All Comments on 'William Finds Love Pt. 04'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reading this was a bittersweet experience as you said it may be your last story, at least for a while. Your stories have always stood apart: a wonderfully unusual texture, a tenderness mingled with the intense heat, a deliciously ambiguous sexuality, an equal opportunity erotica. They get us off but they do far more than that. They are full of heart. They swell our roots, but they send blood to the brain, as well. Think about returning some day— you have a gift that will be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As someone who doesn’t have any crazy kinks or really gets involved in this world that much I am a big reader and stumbled across one of your stories last year. Out of curiosity I read one and enjoyed it so much I read the rest of them ha. It’s fun reading a good story with good character development and good plots that is sexual. I have searched through literotica while waiting on the next story to come out and have not found your equal. There are some decent ones but you have been able to really take “smut” and make it more. Thank you for taking the time and effort to share with us and if this is your last story, I wish you well, and you should be very proud of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You put so much effort into every story, your work and style will be missed! Thanks for consistently churning out such immersive, intimate, very hot, and even sometimes funny material :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BrazenHorse, I am so happy your end to this story finished as it did. William and Amanda deserve each other. The story of two friends becoming more than that is my fave scenario, and you do it better than the vast majority. Sexy, erotic, pleasurable, and satisfying. The romance proceeded naturally and left me feeling happy and satisfied, and really, doesn't everyone deserve a partner like William or Amanda? You'll be missed. I wish for you success in all you do!

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Great Story and Entertainment

A fun, sexy and enjoyable story. Well done and good storytelling. Great job. Thanks for your time to write and publish it. 5 Stars. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
outstanding story!

This story cannot be properly understood or appreciated unless read from the start. Chapter 4 is not a stand-alone story. That said, this reviewer finds the story to be well-written, with excellent characters. The plot explores a rang of emotions, from apprehensiveness, to joy, to heartache, and most importantly, true love and romance at the end. William Finds Love is a very appropriate title for this outstanding story. Five stars.

jhliebermanjhliebermanover 1 year ago

I sincerely hope BrazenHorse will return at some point; they are an excellent writer and they absolutely nail satisfying huge cock admiration/worship in so many stories.

Pizzasauce314Pizzasauce314about 1 year ago

I made an account just so I could post on this story. I really really hope you consider coming back and writing more in the future. Your work is absolutely top notch and I love reading every piece you have wrote. I have re-read practically every one over and over. They are THAT good!

paulyepspaulyeps12 months ago

What a great story.. thank you so much …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous