William’s Sweetheart

Story Info
William has a girlfriend. She has a crush.
2.3k words
2.76
17.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RoninMaximus Presents: William's Sweetheart

In a small college town, on a chilly autumn night, a young woman named Wendy was visiting her brother's house for a small get together. Wendy was tall, she was lean, she was the fruit on the tree that every man she met wanted to pluck. She had platinum blonde, all natural locks, a soccer players' ripe buttocks, and a body fit for modeling. Offers for her affection poured in around her constantly, but Wendy was unmoved. You see, she had a boyfriend, a soulmate really, and none of her many suitors held a candle to her William. He was the envy of all who met him, no one knowing what it was that brought the her such happiness through him. William was clearly not a match for Wendy, but she would regale her admirers with tales of his charm, his wit, and relive the story of their meeting with any who asked. My take on her story? They were high school sweethearts, that's pretty much it. She told it pretty well though.

This weekend night, Wendy was spending time with friends, enjoying herself despite her boyfriends absence. Her brother Mike had invited her over, knowing she'd bring a few of her fellow freshman along with her. He was, as most male college seniors are, looking for a good time with an impressionable, and hopefully naughty, young woman. Mike produced some weed to share amongst the crowd, and they all took turns passing around the smoke and generating a mellow ambiance that filled the room.

Connor, a friend of her brother's, and former next door neighbor, pulled Wendy onto his shoulder as she relaxed. Wendy enjoyed his familiar embrace, as he held her close. Her boyfriend didn't mind when they did this, as he'd seen it before, but maybe, just maybe, he should have...

You see, Wendy had long since developed a crush on Connor. When she was a girl, they had been neighbors, and he was always sweet to her, even when her brother hadn't been. She loved to earn his praise, and reveled in the attention he gave her. Wendy wasn't a girl any more though. She was one hundred percent woman, and she was snuggling up to him secretly hoping he'd notice.

After a while Mike left the room with Dana, a close friend of Wendy's and that left only she and Connor remaining. She wasn't even sure when people had begun departing, but now, she was alone with her secret crush.

Connor cuddled with Wendy as they watched a preset party playlist of music videos. As most are these days, a video started that was raunchy, bordering on pornographic. A woman stripteased for a man and bobbed her head in his lap, simulating a blowjob.

"Wow Wendy! She looks just like you." Connor exclaimed.

Wendy blushed under his compliment. "Oh, i-I don't know."

"Really!" He said, forcing her into her feet in front of him. "It's uncanny. Can you sway your hips like that?" He asked, gesturing to the screen.

"You're cute Conner, but I have a boyfriend. You know that." Wendy replied, failing to hide her smile as her hips swayed anyway.

"You're so sexy Wendy, I can't believe never noticed."

Wendy blushed deeper still. She couldn't believe her crush had just called her sexy. Her hands ran up her body and into her hair as she danced. "Maybe if you didn't spend all your time with my brother, then you would have noticed before" Wendy was in denial about what was happening, leading the older student on as she 'attempted' to stop his advances. Her inner self was rather enjoying the moment, dancing sultrily for someone who was absolutely not her boyfriend.

"How about we go to my room for some privacy?" Connor asked.

"I don't think so," she replied, taking his hand and pulling him to his feet. "How many girls have you had in there? Six, seven?" Wendy led him down the hall regardless of the words leaving her sultry, kissable lips.

"Maybe that, could be more, but I only take home the ones I really like." Connor said.

Wendy leaned against his door, still holding his hand, "That so? Should I feel honored? We're not going to do anything in there ok?"

"Of course not." Connor smirked. "You do have a boyfriend after all. What would-"

A piercing moan escaped the confines of her brother's room, causing them both to giggle. "Let's see about that privacy then." Wendy whispered.

She couldn't believe what she was doing. Was she really going in there with him? Was she actually instigating this?

Her mind worried, but her body ached. For whatever reason, Wendy had completely blocked her boyfriend William from her mind. He was no longer the center of her attention, she wasn't the upstanding girlfriend swooning over the boy she loved. She was just a woman, flirting slightly with a man.

When they shut the door Conner wasted no time. He pinned her up against the wall and kissed her, not wanting to miss his chance. The older man was so strong, Wendy couldn't help but enjoy the idea of being taken by such a specimen of the male species. She whimpered as she kissed him back.

Wendy wore a short black pleated skirt that her ass pushed out curvaceously, a tight white shirt that could barely contain her large breasts. Conner grabbed her ass under that skirt as her tongue wrestled his. He couldn't pass up the opportunity, so he spanked her ass *SMACK* causing Wendy to gasp sweetly into his mouth. "Does your boyfriend ever spank your ass baby?"

Wendy had never been more turned on in her life. She thought briefly of William and replied under heavy breath, "No..." as she reached into Connor's shorts to grip his cock. Their tongues dueled as she shyly continued, "Wow you're, you're really big... Bigger than William. Do you want me to take it out?" She asked, having already pushed his shorts and boxers down.

Connor's cock stood out like nothing she had ever seen. Wendy stared at it intently as her hands gently stroked it. She was so turned on. Cheating on her high school sweetheart, she felt deliciously bad. She felt dirty.

Stroking his big cock, Wendy allowed herself to succumb, she decided to let go. She wanted him so bad, wanted to prove that she was hotter than other girls. She couldn't believe that she was throwing away her relationship, but she couldn't help it. She didn't want to. She needed it.

*SMACK* Connor spanked her ass again promoting her to start stroking faster as she moaned into his kiss.

"You only bring the ones you like in here huh?" Wendy asked, smirking. "Well I'm better than all of them. I'm sexier. I'm sweeter. And I'm sluttier than them too" Connor's dick throbbed in her hands as she said that. Wendy couldn't believe she was being so filthy. It was intoxicating. "You like it when I stroke your big cock baby?" She asked rhetorically. "You like me playing with you?" Wendy dropped to her knees and licked the head of his cock. Her eyes bored into his, the pair of them brimming with lust. "Is this what you want Connor? William's girlfriend on her knees for you? You want me to suck you off?"

Wendy's pussy quivered, dripping, thinking about how wrong this all was.

"You're so fucking sexy babe." Connor grunted, pressing his helm against her lips. "Suck my cock."

Wendy's lips sealed tightly shut as she shook her head back and forth, moving his dick along with it. "Uh uh. I asked you a question." She pouted childishly.

Connor groaned desperately. "Yes! God I want you! I want William's slutty girlfriend to-"

Hearing Connor mention her boyfriend again lit a fire in Wendy's pussy. She couldn't stop herself from interrupting him, licking his cock before plunging down on it aggressively. Wendy was intent on giving Connor the sluttiest, dirtiest blowjob of his life, while her clueless boyfriend was off wherever. She couldn't even remember at this point.

Her shirt came off, revealing her pink and lacy bra, her tits threatening to spill out. She opened her mouth and swallowed as much of his big cock as she could. Her hands came to rest on his thighs as she bobbed her head on his dick. She voraciously bathed his cock with her wet mouth and tongue.

His cock lodged deeper and deeper into her, until she was gagging loudly, spit, saliva dripping as she slobbered. And kissed. And sucked.

Connor was moaning unceasingly.

Wendy caught his gaze in hers as she looked up at him from below, pausing, resting his cock on her face like it was a pillow. "I love your big. Hard. Cock." She said, her mouth descending once more.

*SUCK... SLURP... SUCK... SLURP... GAG... SLURP... SUCK*

"Do you like my mouth baby?"

*SUCK... SLURP... SUCK... SLURP... GAG... SLURP... SUCK*

"You like my slutty lips wrapped around you?"

*SUCK... SLURP... SUCK... SLURP... GAG... SLURP... SUCK*

"You like me more than those other girls, right?"

*SUCK... SLURP... SUCK... SLURP... GAG... SLURP... SUCK*

"Oh God!" Conner groaned. "Yes! Suck my cock you slut."

*SUCK... SLURP... SUCK... SLURP... GAG... SLURP... SUCK*

"I'm not a slut baby. I can't be."

*SUCK... SLURP... SUCK... SLURP... GAG... SLURP... SUCK*

"I have a boyfriend."

*SLURP... GAG... SLURP... SUCK... SLURP... GAG... SUCK*

"I'm a good girl."

*SLURP... GAG... SLURP... SUCK... SLURP... GAG... GAG*

"Yes!" Connor moaned.

"Good girls can't be sluts."

*SLURP... GAG... SLURP... SUCK... GAG... GAG... GAG*

"Good girls with boyfriends can't be sluts."

*SLURP... GAG... SLURP... GAG... SLURP... GAG... SUCK... GAG... SLURP*

Connor groaned and shoved Wendy onto her back on the floor. He hurled himself between her dripping thighs and forced his tongue into her mouth. Wendy moaned.

"You're so fucking sexy." Connor panted, teasing her slit with his helm.

Wendy arched her back, her lower half desperately trying to drive his cock into her.

"William won't like this." She teased him, kissing his lips hungrily. "I'm supposed to be his innocent, little, girlfrie..." Connor plunged his cock into her. "Ah! Connor! Ah! Ah! Wait."

Connor paused, his cock lodged deep in her pussy. "What!?" He growled, frustrated that she'd made him stop.

"I'm a good little innocent girlfriend. I can't let you fuck me. What would William think?" She asked in a sweet, church girl voice.

Connor thought she was being serious, that she may have actually changed her mind. Wendy just rolled her eyes at his confusion, smiling, and bucked her hips up and down to get them going again

*****

"Oh fuck! I'm a naughty slut!"

Their hips crashed together

"I'm a sexy cheating slut!"

Sweat merged with sweat.

"I'm a naughty..."

Tongues battled.

"Cock sucking..."

Naked bodies writhed.

"Cheating"

Skin aflame with lust.

"Little! Slut!"

Wendy imagined the look on William's face if he were to see them. Distorted, ugly, sobbing. Her pussy gushed at the thought.

She came as Connor pummeled her, waves rolling over, crushing her body, or was that Connor? Fuck. It was too much. He was still pounding at her, her pussy couldn't take it. Wendy's legs were trembling wildly, but she managed to push him off of her and get to her knees.

"I want your cock! I want to suck your big cock until you cum in my mouth!" She demanded, legs shivering.

*SLURP... GAG... SLURP... GAG... SLURP... GAG... SUCK... GAG... SLURP*

She could taste her own plentiful juices on his drenched hard cock. Her tastebuds delighted in it. "I want to be your cheating little cock slut."

*SLURP... GAG... SLURP... GAG... SLURP... GAG... SUCK... SLURP... SLURP*

Her eyes sparkled as her hand raked along his abs. He was so much fitter than her boyfriend.

*SLURP... GAG... SLURP... GAG... SLURP... GAG... SLURP... SLURP... SLURP*

"Is my cock really bigger than your boyfriends?" Connor asked.

Wendy giggled, nodding, lips sealed around him.

*SLURP... GAG... SLURP... GAG... SLURP... SLURP... SLURP... SLURP... SLURP*

"You like my cock better?"

*GAG... SLURP... GAG... SUCK... GAG... SUCK... GAG... SLURP*

"Your boyfriend doesn't know what a slut your are does he?"

*SUCK... GAG... SUCK... SLURP... GAG... SUCK... GAG... SUCK... GAG... SLURP*

Wendy panted as she pulled away to answer, her hand flying rapidly up and down Connor's dick. "No baby!" *SUCK... SLURP... SUCK* "I'm only a slut for you."

Just saying the words had Wendy cumming again, no stimulation necessary. Her mouth returned to his cock instinctively as she screamed in orgasm. *SUCK...* "AHH!" *SUCK...* "aAHHhaa!" *SLURP* "aAieeaHA!*

Conner had never heard a woman screaming like that. The pitch kept shifting, she was entirely out of control, and he could see her pussy leaking in small splashing bursts.

Wendy couldn't believe the orgasm that crashed through her. She'd never, EVER, cum like that. She didn't even know it was possible. Connor gaped at her as her gaze met his. Blushing, she stole the upper hand and winked, before plunging back down on his cock.

*GAG... GAG... GAG.........*

Wendy gasped as she pulled away. Her hands stroked Connor's dick with twisting fingers as she stared at him open mouthed with a dangerous look gleaming in her eye. She couldn't believe how dirty she was being, she had never felt like this before. "Cum!" She begged. "Cum for me! Ahhhh! Cum in my open mouth! Ahhhh! Cum baby! Cum! Cum for me! Cum! Before my boyfriend sees us!"

"FUUUUGGHK!!! OH MY GOD! Fuck!" Connor exploded violently. Wendy stroked and milked his cock, letting him paint her face and licking her lips. "Fuck!" He groaned loudly. "God Damn. Jesus!"

Wendy grinned wildly up at him from her knees. She stroked him firmly, making sure she got every drop she could. She didn't stop until he was limp.

William crossed Wendy's mind, knowing he would be devastated to see her right now. Her face was absolutely coated in another man's cum, she could tell, and Conner's wide eyed stare was turning her into a puddle. Her boyfriend would probably be a blubbering mess, heartbroken, inconsolable even. Wendy giggled, loving this new side of herself, "Maybe next time I'll show you my tits." She bit her lip watching Connor's deflated cock rising at the suggestion.