All Comments on 'William the Fertility God'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story reminds me of one of those frothy, light rom-coms from the mid-20th century where nothing ever went wrong or interfered with a happy ending for all (precursors to Hallmark Movies of the Week). Of course, there's nothing wrong with that--especially when all parties concerned are getting lots of sex, orgasms, and dearly-wanted pregnancies. The rationale for the infidelity of the wives makes it not just "all right" but damn humanitarian of William to make cuckolds of the absent husbands, and the all-inclusive incestual bi-sexual interaction (female only, of course) is such a blithe "given"...that the fact that nary a thought is given to the possibility that William's mother or twin aunts might get pregnant (with a 50% chance of genetic disaster) is virtually irrelevant. Such improbable negativity is so unlikely that, well, no thought should be given to at least getting the mom & aunts on IUDs--just as a precaution, you understand? But of course those aspects of "erotic coupling" were never meant to be a part of this story, and therefore they really ARE irrelevant.

So, for all-around creative crafting of a light-hearted fuckfest which flows well from plot point to plot point (except for the nagging wonder of "what becomes of William's on-campus college education"), and for demonstrated proficiency in the necessary writing skills (syntax, grammar, usage, mechanics, etc.) to make the story flow...this tale gets a 5 out 5 rating from me. So...kudos and thank you for the entertainment.

NOW--write the sequels which are absolutely necessary to make this story not only entertaining (and relatively erotic) but also a little more logical in how all these intertwined plot threads can make a "beautiful, lasting tapestry of enduring love"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous