I'll see you later."

Amanda rushed out the door, leaving William naked and stunned on the couch. In the sudden heavy silence of his apartment, he desperately tried to think of what just went wrong. The girl he loved and adored seemed to be turned completely off from him. He fought back tears as he retreated to his room and collapsed in bed.

12