Willing Captive

Story Info
A young man's adventures in a village.
10.6k words
4.66
8.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two people were on the bed, one was 23 and the other was 50. The young man was busy paying homage to the older lady entwined to him. She had a relatively well maintained body, bounteous breasts and wide hips allied to the delicate curve of her belly. Her face was pretty and she had large eyes, a wide nose and soft and not too thick lips.

In the past few months the young man and the lady had been having sex, at least twice or thrice almost every day. Both of them were now nude and the young man was sucking her nipples after having wrestled tongues with her for a while. He now brought his attention to the lower part of her body. He kissed her belly button and went lower to her thighs and finally her vagina. His tongue snaked expertly on to her clit and he sucked and licked it at the same time while tickling her g spot with his fingers. Basanti was in ecstasy not felt for a long time by her. Each time the lad, Kumar surprised her with his inventiveness.

Kumar brought her to a peak twice and found her wet and willing to receive his prick that was now erect and ready. He entered her slowly and moved a little in her. The thrusts grew faster and by now Basanti was lifting her hips in tune with him and also sighing and screaming as she found herself carried away by the pleasure she felt. Soon both moved faster and faster till they exploded together. Basanti had her thighs wrapped around Kumar's hips, squeezing the last ounce of pleasure.

Kumar was a post graduate in Science and was working for his doctorate in Botany. He had come to a remote part of the forest to collect samples for his project. He was going on his motorcycle inside the forest when he had an accident. The accident left him hurt, though not seriously. He was unconscious and unattended by the road side, if one could call the path he went on a road. Luckily, there was very little bleeding and two ladies found him there. They had him carried to their abode, a somewhat large house in the jungle occupied only by the two of them. The ladies, Lajo and Basanti were middle aged and they had a good income even without doing much work. Basanti had been left with a good corpus and had asked her friend Lajo to come over and live with her, once Lajo lost her husband. Basanti had been widowed a year before Lajo Apart from small expenses on upkeep and a maid who came in everyday, their money stayed in their bank account. They had some fields that supplied them a steady income and also most of their simple food requirements. They were able to get a few other provisions they needed from a village nearby. Basanti had asked Lajo to look after the fields and supervise the work there, in order for her not to feel obliged. She paid her a modest salary for her efforts.

The ladies got a doctor to examine Kumar and she found no major injuries. Kumar was a strapping youth, around 6 ft in height and was a regular at his gym. He used to jog for a few kilometres every day and his calf muscles were well developed and his legs were strong. A day later Kumar regained consciousness. He looked around the room and tried to get up from his bed and walk. He felt dizzy the moment he got up and rested again. Basanti came running into the room and steadied him. She told him not to get up as he was unconscious for two days. Kumar was weak as he had not had any food. Basanti brought him some rice kanji and fed him with a spoon. He went to sleep again and did not get up till the next morning.

In the first few days of his stay with the ladies, they had to bathe him as he was still dizzy from the smallest exertion. Initially he was shy as he had to be naked in their presence. However, he got used to it and his shyness went away. One day he was being bathed by Basanti and she removed her sari and was clad in just a blouse and petticoat. Basanti was well endowed, both fore and aft. As she bent forward to pour some water on him, her cleavage was prominently visible and Kumar couldn't help looking at her. Basanti was absorbed in bathing him and did not notice where his eyes went. However, the reaction came somewhere else and he started getting an erection. Basanti noticed that, but faked nonchalance. She turned around to get a towel and Kumar noticed her butt. Basanti had a big and round butt and. Clad as she was in a petticoat, her butt jutted out nicely. She escorted Kumar to his room and wiped him, and helped him put on his clothes.

In a few days Kumar was up and about and was able to look after himself. Basanti stayed near him when he was bathing as she did not want him to hurt himself if he fell, due to dizziness. She remembered his erection and was transported to the past when her husband was with her and active sexually. Kumar's proximity was tempting but she was not sure he had any strength in him and wanted him to recover fully. She was also not sure about how he would react to any sexual advance on her part.

After a month, Kumar was fit and could walk about in the compound. His memory had been affected and he had no idea where he had come from. He was able to eat on his own and the ladies fed him well. They did not want to let him go, considering his mental state and told him to stay with them till he regained his memory. They had his bike brought in and placed in a garage at the back of the house.

One day Basanti went to his room and saw his morning wood. She was impressed by the size of his prick and was tempted. She now decided to seduce him. She bent down and shook him to wake him up. In the process, the sari parted and so did her blouse. Kumar woke up had a good view of her large breasts and his eyes fell on her cleavage. His erection grew in size. Basanti asked him to get up and freshen up. Lajo had gone out for some purchases and the maid had taken a day off.

Soon Kumar had finished with freshening up and he returned. Basanti made him some tea and had a cup herself. After they finished, she took the cups for washing up. After she had washed the cups and the tea vessel, she returned to the drawing room where Kumar was sitting. She talked to him for a while and went to her room.

After a few minutes Basanti called him to her room. She was clad only in a petticoat and blouse and had removed her sari. She was lying on the bed and asked Kumar to sit on it. She asked Kumar whether he was comfortable in her home. Kumar was quite happy as he was in a large house with everything taken care of. He was fed well and was clothed well. The ladies ensured that his comfort was their priority. This was done without any ulterior motive as in rural India, at least, a guest is considered to be God himself.

As a part of hospitality, Basanti had taken it upon herself to fulfil Kumar's sexual needs as well. That was how she justified her seduction. She looked at Kumar and asked him if he remembered being with any woman. Kumar could not remember. Basanti removed her blouse. She hadn't worn a bra and her breasts were bared to his sight. They were large and firm and she had dark nipples. Basanti was a little dusky herself and her body looked very alluring. She asked Kumar to untie her petticoat and she got up and let it drop by the side of the bed. Now Kumar saw her body in the nude for the first time. Her form was extremely attractive. She had large breasts, a midriff that was a little curvy, though not fat, and a rear that was jutting out of the back of her body. She was a picture of voluptuousness and Kumar had no idea why his prick started moving upward automatically. Basanti asked him to undress and he did, like a robot. Now she moved next to him and placed her lips on his. Her lips were soft and Kumar liked the feel. Soon Basanti had her tongue in his mouth. She pushed his head to her breasts and asked him to suck on her nipple. Kumar was getting more and more aroused and his prick was now standing up like a flagpole. Basanti asked him to shed his clothes and lie down next to her. She held his prick for a moment and stopped knowing that he would come if she held it any longer.

She told him to lick her nipples and Kumar paid attention to one and then the other. She asked him to move his face further down licking her navel and then the area just above her crotch. She asked him to move further down and lick her pussy. She had some hair on her and Kumar crossed that and smelt a musky smell emanating from her pussy. Basanti pushed his face down and showed him where to lick. Kumar put out his tongue tentatively and he liked the taste of her pussy. She guided him to her clit and he licked it, an act that made her jump. He liked her reaction and continued till she came and squirted. Basanti asked him to stop and made him get up. She told him to put his prick at the entrance to her vagina and push it into her slowly. Kumar went ahead and inserted it gradually. Soon it was buried to the hilt and Basanti asked him to start moving it inside her. Kumar started a slow updown motion and Basanti lifted her hips in unison with his thrusts. Soon both were immersed in the act and Basanti started screaming in ecstasy, as they moved faster. Her language became coarser and Kumar got more excited. Soon both came in an explosion of pleasure.

Kumar collapsed on top of Basanti spent from their effort. Basanti liked the feel of his semi erect prick in her. She had missed sexual pleasure from the time her husband died suddenly in an accident at the age of 37. She had picked up the pieces of her life and moved on. Kumar provided her an opportunity to experience pleasure again. All these years she had stayed away from men, which is how it normally is in India.

Kumar was still lying on her after five minutes. She gently asked him to dismount. She walked naked into the bathroom attached to her room and started washing herself. After she came back to the room, she saw Kumar still lying on the bed.

She said"Kumar, go wash yourself!"

Kumar went into the bathroom and washed himself. When he returned to the room he saw Basanti lying by her side with her face towards the wall. Her bottom was exposed in all its voluptuousness. It was an exciting sight and young Kumar was aroused. His prick started moving in an upward trajectory. He went and lay down next to her and his prick was lodged against her ass. Basanti could feel the hardness of Kumar against her body. Kumar's hand now crept towards her breast and he pressed her left breast gently. Basanti turned towards him and kissed his lips. Soon both were wrestling tongues. Basanti pushed his head to her breasts and he licked her nipples. He sucked on them and they became stiff.

Basanti said "Go down and lick my pussy!"

Kumar did not need any further prompting. He licked her cunt from top to bottom and sucked and licked on her clit. Basanti came twice. She could not wait any further and said "Kumar, fuck me!"

Basanti was feeling a little adventurous and she asked Kumar to wait while she got on her knees and raised her ass. She asked Kumar to enter her pussy from the rear. Kumar was thrilled and he held on to her ass and entered her. Basanti contracted her vaginal muscles as he entered her giving both of them increased pleasure. After the first round, Kumar did not come too early and both went on for much longer. Basanti came twice this time, but Kumar went on and on. She reached her peak several times and finally Kumar shot his load into her. Basanti was tired and she could barely stay up. She staggered to the bathroom and washed herself. Kumar came behind her and started fondling her ass. Basanti liked what he was doing, but she told him to stop as she wanted a little rest.

Basanti came to the room and put on her clothes. She told Kumar to wait till the next day for some more sex. Kumar's raging hormones would not allow him to stay quiet for long. He told Basanti that he wanted her in the night, which she agreed to reluctantly. However, she told him that she would have sex with him just once. Kumar agreed.

Lajo returned sometime in the afternoon, had lunch and lay down in her room. She got up from her siesta late evening and went to the kitchen to help Basanti cook dinner. Both chatted for a while and wondered how long Kumar would have to stay with them. However, they agreed that he had to recover his memory before he left. After a while the three of them had dinner. Kumar eyed Lajo who was around Basanti's age and was a little better endowed. For the moment he was looking forward to sex with Basanti.

Around 10 they retired and went to their respective rooms. Kumar was looking forward to Basanti's nocturnal rendezvous. She came to him around an hour later. Soon both were lying on the bed with their clothes strewed around the room. Basanti began kissing him and this time she went down on him. She used her tongue well and Kumar was stiff as a board when she was done. Soon he tongued her cunt and nibbled on her clit. Basanti was now completely wet and had come twice.

Kumar was ready to enter her but Basanti told him to sit and slithered down his prick. She started moving up and down and soon Kumar was licking her nipples with tongue whenever he could find them. In less than five minutes both had come and Basanti got up and told him to sleep. She walked to her room after getting dressed quickly.

Lajo had come out of her room and was concealed by a pillar. She saw Basanti leave Kumar's room with a satisfied look on her face. Lajo concluded that Basanti had been fucked by Kumar. She went back to her room and her imagination pictured the scene vividly. She would confront her friend the next day but, for now, she undressed and put her finger on her pussy. Very soon she had an orgasm. Her nipples stood firm and stiff. Her breasts seemed to increase in size. Kumar had come out of his room to have a glass of water and he saw Lajo masturbating in her room through her window. He was awestruck by the sight and the body of Lajo. He knocked at her door and Lajo asked him to come in after a short while. By then she had her lehnga on and her blouse too.

Kumar asked her whether she was okay. Lajo said somewhat hesitantly that she was.

Kumar told her "Lajoji, if you need anything please tell me. I saw from the window that you were masturbating! A beautiful lady like you should never have to do that when I am here."

Lajo turned red due to sheer embarrassment. Kumar went closer to her and held her. He hugged her and moved his hands on her back. Lajo had not been held by a man after her husband had passed away. She put her arms round Kumar and held him. Kumar now fondled her hair lovingly and kissed her face. Soon he placed his lips on hers and kissed her. The dam broke for Lajo and she responded enthusiatically. Soon they were shedding their clothes and Kumar had a good look at her. Lajo was pretty with wide eyes and a full mouth and a slightly wide nose. Her body was slightly plump but had padding at the right places. Kumar was fascinated by her breasts, big and firm, and her butt that projected out nicely. Her hips were wide. Even if Lajo had a tummy bulge, it was minimal. All the work she did at home and in the fields kept her body firm. Kumar placed her gently on the bed and kept kissing her. He paid attention to her mouth, earlobes and her eyes. Lajo had never been given so much attention. Her husband was not a romantic person but nevertheless gave her some sexual satisfaction. Still their coupling was a hurried affair most of the time and done in the dark. Kumar made her feel more wanted.

Kumar now went down on her breasts and her nipples. Slowly and tenderly he fondled her breasts and licked their undersides before he licked her nipples and sucked on them. By now Lajo was getting aroused. She felt her pussy getting wet. Kumar went back to her mouth and kissed her inserting his tongue in her mouth. His prick was now hard and Lajo felt it against her body. Kumar now went down on her and licked her navel before he fondled her pussy with his fingers. His mouth followed kissing her pussy and finding her clit and sucking on it. Lajo had three orgasms and was now impatient to be fucked. She used language Kumar didn't think she would know. She urged him to fuck her and soon Kumar pushed his prick into her sopping wet pussy. Lajo held on to him and wrapped her legs around his hips asking him to fuck her harder. Soon she started raising her hips in tune with his thrusts. They went on for around ten minutes before Kumar shot his load after Lajo had come twice with him. Kumar collapsed on her totally spent. Lajo stroked his hair and his back. She kissed him several times in gratitude for the pleasure he gave her. She asked Kumar to stay for the night. Kumar would have to get up before dawn to ensure against Basanti discovering them together. However, he was still good for another round of fucking, and so was Lajo. She asked him to wait while she went into the bathroom to wash herself. Kumar went after her and watched her wash her pussy. She was surprised to see him but Kumar did not see anything but her body, all curves, big tits and a big ass. He went to her and held her from behind. Just the feel of her body against his stirred his prick. He held her tight from behind and started playing with her tits and feeling her ass. Soon he was fingering her pussy and playing with her clit. Lajo was now wet and could stand it no longer. By now Kumar's prick got erect in no time entered her from behind in a standing position. Lajo was now almost screaming as she felt waves of ecstasy grip her. She came again and again. Kumar too shot his load into her. Soon both calmed down. Kumar removed his prick from her cunt and kissed her once again. He told Lajo that he had to go to his room or Basanti would find out about them. He left quietly and went to his room.

He did not go unnoticed. Basanti had got up and looked out of her window and saw him going towards his room. She wondered why he was going so late in the night back when she had left him a couple of hours back. She went back to sleep and decided she would ask Kumar in the morning.

A few months earlier Lajo was off to the fields and Basanti had housework duty. She finished making breakfast and lunch early as she had to feed Lajo before she went to the fields. Lajo went at around 5 AM. Lajo would be home for lunch and a siesta before going to the fields again. However, today, Basanti had made lunch for her. The maid would help her when she reached the fields after sunrise. The maid's name was Banno. She was around 40 years old. Her husband had left her after ten years of marriage. Banno was built voluptuously and had 38C breasts and wide hips. Even now she would get stares from younger and older men. She was impervious to all of them. Her husband had made her averse to men in general. Banno had developed liking for women. Even now, she felt aroused when she worked with Lajo and Basanti. Like in many fields, there was a small cottage built near the well. This would be used to rest during the afternoon, when it was hot. This cottage was cool as it was made with mud walls and tiles on the roof. Unlike cement, this used to keep the interior cool during summer and warm during winter. Lajo had worked from early morning and wanted to rest for a while. After lunch, she told Banno to also rest and go to work at her home in the evening. There were two cots with mattresses in the hut and a small kitchenette, as also a toilet.

Lajo stretched herself on the bed and was clutching her back as she was in discomfort.

Banno was lying down on her bed but, on seeing Lajo in pain, got up and asked her "What's the matter, memsaab?"

Lajo said "My back is aching. Must have twisted it when working."

Banno told her "It's okay. I will massage it for you and the pain will go away. Let me do it with the mustard oil we have here. I will massage your entire body. It will get you refreshed and ready for work."

Banno told her to remove her clothes so they would not get dirty. Lajo seemed to hesitate but Banno reassured her it was fine. She had massaged many women in the past.