William Finds Love Pt. 04

Story Info
William goes on a date. Amanda has an unexpected visit.
9.6k words
4.76
15k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Note to my readers: Thank you so much for reading my stories and taking the time to write and comment on them. I never imagined I'd be putting stories in my head onto the Internet, but it's been a lot of fun. Two of my stories including the first ever are based on real-life experiences that I think about often to this day. It's been a blast of fun writing these. This will be my last story for a long time, maybe ever. Thanks again for reading.

Several days had passed. William grew more and more anxious as the week went on. He couldn't concentrate at work or home. He was filled with a feeling of dread. As if something had gone terribly wrong.

His date with Donna was that evening. Despite losing his virginity and learning all he could with Jenn and Amanda, he felt like he wasn't ready. His usual lack of self-confidence haunted him, leading him feeling unprepared and fearful.

Adding to his misery, he hadn't spoken more than a few texts to Amanda since she left his apartment. William was not naive. He knew he messed up. He inappropriately made an advance on her after he had just had sex with her best friend. In the moment, it felt right. He was flying high, feeling like he could conquer the world.

But in reality, it was a careless move. He could sense Amanda was completely turned off and likely disgusted. How could William have thought he had a chance? Even though he had the most amazing experience in his life that night. Even though he lost his virginity to a beautiful brunette and made her orgasm twice... he felt empty and lost. All he could think about was Amanda. Being with her as she watched. Feeling her glorious breasts. The look on her face when he first penetrated Jenn.

He felt miserable about where things stood now.

But there was no time to dwell. He had to prepare for the moment this was all about. His first date. William spent most of the day nervously pacing around his apartment. He frequently opened the dating App to look at Donna's pictures. He found her to be attractive. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a pretty face. Unfortunately, she never sent him more than a few pictures and none of them showed her entire figure. One of them was of her exposed breasts and they were clearly large with big pink nipples. Since William was definitely a boob guy, he couldn't help but feel excited to meet Donna.

After reading advice online and factoring in Amanda's own assessment from the other night, William decided it was best to masturbate on his own before heading over to Donna's house. The last thing he wanted was to cum in his pants like he did in front of Amanda.

So that afternoon, he undressed and laid down on his bed. He opened up his phone to look at the pictures of Donna's tits while playing with himself. Before long, however, he switched over to Instagram and started scrolling through Amanda's page.

She had such a social, active lifestyle. Countless friends and dozens and dozens of experiences were on full display as he scrolled through. He often felt sad when watching her other life through the veil of social media. He didn't have much of any experiences to speak of. He often found himself focusing on her pictures from that previous summer when she went to Cancun with her girlfriends. Her body was perfect in that black bikini. He grew hard almost instantly as he stared at her breasts and vividly remembered fondling them the other day.

He set the phone aside to inspect his fully hard cock, dripping with precum. He spread his legs and feverishly tugged at it, picturing Amanda watching him have sex with Jenn. The experience was likely to live in his mental imagery forever.

"Mmmmmm" he grunted softly as his cum boiled. He angled his cock directly up in the air so as not to splash his face. He became accustomed to his large volume of ejaculate.

Thick cum shot out into the air, splattering back down on his belly as he moaned. While he came, he pictured Amanda right next to him laughing and giggling.

"You cum so much!" he could hear her voice in his head.

After the final few loads, he rested his head down and closed his eyes. A sudden and unmistakable feeling of guilt and anxiety crept in. The reality of the situation was back in the forefront of his cluttered conscience. He was about to go on his first date.

-------------------------------

As William drove past each house, they seemed to be getting bigger and fancier. He had never been on this side of town his entire life. It was the wealthy side; where all the 'somebodies' lived. He had no business over here. Until tonight.

His Google Maps let him know the address was at the end of the street. As he pulled into the driveway in his 2009 Toyota Camry, he saw two Mercedes parked next to what appeared to be a tennis court adjacent to the house. The place was huge. He checked three or four times to be sure he was even in the right place.

"Holy shit," he said quietly to himself as he approached the large Mahogany doors at the main entrance. His hand shook as he rang the doorbell. He quickly put it behind his back as he waited for an answer.

After what seemed like a painful eternity, the handle finally turned as the door opened. Standing in the frame was a plump woman, no more than five foot five, wearing a black dress and holding a glass of wine. "William," she said as she beckoned him in. "Do come in."

"Ummm," William said, confused. "Is... umm.... Donna here?"

"Who's that?" she asked.

William blushed with embarrassment. How could he have been so stupid to go to the wrong house?

"Relax. It's me, silly. I'm Donna," she said as she held out her hand. William tentatively shook it. He was still very confused. She looked nothing like the photos. Firstly, she was much larger than he thought. Her face was slightly wrinkled. Her eyes were not nearly as bright as the pictures led him to believe.

"You're skinny," she said as she led him into the large, bright kitchen. "Like a twig," she said. "You need to eat something?" she asked with a smile.

"No, ma'am," William said softly.

She laughed. "Honey. There's no need to be so proper. Relax! Let's get you a drink." She walked over to the corner of the massive kitchen and poured him a glass of brown liquor. She walked back and handed it to him. "Macallan 12. The gold standard in Scotch Whiskey."

William took the glass and nodded. He placed it on the counter. "Not a whiskey guy?" Donna asked.

"I've, umm... I've never had it."

"You'll like it," she said with a wink as she went to refill her wine glass. "Have a seat, darling. Let's get to know each other."

---------------------

"So... yeah that's basically it. We usually have one person on the register, one doing inventory, and then me." William took a sip of his second glass of Scotch. It was going down much easier and he was getting a bit buzzed. But he was still painfully nervous and shy.

"Sounds exciting," Donna said, sarcastically. She was greatly amused by the young man. She could tell he was extremely nervous despite her efforts in getting him out of his shell.

William nodded and took another sip. By now, he could tell Donna was much older than he. He pegged her as being in her forties, maybe even fifties. He admitted she was pretty, and perhaps even stunning in her early years. But she was much heavier than girls he normally felt attracted to. She probably had fifty pounds on him.

"William, do you know why I took an interest in you?" she asked as she stood up from her chair and approached him. She placed her glass next to his and put her hand on his shoulder.

William gulped. "Umm... well the App paired us, right?"

Donna laughed. "It was your little hint at the bottom of your profile. And when I saw it in the picture and video..." Donna smiled and shook her head. "Just incredible."

William nodded. "Yeah... I know."

"William. Look at me," she said. "Is this what you want? Do you want to be here tonight?"

William didn't know how to answer. He wished his nerves would calm down. He knew he was being awkward and shy. This was his first real date in his entire life. He never imagined he'd find himself in a place like this, in his own hometown no less. He had gotten this woman to take interest in him on his own merit. He couldn't back down now. He nodded as confidently as he knew how.

Donna smiled. She removed her hand from his shoulder and picked up her glass. "Then follow me downstairs," she said in a whisper.

William followed her down to the basement where she led him to a large and modern space. The area was well furnished with a bar, movie theater, and gym. As William waited for her to pour them fresh drinks at the bar, he wondered what on Earth this woman did for a living to afford such a luxurious home.

"We bought the house in 2016. Moved here from California. A Physician and his wife used to live here. I actually think his wife was a Doctor too," Donna said as she handed William a generously poured Scotch.

"What do you do?" William asked.

Donna smiled. "Retired," she answered as she took his hand and led him to a seating area across the room.

They sat down next to each other on one small section of a large L-shaped sofa. Donna sat on the edge of her seat, angled towards William. After they each took a sip of their drinks, she placed them on the coffee table in front of them. She smiled at him. "Well? Why don't you show me?"

William looked confused. "Come again?"

Donna laughed. "Your penis. Can you show it to me?"

"Oh, right," William said, almost as if it was a foregone conclusion he was expected to show her his dick. "Right now?"

Donna nodded. "Please," she said as she anxiously stared at his crotch.

William slowly unbuckled his belt and jeans. He began to unzip his fly, but suddenly stopped. There was a problem. "Uhh... it's umm... it's not... erect yet."

Donna laughed. "My dear, dear, boy. It's ok. C'mon let's see this sucker!"

"Right," William said as he continued undressing. He slid his jeans down to his ankles, took a deep breath, then slid his underwear down as well. He watched Donna's eyes widen as she stared at his soft cock, resting over his tightened scrotum.

"What a beautiful young penis," Donna said as she fetched her wine glass and took a sip, never taking her eyes off his crotch. "You're very gifted, you know that?"

"I do," said William in his first showing of true confidence all night. The Scotch was helping. He leaned forward to take another healthy sip.

Donna reached her hand out, but stopped just short of his penis. "You mind if I?"

William shook his head. Donna smiled and picked up his flaccid member. "It's warm," she said with a wink before gently squeezing it. She reached her other hand out and held her palm flat. She slapped his cock against her open palm a few times. "It's quite heavy. I can certainly see the potential here."

William took a deep breath. Despite a woman holding and manipulating his cock, he didn't seem to be growing hard. This was a completely unexpected outcome that William truthfully never even considered. As he watched her play with his cock, he prayed he'd get an erection soon or else the night would be ruined.

For several minutes, Donna continued fondling his cock. She cupped his balls too. Even though he was yet to get hard, she showed no signs of losing interest. "You must be so full of cum. I saw in that video you sent. This thing sure is a shooter."

"Yeah," William said as he desperately hoped for an erection.

"I sure can't wait to see you cum, sweetie," Donna said with another wink. She continued stroking him, taking a moment every now and then to slap his plump cock against her hand. This continued for several minutes as William remained soft. The situation was starting to greatly concern him.

"I'm... uhh... sorry that I'm not really getting there," he stammered. "This has never happened."

Donna rolled her eyes. "Honey, do you know how many times I've heard that?" she laughed. "Why don't I give you a little assistance, hmm?"

Donna then leaned forward and put his cock in her mouth. Since he was soft, she was able to take in a large majority of it. While using her mouth to pleasure his shaft, she fondled his balls with her hand. William could feel her warm breath from her nose as she sucked and slurped. She was aggressive as she clearly tried her best to coax an erection.

Nothing was happening. William was in full panic mode now. After at least five minutes of a woman sucking his cock, he couldn't even get an erection. He thought about what would happen next. Would he have to apologize? Would she demand he leave? He had not planned for any of this.

He looked around the basement in a panic. He wasn't sure what he was looking for. He needed to fixate on something to get his mind at ease. Nothing was working. He began to sweat nervously.

Donna didn't stop, however. She continued to suck his soft cock eagerly. William decided he probably had a couple more minutes before things would go downhill permanently. He closed his eyes tightly and tried to become one with the moment.

Then a funny thing happened. The minute he shut his eyes, he saw her. He saw her beautiful face as she watched him fuck Jenn. He saw her holding her breasts together, inviting him to feel them. Amanda's eyes were fixated on him. "Fuck me, William," she said sexily.

"Welcome to the party!" Donna said as she sat up and jerked him with her hand. William's cock was finally growing hard. Rapidly. The mental imagery of Amanda seemed to snap William out of his spell and he was suddenly approaching full on erection. Donna laughed excitedly as his cock grew inch by inch in her hand.

"Look at this!" Donna said, holding it by the base. "Look at you go! This is truly remarkable. It's even bigger than in the pictures!"

William was finally at ease as he watched his cock grow to its fullest potential. He could relax a little now and maybe even enjoy himself. He felt victorious.

The high was short-lived though. He came crashing down to reality the minute he heard the voice. Panic set in at an alarming pace.

"There you are!" a man's voice called out from the stairway. William's head spun like a top as he turned to see a large man approaching them on the couch. He walked right up behind them and towered over them.

"Hi honey," Donna said softly. She continued to hold William's cock as she looked up at him. "William, this is Dave. My husband."

William's heart raced. He felt faint. His basic fight or flight instinct took over as he tried to predict what would happen next. Regardless, he felt an impending doom approaching and regretted ever setting foot in that house.

"You care to explain this young man?" Dave said in a deep, powerfully intimidating voice.

"I.... I.... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry sir," William said. He tried to pull his pants up, but Donna would not allow it. William finally turned to her and noticed she was smiling. He looked back up at Dave who was also smiling before bursting out laughing in a deep barreling echo.

"Relax, young man. It's fine. This is what we do," he said as he extended his big hand out towards William. "Let's try this again. I'm Dave. I'm here to watch you fuck my wife."

-----------------------

"You ok over there, William?" Dave asked as he sat cross-legged, sipping his drink. He was across from William and Donna watching as she stroked his cock. She was completely naked now, as was William, but Dave remained fully clothed in gray slacks and a black button down shirt.

"Yes, sir. I'm good," he said quietly.

"It's ok, sweetie. Like we told you. This is our thing. I hope you don't mind," Donna said as she jerked his cock.

"You've got a weapon there, my friend," Dave said. "Surprised you don't need a license to carry that thing around."

"Isn't it huge?" Donna remarked as she placed both hands on his strong shaft. Despite the bizarre and frightening situation, William had yet to lose any of his hardness. "Look honey, I can get two hands on it with plenty of room for more!"

"I'm sure you're gonna have a great time sittin' on that dick, sweetheart," Dave said with a wink. "Ain't that right, William?"

William nodded. "Yes, sir." He continued to call Dave 'sir' for reasons that he wasn't quite sure. He was still dreadfully nervous the situation was going to get out of hand, but he was so far into it now, he didn't have the courage to run away.

Dave watched carefully. He was kind and warm with his demeanor. He was very comfortable in the moment and that struck William as odd. Especially since his wife was openly masturbating him right in front of the man.

"You know, I never sucked you when you're hard," Donna said as she tucked her hair behind her ear and leaned in. She took in at least half William's cock into her mouth without much effort. The warm and wet sensation of her mouth and tongue were enough for William to suddenly forget about everything that was making him anxious. She felt great. "Ohhhh," he moaned.

"She can suck a mean cock," Dave said. "Looks like she's got a mouthful on yours." He sipped his drink while watching the blowjob.

Donna stroked William as she bobbed her head up and down. William watched as her huge boobs bounced forward and backward. Her big nipples were visibly erect. He thought about touching them.

This was not lost on Donna. She noticed and, while sucking his dick, grabbed his hand and placed it on her tit. William happily squeezed them. He thought about Amanda's breasts as he explored Donna's. He sure did love tits.

"There ya go," Dave said as he settled into his chair and spread his legs out. He casually caressed himself over his pants. William glanced over for a split second, noticed what he was doing, and quickly turned away.

Donna appeared to really enjoy sucking cock. She bobbed her head up and down, sliding along William's glazed shaft at a blistering pace. It felt so good, William started to worry about ejaculating. The fact that he took care of himself before arriving that evening was, so far, working in his favor. But he couldn't deny the fact that Donna was extremely talented. "Ohhh fuck," William groaned. "It feels so good."

Donna released his cock with a loud pop. She resumed stroking it, needing no lube as it was completely covered in her saliva. "Feel good, honey?" she asked looking up at William. He could only nod. He looked over at Dave again to notice he had opened his fly and was openly masturbating.

William jumped back and tried to cover up. Donna's mouth hung open in surprise. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I... I um.... I'm not...." William stuttered as he nodded in Dave's direction.

"Not what? Gay?" Dave asked as he continued stroking his penis.

"Yes... I mean no... I mean yes, I am not gay," William said as he looked away from the two of them. He had never seen a naked man. He was now dreadfully worried what this night was about to become.

But Donna and Dave both cracked up laughing. "William, sweetheart," Donna said. "Neither's Dave!"

William turned back to her. He didn't dare look in Dave's direction, but could see from the corner of his eye, he was still exposed and still masturbating. "He's not?"

"No, nothing like that," said Donna. "He just likes to watch. Right, Dave?"

William allowed himself to look at Dave who was nodding and smiling. "Exactly. See this here? I'm pretty small myself. So we like to invite men like yourself over to give Donna the deep-dicking she likes."

Without realizing, William eyed Dave's cock. It was small. Perhaps only four inches. It was considerably skinnier than William's fat cock. He quickly looked away, locking eyes with Donna. "Oh... well... ok then."

Donna slapped William's thighs and stood up. "Why don't you stand up and let me sit on the couch for a moment, ok?" William obediently stood up and allowed Donna to reclaim his spot. He turned to face her as she spread her legs and showed him her dripping wet pussy. It was bright pink and looked good enough to eat, he thought to himself.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers