Willow's Way Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't break my promises," Willow assured her, pulling Faith up and kissing her. "Now get out of here before my mom gets home."

"Fine," Faith said, not really a meeting someone's parents kind of girl... yet she was disappointed at having to leave Willow. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Three hours later... Willow was staring at herself in the mirror wearing only a pair of thigh highs and with an absolutely real ten-inch cock dangling between her legs. It was longer and fatter than her strap-on, and her newly discovered magic spell made it completely replace her pussy. It was so hot! As she stroked her dick... yes, her very own dick!... she felt instant pleasure coursing through her. This was both literally and figuratively quite a rush. Fuck, was she was going to astonish Faith!

Willow arrived at the Bronze early, wearing a dress that was long enough and frilly enough to conceal her new secret weapon, but not by much, and picked a secluded booth with a deliciously wicked idea.

Faith arrived early too, missing Willow so much... not only the sodomy... which she continued using as her excuse to continue seeing Willow and to use the swearword... well, it was one to her... girlfriend. She continued trying to deny her insatiable desire to spend every breathing moment with the nerd. So when she reached the table, Willow was already sitting there looking up at her with her geeky, cute as fuck smile, Faith's ass was already twitching for a fucking, and her heart oddly speeding up, and she asked crudely, continuing her uncaring façade, "Can we leave already, so you can drill my shit hole?"

"No, but you can crawl under the table and between my legs while I wait for my friends," Willow counter-offered wickedly.

"You don't think I will?" Faith demanded, loving to take part in daring wild encounters, and her I-don't-give-a-fuck-what-others-think attitude adding verisimilitude to that philosophy.

"Oh, I know you will," Willow said, before adding, "now get down there and suck my cock."

"Fuck, I love when you talk nasty and tell me what to do," Faith said, her pussy and ass tingling with anticipation of the promised strap-on.

Faith crawled under the table, not even looking around to see if anyone was watching, and crawled between Willow's legs, surprised by how dark it was.

"I have a little surprise for you," Willow said, as she felt Faith's hand touching her nylon-clad knee. "Well, more of a really big surprise for you!"

Faith brought her hand to Willow's strap-on dick and gasped... this toy felt very, very real and very, very big. "Holy shit!"

"Like your surprise?" Willow asked.

"Is this really real?" Faith asked, as she stroked a very big, a very fat, and a very real-feeling cock.

"It is," Willow said.

"How the hell did you manage to create this?" Faith asked, as her mouth watered. She'd never really enjoyed sucking dick, even though she was quite good at it. Usually if she did suck one, she sucked it just long enough to get it hard, wet and ready to go inside of her. But this time she was excited... this made Willow literally the perfect person... a pussy to eat, although it seemed to be replaced at the moment, a dick to suck... and, of course, pillage her asshole.

"Magic," Willow answered. "You like?"

"I love it," Faith said, captivated by this cock she could only vaguely see in the dark, enclosed space... just a little light coming from the dance floor... but it was undeniably huge!

"I expect you to suck it and not say another word until I tell you to, is that clear?" Willow instructed, knowing she had a magic cock, and also somehow a magic spell over the slayer.

"Yes Baby, I'll do anything to please you," Faith said, meaning it. She'd never felt like this before... so consumed with lust... her desire to please and obey controlling her... a strange desire to make Willow happy lingering in the back of her mind.

"Well, get to sucking; my new organ won't suck itself," Willow said, just as she saw Cordelia and Xander walking towards their table.

"Yes, Baby," Faith said, as she opened her mouth and took her lover's cock into her mouth.

"Oooooh," Willow moaned, surprised by the sudden sensations from getting her very own cock sucked, which felt... very different from having her pussy licked. Not better, not worse... just very, very different.

"No Faith?" Xander asked when he reached the table, still finding it so weird that just days after he'd fucked Faith, Willow was now dating her.

"Oh, she's around here somewhere," Willow said, not giving her cock sucker away just yet.

"Xander says you and Faith are a couple," Cordelia said, as they both sat down... that claim seeming impossible to believe. Cordelia was bi, having had a couple of nerds, a cheerleader, a teacher, and her mom's best friend all go down on her in the past few months since she'd turned eighteen... she'd wondered what it would be like to have Buffy or Faith munch on her pussy, or maybe even Willow (she'd learned that both nerds and older women were very eager to please her) begging to eat her pussy.

"We're fucking, yes," Willow said bluntly, wanting to shock Cordelia and Xander... Faith having awakened a dominance in her that incorporated a nasty side and a really blatant I-don't-give-a-fuck-what-others-think attitude. It was all quite liberating.

"Willow!" Xander gasped, shocked by her sudden 180º personality overhaul.

"Shit," Cordelia said, suddenly impressed by the heretofore meek girl.

"What?" Willow shrugged, "that's what we do every day, although...." she paused for dramatic effect.

"Although what?" Cordelia asked dutifully.

"Mostly I ass fuck her, and then sit on her face," Willow revealed wickedly, and also accurately.

Faith was enjoying both the hard, fat flesh and blood-engorged cock in her mouth, already imagining feeling it deep inside her ass, while listening to Willow exercising her wild, wicked tongue.

"Bullshit," Xander said, thinking Willow was full of it.

"You don't believe me? Hey Faith, do you like it in the ass the most, my sexy slut?" Willow asked, peering down at her crotch, and thus also at her cock sucking girlfriend.

Faith reluctantly allowed the throbbing dick to slip out of her mouth to respond, as she continued to stroke it, "Yes, I love it the best when you fuck the shit out of my ass, Baby."

"No way," Xander said, as he bent down, raising the tablecloth to see Faith busy between Willow's legs.

"Privacy," Willow said, knowing it was a silly objection, considering.

"I can't believe it," Xander said, as he sat back up... jealous that Willow had Faith, jealous that Faith had Willow.

"Believe what?" Buffy asked, arriving to join the conversation, unaware that Faith was sucking a recently conjured dick under the table. She had decided to wear a dress and nylons. She told herself it wasn't for Willow, it was just because she wanted to look cute... but....

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Xander said.

"Try me," Buffy said, having gotten to the point where nothing surprised her anymore... although Willow fucking Faith in the ass in the graveyard last night had definitely proved that theory wrong. That had absolutely astonished her!

"As we speak, Faith is under the table eating out Willow," Cordelia announced, wishing Faith was under the table eating her out... suddenly very jealous of the nerd she hadn't usually given the time of day to.

Willow noticed, as she enjoyed having her new cock sucked, that Buffy was wearing a dress and nylons... which couldn't be to impress her, could it? Yes, she wore dresses sometimes... but she hadn't ever seen her in nylons.

"No way," Buffy said, that actually again surprising her. She still couldn't comprehend how Faith had ended up being fucked by Willow. If Willow was being fucked by Faith, that she could have seen as a distinct possibility, but this role reversal of the mouse ruling the lioness seemed impossible. Of course she lived in a world where the impossible became possible all the time... vampires and zombies and such being vanquished by teenaged girls... so this shouldn't have surprised her... yet it did.

"Well, that's not precisely true," Willow said, as the pleasure from Faith's lips wrapped around her cock was really making her feel good.

"So Faith isn't under the table?" Buffy asked, a little confused.

"No, she's definitely under the table and between my legs," Willow moaned, feeling like she was going to come any second as she admired Buffy's sexy outfit. "By the way, you look really hot tonight."

"Oh, it's just something I threw on," Buffy deflected, even though the compliment made her feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"Well, you look amazing," Willow said breathlessly, quite obviously about to come.

Uh, thanks," Buffy said, excited Willow had noticed.

The pleasure from having her cock sucked was suddenly overwhelming her, even as she admired Buffy's sexy attire, which she sensed was definitely for her, she moaned loudly, still maintaining eye contact with one slayer while another one sucked her dick, "Oh fuck, suck it, suck it good!"

"Suck it?" All three nonparticipants gasped in confused unison.

Faith devoured the cock, very impressively able to deep throat it, and eager to get her girlfriend's rocks off.

Willow, wishing to continue shocking her friends, who'd always seen her as meek, or as just a sidekick, the Velma of this other Scooby group, waited until she couldn't hold back anymore, reached her hand under the table, pushed Faith off her cock, and grunted as she erupted all over her face!

Faith had been hoping to swallow this new cock's very first load, but she had no say in the matter as she was suddenly coated with warm, sticky, cum. But even so, the submissive event sent waves of pleasure through her as Willow always knew just how to treat her...as her cum slut... her plaything... her fuck toy.

"Did she just come?" Cordelia asked, "Like a guy?!" even though it was obvious Willow just had, and it oddly made her own pussy suddenly very wet.

"Shit," Xander said, watching the facial expression of Buffy's best friend as her cock had an orgasm... making his own very hard cock flinch in his pants.

Buffy didn't say anything... she just watched Willow cum... curious, intrigued, confused.

Once Willow had unloaded a huge load all over her face, Faith took the dick back into her mouth.

Willow opened her eyes and apologized casually, "Sorry everyone, I just couldn't hold back any longer."

"So we see," Cordelia laughed, finding Willow's odd apology hilarious.

"Hey Buffy, it looks like you were busy too," Willow pointed out, noticing a small tear in her dress, acting like it wasn't weird to have a male orgasm at the table with all her friends looking on.

"Not as busy as you," Buffy smiled, Willow somehow still being Willow.

"Yeah, it's been quite the day," Willow said.

"So I see," Buffy said, as she finally sat down beside Cordelia.

"Come up here, Baby," Willow ordered.

"Sure, Baby," Faith agreed, her face bathed in cum, yet exhibiting no shame at all as she crawled up and took a seat beside her girlfriend.

"Is that actually semen?" Xander asked, "like from a pair of balls?" even though it obviously was.

"A massive load, yep," Faith said, scooping some off her chin and dramatically, noisily, slurping it into her mouth for all to see and hear, and perhaps to marvel at.

"That doesn't even make sense," Xander said, as Buffy looked at Faith's face coated in cum.

"That's so gross," Cordelia said, preferring the taste of pussy to dick, and considering male cum disgusting.

"I disagree," Faith said, scooping some more off her cheek, and this time offering the fingerful to the uppity bitch... another girl she'd planned to top one day before her Willow flip threw all her prior plans into disarray... yet perhaps they could tag team her. She wanted to be with Willow, wanted to be her only real girlfriend, but if her Mistress was game, she could absolutely get behind some tag team domination.

"Gross," Cordelia repeated, pushing Faith's hand away while doing her very best not to come in contact with the offending finger.

"Your loss," Faith shrugged, bringing her finger to her lips and sucking the cum off of it. "Mmmmmm, delicious!"

"So I guess I should explain I've been exploring some dark magic," Willow said.

"And you found a way to give yourself a penis?" Xander asked.

"Actually it's a big, fat, delicious fucking cock," Faith corrected him.

"Are you sure that's safe?" Buffy asked, even as she wondered what Willow would look like with a cock, since she hadn't actually seen it yet. How big was it? Obviously it had produced cum. It sounded so strange, and yet she was secretly intrigued... and her pussy was very, very wet.

"Of course," Willow said, not that there were a lot of stories about this spell ever being used.

"Well, all I know is that nobody fucks me in the ass like my hot girlfriend," Faith said, loving the uncomfortable look on everyone's faces, and yet also wishing to make it clear the two of them were an item.

"Is that so?" Xander said, a little, okay a lot annoyed, since they'd fucked just a couple of days ago.

"Look, I have to admit you were a fine fuck, Xander," Faith said, not at all embarrassed to admit she'd fucked him, "but you're a sheep, while Willow is a mountain lion."

"Faith," Willow said in her usual shy and geeky tone, even as her hand squeezed her leg.

"What?" Faith continued, wanting to make her point as clear as possible, "Look, I've always been a top. I've fucked guys, I've fucked girls, I've fucked guys and girls simultaneously, but I didn't know I was looking for someone just like you."

"Someone like Willow?" Buffy asked, trying to process what was happening between the new couple, as well as her own feelings.

Cordelia was bewildered... she'd always been top bitch at the school... although Faith had slightly challenged that... but now Willow stepping up? No fucking way! This had to be just a show where everyone... or at least Willow and Faith... had written and rehearsed their lines beforehand.

"Yeah, I needed to find someone who could see past my tough, don't give a shit persona, and discover the real me," Faith continued.

"And just who is the real you?" Xander asked, still feeling angry and insulted, since Faith was implying Willow was more of a man than he was.

"I was a submissive slut just looking for a Mistress who could use me as a complete fuck toy," Faith explained bluntly, looking directly at Buffy as she added, "being a slayer puts a girl under a lot of pressure, a lot of always being on, so sometimes it's just nice to let someone else take control, isn't that right Buffy?"

Buffy was partly listening, partly imagining Willow fucking her, God she needed to get laid, but she denied the accusation, even though it was indeed 100% true, "What? No, not at all."

"Then why are your cheeks bright red?" Faith asked. "Are you imagining my sexy girlfriend bending you over a tombstone and fucking your athletic ass?"

"Faith, enough," Buffy said, not about to let the gang know there was even an ounce of credibility in Faith's all-too-accurate words.

Cordelia noticed Buffy's reaction, and wondered if she could turn Buffy into her slut, just like Willow had done to Faith... it was more believable than what was currently happening.

Willow too noticed a flustered Buffy, and wondered if she could have her cake and eat it too... could she succeed in fucking both slayers?

"What?" Faith asked innocently, the cum on her face beginning to dry, and excited to feel Willow's hand slide under her dress, "I needed someone who understood what I needed. Who saw past the façade of my slayer mentality, and saw me as a person with needs."

"The need to get ass fucked?" Cordelia asked.

"Oh, don't act all sweet and innocent," Faith said. "You'd bend over and take Willow's dick in your asshole in a heartbeat."

"Yeah, right; I don't think so," Cordelia scoffed, even though she felt wetness leak into her panties.

"You, just like me, like Buffy, and like most strong-willed women, need to find someone, it could be a man or a woman, who won't take our bullshit, but instead will bend us over and take our shit hole, and just use it like the fuck hole it is," Faith said wickedly.

"This is too much," Buffy said, even though she didn't leave, she was somehow compelled to stay... to listen to more revelations while not giving herself away... her pussy on fire....

"Trust me, it's never too much," Faith said, as Willow slowly rubbed her pussy. "Each of you needs someone to control you in the bedroom, to fuck you like you need to be fucked, to use you as the three-hole cum slut you really are... to literally own you."

As they listened in shock, Faith stood up on her chair, turned around, lifted up her dress to reveal she was wearing thigh high stockings, she wasn't wearing panties, and she had a prominent tattoo saying, Property of Willow Rosenberg.

"No way," Xander and Cordelia gasped in perfect unison.

Buffy stared at it in equal shock... but was speechless.

Faith wiggled her ass for a moment before sitting back down and saying, while squeezing Willow's still hard cock, "Look, I was as shocked and surprised as you were, I mean being topped, dominated, ass fucked, name called and face sat upon by someone as sweet and innocent seeming as Willow was pretty humbling... but it was absolutely what I needed.... Ladies, accept who you are, and the truth will set you free."

When no one responded, even though each seemed to be pondering her analysis, Faith continued, "I mean there's nothing quite like being bent over, and having your shit hole just drilled and gaped."

"Yeah, I don't know if it's Faith's quick slayer body recovery or not, but within a few minutes after every time I ass fuck her, it's like she's a virgin all over again," Willow added, enjoying the stunned silence, as well as Faith's outspoken loyalty.

"Because you have so much experience in fucking asses?" Xander finally challenged, all of this just too much for him and his threatened manhood.

"Well, not yet," Willow said, making eye contact with Buffy, who quickly looked away.

"And I need my asshole plundered again pretty fucking soon," Faith said.

"Well, I'm just happy you two are happy," Buffy said, trying to act casual, even as a pang of jealousy coursed through her, "we all are, aren't we?"

"Yeah, I've never been happier," Xander said, dripping with sarcasm.

"Whatever floats your boat," Cordelia shrugged, more focused on the possibility of turning Buffy, just like Willow had done to Faith.

"Fuck, I need this cock now," Faith declared to all, as she bent down, lifted up Willow's skirt and took it back in her mouth... completely shamelessly.

Willow pushed Faith's head back up and said sternly, wanting to put on a show for Buffy, perhaps for Cordelia too, fucking that bitch would be so much fun, "Did I give you permission to suck my cock?"

"I'm sorry, Baby; I just need your cock so badddddd," Faith said like a bitch in heat... which... well... she was.

"Not in front of my friends," Willow said. "Everyone, I'm sorry about my pet. Ever since I took her ass she's been insatiable."

"You're the one who turned me into a submissive, ass taking, cock begging, cunt eating bimbo slave," Faith said wickedly, wanting to turn Willow on while putting on a show for the others. "Please, I need you to fuck my shit hole with your delicious new cock, and then to cum inside it."

"Fine," Willow sighed dramatically. "Sorry, I'd better take care of her before she tries riding me right here and now."

"Oh, may I?" Faith asked, willing to straddle Willow right here, and lower her ass onto the big, fat cock.