All Comments on 'William is Dead'

by Zenwick

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 3 years ago
The heck

Was this?, it was like I was given an advanced test in nuclear physics and told to solve it. Did you ingest some illegal substance before sifting down to write?, I have no clue as to why I read it all. Maybe it was some kind of morbid curiosity, kinda like watching a crash in slow motion. But dude this was some weird shit, like totally out there..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gobsmacked.

I am actually stuck for words.

Your story was so well written, so deep, so profound, your whole concept is up there with the best writers and I do not mean here on this site.

My thanks and sadness that all I can give is a measly 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
no, not out of words

only astonished to find such a major piece of literature here.

Sure above what many here can read and/or understand.

Jusy thank you for your gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This would be something for the outer limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A little bit of Childhood's End,

a little bit of Riverworld.

Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Great story if a little soleless(literally) at the end. Brings to mind Tron and Logans Run.

(I was kind of hoping that Emily and William would have such mind-blowing light sex that it would overload the aliens and destroy them, revealing the rebirth funnels at the end of the plateau. Emily and William would be reborn living next door to each other in the same time and whenever they touched sparks would flow and the electricity would go out :) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So incredibly deep

I am amazed that this story was so emotionally draining but in a wonderful way. I could relate to William so deeply and what was stated regarding depressed people only remembering the depressing parts of life for the most part was shockingly spot on. I had never heard that before but it really threw me for a little bit to the point I had to put down the story and get back to it later. That has never happened to me before and I want to thank you not just for the story but for giving me something serious to think about.

Agent X

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Yikes! You've got a Hellova imagination. Great story, sad, heroic, romantic, deep thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved it... Though for some reason I thought there was going to be a part two

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerover 3 years ago

Wow! That was powerful. Thanks for this transcendent bit of genuine literature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is like someone's depressing view of death and afterlife. It committed absolute genocide on all the happiness I was experiencing before. I'd vote negative but that's not an option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

tOoo much acid

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

How depressing. Interesting to read but still depressing. Lots of thought went into writing the story, but it's still depressing. Can't hate it but also can't love it. Not sure how to score this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous