Willow's Way Ch. 04

Story Info
Willow uses magic to create a living cock for herself, and...
8.3k words
4.75
23.5k
42

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note 1: This is dedicated to MLT17 for requesting this series.

Note 2:

In Chapter 1, Faith tries to seduce and ass fuck Willow, who surprises the aggressive slayer by turning the tables.

In Chapter 2, still the same night, Faith can't get enough of being sodomized in the high school while they are supposed to be on patrol.

In Chapter 3, Faith falls deeper into anal submission to Willow, who fucks her in a graveyard, where Buffy catches them in the act.

* * * * *

"So, you and Faith?" Buffy asked Willow the next day after school, when the two of them were finally alone.

"Yeah, crazy right," Willow said, a little less confident without a strap-on around her waist and a big dick at the fore... which especially instilled her confidence when it was buried deep inside Faith's amazingly resilient asshole.

"I didn't even know you were gay," Buffy said.

"I didn't know for sure either," Willow admitted. She'd always had a crush on Xander and had dated Oz, and had a secret crush on Buffy forever, but after these past few encounters with Faith, there was little doubt she preferred women to men... and she also preferred doing the fucking to being fucked.

"And with Faith of all people," Buffy said, not particularly shocked to see Faith with a girl, as she was obviously a sexually charged woman, but completely astonished to see Willow fucking Faith, and not the other way around. Seeing Willow being so dominant was shocking, almost unbelievable, given her usual shy, somewhat meek, personality. Although on many occasions she'd also seen Willow break out of that stereotypical box and become strong while fighting evil.

"Yeah, I know, even I don't believe it sometimes," Willow said, which was kind of true. Obviously, they were polar opposites.

"Are you two dating?" Buffy asked, wondering if it was just sex. The image of Willow dominating Faith was, for some reason, still vividly sketched in her head, and it made her confusingly wet. She hated to admit it, but it had been incredibly hot to witness.

"We are," Willow said, Faith having agreed to label their relationship as girlfriend and girlfriend... although very reluctantly... but Faith's lust for Willow's cock in her ass had made her willing to agree to things she ordinarily never would.

"Cool," Buffy said, finding it both shocking yet hot. "Just don't let her boss you around."

"Oh, trust me," Willow said, admiring Buffy's body, wondering what it would be like to fuck her too, wondering if, as a slayer like Faith, her asshole too would soon regenerate to virginal. She added, planting the seeds for the slim possibility of fucking her best friend, "I'm the one in charge of our relationship."

"Really?" Buffy asked, even though she had witnessed firsthand Willow fucking Faith, it didn't occur to her that Willow would be the one in charge... even though, in retrospect, it was obvious she'd been last night.

"Yeah, once I push the right buttons, she's actually quite submissive," Willow revealed, then added, planting more seeds, having done some research about sub-domme relationships after that first night, "I've learned that most women in positions of authority tend to become secretly submissive once they go off duty."

"Really?" Buffy asked, realizing that was true for her. Behind the slayer persona she needed to wear almost all the time, when she was alone, or with Angel in the past, she too was submissive... she just wanted to let go and let someone else to be in charge. She wanted just to be used as a slut, a tendency that always confused her and led to her feeling guilty after a night of sexually charged debauchery.

"Yes," Willow continued, unknowingly saying what her best friend was thinking at the moment, "Many women after a long day at work, or in Faith's case a long night, just want to shut off their brain and be told what to do."

"I can't imagine," Buffy lied, even as she felt her cheeks go red at the way Willow's words hit close to home, and she could indeed see that tendency in herself.

Willow noticed Buffy's suddenly flushed face, wondering if this theory she'd read about was true in her case, as she continued planting an abundance of seeds, "Girls like Faith hide their secret submissive side by being a feminist, or in Faith's case, through excessive sexual bravado. She's always been quite the bully in the bedroom, but now she's very relieved she doesn't have to be."

"Seems a bit extreme," Buffy said, as she thought to herself that was absolutely how she often felt.

"It's just a theory," Willow said, acting casual, as if she weren't planting seeds, and perhaps even fertilizing them a bit.

"I just couldn't have fathomed Faith in that..." Buffy paused, then finished, recalling exactly what she'd seen, "...position."

"You couldn't have imagined my being in charge either, could you?" Willow asked, enjoying the slight power shift that was occurring, and the slightly confused fluster on Buffy's face.

