Willing Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Lajo had removed all her clothes and Banno also removed her clothes.

She told Lajo "My clothes will get dirty as I have to touch you with my hands and may touch my clothes after that."

Banno had no carnal intentions with Lajo when she offered to massage her but seeing Lajo's body ignited some sexual feelings in her.

Lajo lay on her stomach and Banno admired her buttocks that were projecting out nicely. Banno poured some oil on her palm and started with Lajo's lower back. She rubbed the oil on her back and kneaded it gently. Her hands were soft and started creating a good sensation in Lajo. Soon Lajo started relaxing and now Banno's hands went lower to Lajo's butt. She kneaded Lajo's butt and Lajo asked Banno why she was going there. Banno told her that the seat of the pain was there and not in her back. She asked Lajo to relax and enjoy the massage. Soon Banno went even lower to Lajo's thighs, knees and calves. To massage these areas properly, Lajo had to spread her legs. Banno had a good view of Lajo's pussy. She continued with the backside and then told Lajo to turn over.

Lajo's breasts sprang into view, big, round and reasonably firm. Banno started with Lajo's face and neck and moved down to her shoulders. She moved her hands to her breasts. Lajo seemed to hesitate. Banno reassured her that tension was always in the breasts and kneaded them gently. She toyed with Lajo's nipples and this had its effect on Lajo. Banno knew what she had caused but ignored it and went down lower to Lajo's navel and then to the front of her groin area. She massaged that area but stayed away from Lajo's pussy. Soon she had massaged her thighs and her feet as well as ankles and knees. Lajo started feeling horny but kept quiet, though she could not help biting her lower lip. Banno now put her hands on Lajo's pussy and massaged it. She used her finger to play with her clit and Lajo was lifting her hips unable to control herself. She had a couple of orgasms but Banno was not finished. She sucked and licked Lajo's breasts and then her pussy. She lay on Lajo and rubbed her body against Lajo's. The tribbing of her pussy with Lajo's caused great delight to Lajo and her. Both came with a lot of screams of pleasure. Since the workers had gone away for lunch and a siesta, and would not return for at least three hours, they were safe.

Both kissed each other and went off to sleep. The next day was a repeat of the previous day. However, the massage was dropped and they got to the sex as soon as they reached the room for lunch. Both had shed their clothes. This time Lajo was the aggressor. She pushed Banno on to the bed and licked and sucked on Banno's breasts and her pussy. Banno came twice and roles were reversed. She explored Lajo's body with her hands and tongue and both were sated.

One day Basanti could not make lunch on time and she told Lajo that she would come to the fields with the lunch. Lajo could not object to this. Basanti had said she would come there around 12:15. Normally, the lunch time would start around 11:45 and Lajo and Banno had time of half an hour for their fun and games. However, Basanti came earlier and was there around five minutes to 12. Banno and Lajo had stripped and were busy eating each other at that time. Basanti watched through the window and, though she was no stranger to lesbian sex, she had only one experience in her youth with an older neighbour. As she watched Banno and Lajo in action she found the sight both fascinating and erotic. It had been years since she had experienced any sexual pleasure, except for occasional masturbation.

As she watched the scene before her, Basanti felt a wetness in her nether region and was tempted to join them. She decided to hold herself back and retreated to a nearby tree and sat under it for a while. After about 10 minutes she knocked at the door of the hut and entered when Banno opened it. Both Lajo and she were properly dressed. They had their lunch quietly and Basanti was leaving. She asked Banno to come with her as she said she had some work for her.

Basanti walked ahead and Banno walked behind her. She admired Basanti's ass which swayed gently as she walked ahead. As soon as they reached home, Banno started working on her daily chores. She swept and swabbed the house and then washed the clothes and did the dishes in the kitchen. As Banno was an efficient worker, she completed her work in about 30 minutes. She went to Basanti's room to ask her permission to go home. Basanti was in no mood to let her go. She asked her whether she was happy to work with Lajo and her. Banno merely nodded.

Basanti told her that she needed a massage as she was tired and had a few aches and pains. Banno agreed and fetched some mustard oil from the kitchen. She asked Basanti to remove her clothes and said she would also do likewise to prevent their getting oily. Both ladies stripped and Basanti admired Banno's figure with her high and large breasts as well as her other parts. Banno in turn silently admired her mistress's body. Basanti lay down on her stomach and asked her to begin. Banno started with her waist and went below. She massaged Basanti's feet and ankles and went up to her calves and her thighs. She hesitated at her butt but Basanti asked her to go ahead. Soon Banno was kneading her butt and Basanti was sighing. She told Banno that she was making her feel very good.

Banno went up to her shoulders and upper back and Basanti felt a warm relaxation creep into her body. Banno asked her to turn over and started doing her body feet upward. She did her feet and her legs as also the front of her thighs. She skipped massaging her pussy and went to her waist. She wanted to go up but was hesitant. Basanti told her to massage her breasts as well. Banno kneaded her breasts and tickled her nipples. Now Basanti was wet and she asked Banno to massage her pussy. Banno knew that Basanti was prepared for having sex. She rubbed her pussy and fingered her clit, bringing Basanti to orgasm. She was about to stop but Basanti told her to come to her. She pulled Banno to herself and kissed her on her mouth. She asked Banno to play with her breasts and suck on them. Banno was delighted. She licked and sucked on Basanti's breasts and went down to her pussy. Basanti was in ecstasy and orgasmed several times. She returned the compliment and licked and sucked on all of Banno's body. She brought Banno to orgasm several times. Both ladies were exhausted and slept for an hour. They woke up and went to work.

Basanti told Banno to stay with them as there was a spare room in the back for her.

She said "I saw you with Lajo and that is why I called you back! You are free to go with her in the day, but you must come to me at night!"

In the evening Lajo returned home tired after working in the fields. She rested in her room. When she got up, she saw Banno in the house working in the kitchen with Basanti. Basanti told her that Banno would be living in their home and would work in the fields in the morning with them and at home in the evening. Lajo was happy as Banno would help her with work at home. She waited till Basanti had gone out of the kitchen to her room and told Banno to come to her room in the night.

Banno said "Basanti memsaab has seen us and wants me to go to her room at night! Maybe after she has finished with me and if I am not tired, I will come to you! In any case, we have our fun in the afternoon."

Banno told Lajo what happened in the afternoon when she came home with Basanti. Lajo was excited by what she heard and thought to herself that she would watch Basanti and Banno in the night.

The three ladies went about their work without much ado and like all rural ladies, retired early. The normal bedtime was around 9:15. Normally Basanti was in the habit of reading a book till about 10. Lajo, on the other hand, would go to sleep by about 9:30. Basanti told Banno to come to her room around quarter to 10. Banno tiptoed to Basanti's room at the time and knocked gently at her door. It was open and Banno went in. Soon both ladies had shed their clothes. Lajo saw Banno entering Basanti's room. She went to the window and watched both women remove their clothes. Both had ultra feminine bodies with big breasts and butts and slight tummy bulge. Lajo watched in fascination as Basanti sat on the bed and asked Banno to climb on to her thighs with both legs spread on either side. This brought both pussies in contact with each other. Basanti sucked on Banno's breasts and her nipples for a while. She asked her to get up and pushed her on the bed.

Basanti said "I am going to suck your pussy and drink all the juice in it!"

Banno pulled Basanti to herself and kissed her on her mouth and inserted her tongue into it. Both were engrossed in tongue wrestling. At the same time, they were almost fused to each other, breasts to breasts and thigh to thigh. True to her promise, Basanti made Banno lie on the bed and sucked on her pussy. She licked and sucked on her clit. At the same time she inserted two of her fingers into Banno's pussy and bent one of them upwards, finding her g spot. Banno was beyond any ecstasy she had known and came copiously squirting her juice straight into Basanti's mouth. Basanti licked all of it and told Banno to do the same to her. Banno readily obliged and this time Basanti had several orgasms. Both ladies called it a night and Banno left for her room.

As she was going she saw Lajo who called her to her room. Banno went and quickly stripped. So did Lajo. Now both fell on the bed and were soon doing a 69. Banno told Lajo that she was going to suck her pussy as long as she could. Lajo lay with her legs spread on the bed and Banno sucked her pussy making Lajo come at least thrice. Roles were reversed and Lajo did the same to Banno. Banno was satisfied and went to her room and slept well.

Next day, Basanti said she would go to the fields and asked that Banno come to the field with her lunch. She told Lajo to ensure that Banno completed all the household chores before coming to the fields. She knew that Banno and Lajo would have some fun together before she could do so with Banno in the afternoon.

Banno had her tasks cut out for the morning. She went through them till around 10 AM and rested. Lajo helped her with the tasks and made lunch for Basanti. After 10, both had a cup of tea to refresh themselves.

Lajo told Banno to come to her room. When Banno went there, she saw Lajo naked and lying on her bed. Banno too stripped quickly and fell on Lajo. Banno licked her breasts and went to her pussy. She licked her clit and inserted two fingers into her vagina and found her g spot by bending her fingers upward. Lajo came and flooded her mouth with her juice.

Both then had a shower together and Lajo brought Banno to orgasm by licking her clit after paying tribute to her breasts. They finished their shower quickly and went about packing lunch for Basanti. Lajo winked at Banno and said time for more fun and games!

Basanti was still working when Banno arrived. Banno started doing some work and helped Basanti. They continued till it was time for lunch. The field hands went away to their homes. They would return three hours later. Since the place where they were was at a relatively higher altitude, the weather was temperate. Hence the afternoon sun was not as harsh as elsewhere.

Basanti asked Banno to have lunch with her and asked her to eat her for dessert. Soon both were naked and doing a 69 on the bed. This sated them thoroughly and they lay down on the bed. Both slept well and were up in an hour. This left them enough time for more sex.

So it continued. Life for the three ladies was nothing less than a continuous orgasm. Both Basanti and Lajo knew that Banno was having sex with both but they pretended not to know.

One day Banno said she had to go to her village as her aunt was unwell and there was nobody to take care of her. This aunt was not actually an aunt but someone she called aunty. Both reluctantly allowed her to go and asked her to come back as soon as she could. Banno said she would come soon.

After Banno had gone there was nobody to have sex with for both the ladies. Pleasuring each other was out as they were more like sisters. However, they had a guest in Kumar pop in unexpectedly and they got busy saving him and getting his health back to normal.

We now return to where Basanti saw Kumar go to his room a good two hours after she had left him. Next morning Lajo had gone to the fields and she was alone with Kumar.

She said "Why were you out of your room late last night? Were you fucking Lajo?"

Kumar was taken by surprise and his expression said it all!

Basanti persisted "Was she good in bed? I hope she had a good time. She is closest to me and I want her to be happy. So please answer me."

Kumar said "Am sure she had a good time. She had several orgasms!"

Basanti said "Let's see what you did to her! Show me. Come to my room in 5 minutes."

Basanti went to her room. She removed her clothes and lay down on her bed. Kumar came in 5 minutes later. He removed his clothes and lay down next to her. Basanti asked him to suck on her breasts and Kumar did one and then the other. Her nipples became stiff and stood out. Soon he started focusing his attention lower and his tongue followed his thoughts. Basanti was in ecstasy and she asked him to enter her. Kumar entered her and started moving up and down in her. Basanti tightened her vagina and Kumar found the sensations very pleasurable. Basanti also raised her hips in unison with his thrusts. Soon both came and stopped to catch their breath.

Kumar wanted one more round but Basanti stopped him and said "Lajo also needs some sex. Don't get tired! You need to be strong for her too."

Both had a shower and it was time to go to feed Lajo. Basanti told Kumar "Tell Lajo that I am tired and that I asked you to go. We can surprise her again at night."

So Kumar went to the fields carrying Lajo's lunch and his too. Lajo was busy working and she greeted him when he came. She was supervising the work being done by the labourers. At around noon the workers went away for lunch and would return at 3 PM. Lajo and Kumar went to the hut and had their lunch. Lajo asked him why Basanti had not come. Kumar told her she was tired and told him to go instead of her.

"That's okay, we can eat and rest afterwards. We have three hours before they return!"

Kumar got the promise hidden in that statement immediately. Both ate their lunch quietly but the sexual tension was in the air. Soon after they finished eating, they washed up in the sink and kept away the utensils.

Both came to the bed and words were unnecessary. They removed their clothes and kissed. Soon they were wrestling tongues and while Kumar was caressing Lajo's breasts, her hands crept to his prick that was growing harder and bigger every passing second. Soon Kumar started sucking her nipples and playing with her large breasts. He licked her pussy and they were ready to fuck. Lajo asked him to take her doggy style and he readily obliged. Lajo had learnt to contract her vaginal muscles making the passage tight. Kumar felt his prick enveloped with her flesh and he found himself being milked. After a few minutes of action, both came together and collapsed on the bed.

