William the Hypnotist Ch. 04 - Conclusion

Story Info
A hypnotist shows extraordinary powers towards three women.
3.1k words
3.14
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week went by in a similar manner for the three women. Friday came and all three prior to work used the enema kits they had purchased. All three masturbated at least once if not more prior to getting dressed for work. All three wore a dress and shoes. All three wore a scarf around their necks hiding a collar they had individually gone out and bought that said in large letters, 'SLUT' on the front. All three that day did the required masturbation their Master had requested. All three left work and went home and again masturbated for hours. Amanda had asked for slut K and J to pick her up from her apartment.

When Kali and Jackie arrived, they found the door unlocked and Amanda in her slut position with the vibe on her pussy, her hands hand cuffed and a ball gag in. Kali ran over and got the ball gag off and began unlocking the hand cuffs. Jackie walked over and undid the vibrator from her pussy and turned it off. Amanda keeled over and laid their panting.

Jackie asked, "how long?"

Amanda finally was able to answer several minutes later, "since about seven. I came home and did what Master asked of us, then I tied myself up like you found me."

Jackie looked at the clock and saw it was almost eleven thirty. "Four and a half hours Amanda?"

All Amanda could do was nod her head yes. She said eventually, "I lost track of my orgasms after the first hour or so. I don't know how I was able to stay upright but... maybe... because Master wants us sluts to be in that position for a reason."

Jackie shook her head and said, "hurry and get dressed."

Amanda asked, "why? We are going to be climbing into Master's van naked. Why not go to the club that way? I don't have to worry about my clothes that way."

Jackie looked at Kali and they both began removing their clothes until they only had the collar. All gasped when they saw each other's slut collar and soon were explaining where and when they picked it up. All soon walked down to Jackie's car and got in. There had been an elderly gentleman who held the door for them so they could exit the apartment building and could only stare as the three naked vixens walked by laughing.

Arriving at the club, they parked near the back alley and they waited, being a few minutes early. Soon a crowd was seen exiting the club and walking to their cars. When the crowd had diminished somewhat, the three exited the car and walked into the back alley to find Master's van parked like they remembered last week. Moments later Master walked out and upon seeing the three, unlocked his van and the three entered it, finding seats in the back and buckling in. Master had not said a word to them but they knew what he wanted.

The drive was like last week, no features or buildings remembered and about an hour long. Arriving at Master's house they got out and entered, then the three assumed their kneeling position beyond the doorway and waited for Master's orders.

Master disrobed and walked up to slut K, "suck" was all he said. Kali opened her mouth and devoured his semi soft cock. Soon it was fully hard and disappearing deep into her mouth and throat causing her throat to bulge out as it pushed her throat wide. Master then grabbed her head and fucked her face for a few minutes, Kali barely being able to catch a breath now and then.

Finished he pulled out and turned to Jackie. Kali was gasping for breath but otherwise had not broken her kneeling master position. Stepping up to Jackie he repeated the mantra, "suck" and Jackie swallowed his cock to the root and began face fucking herself onto his cock, barely claiming a breath on occasions, before resuming her exercise. Master did nothing but stand there as she worked his cock. After almost ten minutes of this, he grabbed Jackie's head and pulled his cock from it saying, "good slut J."

Turning to Amanda he stepped up to her and she amazingly copied Jackie, pushing his cock deep into her throat and then face fucking herself on it for minutes at a time before really catching a breath. Master let Amanda continue with this for fifteen minutes to make sure she was able to handle it before he grabbed her head and said, "good slut A."

Pulling his cock out of Amanda's head he said, "follow sluts," and stepped into the bedroom with the mattress in it. There he said, "on the bed you three and suck cunt for a while." The three hurried to the mattress and this time, Jackie had her head buried between Kali's legs, Amanda on Jackie, and Kali on Amanda. After several minutes Kali felt her Master pushing her legs further apart and placing his cock at her asshole. Moments later he was shoving it deep into her ass. Kali could do nothing but moan. Jackie was occasionally licking the juncture between her Master's cock and Kali's ass, licking up the ass juices as Master pulled his cock out of Kali.

After several minutes of fucking Kali's ass, Master moved to Amanda, who had not had her ass trained like Kali and Jackie over this week, but had prepared it for just in case, she felt Master begin to push his cock into her ass. At first it hurt but then her training took over and she was soon pushing back onto Master, driving his cock deep into her. Kali was also licking the ass juices like Jackie had. Amanda orgasmed first and her pussy juices just poured out into Kali's mouth.

Master pulled his cock out of Amanda and moved to Jackie. Master first presented his cock to Amanda and she swallowed it the best she could from the position she was in. After cleaning for several moments, Master pulled it from Amanda's mouth and slammed it into Jackie's ass. Jackie only had a second to adapt to the feeling before Master started ass fucking her like she needed.

After several minutes of this, Master shot his large load into Jackie and slowly withdrew his cock. He stood and presented it to Kali saying, "slut J, give my gift to slut A." Kali moved and swallowed Master's cock, cleaning it of his cum and Jackie's ass juices.

Jackie said, "Yes Master," and knelt over Amanda's mouth, releasing the load of cum into her. Amanda gulped and gulped the gift down. Finally, when it appeared to be slowing, she pulled Jackie down to her mouth and began driving her tongue deep into her asshole, reaming it to get the last few drops of Master's cum.

Master then said, "sluts, come over to the wall. I need to set up a few things on you." Motioning to them, the women stood and walked to the wall. Master then grabbed a vibrator, it was hooked and looked like an anal plug, and pulled Jackie over and pushed the plug into her. He then turned it on and the vibrations surged through Jackie. He then shackled her, not using cuffs, but actual shackles that latched closed and held her to the wall on her feet with the vibrator running on full. He did something different to Kali and Amanda.

With Amanda he began setting up the vibrator on her pussy and clit and attaching it where upon Amanda said, "Master may I?"

He looked at her odd for a second and then motioned for her to continue. Amanda reached up and grabbed some cuffs and a ball gag. She pulled the gag over and into her mouth. She then attached one of the cuffs to her left wrist before assuming the slut kneeling position and placing her right wrist in the cuff. She then knelt there and shivered as the vibrator did its work.

Kali found out that Master had a fuck machine in the corner and was strapped onto a sawhorse and then a large dildo was placed at her ass. Moments later the fuck machine went to work on her and soon the dildo was disappearing into her ass again and again. Master also put a ball gag on her to keep her quiet as she moaned out her orgasms. Occasionally a scream left her lips, to be swallowed by the ball gag as another orgasm ripped through her. She was also squirting out her cum juices, hearing it splash into a towel that was placed there.

Master walked over to Jackie and whispered in her ear, "slut J. To get your friends out of this situation, you only have to say you will be my slut forever. Think about it slut. You will follow your Master everywhere. Doing everything he asks of you. Feeling his cum shoot repeatedly into you, only to drip out into a catch basin so you can lick it up. Sucking your Master's cock dry every day of his cum. Learning to live off of cum as a food source. Begging me to give you more and more cum. Until I give in and let your wildest dreams come true, an unending gang bang of blacks, Hispanics, and everyone else. All shooting gallons of cum into and on you. Fucking you until you pass out, only to awaken and suck each of them hard again to do it all over. Drinking gallons of cum from them. Do you want that slut? Huh? Is not your Master benevolent to you?"

Jackie was in her own world of unending orgasm while Master talked to her. She was hanging now from the shackles as he asked these questions and only about half registered on her mind. All she could really do was nod her head yes, and finally, between orgasms, say, "anything Master."

Two days later, Kali was able to release the straps holding her in place and climb slowly to her feet. She walked over to Amanda who was passed out and was laying on her side. Every now and then she would jerk as another mini orgasm ran through her. The vibrator had given out yesterday but she still felt it there and was reacting to it. Both women found water in the refrigerator and guzzled down a couple of bottles. Looking around they found an old beater car that ran, after they found the keys in one of Master's dresser drawers. Getting in and covering themselves with blankets they were able to drive slowly away from Master's house.

About two hours later they arrived in the Orion's club parking lot and found Jackie's car. They could not get into it since Jackie still had the keys, but seeing it there only drove home the thought that Jackie was gone. They drove home, it being Monday morning, they changed into work clothes and drove to work together. Kali was hoping Jackie was there, but really not holding out a lot of hope after seeing Jackie's car in that parking lot.

After arriving at work and explaining their lateness to the managers, at least well enough to get them to not dig deeper into it, they began checking on William the Hypnotist's schedule, where was he playing next. Calling the Orion, Kali found out that they had no idea where he was going to be, most of their entertainment was like that, they knew when they were available, not where they were headed.

Looking for websites she found nothing. Kali called Amanda to her office.

"Amanda, I don't want to for a lot of reasons, but I think we need to go to the police. I don't know how we will explain this. Hypnotism, mind control, indoctrination like Koresh, I don't know. But I do know Jackie is missing. She is not here. Her car is where she left it. What I remember, they walked out together Saturday morning and I heard the van start. Beyond I don't know anything." She looked at Amanda expectantly.

Amanda shook her head and said, "nothing slut K."

Kali said forcefully then, "that's another thing. We do not belong to Master anymore. He left us. We are free. I am shaking while say that. But it is true. He took Jackie and left us. We are not slut K or slut A. Not anymore."

Amanda nodded her head and slowly said, "I know. But... I feel like I am still his slut. I want to do his commands. I know I will go home and fuck myself blind tonight, maybe even put myself into Master's kneeling position and strap a vibrator to me. I may find myself there all night like that. That is what happened to me slut K in that house. I was conditioned to accept that position and rejoice in it. I have no other idea but to do it again and again." Tears were streaming down Amanda's face as she talked.

Nodding slowly remembering her conditioning to the anal fuck machine she had endured for a day plus; Kali could only think about what she may do tonight as well. Finally, she said, "I guess we could say nothing. But Jackie is our friend, we can't do nothing, can we?" Tears were beginning to drop from her eyes as she said this.

They both left work together and went to the police station near them. Several hours later, they drove to their homes after filing a missing person's report. The police had called Jackie's parents to inform them of the situation, what they understood it to be. That was three years ago.

Epilogue

Jax got off of the bus in her home town. After looking around and figuring out where she was, she grabbed her bag of belongings and began walking. About two miles later she arrived at Kali's house and knocked on the door. Kali opened the door and gasped. In front of her was her lost friend but not...

Jax had purple short, barely an inch, hair. Her left eye and cheek bone looked odd and the eye wandered. When she spoke, it was out of the right side of her mouth. She also walked with a limp from her left leg into Kali's house Kali noticed. Stepping into the house caused Kali to finally react and grab her friend and hold her. This elicited a cry from Jax as she felt Kali squeezing her cracked ribs that were only partially healed.

Letting go of Jackie, Kali helped her to her sofa. Asking, "where have you been, what happened to you, are you okay, do you need something to drink, eat?"

Jax slowly sat and looked at Kali saying, "can you please call my parents and have them come here if possible?"

Nodding her head yes, Kali grabbed her cell and dialed Jackie's parents quickly. Once she had Jackie's mother on the phone, she handed the phone to Jax. "Mom. I'm at Kali's house. Can you come over please?"

Kali could hear screams from the phone and Jax was soon handing it back to her. The call had been disconnected so Kali put it away. Looking at Kali, Jax said, "water please."

Kali got up and ran to her kitchen soon returning with a large bottle of water which she gave to Jackie. Jax opened it and swallowed about a quarter of it before setting it aside on the coffee table. She then looked at Kali and said, "I'll wait to tell you everything, once my parents are here. Can you call Amanda and have her come over?"

Kali looked down and tears dropped from her eyes. "She's gone. The last I heard she was doing tricks down on third street, but that was months ago. I think... I think she succumbed to her desires to be nothing but a play toy for anyone and went out on the street to get it. She had been fired from work about a year after you left. She was caught fucking several of the executives, a gang bang in the offices. The executives, two were fired, the others were demoted. I almost followed her but I was able to stop myself after I bought my fuck machine. It is similar to the one William strapped me to when you disappeared. Jackie... Jackie we looked. We hired private detectives. We... Where were you?"

"Jax. My name is now Jax."

"What?"

"I go by Jax now. Jackie is dead. She died when Master sold me. I'll tell you the story when mom and dad are here."

Shortly Jackie's parents arrived and her mom and dad could not stop crying and hugging her, even though she winced every time they did that. Sitting down on the couch with her, they both held her hands as she looked at Kali.

"Kali, Master offered me something. Something that allowed you two to be free." Her parents winced at the name Master but said nothing. "Your freedom. But I did not know the cost."

She told her parents and Kali how for the first three or so months it was her and Master. Her being his sex slave, her loving every second of it. Then he sold her to a pimp in some town out west. She had no idea where she was, she was following with Master. The next year was a blur. She worked on the street for JV, her new pimp and got paid nothing really, once you subtracted room and board from everything that JV charged her.

He sold her to another pimp in a different town. This town was predominately black and being a white woman, she was candy to them, especially when she said she loved anal. This is where she picked up the name Jax. After about eighteen months, one of her tricks did not like something, she never found out really what. But he ended up kicking the shit out of her. Her new pimp, Leon, took her to someone, not a real doctor, just someone who could sort of fix her. After that, she could work some tricks but it hurt every time they laid on her. She figured she had broken ribs that were not healing. And her hip was still in pain from when the guy dislocated it by kicking her.

She got enough money saved up one night and before her pimp showed up, she ran to the bus station and got on the first bus which took her to New Orleans. From there she caught one to Chicago and then another here. She ran out of food money after New Orleans but had some crackers to snack on.

Her parents looked at Kali and said, "were taking her to a hospital. She needs to be checked out completely. Will you come along?" Kali ran and got her purse.

The End