William I Ch. 01

Story Info
William and Henry pay a visit to the town's brothel.
2.7k words
4.5
4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been feeling despondent since Lark's wedding to the Dauphin. He had whisked her away to his palace in France the very same night, leaving me with an overwhelming sense of loneliness. She had waved to me from their golden carriage, grin on her face, her husband twiddling his thumbs next to her. His actions in the ceremony had convinced me that he had had limited interactions with women; perhaps his mother, his many sisters and his wet nurse who still probably serviced him. My brother and I joked about this a lot, although he seemed to imply that I get one myself; what use does a grown man, an heir to the throne, have for a wet nurse?

He had brought the idea up many times in the past few days in Lark's absence, emphasising that I may find some kind of calm in it. I had become a shell of a man, depressed, moping around my quarters wishing to be alone. My beard unkempt, clothes dirty as I had forbidden the castle staff from entering my room, huge purple bags lingering under my eyes. Enough was enough, Henry had summoned me outside to our carriage, citing that he had organised something to cheer me up, distract me from the absence of my true love. He had been pretty insistent on me drinking some ale before our outing, which I had done so willingly - perhaps drinking a bit too much. But it had given me the energy to put on clean clothes and finally leave the confines of my rooms.

The spring air was crisp, nipping at my skin, covering me in goosebumps. I pulled my cloak across my body, one of our elderly servants leading the way across t to our expectant carriage, horses whinnying and kicking stones across the cobbles. The driver doffed his worn hat, servant flicking open the door, helping me inside. Henry looked up, sniggered, thanking the servant.

"My dear brother, forgive me, but you appear as though you have died and been brought back to consciousness by a talented necromancer."

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"Perhaps this royal necromancer shall put me out of my misery and send me back to whatever depths he has roused me from." I spat, sarcastic. Henry reached forward, banging on the wall of the carriage. It came to life immediately, horse still whinnying, the portcullis rising as if by magic.

"William, you cannot allow yourself to sink into a depression because our sister is fulfilling her duties. Father has said it himself, he had agreed upon her pairing when we were born. Just as he has decided mine. My wife is preparing for our marriage, one of the daughters of a Spanish Duke with some relation to the Spanish King," He began, drawing the curtain back so we could see the night sky, "You know as well as I that I have little interest in female anatomy, if any at all. But, I must fulfil my duty. I intend to take my little affairs on the side whilst she grows out children, and after she gives birth I shall give her another one to think about." He chuckled.

Henry had a penchant for sleeping with men, he did not care who they were or where they came from, as long as they could fuck him into a hands-free orgasm; I figured that he has inherited that trait from our father. I had no cares for sleeping with men, although I was not one to deny sex; Henry and I had been playing with each other for years, he knew exactly what to do to calm me down. His mouth was soothing, he held my balls in such a manner that would suggest he was holding a sacred object; they did belong to the heir to the throne, so they would be important in continuing the family legacy.

Henry was stroking his chin like a wisened old man, looking at me as if he was searching for something else to criticise. "I have arranged something for you tonight."

"Very considerate of you Henry." I sniffed, rubbing my beard, scratching the skin lingering underneath.

"I am trying my best to take your mind off Lark, just to fill the void until Father insists upon you marrying somebody yourself. He is starting to grow weary of you moping in your quarters." He kicked me, I frowned, tucking my legs onto my seat. "Lark will pay us a visit for Father's birthday at the end of the year. I imagine she will be nice and plump, carrying the next heir to the throne of France."

"Inappropriate." I snarled, turning away from him, watching the scenery go by instead.

We were traipsing through the winding country lanes surrounding the small town below. The trees arched over the road, making it feel as though you were traveling through an archway on your way to a mystical land; not a town full of common folk; they did not travel this road often, mostly noblemen and women that had appointments with my father.

"You will find it would be much healthier for you to forget about her every once in a while William. There is a sea between you."

"I will try."

The town had become visible, orange flickering lights filling the sky. You could probably hear their jubilant chants from miles away; they were still celebrating my sister's wedding, perhaps hoping that it would lead to better relationships with our neighbours on the continent. It would also mean that their poor sons and nephews did not have to spend the majority of their young lives fighting with them in the battlefields, the odds of them returning home to their families not always in their favour. They had covered the village in flower wreaths, petals covering the streets from where they had thrown them at my sister's passing carriage. I could see some of the drunken townsfolk skipping in circles, singing their patriotic songs, dancing together in the streets.

We came to a stop outside the local vagrants hole - Elizabeth's Tavern - every weary, horny, traveler had laid down his head in one of her many bedrooms. Henry smiled, cracking his knuckles, waiting for the driver to open the door for us. He hopped down, smile still smeared across his face, extending his hand towards an older woman in a brown dress. She bowed her head, kissing his hand, exchanging hushed words together before I stepped out to join them.

"Your Grace. What an honour it is to have you here in my establishment." Her accent was broad, local, yet soothing. Her skin smooth, yet wrinkled. The door behind her was ajar. I could hear men singing, pitchers clanking together, women giggling. I was starting to believe that the chaos within was not going to make me feel as though this was not a wasted venture.

Elizabeth insisted that my brother and I enter through the back, so as to not add to the carnage in the main hall. I obliged, welcoming the privacy, not wishing to pretend that I was pleased to see one-hundred drunken, horny townspeople. It was difficult to drown out their chants and their screams; my father and his men had spent a lot of their time in this tavern, and I figured that a few of them were adding to the symphony below us. Thankfully, as we scaled the rickety wooden stairs it began to get quieter. Candles lined the stairs, their wax dripping down, lining the bottom of our boots; Henry and Elizabeth spoke quietly, almost in a whisper, confirming something with each other before he made a left at the top of the stairs. Following her to the right, she slipped a key into the lock, her eyes meeting mine. Turning the handle, I was met with the faint glow of more candles.

"Stand up straight and greet his majesty." Her tone was somewhat akin to an exasperated parent unable to control their unruly child. I followed her inside.

The young woman slid from the bed, making an effort to stand up tall. She was slim, long blonde hair that covered her breasts, her stomach incredibly swollen. She cradled her stomach, her smile sweet and inviting. "Her and her sibling have been brought from out of town, her brother is spending time with yours."

Elizabeth curtseyed to me with a nod, leaving the room key on side table by the door, making her exit. Just the two of us, I let my cloak drop to the floor, the rest of my clothes following suit. I stood in front of her, noticing the freckles dappled on her tanned skin; probably from working outside in the fields.

"What is your name?" I asked, cupping her cheek.

"Tomasina, your Grace." Sweet smile.

"And your brother?"

"Thomas, your Grace."

"Interesting," I began, thumb tracing her lips. Plump, soft, pink; I found myself getting a semi already. My hands had a mind of their own, reaching down to her stomach, exploring it, her skin tight. "Will your baby be coming soon?"

"In the next few weeks your Grace."

She looked as though she was ready to pop, her pregnant stomach had swallowed her body whole, the baby becoming her. I brushed her hair away from her breasts, they were engorged, nipples as pink as her lips; I licked my lips. "Your Grace, if you do not mind me saying, but your brother Henry has told me that you are rather forlorn," Her voice was gentle, soothing, guiding me into a world of tranquility, "Let me help you." She whispered.

I helped her onto the bed, her belly hanging low as she crawled to the top. I laid in her lap, looking up at her smiling face. Her finger circled my lips, encouraging me to open my mouth, I did as I was told, her breast resting on my chin. She gently pinched her nipple, little droplets of milk coming out, dropping into my lips. Sweet, warm. I wanted more. Greedily, I latched onto her breast, closing my eyes, feeling my cheeks with her warm, comforting milk. She stroked my hair, cupping my cheek, her free hand rubbing my stomach, giggling as I moaned.

My mind had drifted off, I had no idea where I was, just that I was being soothed into a state of pure calm. Her hand was wandering further down, fingers brushing against my cock. It twinged, I moaned, her fingers curling around it, slowly jerking her hand. I could feel a tightness in my crotch, as if I was ready to cum; I pushed her nipple from my mouth with my tongue, milk dribbling from my mouth, looking up at her.

Sitting up, wiping my arm with my mouth, I pulled her legs, spreading them wide as she gasped. She was wet, her neat little pussy begging me to fuck it. Her eyes widened as my tongue played with her clit, circling it, sucking on it. My tongue slid inside her, she tasted sweet, like her milk, like the sugar cubes I would chew on in court. She moaned, her head tilting back, legs wrapping around my neck. Trapped, I lapped up her juices, hand resting on her bloated stomach. My cock throbbed underneath me, dripping with pre-cum, aching to fuck her.

Her grip on me loosened, I kissed her, letting her taste her juices, fingers slipping into her pussy, earning another loud moan. I grinned, pumping my hand slowly, feeling her grind on them, getting her pussy ready to take me.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I purred, she nodded, lip tucked behind her teeth. "Tell me." I smiled.

"Please, your Grace. Please fuck me." She whined, parting her legs for me, eyes begging me to stop teasing her. I rubbed my cock against her, circling her hole, grinning as she squirmed impatiently.

Lining up, I leaned in towards her, lips close to her ear. "Shall I fuck you hard?" I whispered, she squirmed some more. "Shall I fuck you so hard that the whole tavern can hear you?" She nodded, hands cradling her swollen belly.

She need not have bothered answering me, as I slowly slid inside her, eyes closed, mouth open, moaning louder than ever. So tight, my hands gripped her inner thighs, trying to pull myself further and further inside.

"Fuck, your pussy is so tight." I muttered, slowly rocking my hips as she mewled below me, one hand on her belly, one on her tit. I took one in my hand, milk streaming from it, taking a moment to lap up that sweet, white nectar, rocking my hips as I did. Engrossed in that moment I went faster, closing my eyes, in my own perverted little world; she moaned louder, her pitch closer to a pleasured scream that i was sure everybody in the land could hear. I wanted to cum so badly, but I sure as hell did not want the pleasure to end so early.

I flipped her over, pushing her head down, her arse firmly in the air. I growled like a crazed animal, parting her cheeks to reveal that juicy pussy of hers; I was not hesitant in resuming, earning a shocked gasp from her. I held her shoulders, pounding into her as hard as I could, her pussy spasming on my cock as she came - screaming as loud as she could, her belly touching the bed, back arched. Eyes closed, I went back into my own little word.

"I want you to beg for my cum." I slowed down, allowing her to compose herself. "I want you to beg your Prince to cum inside you." I kept a slow, steady pace, her moans matching.

"Please cum inside me your Grace." She managed between moans.

"Beg me!" I yelled, picking up pace, thrusting harder.

"Please cum inside my pussy your Grace! I want it! I need it!"

That was enough, I slowed, shooting my load inside her, pulling her up to hold her against me. Kissing her neck, I slowly kept going until I had exhausted myself, flopping down dramatically beside her. She panted, cradling that stomach, rubbing it as my hot cum dribbled lazily from her cunt. I reached over to her, resting my hand on top of her's.

"Thank you Sir." She panted, before attempting to get back up.

"No, stay." I had pushed her back down, her shining pink nipple landing next to my face. My mouth opened lazily, instinctively, I latched on and began to drink. She giggled, stroking my face, my cheeks filling with milk, drifting off to sleep.

-----

She gently roused me from my sleep, stroking my cheek, humming a tune to herself. I prized open an eye, staring up at her like a newborn, unsure of where i was entirely.

Elizabeth's Tavern. I did remember. Tomasina stared down at me, smiling gently. "Good morning your Grace," She began, I stirred, sitting up, holding my head. "You have been cluster feeding from my breast all night long, more so than any of my babes have." Her hand rested on my leg.

"This is the first night I have slept so soundly in over a week. I had no idea that all it would take to get myself to drift away was to have a woman's breast in my mouth." My voice was hoarse, head sore from the volume of Ale I had consumed the night before. I rubbed my head, she pouted.

"Is your head sore my Grace?" There was genuine concern in her voice. I nodded, silently like a pouting child.

"Lie here with me," She laid back, guiding me down alongside her, her breast poking out to the side, coincidentally right in front of my face. My eyes closed, mouth opening wide, welcoming the calming warmth of her once again.

"Good boy." She cooed, stroking my head, my hand reaching up to play with her other breast.

Henry had won. He was right. A wet nurse was all that I needed. Somebody to force their breast into my mouth and hold me, occasionally letting me fuck them. As my thoughts began to dwindle, and sleep prepared to take over me once again, I was beginning to think about taking a wife; Tomasina would be my 'little affair on the side', as Henry put it so politely. If I had to fill her belly with babies to keep that constant flow of sickly-sweet milk, then I would.