William Finds Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,394 Followers

Donna produced a bottle of KY Jelly, placing some on her finger and then promptly rubbing it on her pussy. William wondered where she got the bottle. He didn't even see her bring it downstairs.

"Now, give me that fat cock, will you honey?" she asked as she eagerly spread her vagina for him.

As William stared down at her hungrily, he admitted to himself he found her attractive. At first glance that evening, he never imagined feeling this way about her. She was older, larger, and not his personality type at all. Yet here he was, staring hopelessly at her beautiful pussy, aching to plow his hard cock deep inside.

Just as William started to approach her, he could sense a looming presence. He turned to see Dave standing next to him. He was naked and his six foot muscular frame dwarfed William when standing so close. At first, William shuttered back, fearing he was too close, but Dave's non-aggressive manner allowed him to feel more comfortable. "Go ahead," Dave said as he openly stroked his penis. "Get in there."

William stepped forward, holding his dick by the base. Donna continued to massage her pussy as she held her head up, watching as he approached. "I want that inside me so bad right now," she said. "Fuck me, please!" she pleaded.

He knew he was in trouble the moment his cock head made contact with her opening. Shivers of arousal shot through his entire body. He prayed to God he wouldn't lose it and ruin the moment.

Once he was in, Donna moaned. She belted out a deep, raspy moan. Louder than she had been all night. "Ohhhh my fucking.... GOD!" she screamed out.

"How's that feel, babe?" Dave asked. He was jerking off rapidly as he watched.

"Like a fucking baseball bat!" she called out, still watching as William slid his cock in and out of her. "Go deep, William. I want you to fucking FUCK me!"

William did as he was told. He slid more inches into her. He was more than halfway in and felt like he could go further. Her pussy was much tighter than he imagined. For some reason, he anticipated her to be loose as she was older. This couldn't have been further from reality. She even felt tighter than Jenn the other night, yet surprisingly more accomodating.

"Damn, he's gonna get it all in there," Dave said. "Fucking hog this guy has, huh honey?"

"Ohhhhh God! Ohhhhhh my fucking God, that's it! That's it! Fuck me! Oh honey, fuck me!"

William thrusted in and out. With each stroke, he got another inch or two in until all nine inches were sliding deep inside. He could even feel his balls slapping against her bubbly ass. It was feeling so good, he thought he'd faint.

But not before Donna exploded. After several minutes of full penetration, she started to cum. Her orgasm came on quickly and aggressively.

"You gonna cum?" Dave asked. Donna didn't respond. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she grabbed her hair tightly. "Ahhhhhh!" she screamed loud enough to wake the entire block.

"Oh, you got her gushin' alright!" Dave said.

As William pounded her, he inadvertently looked at Dave's cock again. It was swollen hard. He wasn't stroking as feverishly as before. William wondered if he too was trying not to ejaculate.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Donna shouted. "You have such a good dick. Fuck that's a good dick!"

William continued to fuck her while Dave watched. He was the type of man that William feared his entire life. Tall, handsome, confident. It was exactly the type of guy William always assumed would be much better with women than he. Men like Dave destroyed any shred of confidence William could ever hope to have.

Yet here he was, standing next to him as he fucked his wife. Cheering him on. Admiring his skills. All while he stroked a significantly smaller cock. At that moment, William was more of a man than Dave. William was king. Years and years of feelings of inferiority suddenly switched in a moment. Tonight he was the alpha male.

"Oh shit," William said as he suddenly stopped. "Oh fuck."

Donna opened her eyes and propped her head up. "You're gonna cum?" she asked, stunned.

He gritted his teeth and held his breath. He dared not move an inch.

"Pull out! Pull out!" Donna demanded as soon as she could tell the moment had arrived. In spite of his best efforts to stop, William knew it was time. He slid his long cock out of her just as he splashed her with a thick load of cum. It left a streak of white cum from her belly right up to her face.

"Fucking hell!" Dave said as he watched.

William moaned as a familiar feeling of euphoria washed over his body, leaving him quivering and hunched over as his cock gushed fluid on Donna. "Oh God!" he shouted.

"Look at that!" Donna said as she watched him ejaculate. "Holy God!"

William now used two hands to stroke his cock as he came. His big balls were tightened and throbbing with each burst. After nearly fifteen seconds of pure orgasmic bliss, William released himself, resting his hands by his side as he stared at his rock hard, dripping cock.

"Ohhh fuck," said Dave as he stepped in closer, making contact with William as he jockeyed for position. He jerked his small penis as a stream of white cum flicked out, landing on Donna's thighs. "Arghhh!" he shouted loudly.

William could do nothing but watch as the man ejaculated right on top of his own seed. William's first instinct was to look away, but he surprised himself by watching Dave cum. His cumshots were more dribbling than William's powerful jets. So much so that Dave had to stand very close to Donna to ensure they fell down to her body and not the floor.

Donna cradled her cum-soaked boobs as she waited for her husband to conclude his orgasm. William stood with his hands on his hips as he too patiently waited.

"Ahhhh, fucking shit! Yes!" Dave belted out as he finally stepped back, cum still dripping from his cock. "That was good," he nodded.

Donna got to work rubbing in all the cum on her body, which mostly belonged to William. She mixed it all together, sampling some in her mouth and using the rest to oil up her tits and nipples. William was stunned. He was completely blown away by the openly sexual display before him. For the third time that night, he intentionally looked at Dave and noticed his cock had shrunk almost entirely, leaving just a small nub in his dark bush.

"You're still rocking a hard-on man," Dave said, pointing to William's cock. "You like what you see?" he asked, nodding towards Donna who was still having fun with the cum.

"Umm... yeah... yeah, it's cool."

Dave suddenly forced William aside as he straddled Donna. He then started to help her rub the cum all over her body. They each moaned as they played in what was mostly the seed from William.

This was too weird. William decided he needed to get out of there and fast. As Dave and Donna played around with each other, William quietly got dressed and headed for the stairs. "It was nice to meet you guys!" he called out. Neither of them responded.

William dashed up the stairs and left without hearing another word from them.

As he drove through the rich neighborhood, he reflected on what had just happened. Although strange, he felt like he had achieved even more experience. He admitted it was fun. Maybe not entirely his preference, but fun.

There was no denying it, however. The experience he was getting sexually was all leading to only one thing he truly wanted. And that one thing was Amanda.

-------------------------------------------

The next few days were miserable for William. He tried to make sense of what transpired at Donna's house. A part of him wished it never happened. To make matters worse, she hadn't called or texted. William felt used. A married couple essentially used him for his penis. What would Amanda think if he told her? He figured she'd just laugh at him. After all, who wouldn't laugh at his pathetic decision to be roped in by Donna.

None of that mattered, however, because he and Amanda still hadn't spoken. William texted her a few times, but received one word answers back. She seemed distant and upset with him. She was his only friend and now, more than ever, he needed a friend to confide in.

After yet another short reply from Amanda that morning, William decided he would visit her apartment. It was Wednesday and he knew she didn't work that night. He didn't care if it was unannounced or maybe she didn't want him there. He had run out of options. He missed her terribly and needed to tell her how he felt.

As William went to lock the pharmacy door, a familiar face approached the other side. It was the guy from a few weeks back. Yet again, he decided to show up right as William was closing.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" said the man as he removed his Bluetooth earpiece. "I need one fucking thing. Give me two minutes, pal."

William shook his head. "I'm sorry, sir. We're closed."

The man was not letting up. "Listen, pal. Open the fucking door. You really wanna deny my money?"

William filled with anger and rage. After all he'd been through, this impatient, entitled man was not going to add to his misery. After staring at the man for a moment, he reached down and unlocked the door.

"Ahh, see? That wasn't so hard," said the man as he began to enter.

But William held his hand up, stopping his progress. "I told you we are FUCKING CLOSED. Now turn around, get back in your car, and get the fuck out of here before I beat the living piss out of you!"

William's face turned bright red with anger. He stared at the man with a cold look, piercing into his soul.

It worked. He retreated. "Sorry, man. Umm... take care," he said as he quickly scampered off to his car. William watched him drive off. A slight smile spread across his face. He finally did it. He stood up for himself. It felt amazing to have told the man off and then watched as he basically ran for his life. William was no longer the self-conscious, nervous, and tentative guy.

This was the new William. The deflowered William. The threesome with a married couple William.

He locked the door and proudly trotted towards his car. He was going straight to Amanda's.

--------------------------

Amanada lived on the third floor of a beautiful brownstone. She was always her father's little girl as he paid for the apartment she would never be able to afford otherwise. William circled around in his car, ultimately finding parking two blocks west of her apartment. As he walked down the street, he played out in his head what would happen. Amanda would open the door. She would be surprised to see him, but before she could say a word, William would kiss her. They would move to her couch and begin to undress.

William would dominantly make love to her. He would perform felatio on her and make her orgasm. Then they would have sex missionary. Then doggy style, then they would both cum at the same time in a magical moment of pure bliss.

As he climbed the stairs of her apartment, he felt butterflies in his stomach. This was his moment. The new WIlliam would shine. Amanda would barely recognize her long time friend.

He hesitated at her door. He could hear loud music playing inside. What if she had company? What if there was a guy over? Suddenly, he thought about leaving. How could he have not thought about this possibility? After all, Amanda was always dating or seeing someone.

No. You can't turn back now. You need to do this. Regardless of the outcome. he thought to himself. He slowly raised his fist to the door and knocked.

The music continued. No response. He took a deep breath and knocked louder. This time, he could hear footsteps as the music was turned down and Amanda approached the door. The latch opening and doorknob turning were deafening. The moment was here.

Amanda opened the door and saw him. She was wearing a purple tank top. Her hair was in a messy bun. She had tight, black yoga pants on. She was barefoot. "Hey!" she said, excitedly. Her face was flush and she was sweating. An exercise video was paused on the television screen. "I was just working out. What are you doing here? Are you ok?"

William froze. He couldn't move, couldn't speak. His fantasy of immediately embracing his best friend was slipping away. There was no way he could do it. He felt like running away.

"Umm, hey," he said in his usual awkward and nervous manner. He had failed.

"Come in, come in," Amanda said. He stared at her perfect ass as she walked towards the kitchen and poured a glass of water. "Can I get you anything?" she asked as William slowly entered the apartment. "No thanks, I'm good."

Amanda stood at her kitchen island, drinking water. She was still panting from her workout. "Are you gonna tell me what's going on?"

William stood across from her. He placed both hands on the granite countertop. She wouldn't be able to see how much they were shaking. "I just wanted to see you. I really miss seeing you, Amanda."

She smiled. "I know. I do too, William."

"But you... you haven't really talked to me," he said. He was still upset that he completely backed out from his plan for the night.

"William, I'm gonna be honest with you, ok?"

He nodded.

"Hold on," said Amanda as she walked over to turn down her music. William watched her again. She looked so beautiful. He wondered what her skin smelled like after having just worked out. His cock twitched at the thought.

"William, you upset me. Do you know that?"

He shook his head. "I did? But... how? Why?"

"Look, I know I set up the whole Jenn thing. And I did that for you. And I'm not mad about it. But, if I'm being honest. I guess I kind of felt a little jealous."

William was stunned. He couldn't even speak. He had never expected this.

"William, look at me," she said as they locked eyes. "You just had sex with Jenn and you were coming on to me. Girls don't want that. Don't you know that?"

He felt like he didn't know anything these days, but nodded anyway.

"You're a great guy. And we've definitely crossed a million boundaries lately. I think there's something more. Don't you think there is?"

Amanda was so direct. William could only dream to be as forthright as she was. He felt so happy to have her. He knew he couldn't take the lead as he planned. He wasn't that kind of person as much as he tried. He smiled as they looked into each other's eyes. "I really do, Amanda."

"I know you do," she said coyly as she turned to the fridge to refill her water. "I think you've always liked me," she said.

She returned to the island. "After all," she leaned in. "You liked touching my boobs," she whispered sexily. They both laughed. "I really did," William admitted.

"So?" she asked. "Are we gonna try this? There's probably no going back. You know that, right?"

William did know that, but had not fully accepted it. He was so used to rejection, he imagined it would be inevitable that whatever happened between them would ultimately fail. Regardless, he nodded. "I know."

"Great," Amanda smiled. "Well... I'm sweaty. You probably smell like a pharmacy. Do you want to take a shower with me?"

"Shower? Together?... umm... well, yeah sure," he said.

"Yay!" Amanda said as she clapped twice and drank the rest of her water. She walked over to the other side of the island. "Can we hug?"

William eagerly embraced her. After a short moment, she peeled back and looked down. "William!" she said. "I can feeeeeeel something!" she teased. "Come on, follow me."

He held her hand as she led him down the hall and into the bathroom. She opened the door to the shower and turned on the water. William waited patiently by the towel rack with his hands folded in front as a way to hide his ballooning cock. Amanda stood in front of him and smiled. "Can you believe we're really doing this?"

He shook his head. He truly was in disbelief.

"Ok. Ready? Are you excited?"

"You have no idea," William said as he anxiously awaited the moment he dreamt about for years.

"Oh, I think I do," said Amanda as she glanced at his concealed crotch. She crossed her hands and yanked off her tank top, revealing her big boobs packed into a black sports bra.

She looked up at William. He was staring at her chest. "You wanna see them?" she asked. He nodded. "Go ahead and take off my bra," she instructed.

William reached out and grabbed the elastic bottom of her bra. In doing so, he revealed his erection. But by now, it was too obvious anyways. He slid the bra upwards allowing Amanda's big boobs to drop out. William's mouth dropped as he stared at them. They were perfect in shape and size. Her nipples were much bigger than he imagined, covering a sizable portion of her breasts. He nearly drooled as he noticed they were erect. Never in his life had he seen such a beautiful sight.

"Umm... William?" Amanda asked.

He looked up to realize he forgot to take her bra off and it was covering her face. He quickly helped her escape and dropped it on the ground. Amanda giggled as she held up her tits and looked down. "What do you think of them?"

William stuttered. He couldn't speak.

Amanda smiled. "Nevermind. I can see you're a fan. Go ahead, feel them."

William reached his hands out and cradled the heavy orbs in his hand. He delicately bounced them, noticing how their mass easily filled each of his hands. Her skin was soft and inviting. "Whoa," he said. "They're incredible."

Amanda smiled proudly. "I know. They're my best asset I think. Go ahead and taste them if you'd like."

William paused. "Really?" he asked.

"Yes, silly. If we're gonna do this, we're gonna really do this. Suck on my tits."

William happily feasted on the left breast first, sucking the nipple like he was a thirsty puppy. He switched over to the right. He greedily sucked on them while Amanda proudly watched.

"That feels nice," she said as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back. She grabbed the back of William's head and pulled him in closer as he sucked on them.

William was in heaven. He thought about how he could kiss her breasts all day and night. It had to have felt good for Amanda because she was running her fingers through his hair and letting out soft little moans. The steam from the running shower was starting to settle in as the temperature of the room and between their bodies increased.

Amanda lifted his head up. "Undress me," she whispered. William was relieved she was taking the lead, or else he would suck her tits for hours. He slid down her yoga pants, revealing tiny purple panties. By now, his cock was so hard, it jutted out from under his pants forming a wet spot at the tip.

He slid her pants all the way down her smooth, tan legs and finally over her little pedicured feet. He took notice of her toes as they wiggled slightly.

Amanda watched as William put his two index fingers between her panties and waist and then slid them off her body. "Ta-da!" she said.

"You have brown hair down there," he said.

They each looked at her neatly shaved triangle pubic area. "It's always been like that," she said. "Drapes do not match, so they say."

William spent a long time simply staring at her naked body. She was such a beautiful girl. She could probably have any guy in the world. She could be a model if she wanted. Yet here she was, standing naked in her shower as she gave herself up to William, of all people. He still couldn't believe it.

"Touch me," she said as she stepped closer and put her arms around his shoulders. "I want you to put your fingers in me."

William did as he was told. He cupped his hand and inserted it deep between her legs. The bathroom was getting hot, but between her legs was stifling. He dug deeper and deeper until his fingers arrived at her vagina. It was soaking wet and burning hot. Amanda inhaled sharply and closed her eyes. "Put them inside."

William first jabbed his index finger in. He wasn't sure how to do this. He wiggled it around a bit and watched Amanda's reaction. She kept her eyes closed and smiled. She seemed to be enjoying it. So he went deeper. Then he went in and out. Then he inserted his middle finger. Amanda continued to moan softly before she took her own hand and grabbed onto William's.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,394 Followers