William Finds Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this," she said as she used her hand to guide him in rubbing her clit. Together they masturbated as she moaned quietly. "Oh God," she whispered. "You feel so good."

For several minutes, William and Amanda stood outside the shower fingering her as her pleasure gradually escalated. She spread her legs and rose to her tippy toes. "Oh my God, that feels amazing!" she said.

Finally, she led his hand out from between her legs and stepped back. She sexily bit her index fingernail as she looked at William, head to toe. Suddenly she burst out laughing. William looked down to see his cock had created a massive wet spot under his pants. It was so wide, it looked like he peed his pants.

"William! Did you cum your pants?!"

"That's... uhh... just precum," William said, embarrassed.

"Holy shit, it is? It literally looks like you had an accident. Take them off already!"

William quickly unbuttoned his pants and slid his clothing off. He urgently started stroking his cock in front of her, having eagerly awaited an opportunity to do so.

"You're so hard. Look at that," she said as she watched him masturbate. "You need to cum, huh?"

"I'm sorry Amanda. I'm just so... turned on right now."

"That makes two of us," she winked. "Let's get in the shower and I'll soap you down."

Inside the shower, Amanda immediately reached for his cock. In no time, she was giving him a handjob as she washed his balls at the same time. "Oh my God," said William. "You're driving me crazy."

"I am!?" she giggled. "Hopefully not too crazy!"

She continued to jerk his cock, alternating between quick and frantic strokes to long and sensual. "You have such an amazing penis. It's so big, yet perfectly proportioned. You're thick, you're long. Your veins are beautiful. Your balls are great. So nice!"

William panted and moaned. Her praise of his cock and handjob skills were sending him teetering on the edge. But what happened next was what did him in.

"All clean now," she said. "Good enough to eat!" Amanda kneeled down in the shower as water from the faucet rained down on her face. She devoured as much of his cock as her tiny little mouth would allow. She made sure to stroke the rest of his shaft simultaneously. William watched her bead bob back and forth. His incredible girth made it difficult for her to avoid scratching him with her teeth, but he didn't care. He was in so much pleasure, nothing mattered.

Both William and Amanda moaned. She knew he was going to cum. It was not a cause of concern because she was confident he'd be able to go a second time. She wanted his hot and sticky cum and she wanted it all.

"Oh my God, Amanda! You're gonna make me shoot off!"

She stopped her sucking and slid his cock as far down her throat as it would go. As soon as it hit the back of her throat, he released it. His shaft throbbed and balls tightened as he dumped an ungodly amount of cum directly down her throat.

"Ahhhhh!" William moaned as he slapped the shower wall. "Oh fuck, fuck!

Amanda pulled his cock out of her mouth, gasping for air as his mighty penis continued blasting cum. She jerked him off and aimed it against the glass shower door. Loads of white hot cum, sprayed against the door and rapidly dripped to the bottom.

"Oh my fucking God, William!" she shrieked as she pointed his cock in every which way, trying to coat the entire door. "You're incredible!"

"Thanks!" William said, barely catching his breath as his cock lurched, sending the last few drops out the tip. Amanda held on to it with one hand while she reached out and scooped some cum off the glass with her other. She brought it immediately to her mouth and tasted it. She turned to William and smiled. "It's sweet! I like it!"

William was stunned. He was still reeling from his orgasm and now Amanda was openly eating his cum. Plus, he wasn't losing his hardness. Life couldn't be better.

"You're still so fucking hard," Amanda said with desperation in her voice. "God I love it. Let's go to the bedroom and dry off."

"What about..." William started to ask as he eyed the mess on the shower door.

"Oh right," Amanda said. She took the shower head, unplugged it from its cradle and blasted the door. They watched as his cum washed away. "May need a power washer on this one!" she joked.

William noticed that Amanda was still holding onto his cock tightly, even as she sprayed down the shower door. It was as if she couldn't get enough of it and didn't want to let it go.

In the bedroom, William sat on the bed as he watched Amanda do her routine in front of the mirror. He played with his cock. She was so beautiful to him. He studied her naked body and all its perfect curves. Amanda was brushing her hair, facing away from him, so he was able to stare all he wanted. She was talking about something, but William wasn't paying attention to a word of it. All he could think about was how he messed up earlier that night. He fell into the trap of the old William and wasn't assertive like he planned.

As Amanda finished up in front of the mirror, William approached her, cock in hand. He was hard as ever. He never lost a single bit of arousal after ejaculating. Amanda spotted him as she looked in the mirror and stopped dead in her tracks. They made eye contact. William wrapped his arms around her and felt her tight stomach. He then moved up to her boobs, holding each one in a hand. He then smelled her neck before kissing it.

"Ohhh," Amanda moaned as she closed her eyes and dropped her hairbrush. She could feel his pulsing cock, pressed up against her back as William drew closer. He continued to kiss her neck and shoulders, ultimately spinning her around and devouring her mouth.

William was elated. This was the version of himself he wanted to show her earlier that night. This was the William completely in love with her. And Amanda couldn't have been happier. She threw her arms around his neck as they made out. His penis now throbbing hard against her belly.

They remained like this, making out in front of the mirror, for several minutes. Amanda could feel herself growing hot between her legs. She grabbed his cock to discover he was oozing precum. "Fuck me," she whispered.

But William didn't hear her. "What?" he asked.

"Fuck me!" she shouted with a laugh as they each raced towards the bed. She fell into it, on her back, legs open in the air. William stood at the foot of the bed, eagerly jerking off while staring at the most beautiful vagina he had ever laid eyes on. Amanda opened it for him with her fingers. Every detail from its pink and fat lips to its throbbing little clitoris was like a work of art. It belonged in a museum. And William was about to dive into it.

"Wait," Amanda said as she nodded towards the dresser behind him. "Top drawer please. You're a big boy."

William opened the drawer to find a bottle of lube. He quickly opened it and doused his stalk with the slippery gel. Amanda bit her lip as she watched how his huge cock glistened in the dim light. He approached her and stood at the foot of the bed. He positioned himself between her legs.

As soon as he started to insert his cock, Amanda held her hand out, pressing against his belly. "Just go slow please. You're huge, William. I've never had a guy this big."

The reality of the moment rushed back in. William nearly forgot that he could hurt her if he was too rough. He nodded. "I will," he assured her. With that, he gently and delicately pushed his cock head inside. Amanda was so tight, he worried it may not fit. But once it did, it felt like it belonged there. Amanda frantically grabbed each of his thighs and squeezed. "Ohhhh, God!" she said.

"Are you ok?" William asked, concerned.

"Yes. I'm good, William. It's just so, so, big. But I'm good. Please keep going."

William did as he was told. He pressed his cock into her. He had grown accustomed to this ritual of gradually pushing in, then retreating, then pushing more in. He had practiced this very method with Jenn and Donna. But this was the main event. The only one he cared about. He wanted to make it perfect.

It seemed to be doing the trick. After several minutes of slowly and gradually easing his cock inside, Amanda appeared to be enjoying it very much. She placed each hand on either inner thigh. William noticed she would grab tightly with each thrust inward. Amanda was very quiet with her eyes closed. He worried he was not going to make her feel good.

But that changed quickly as her head shot up and mouth opened wide. "Ohhhhh God, oh god, oh God, William. Keep doing that! Oh my God!"

"Yeah?" William asked as he continued to thrust, sweat now dripping down his face.

"Oh my God, don't stop. You're gonna make me c--"

She couldn't finish her sentence as her body quivered. Her stomach muscles tightened. She grabbed her head with both hands and closed her eyes.

"Ahhhhhhhh'' she moaned with the most gloriously beautiful display of feminie pleasure. "I'm cumming!" she announced.

William was so proud, he nearly fell over. He regained his balance and managed to go even deeper at the pinnacle of Amanda's ecstasy. He was bringing such immense pleasure to the girl he loved for so many years. It was his way of saying 'thank you' for being there for him. For being his only friend, and now his only love.

"Ohhhhh my God! William!" Amanda shouted. She seemed to be having another orgasm. Immediately after the first one. William didn't know what to do. Was this normal? He suddenly stopped.

But Amanda raised her head up urgently. "Keep going! Don't stop! You're gonna make me cum again!"

William continued as he watched her body contort once again. More than half his cock was now easily gliding in and out. Her pussy was gushing all over his shaft. It was clear to tell how deep he was going as a faint white ring formed around the shaft at its deepest point.

"Oh my God! Yes!" she screamed

William was so involved in the moment, he didn't even realize he too was about to cum. He felt his balls tighten and stomach twist. It was time. But Amanda was still in the middle of her orgasm. There was no choice but to blast his seed deep inside her.

"Ohhh fuck!" William said as he stopped thrusting at his deepest point. He rested on his hands on either side of Amanda. He stared into her eyes as they both came simultaneously. Amanda could feel the hot sperm fill her deep inside. She knew it was a lot. The feeling of his juices splashing inside her was euphoric.

"Oh God!" William said, as he shut his eyes as if he was in pain. Amanda ran her fingers through his hair as she watched him cum. She loved seeing his face in such pleasure.

After nearly ten blasts of cum, William collapsed on top of Amanda. His penis still hard and still planted firmly inside her.

"You're on... ummm...."

"Birth control?" she laughed. "Yes. You're a little late for that though, right?"

William laughed. "I'm sorry. I got caught up--"

"Don't apologize please? William that was the best sex I've ever had."

William started to get up, but Amanda stopped him. "Don't move. I like to feel you in me," she said. "Plus we're gonna need a new duvet if you take that thing out of me."

They laughed as they made eye contact. William wished this moment would never end. He could lay like this, inside Amanda, for the rest of his life.

"I love you," he said quietly. He didn't even plan to say it. His body took over for him. It forced him to say the words. The words he had said in his head nearly a thousand times. He finally said it out loud to her as his cock was firmly placed inside her.

Amanda smiled. William's heart completely stopped as he waited for her response, but she said nothing. Instead she continued to run her fingers through his hair and smiled adoringly up at him. Finally her mouth began to open. Time stood still.

"I love you too," she said with a smile. "So much."

William couldn't believe what he heard. She loved him! He was so happy he nearly cried. Amanda could tell and she lovingly hugged him. As they made eye contact again, she said to him. "You're still hard. Let's go again!"

They fucked for the next thirty minutes. William had stamina he never knew he possessed. They had sex in many different positions. Amanda led the way, teaching William all her favorite moves. The two of them were over the moon. They were in love.

Afterwards, they sat up in bed, drinking glasses of wine that William fetched from the kitchen. They laughed and giggled with each other about all of William's cum stains everywhere. Amanda loved hanging out naked with William.

Then they started talking about how they each liked each other, but could never admit it. Amanda surrendered the truth that it was William's penis that made her feel extra special about him, allowing her to see him as more than a friend.

William admitted he always liked her, but never imagined she'd feel the same way. They decided this was what they each wanted. And would explore where things could go from here.

"Hey, so you never told me," Amanda said as William sipped his wine. "How'd your date go from the App?"

William nearly spit out his drink. "Let's not talk about that," he said as they both laughed.

The end.