When they recovered their breath, Lajo asked Kumar whether Basanti knew that he was fucking her. Kumar told her that she not only knew but had encouraged him to have sex with her. He told her that Lajo is a dear friend and deserves happiness. He told Lajo that Basanti loved her dearly. He told her that Basanti knew that he was fucking her. Hence there was no need for hiding anything from each other.

Before Kumar left he fucked Lajo once more. Both were contented and Kumar left for home.

Basanti met him at the door and asked him how he felt after having a session with Lajo. Kumar blushed and Basanti just smiled. She told him that Banno was returning the next day with her aunt.. Kumar had no idea who Banno was. Basanti told him about Banno strategically omitting details of the sex Lajo and she had with her. She told him that Banno was very helpful at home and the fields doing a lot of work. She told him that Banno had promised that her aunt would also chip in with the work, but would work at home and not in the fields.

Lajo returned home tired after working in the fields and had a shower. Basanti made dinner and they sat and ate it. It was around 8 PM when they finished. All three chipped in and finished doing the dishes. Basanti retired to her room and was reading a book. She called out to Kumar and asked him to bring Lajo to her room.

Lajo and Kumar came into her room. She asked them to sit on her bed. She commanded them to remove their clothes and she did the same. Soon all three were naked. Basanti first went to Lajo and kissed her on her lips. Kumar was staring open mouthed. Basanti asked him to come to her and she kissed him too. Kumar started kissing her with his tongue inside her mouth. She

esponded and soon they were immersed in the act. Lajo was an interested spectator, though not for long. She went to Kumar and started playing with his prick that had now grown a fair bit. Kumar left Basanti and went to Lajo. He kissed her and soon was playing with her breasts and sucking on her nipples. Meanwhile Basanti had gone down on Kumar and she took his prick in her mouth. She licked the whole length of his prick. After some time, she sat on Kumar's prick and moved up and down his shaft. Lajo had meanwhile sat on Kumar's face. He applied his tongue to good effect and soon Lajo had orgasm after orgasm. Basanti too had several orgasms too before Kumar released his load into her.

After about 10 minutes and some help from Basanti and Lajo, Kumar was ready again. This time Lajo was under him and he fucked her. At the end of fucking Lajo, Kumar and the two ladies were tired and all three were asleep before they knew it.

Next morning Basanti and Lajo got up by 4 and started working. They made breakfast by 6 and lunch as well. It was going to be a day where a lot of work had to be done. Both ladies were required to be in the fields. Banno and her aunt Kusum were expected in the morning and Banno would also assist them. At around a quarter past 6 they both arrived and went to Banno's room. Both had a shower and were ready for work.

Kumar was still asleep. Lajo and Basanti briefed Kusum about the work expected of her. They told her about Kumar and said he should not be disturbed till about 8. Basanti told Banno about Kumar and how they found him after the accident, his treatment and how he was now active. She also mentioned of his prowess in bed and that he might well be the solution for her aversion to men.

Banno had a word with Kusum about Kumar, including the fact that he was fucking the ladies Basanti and Lajo. At around 8:15, Kusum went to Kumar's room and saw he was awake. She went in and saw he had a big erection under his pyjamas.

Kusum was a big built lady, not fat, but pleasantly plump. She had huge breasts, at least a 42". However, she had not worn a bra in her life, though she had a kind of bustier that village women wear. Over that she wore a choli or blouse. Her lower garment was a ghagra, which is a kind of skirt that covers the wearer till her ankles. She was around 55 and looked younger, despite a few laugh lines and fewer wrinkles. Her hair had greyed very slightly and was mostly black.

She went to the kitchen with pleasant thoughts of the big prick of Kumar. She knew that he had already fucked Basanti and Lajo. Since Banno was off men, at least as of now, she wondered whether she could seduce Kumar today. She brought his tea and gave it to him.

Kumar asked "Who are you?"

She introduced herself as Kusum and said she would be working in the house. She told him that her niece Banno was back and she had come with her. She told him that Banno had gone to the fields with Lajo and Basanti.