"I was a little surprised," Buffy admitted with an awkward smile, as the visual of Willow fucking Faith so aggressively popped back into her head.

"So was I," Willow laughed, "but something very natural came over me when Faith tried to turn me, and before I knew it, I was the one turning her!"

"Turn? Turning?"

"Yeah, she wanted to turn me into her fuck-toy like she had so many others, but instead I turned her into mine," Willow said wickedly, all in that cute, sweet casual way she always spoke.

"Willow!" Buffy gasped at her friend's blatant frankness, plus the wetness leaking into her own panties.

"What?" Willow asked. "I'm just happy I have someone I can share this with! Keeping it a secret was driving me nuts."

"Well, your secret is definitely out of the bag," Buffy said.

"Yeah, it's kind of liberating."

"So it seems," Buffy laughed, happy to see this side of Willow. Happy to see her happy; confident even.

"Mistress, may we please go and fuck now?" Faith asked obsequiously, no longer worried about keeping the secret of her being submissive to Willow, especially since Buffy had already witnessed them in the act. Plus, she needed to get ass fucked right fucking now... which overrode everything else... propriety had never been one of her strong suits.

Buffy shook her head at Faith's brazen request (for want of a stronger word), even while she couldn't help wondering what it would be like to be fucked by Willow... something she'd never remotely considered before seeing what she'd seen last night, and then replaying it in her head over and over and over again ever since. Fuck, I really need to get laid!

"You really are insatiable," Willow said, shaking her head at Buffy in the way an understanding but also condescending girl would when their clueless boyfriend said something stupid or inappropriate.

"But you love fucking me," Faith wheedled, knowing that Willow became a completely different person once a strap-on was around her waist.

"I didn't say I didn't, and yes we will," Willow said, shaking her head some more. "Sorry... duty calls."

"Yeah, I can tell. Then see you tonight at the Bronze?" Buffy asked, noticing for the first time Faith was wearing a dress, also probably for the first time.

"Sure," Willow nodded.

"Let's go, Mistress," Faith said, in her typical impatient tone. Submissive or not, she was accustomed to the world revolving around her and her needs.

"Yeah, yeah," Willow said, "hold your horses... or your twat, or something," possessively taking her hand.

"You're the one who turned me into an addicted ass slut," Faith said wickedly, deliberately loud enough for Buffy to hear... the idea of helping her Mistress to turn her into the bottom bitch definitely appealing.

"I'm going to gape that shit hole so good," Willow replied, also loud enough for Buffy to hear... yet another seed planted.

Buffy shook her head at their nasty talk, as well as noticing Faith's legs were in nylons, and she could see the top of the lace top stockings whenever the wind blew the dress up. Faith wearing a dress and nylons didn't go unnoticed. It was one more way Willow was controlling Faith... which was very impressive. She remembered dressing up as a cheerleader for Angel, as well as the Devil in all red lingerie, and an angel in all white.

"You'd better," Faith said, frustrated by her constant longing for having Willow's dick in her ass, and by feeling longingly empty whenever it wasn't filled.

"I think I created a monster," Willow said shaking her head.

Ten minutes later, Faith was sucking her strap-on cock. "God, you look so good with a mouthful of my dick, you sexy slut."

"Mmmmm," Faith moaned, being called names by Willow really turning her on.

As Willow watched the pretty, the strong, the defiant, the slayer, the conquered, sucking her cock, an idea popped into her head. What if she could learn a spell to make the cock real? Was that possible? It would definitely be something to research.

Faith bobbed on the strap-on, ironically wishing it was a real cock. Being subjected to Willow's dominance with a real throbbing, spurting cock would be the ultimate rush!

"Ready for some butt fucking?" Willow asked as she pulled her (unfortunately fake) cock out of the pretty girl's mouth.

"Yeppers! Just shove it in," Faith said, as she stood up and bent over the bed... the initial pain being an integral part of her sexual thrill of submissive obedience.

"You really are the most insatiable ass slut," Willow said, as she admired Faith's ass bent over so invitingly. Faith was naked except for the thigh high stockings Willow now insisted she always wear.

"Yes, I need your dick in my ass; yes, I love your dick in my ass," Faith babbled, knowing that was what Willow wanted to hear, but also she just wanted that cock in her ass!

"That sounds pathetic," Willow said, slapping Faith's ass.

"True, but you know I love being your ass slut," Faith justified, looking back at Willow, who she'd recently seen as nerdy and meek, but now saw as sexy and strong... weird how perceptions could be turned completely on their head, "I'm even dressing like a preppy bimbo for you!"

"I think those outfits make you look sexy," Willow said, as she stroked her hands down Faith's silky sheer nylon legs.

"I'll dress anyway you want me to," Faith promised, so completely intoxicated with the pleasure Willow constantly gave her. "I'll be your personal live action Barbie ass slut, just so long as you keep fucking me."

"I've never had a Barbie."

"Then just dress me up however you wish, and make me your anal slut Barbie or Heloise or whomever," Faith offered, Willow's hands on her legs feeling nice, but she desperately needed the thrill of a dick reaming her shit hole.

"Very enticing," Willow said, as she positioned her cock at Faith's once again virginal looking asshole.

"Just slam that big fuck dick up your Barbie's shit hole," Faith begged, as Willow teased her rosebud.

"Tonight we're going to the Bronze as a couple," Willow announced, as she slid the entire dick inside Faith's asshole in a single aggressive whomp!

"Yesssssss," Faith moaned loudly, not agreeing to Willow's expectations, but to the thrill of that cock sliding inside her ass... the instant pain-pleasure principal coursing through her body.

"Yes, tonight all of Sunnydale learns you're my girlfriend," Willow asserted, resting her hips against Faith's backside.

"Okay," Faith agreed, knowing that although she didn't really like the label of girlfriend (a label she'd avoided almost her entire life), she was willing to do anything to have Willow's cock in her ass on a regular basis. Plus, she didn't give a flying fuck what anyone else thought of her, and that wouldn't change if people saw her holding hands with a nerd, or even if they saw her bent over a bathroom stall with a nerd's strap-on dick pounding her ass.

"Okay what?" Willow asked, as she did five quick thrusts into Faith's ass... the rush of being in power over her as exciting now as it was the first time.

"Okay, I'll join you on a date," Faith agreed with a moan, as the sudden rough thrusts sent waves both of pleasure and pain through her body. "And you can show me off."

"And you'll dance with me?" Willow asked.

"I'll eat your cunt while you belly dance if you want," Faith said, willing to do anything to continue getting fucked by this nerd fuck stud.

"Well, maybe we won't go that far," Willow smiled, although the idea of having her quietly eat her out under a table while they were sitting with her friends, or maybe fucking her in a bathroom were both turn ons.

"I'm your slut now, Willow, I'll do anything you tell me to," Faith said, knowing how pathetic she sounded, yet she meant it. She couldn't explain why, she didn't understand it... but God was she in major lust with Willow... and she was beginning to worry it was more than just the deep anal drillings. She was beginning to think she was falling for Willow as in being in love.

"Oh yes, I'll be sure to test that theory," Willow said, still sometimes thinking she was living a dream. A quiet nerd... a wallflower for her entire life... she couldn't even get an average guy like Xander to notice her... but she suddenly had one of the hottest girls ever under her thumb... even one of the strongest.... who was declaring complete obedience to her!

"Test away," Faith agreed eagerly, as Willow began ass fucking her.

Willow fucked her for a couple minutes before thinking she should experiment with some new positions. She'd googled anal sex positions for women, and had memorized three for now, planning to explore some more as time went on.

She pulled out just as Faith's moans were increasing, and admired the huge gaping hole that had been puckered tight just a few minutes ago, "Fuck, your ass can just open up for dick!"

"Shove it back in," Faith demanded, hating the emptiness that occurred when Willow's dick abandoned her asshole even for a moment.

"Crawl onto the bed and lie on your stomach," Willow ordered, ready to try one or two of those new positions. This one she thought would be an impressive power position.

"Okay, but you'd better have that cock back in your girlfriend's ass before I can count to one," Faith said, as she quickly obeyed the redhead, using the term 'girlfriend' to encourage her to hurry up and not tease her... oddly enjoying being told what to do... but equally hating that she enjoyed being told what to do. This went against her personal credo of controlling everyone.

"Oh, I'm going to fill that gaping asshole and pound you like the fuck Barbie doll you are," Willow said, as she got onto the bed. "Now spread those ass cheeks wide for your girlfriend's big cock."

"Oh yes, baby," Faith said, anticipation of having the cock buried deep in her ass again swirling inside her.

