All Comments on 'Willing to do Anything Ch. 03'

by LittlestSissy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SissySalinaSissySalina7 months ago

Interesting, waiting to see how it goes from here. This can be a start to a good exercise or a very bad dilemma.

nemanja1503nemanja15037 months ago

Still an amazing story and one I very much look forward to. The only downside was the lack of any serious sexy times. Maybe it would have been better to include the loanshark meeting into this ep and have some fun after it.

But I guess that will be the next episode, looking forward to it ;)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So hot! I can’t wait to read more, I really want to see how he enjoys being taken by Barry!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story telling. It would benefit from third person narration, so as to know more about Barry's motives and other's reactions and thoughts. One important detail that can be incorporated later. If our hero is trying to fix his life and even act correctly, it is obvious he can very simply pick a time to call or visit his parents and actually let them in as to why he is doing what he is doing. They are his parents, after all and it does not make sense that he would mislead them like that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is fantastic, I do hope you will continue xx

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 months ago

I am so loving this story... Needs a little more motivation, and information from Barry, but otherwise very erotic and sexy... muah...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

now next year becoming his sex doll

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous