Willow's Way Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was trying to make a point," Willow said.

"Well, stick your point in my asshole," Faith said, "I'm sure Xander would love to watch."

"Hey, don't draw me into this," Xander objected, throwing his hands up, even though truth be told, of course he'd love to watch that.

"Let's go," Willow said.

"Finally," Faith said, as Cordelia and Buffy moved aside, and Willow and Faith slid out from the table.

"You want to come and join us?" Faith asked Buffy, unlike Willow noticing for the first time her fellow slayer's clothing choice. "It looks like you're dressed for some action."

"No, thank you," Buffy replied demurely, even though a large part of her indeed did want to take part, but no way could she let any of them know... especially Faith. No way could she let the gang know her weakness. That given the chance, she would suck dick and get fucked by a man who knew how to take control... and now she wondered if she'd let a big-dicked woman do what Angel used to do to her.

"Your loss," Faith shrugged, taking Willow by the hand. "I'm about to have my girlfriend's dick so deep in my asshole!"

"Jesus, just go already," Xander said, this entire encounter having done a real number on his manhood.

"Come on," Faith said, pulling Willow away, but not towards an exit, but to the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" Willow asked.

"I can't wait to get back to my place to have your cock in my ass," she said, as she pulled Willow down a hallway.

"You really can't wait?" Willow asked with a smile, loving the power she had over Faith, and having loved every declaration Faith had made to her friends, and having loved seeing the looks of shock on their faces... and, she was pretty sure, the look of curiosity and uncertainty on Buffy's.

"I need your dick in my ass all the fucking time," Faith said.

Willow sighed playfully as they reached the bathroom, "You really are needy."

"Needy for your dick in my shit hole," Faith said as they entered the bathroom, where two girls were standing at the mirror.

Faith ignored them, dragging Willow into the last stall, a wider one, and without even closing the door, lifted up her dress, bent over the toilet using the top for balance, and said needily, "Just shove that cock in my ass, right... fucking... now!"

"Holy shit," one of the girls said, as Willow closed the door.

"Yes, pack my shit," Faith said, playing on the girl's words, not giving a shit, pun intended, that they were listening, "with that big cock you witched into being just for me."

"Maybe not just for you," Willow smiled, as she moved behind Faith.

"You want to fuck Buffy too, don't yoooooou?" Faith moaned, as Willow slid her cock into her ass. The cock was wider than the strap-on, creating a more intense burn.

"I didn't say that," Willow said, as her cock disappeared inside the incredibly tight ass... her own sensations so much more intense with a real cock. With a strap-on, the fucking was about dominance, about power, about humiliation, about giving pleasure... but now while it was still about all those things, she could feel the pleasure as well.

"Or maybe Cordelia, or Xander," Faith continued, as this cock went deeper into her ass than the previous plastic one.

"I didn't say that either," Willow said, now balls deep inside Faith's ass.

"Or maybe those two girls in here we just walked past," Faith said. "I bet they'd suck your dick and take it in the ass."

"Gross," the same girl said.

"Don't knock it until you try it," Faith called out, as Willow began slowly ass fucking her.

"Let's go," the girl said.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass with your big cock," Faith moaned, the extra girth, the extra length creating new pain... new pleasure.

Meanwhile... back at the table....

"Can you believe those two?" Xander asked.

"That was so fucked up," Cordelia said as she looked at Buffy, who seemed to be lost in her own little world.

"Yeah, fucked up," Buffy agreed mindlessly, unable to push the idea of a dominant Willow out of her head. What she saw last night was hot, and had led her to multiple self-manipulated orgasms, but tonight's new revelations had gotten her horny as fuck.

"You okay?" Xander asked.

"Yeah, I just need to go," Buffy said, getting up and drifting away.

Cordelia, also horny as fuck, said, "I'm outta here," as she was already heading to one of her pet's places to sit on her face.

"Yeah, me too," Xander said, more to himself, as he ended up going home alone and jerking off.

Buffy was walking out when she heard a girl ask, "They're fucking in the bathroom?"

"Yeah, right now," another girl said, so Buffy mindlessly changed direction and went towards the bathroom, her head still lost in fog.

At the bathroom, she set up a closed for cleaning sign in front, then quietly walked in as she heard Faith begging for it.

"Oh yes, harder, give it to me harder," Faith moaned, loving this new bigger, fatter, real cock... it enhanced her pleasure greatly.

Buffy quietly walked into the stall two over, closed the door, and sat on the toilet and listened, as she spread her legs and brought her hand to her very wet panties.

"You love it hard, don't you slut?" Willow asked, shifting into dominant mode.

"I'll do anything to have your big cock in my asshole," Faith answered, nothing feeling better than having Willow fucking her there.

Buffy rubbed herself slowly as she listened to the hot, nasty act.

"My next load is going to breed that ass of yours," Willow said, curious what it would feel like to come inside her... having until now only been come in.

"Breed my asshole, fill it with a massive load," Faith said.

"God, your ass is so tight," Willow said, this experience so much more intense than when wearing a strap-on.

"And your cock is so big it's tearing my shit hole apart," Faith moaned, her orgasm rising quickly from the deep anal drilling.

Buffy bit her lip as her orgasm also began to rise, as she listened to the nasty ass fucking, imagining herself being the one getting that dick.

For a couple more minutes Willow slammed her cock deep into Faith's ass, and Faith talked nasty.

Buffy listened intensely, her own orgasm rising, so desperate to be the one getting fucked.

"Oh yes, come in my ass," Faith begged, her own orgasm about to erupt.

"Get ready, slut," Willow said, feeling herself about to come.

Buffy began rubbing faster, her orgasm imminent.

"Fuck," Willow grunted a dozen or so deep thrusts later, as she unloaded her load inside Faith's ass, which sent a rush going up her spine.

"Yes!" Faith screamed, as her own orgasm hit the moment Willow's warm cum began filling her butt hole.

Buffy covered her mouth with her free hand, as she too came from listening to the wicked act.

"Oh fuck, this is so good," Faith cried, as the orgasm spun through her.

"Agreed," Willow said as she stopped, her dick deep inside Faith's cum-filled ass.

"You know we're not done for the night," Faith said, enjoying the brief intimate moment as they both recovered from their orgasms.

"Yeah, I need to discover how many loads I can shoot in a single night," Willow said, curious what that count might be.

"And I need to learn how many different places you can shoot those loads," Faith said.

"Yeah, for starters, your pussy and mouth need deposits," Willow said.

"As do my tits," Faith added. "Let's go to my place and fuck some more."

"Okay," Willow said, pulling out and admiring an even bigger gaped ass... one that looked even hotter and nastier with the white load inside of it.

"You gaped the shit out of me," Faith said.

"I definitely did," Willow did, admiring her cock work.

Faith stood up, pushed Willow against the wall and kissed her, even as she felt a little cum leak out of her ass.

They kissed passionately for a minute as lovers, before Faith broke the kiss and mentioned, "I bet you could fuck Buffy if you wanted. It's obvious she really wants you."

Buffy's eyes went wide.

"You think so?" Willow asked, even though she was thinking the same thing.

"I bet her cunt was leaking like crazy from all our dirty talk," Faith said.

"She did seem a little rattled," Willow agreed, as Buffy was frantically but silently rubbing herself to a second orgasm... once she had her first one, they always seemed to come fast and furious in succession.

"She even dressed up for you," Faith said.

"I noticed that," Willow nodded.

"I bet you could have her right here and now," Faith said, as she placed her hand in Willow's and they began strolling out of the stall.

"Think so?" Willow asked, having been wondering that herself.

"In a heartbeat," Faith said, as they left the bathroom.

"Fuck," Buffy muttered as softly as possible, as she closed her eyes and brought herself to a second orgasm, imagining indeed submitting to Willow.

THE END of Chapter 4.