Willow, recalling the position, positioned her cock at the gaping asshole, so wide her fist could easily fit inside, moved her hands to Faith's shoulder blades, spread her legs slightly to either side of Faith's legs, and slid her cock into the inviting, needy hole.

"Ooooooooh, yes!" Faith moaned, this position allowing the cock to penetrate her at a different angle, bringing new pleasure.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," Willow promised as she began thrusting roughly, her body crashing into Faith's, the cock going as deep as possible into the slayer.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass, Baby, fuck it good," Faith moaned, as the deep hard thrusts she was receiving in this position brought intense pleasure, making her body bounce up to meet each deep penetration.

"You like this, slayer slut?" Willow asked, this position so powerful, so hot, and making Faith bounce up off the bed like a marionette.

"Love it Baby, you're fucking my ass so fucking good," Faith moaned, as her entire body bounced up and down while pleasure rose inside her... an orgasm definitely imminent.

"Your ass was made for my cock," Willow staked her claim, sweat beginning to roll down her forehead, as this was quite the workout.

"And your cock was made for my ass," Faith blurted out, as her orgasm continued its accelerate pace.

"Come, slayer slut, come, my submissive shithole slut," Willow ordered, wicked words flowing out of her mouth with great ease.

"Oh fuck, yes, more," Faith moaned, the name calling, the dominance, the deep drilling, all had her in a lustful frenzy.

"Now, you fucking lesbian ass whore," Willow demanded, her tone vicious as she destroyed Faith's asshole, not bothering with any artsy alliteration.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Faith screamed, the deep pounding, the odd angle, the nasty demands, and the way she was being literally bounced around like she was on a trampoline, making this orgasm even more intense than her previous ones.

"Yes, slut," Willow said, as she kept fucking Faith for another minute before pulling out, discarding the strap-on, flipping over the bigger, stronger girl with relative ease, and sitting on her face.

Faith was dazed and still enjoying the intensity of her orgasm, when she was suddenly staring into Willow's pussy.

"Get eating, slut," Willow ordered, "show me your appreciation for my fucking that asshole of yours."

Mindlessly Faith obeyed, beginning to lick the pussy she was becoming addicted to.

"Good girl," Willow moaned, as she began to grind her wet pussy on the hot girl's face.

Before their shocking role reversal a few days ago, Faith was always the dominant. Faith did the humiliating. To everyone. Yet now the rougher she was used, the more humiliation she was subjected to, the more excited and completely intoxicated and obedient she became. Faith extended her tongue as her nerdy girlfriend ground her sweet delicious wetness all over her face, onto her lips and onto her tongue.

Willow decided to find a spell to grow a real cock, so she could fuck Faith with it, and thus she could cum on and into Faith. This hot image, mixed with Faith's tongue, had her orgasm rising quickly. She reached down, grabbed Faith's head, and really began to grind on the beautiful brunette.

Faith kept licking the best she could, before a gush of wetness soaked her face and teased her tongue.

Willow let out a muffled moan as her orgasm hit. Glancing at the clock, she realized her mother would be home soon. A moment later, she got off Faith and said, "You need to leave."

"That's it?" Faith asked, surprised, feeling a bit like she was just being used. "We were just getting started!"

"I know I'm being abrupt, but my mom will be home soon," Willow said, gazing down upon the pussy-juice-coated face of her hot girlfriend.

"Then let's go to my place," Faith offered, desperate to be fucked again, one time never enough, licking her lips to taste a little more of Willow's cunt cum.

"Meet me at the Bronze at 9:30," Willow said, hoping to find the time to research some new magic, and perhaps to find a way of transforming her strap-on into a real dick... or just a spell that would give her a real dick by inverting her pussy, or something.

"Fuck, you really hate me," Faith sighed, feeling so empty without Willow's cock in her asshole.

"Not exactly. But I do like to hate fuck your ass," Willow said, admiring her slut and the gaping asshole that was already beginning to shrink.

"Then do it," Faith challenged, needing that cock back in her ass.

"I promise; I'm hoping to come up with a great surprise for you tonight, but whether I manage that or not, I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you," Willow guaranteed, even though she wondered who had coined such a stupid and messy sounding phrase.

"You'd better," Faith said, reluctantly accepting she wasn't getting ass fucked anymore at this moment, and now she'd have to spend some time with the Scooby gang tonight.