Willing Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While handing it over she bent down and he had a good look at her cleavage and her large breasts. Kumar took it and began drinking it. He was mesmerised by her large breasts. When she moved away from him he saw she had a wide and large butt too. While both Lajo and Basanti were voluptuous and had large breasts and butts, they were not in the same league as Kusum.

Both were wondering how to make the first move. Kusum decided to fake a back sprain. She came back to take the cup. Kumar had by then got up and had gone to the bathroom for a wash and returned.

Kusum appeared to be struggling to stay upright and walk. Kumar asked her what the trouble was. She said "My back got sprained while working in the kitchen. I will wait till the evening and Banno will give me a massage."

Kumar said "I can massage your back. Just lie down on my bed."

Kusum said " No, it is low down in my back and you may be uncomfortable to touch me there."

Kumar assured her that he could do it without any embarassment. Kusum agreed and lay down, lifting her bodice and lowering her skirt from her back. Kumar told her that he would be using oil to massage her. Kusum told him that it would be better if she removed her bodice so that there would be no oil stains on her clothes. Saying that she sat up and removed her bodice with her back to Kumar. Kumar saw her tits were really big and had very little sag. Kusum lay down on her stomach and asked Kumar to lower her skirt below her ass. Kumar removed his own shirt and vest and started massaging her lower back and went up till her shoulders. He used his fingers well and Kusum was getting aroused. Soon she told Kumar that she felt much better but would like to be massaged in front as well. Kumar saw her breasts completely bare. Her waist was almost flat. Kusum removed her skirt also and she was totally nude. Kusum smiled seductively and bent her finger to summon him. Kumar removed the rest of his clothes and joined her on the bed. He kissed her and soon both were wrestling tongues. Kusum was an expert in sex with wide and long experience. She asked Kumar to suck on her nipples and play with her breasts. Kumar was fascinated by her breasts and he took them in his hands and descended on her nipples, sucking one and pressing the other breast. His hands crept downward and he felt the smoothness of her belly and then brought his attention to her pussy. His fingers played with the outer lips before he found her clit. This created and instant reaction and Kusum jumped.

Kumar's mouth followed his fingers and he kissed his way down, stopping at her belly button to lick it and then getting her pussy. He sniffed at her pussy and enjoyed the womanly scent and then he started licking her pussy and sucking at her clit. Kusum had not had sex for a while and this made her jump. She lifted her hips and came several times. Finally she asked Kumar to fuck her without delay. Kumar placed his shaft at the entrance of her vagina and pushed slowly into her knowing that she had not had sex for a while. However, Kusum was well lubricated and his prick went in easily. Soon he pushed his prick in as far as it could go and Kusum asked him to fuck her slowly. Kumar started moving up and down slowly and gradually increased his speed. Kusum was raising her hips in tune with his thrusts and was enjoying herself. She had never been fucked so well. After about ten minutes both came together and Kumar shot his load into her. Both now lay quietly on the bed. Kumar on top of her. Kusum asked him to stay there for some time.

After a few minutes, Kumar got off and lay next to Kusum. He kissed her on her lips and she responded. She asked him to come with her to the bathroom. Both padded across totally nude. Kumar admired her butt, tight and big. Both showered together and Kumar soaped her all over paying special attention to her breasts and her butt. Soon he was erect again and was ready for one more round of fucking.

Kumar went down on Kusum and sucked on her pussy. She was soon having multiple orgasms. Kumar saw she was wet and she asked him to enter her. Kumar entered her from behind and started fucking her with slow strokes. Kusum was enjoying herself and meanwhile Kumar was fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Kusum was in total ecstasy. Kumar started increasing the speed of his strokes and finally came inside her. They separated and again washed and wiped themselves. Soon she was back doing the remaining household tasks with practised efficiency. It was around 10 in the morning when she finished and she went about making breakfast for Kumar. She also ate with him and soon was doing the dishes. Kumar came up behind her and fondled her breasts. Kusum reminded him that he may have to fuck other ladies too! Kumar didn't stop. He was confident of performing in the night. He removed her blouse and her skirt and she was totally nude underneath.

Kusum stopped doing the dishes and asked him to come to his room. She sat on the bed and asked him to stand in front of her. She sucked him expertly without allowing him to come. Finally she let go, made him sit on the bed and straddled him. She sat on his prick and moved up and down, her breasts bobbing about with her movement. Kumar caught them with his hands and fondled them. Kusum came very soon but Kumar had already come twice and could prolong his fucking. After a while he asked her to get down and asked her to lie down. He entered her and fucked her in the missionary position. Kusum came several times and was completely satisfied. She lay down utterly spent and went off to sleep right there. Kumar let her lie there and went about reading a book in the hall. Kusum got up after an hour and discovered her pussy was a little sore from the sex to which she was not accustomed. She went back to her room and came back to cook lunch. Kumar went to the kitchen and gently kissed her and assured her that he was through for the day with her. Kusum kissed him and thanked him for giving her pleasure she had never experienced in her life. They had lunch and rested in their respective rooms.

Meanwhile at the farm, Lajo, Basanti and Banno were resting in the room. After a while both Basanti and Lajo went on either side of Banno and stripped her. They also removed their own clothes and started sucking her breasts. Basanti went down on Banno and licked her pussy and clit. Banno was in delight getting pleasure from two places. She came twice and her body shook in a manner she had not experienced earlier. Soon she was the aggressor and pushed Basanti on the bed and went down on her. Basanti had her tits sucked by Lajo and was soon experiencing multiple orgasms. Finally both went down on Lajo and it was her turn to experience ecstasy.

All three went into a blissful sleep and got up at 4 PM, completed their work and returned home. Before they resumed work, Basanti teased Banno and said it was about time she got fucked by a man. She told her that Kumar was very good in bed and would bring her to peaks she had never experienced. Basanti told her that Kumar was very considerate and would be gentle with her.

Banno told them " Kusum is a hot item. She has been active even after her husband died ten years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if she has already seduced Kumar! But either of you can call her and she will be glad to get fucked by you also!"

The ladies reached home and Kumar greeted them. Kusum came out of the kitchen where she was preparing dinner. She greeted them and went back to work. Soon dinner was ready and all of them ate together. The food was delicious and all complimented Kusum on her cooking.

After dinner was cooked and everyone had gone to their rooms, except for Kusum who was washing the dishes, Basanti went to the kitchen and talked to Kusum for a while. She asked her to come to her room after her work was done.

Kusum did not know why Basanti had called her but went nonetheless after her work was done. Basanti asked her to sit down on a chair and asked her how she was after the first day at work. They chatted about various things, about Kusum's life with her husband, her children and other trivia. Kusum said she had a daughter who had married and was with her husband at a far off place. She would visit her sometimes.

Basanti changed track and asked her "Did you fuck Kumar today?"

Kusum was totally nonplussed and went red in the face. She said "Why are you asking me this?"

Basanti persisted "I know you haven't had sex for quite some time. And Kumar is a strapping young lad. He must have been tempting, especially when we were all away. So please tell the truth or I will call Kumar in front of you and make him tell it."

Kusum confessed that she had indeed been fucked well by Kumar.

Basanti didn't stop there. She asked "How many times did he fuck you?"

Kusum said "Three times."

Basanti said "Great! I want to see what he saw in you! Take off your clothes!"

Kusum hesitated but the look in Basanti's eyes told her that she meant business.

She took off all her clothes and stood before Basanti displaying her voluptuous self. Basanti told her to come nearer and felt her breasts. Kusum was getting aroused and Basanti knew it. Soon her hand crept below and she tickled Kusum's clit. Kusum started writhing about and came several times. Basanti stripped and stood up. Kusum saw that her body was well configured.

Both ladies went for each other. They kissed and Kusum explored Basanti's body with her mouth. She licked Basanti's boobs and then her navel. She finally zeroed on to her clit, licked and sucked on it leaving Basanti in a frenzy. Basanti now returned the compliment by paying attention to Kusum's breasts and then her navel as well as her pussy. Both ladies came several times. Soon it was time for Kusum to go. Basanti told her to send Kumar to Lajo.

She said "Don't try to fuck him or Lajo! You can do that tomorrow!"

Kusum went to Kumar's room and told him to go to Lajo's room after a few minutes. Meanwhile, she went to Lajo's room and told her that Kumar would be coming to her room soon.

Kumar went to Lajo's room after a while and she was waiting for him, all unclothed. Kumar was excited seeing Lajo's voluptuous figure. He stripped quickly and went to her. Soon both were tonguing each other. Kumar went to her breasts and her nipples. Soon he was licking her pussy. Not much later, he entered her and both were vigorously fucking. This was repeated twice that night before Kumar went to his room. Lajo was worn out by the sex she had with Kumar. So was Kumar.

The next day Lajo had a back ache and was not feeling well. She told Basanti that she wanted to rest on that day. However she told Basanti that she would help Kusum with the house work. Basanti asked Kumar to help her with the field work and Kumar readily agreed.

Kumar, Basanti and Banno left for the fields early in the morning. Kumar was very active and helped them with the work. He was a strong lad and could carry loads without any difficulty. They worked for a long time as they had to clear the debris left from the previous crop. As was the practice in farms in India, the straw left from threshing the crop was fed to cows or bullocks that are used in small farms. The dung is used as organic fertiliser. Kumar was impressed by the way nothing was wasted. He had studied about organic farming and liked what he saw. In a portion of the farm, vegetables were grown. The harvest had been good that year and had fetched a good price in the market.

Meanwhile at home, Lajo started working doing various chores and Kusum took care of most of the work. Lajo helped in cooking and they were done by about 10 AM. Lajo went to her room and stretched out. Her back was aching and she called Kusum and asked her to give a massage.

Kusum told her to take off her clothes as they would get messy with the oil she had to use for the massage. Kusum watched as Lajo removed her clothes and exposed her body in its voluptuousness. Lajo lay on her stomach and Kusum started massaging her back. As she moved her hands up and down Lajo's back, Lajo felt a soothing relief and the knots in her back seemed to go. Kusum now concentrated on her butt and this got Lajo aroused. Kusum told Lajo that her clothes were getting messy and that she wanted to remove them. Lajo agreed.

Kusum told Lajo that she would massage her entire body. Seeing the nude form of Kusum was a revelation. Lajo never thought that at her age Kusum would have such a firm body, with bountiful breasts, broad hips and a nicely rounded stomach. Kusum had no excess fat in her body. Lajo too had a beautiful body, with slightly smaller breasts than Kusum's. Overall, for her height, Lajo was a very well configured package.

When Kusum started massaging Lajo's back, she felt a tingle in her body. So did Lajo. She continued massaging her back then went lower to her butt and her thighs and calves. While massaging her thighs, she kept touching Lajo's pussy and this made Lajo feel horny. Soon, Lajo was a quivering mass and she pulled Kusum to herself, massage forgotten. The mature ladies were kissing each other and it was not long before Kusum took the initiative and started licking and sucking the entire length of Lajo's body. First she did her nipples, then her navel and finally she latched on to her pussy. She licked the length of Lajo's pussy and then sucked and licked her clitoris. Lajo came thrice with this alone.

It was time to prepare lunch for those in the farm. Both ladies got together and finished the task in quick time. The time was still 11 AM. They had to leave only by noon. Lajo invited Kusum to her bedroom and this time Lajo serviced Kusum, licking her breasts, her navel and finally her pussy. Lajo came thrice with all this and both ladies rested for a while. Lajo asked Kusum to come with her to the farm.

Meanwhile, it was lunch time at the farm and today, both Kumar and Basanti were keen to get Banno to have heterosexual sex. Basanti decided to go out for a short while to give Banno and Kumar a chance to get acquainted with each other. Kumar chatted with Banno asking her about her life before she came to Lajo and Basanti's home. Banno told him about her experiences and how her husband had mistreated her. His drinking and forcing himself on her made her go off sex for quite some time. Her husband left her and took a mistress far away from where she lived. Her neighbour, a lady around 50 years old came to her place and helped her to come to terms with her husband's leaving her. She was protective of her as she knew men would try to get into her bed the moment they knew that Banno's husband had left her.

One day her neighbour came and found her sad. While Banno did not miss her husband, she missed the companionship. The neighbour whom she called Aunty, asked her why she was sad. Banno told her about her husband had abandoned her for another woman. Aunty was very sympathetic to Banno's plight and gave her a hug. Banno wept and continued to shed tears for some time to come. Aunty consoled her and told her not to feel sad. Soon she kissed her on her cheek and also kissed her lips. Banno was perplexed as she had never been kissed on the lips. Aunty now inserted her tongue into Banno's mouth and asked Banno to do the same to her. Soon both were wrestling tongues. Banno found this very pleasurable. Aunty removed her clothes and stood stark naked in front of Banno. Aunty had a nice and slim body and medium sized breasts. Banno also shed her clothes and Aunty admired her voluptuous body. She sucked on Banno's breasts and soon went down on her pussy. Banno followed likewise and found herself enjoying the sex. It was a torrid session and at the end of it, and after coming a few more times, Banno had become attracted to Aunty and forgotten about her husband and his 'wham bam thank you ma'am' style of sex. Her attraction to men waned until she only wanted sex with females. Aunty and Banno had an affair that lasted for three years.

I shall rest here readers, and shall continue later. A number of questions will be answered later.