All Comments on 'William’s Sweetheart'

by RoninMaximus

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

There were parts of the story I didn't like, but still gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Forty years ago, I dumped one of the hottest women I've ever met because I couldn't imagine being able to hold her to me for any amount of time. Maybe it'll end better for William.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wendy got what Wendy wanted. The hell with William.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What the smug bitch in this story doesn't get is that men who are hurt and betrayed at the level she's wanting to inflict on William can become enraged monsters full of darkness and hate, while at the same time presenting love and compassion.

If William becomes one of these, her death at his hands is assured, as is Connor's.

It's just a matter of when and how.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really this was just a vehicle for a poorly written sex scene. It was so mechanical in its delivery that it needed a tune-up. Just didn't push the excitement buttons and had little to offer plot wise. A girl, girl has boyfriend, girl has brother with friends, girl has childhood crush on brother's friend, girl seduction takes place, girl cheats on boyfriend, will boyfriend stay in the dark? Ugh!

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Anonymous, don't forget that girl us an unrepentant bitch with no redeeming factors who giggles after thinking of how devastating it'll be for her (soon to be ex?) Boyfriend.

I'm sure it'll be super fun and games when she's passed around like a party favor among the senior boys.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

I stopped reading when you lied to us.

Either William is her soulmate and the love of her life or Connor is her soulmate.

Which is it.

Then she has an orgasm thinking about how much William, her alleged soulmate, would be hurt by her actions.

So obviously you lied to us when you said William was her soulmate and the love of her life.

My question is why? Why put this in LW considering they aren’t married. Why write about William, who really doesn’t exist, when you could put her and Connor together and put this story in erotic couplings.

Why LW?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What to think about a story with no wife, and just a whore? "*GAG... GAG... GAG.........* and vomit!

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Unknown to her, William was there watching. In just a few minutes, her world would implode as her lovers cock exploded in a spray of blood as it was being detached from his body. She kneeled frozen as the floating cock was shoved deep in her throat choking her. The hand over her mouth, the teary wild eyes staring at her, the screaming of her lover, all let her know this was the last time she would see William's beautiful face.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's depressing how many people think that the only requirement to be a Loving Wives story is for it to include a wife. What's worse are stories like this one where the writer can't even manage to include a wife...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

what's to like about a walking, talking cum dumpster? Gross.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Definitely being selective with the comments. If I give you a 5/5 will you keep this one?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story better have a Part 2 - it sure does not work as a stand-alone. It is a hot, sexy, well-written vignette that is crying out for a plot, for character expansion, and extension. We’re waiting!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just then Wendy's phone started to blow up, message after message coming through. Wtf thought Wendy, grabbing the phone the first was her mum " STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND RING ME NOW" her mum picked up on the first ring and as Wendy listened the colour drained from her face, it transpired on her way to Connors bedroom she had pocked dialed William, once he realised what was happening his anger went beyond the stratosphere, he patched Wendy into a group call with her family and all her soon not to be friends. Wendy had failed to realise that being gentle and thoughtful to Wendy's needs did not make him a wimp and as usual in life Wendy had gone beyond expectations moving from a decent woman missing out slut on the way and straight to slag.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"There were parts of the story I didn't like, but still gave it a 5"

.

So, if it didn't have those parts it would have deserved a higher rating? If you give a 5 to a flawed story, there's no where else to go for a flawless story.. 5s should be reserved for perfect stories, but here they seem to be the default. Logically, each unread story should be a 3, getting higher or lower score based on the story.

.

This is a perfect example of why the ratings on this site are bullshit.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Just a cheating bitch who will one day get the burning she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

*SUCK... GAG... SUCK... SLURP... GAG... SUCK... GAG... SUCK... GAG... SLURP*

You got it right on the first word of this repetitive dreck.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A two dimensional whore. Like a work of art, on a piece of paper: beautiful, but no depth, no substance, no soul. Connor just did William a Big favor. Let some other schmuck ruin his life for her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She sure turned out to be an evil self centered slut and deserves to have everyone she knows find out exactly what she is , boyfriend , parents , friends , relatives , even the neighbors and the gas station attendant ! Everywhere she goes , everyone she comes across should know every detail of her depravity and sluttyness !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sounds like my girlfriend and my buddy years ago. She fell in love with his big cock and became his slut. I enjoyed being a cuckold playing with my tiny penis while he owned her pussy completely.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love to see the cucks crying in the comments about how the cheater is such a terrible person blah blah blah ... almost as much as I loved the story.

There's plenty that could be improved, a bit more depth of character, a better descriptions ... but what would really improve it would be the next day when she meets up with William and he spends a whole day shopping etc with him paying ... and we find out she hasn't put out for him, and doesn't plan to for a good long time, while at the same time she's planning to see Connor next weekend.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture11 months ago

Interesting, someone with a mind that is completely dissolved in the act and thought they are innocent and I am not just on about the story, completely disillusioned to think a hot story like this deserved to be in the LW category, hence the words Loving Wives. I saw Girlfriend, boyfriend exactly where was the wife. Written well just a damn shame writer has no concept or understanding of categories shame really I would have given it 5 stars, but won't because of the above. Zero stars from me.

RoninMaximusRoninMaximus11 months agoAuthor

Couple things to note:

1 thanks for reading.

2 if it’s not your thing, that’s fine

3 serious question, if not LW where should this story go? There’s no ‘cheating’ section

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The author asked where this should go I suggest in the trash bin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoninMaximus@RoninMaximus
Sometimes I post things. I like to write and hope to publish something of note someday. How did I get to 100+ followers?!