All Comments on 'Willing Ch. 06'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Lisa SummersLisa Summersover 14 years agoAuthor
Behind the Story

Hi, Lisa here. This is a pretty long section of the story, but I hope you'll enjoy all the different things going on. The ladies will be coming in for a landing soon. This story has exactly 8 chapters, please stick around to the end!

And here's a small request - PLEASE rate my stories on the 1-5 scale (hopefully '5', but whatever). It seems like about 1 out of every 250 readers takes the time to rate my stories, and that's probably true for other authors. We LOVE your involvement with our stories - rate us fairly, leave a comment, email us a comment - your feedback is how we get paid, frankly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

Lisa- I love it -- thank you! Just a randy guy, but you got me good here!! :)

Esperanza_HidalgoEsperanza_Hidalgoover 14 years ago
Quite Nice

Lisa, you have some gusto girl. I likes bunches and hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good writing.

Lisa, my comment is about the series 1-6, as an avid reader I found your series of stories excellent, I have read some of your other stories and enjoyed all immensely. You are a talented lady, please keep writing, I'll keep reading.

Best Regards

Paul

luvandluckluvandluckalmost 8 years ago

I have been loving the story up until they met that other couple. I was hoping this would be a monogamous love story. I really hope they dont get together with them. I know you can love others and share your love with others and still be monogamous but i dont want to read about it. I just want to read about the two of them and only them together. It just seems unnecessary to add those other two. I hope they arent in the story again. Still like linda and virginias story though and would only like to hear that. Whatever happened to just good old love stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous