Willow's Surprise Creampie Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then suddenly, I froze; my eyes shot wide open under my blindfold. 

The realization that something wasn't right exploded in my mind. A hard cock. Hard, again. Already. Too soon. Is that even possible? Unlikely for sure, not a third time in a row—twice was rare. Something's off here, Damon... how can he be that hard? Maybe Viagra or something? Oh, my god... is this even Damon? What's happening?

"Pierre's" cock—Damon's or someone's—pressed through my folds into my vagina, sliding smoothly along my cum-coated walls. I rolled my head back and moaned involuntarily as I felt the fullness of hard man meat penetrate me, sending sparks of ecstasy through my loins. 

But, despite the moment's high, my mind raced. Conflicting thoughts, confusion, and spiraling emotions swam through me. 

I mentally rolled through my recent impressions and sensations. Hard cocks, all ejaculating—one cock, or more? I was sure I had felt fresh, unfucked cocks. Fake accents with different voices—maybe a cover for multiple men instead of only Damon. Or instead of Damon? Oh my god, is he even one of the three men? Would he do that to me? Would he do that for me? Or maybe it is Damon somehow. I have no idea who... which.. if ANY, is my boyfriend! 

I didn't know who, what, or how; I was confused, horny, alarmed, and excited all at once. I relished the feeling of the iron staff thrusting inside me, but part of me thought I should confront or challenge Damon and whoever was fucking me—call out, demand to know what was going on. Yet I also wanted to continue, embrace it, and revel in the sexual pleasure. Play the game out, pretend I didn't know it wasn't Damon all three times. If at all, I shuddered.

The growing fire of arousal in my groin, however, soon rendered my emotional conflicts moot. Damon plus other men—or only other men. It ceased to matter by that point because I was getting off knowing my fantasy—that I was being fucked by strangers, tied, blindfolded, and naked, helpless to do anything—was being played out for real.

Whatever the situation, whatever happened and was still happening, I was already in the middle of it. Stopping wouldn't change that or the pleasures I'd already experienced. And I was relishing the cock pumping inside my wet, palpitating pussy—Damon or not, it felt fantastic, and I wanted more. So I played the game. Lived my fantasy.

I pretended to struggle and protest in a fake, playful way. My soaring libido was in overdrive, and my pussy and body were on fire, overwhelming any rational objections that tried to surface. I would deal with issues and questions later. 

My heart thudded, and my breath got ragged—from the physical stimulation and the psychological and emotional excitement of being taken openly in public by a stranger. A third orgasm trembled through me, drawn out and spiking in intensity in ways I hadn't experienced before. I felt my vagina clamp tightly on the iron shaft inside me, rippling along its length, caressing and encouraging it. 

I moaned, "Oh, yeah, so... mmm." My abs contracted and shuddered uncontrollably.

The man—"Pierre," whoever that really was—grunted, and I felt his semen shoot into me—far more than someone who'd already cum. I loved it. Loved knowing I was wanted, sexy, and turned men on, that they got as much pleasure as I did fucking me naked in the woods.

Before "Pierre" pulled out, my heart skipped a beat as I was startled by another man speaking beside me. I hadn't heard him approach. "Bellissimo, what a treasure here in the forest," the new man said, his accent pseudo-Italian. I twitched as his hand unexpectedly cupped my breast, and I turned my head in that direction.

I had no time to say anything before "Pierre" concurred and pulled his cock out of my pussy. "Mmm, qui, and 'ze feels so good as 'ze looks." He stroked the inside of my thighs, apparently taking a lingering gander at my sodden, just-fucked and still-gaping pussy.

Then I jumped as yet another voice spoke from my other side, using an exaggerated British voice. "I dare say we have quite the lovely young maiden here, don't we? I must admit, I do find her ever so attractive." I flipped my blindfolded head to that side. Someone's lips kissed and suckled my nipple. Multiple men, definitely—I wonder if Damon is even one of them.

Then I heard more crunching footsteps and the voices of additional men, some using fake accents, others just speaking. My belly flip-flopped, and I gasped with uncertainty. More men, more than one more. I tensed with anticipation, with arousal, and sexual hunger as the men approached. 

Before I could fully process what was happening—and what was sure to happen—hands and lips began touching me all over my body, my lips, boobs, belly, legs, face, hair, feet, pussy. I couldn't tell how many or where they were, whose touch belonged to whom. The physical and mental sensations were overwhelming. 

Surprise, confusion, and arousal washed over me at being caressed and groped by so many men at once. Panic battled against arousal, my heart raced, and my skin tingled. 

But then my pussy gushed with juices, mixing and diluting the three loads of cum inside me. Fuck, I don't know what to do.... but I'm so turned on—I love this. I should struggle, stop it. Or... not. This is what I dreamed of. I'm living my fantasy; this is incredible. My entire body shuddered in ecstasy.

A cacophony of sounds—moaning, sucking, talking, whispering—augmented my physical stimulations. As if in the distance, I faintly heard Damon's familiar voice quietly penetrate the sound milieu. "So many strangers loving your body, pampering you; you're gorgeous and obscenely sexy, so indulge, yield to your fantasy." 

Damon's words caused electric jolts of pleasure to vibrate through me, and knowing he was there gave me a sense of safety and allowed me to let go and freely succumb to the debauchery.

My body responded to each touch, stroke, lick, and kiss—quivering and tingling. A firm, hard cock pressed into me. I moaned, feeling the fullness stretching my pussy open, deep into my dripping vagina. Hands caressed my thighs, my arms, my lips. An erect penis solicited my hand's attention, and I instinctively grasped and jerked it within the constraints of my binds. A splatter of cum splashed on my tits, then a hand rubbed it into my skin and nipples. 

Other hands caressed and mashed my boobs, feeling their fullness. Someone lightly bit my nipple and stretched it out before releasing and letting it snap back, then suckled it like a baby. Fingers rubbed my clit, triggering an instant build-up and orgasm, but I had no time to come down before another began roiling deep inside me. The cock inside me erupted, then the man pulled out, and I felt several additional swirls of wet semen paint my labia and pubes. 

That cock was replaced by another without pause, which thrust forcefully for less than a minute before swelling and exploding inside me. The stranger pulled out, and within seconds, yet another throbbing pole slipped smoothly into my sodden pussy. The near-continuous pummeling of dicks in my vagina caused me to moan loudly and thrash against my restraints as I rode seemingly endless waves of rapture. 

The turgid staff inside me palpably spasmed and shot jets of thick semen into the accumulated liquid already in me. Cock after cock penetrated me, pleasured me, and ejaculated into me. All pumped globs of warm sperm deep inside my vagina, filling me with cum, joining their liquids with mine. As I was repeatedly fucked, hands, lips, and tongues continuously roamed over my body, stimulating and coddling me.

I became lost in the euphoria, the ecstasy, as torrents of pleasure coursed through me and radiated out of me. I swung my head from side to side, gasping and moaning with rapture, surprise, and release, drifting from one orgasm into another until it seemed like I was continuously cumming, losing touch with anything but the sexual sensations. My body was on fire. My pussy craved more cock each time someone pulled out. Semen drained out of my flooded vagina with each withdrawal.

Time ceased. There was only the hedonism, debauchery, the sex. Ongoing, unremitting, surreal, and out of control. My skin was on fire, and my body quaked with tremors, want, and surging pleasure. Another dick pressed into me—a thick one—and stretched my vagina wide. Someone inserted a fingertip into my butt, gently probing inside, which caused electric waves to ripple over me and my vagina to clamp down on the dick that was currently pummeling me.

Hands and cockheads smeared the liquids coating my vulva, perineum, anus, and ass cheeks. Lips, tongues, hands, and fingers manipulated my clit, nipples, and breasts, sending shockwaves deep into my pussy. I pulled wildly against my bonds, which created tension and leverage to clench and undulate my muscles. Another penis pounded into me and erupted... another pulled out and coated my pubes and belly.

I moaned with pleasure and cried out with continual orgasms, panting with a racing heart. Someone's tongue scraped between my labia and circled my clit before being replaced by a pulsing dick. And always hands, lips, tongues, caressing, tickling, pleasuring. Swarming over my body like some sort of multi-limbed creature. A creature designed and created to stimulate me. Service me. Be satisfied by me. 

I felt the tip of someone's dick press against my mouth, and I automatically tried to take it into my lips, tried to swirl my tongue, and suck it into my wet mouth. The angle was too difficult because of the chair's shape, so I couldn't properly suck him off and he pulled out. A man—probably the same guy—kissed me fervently on the lips before kissing his way down to my nipples, which held his attention admirably. 

I had no sense of time or the number of men, orgasms, or ejaculations. I swam through a fog of unabated sexual stimulation, repeatedly reaching peaks of ecstasy, tremors of pleasure, and gushing wetness. Cock after cock penetrated my gaping pussy and filled me with cum. Lips licked, sucked, bit, and tickled. Fingers pulled, caressed, rubbed, and fingered all my holes. My body quaked and shuddered, and I moaned with euphoric delight.

Eventually, the men's ministrations subsided. One last penis ejaculated deep into my overflowing vagina, then pulled out with a gush of semen. Leaving me empty. A last kiss on my nipple signaled the final contact. Many footsteps crunched away as the conglomeration of testosterone left the clearing. Men murmured, laughed, coughed—their sounds faded into the distance. I panted, and my breasts heaved with heavy breaths as I listened to their fading sounds of jollity.

I was left alone in my chair with my legs spread open, naked in the warm sunshine, globs of cum bubbling out of my pussy. Perspiration coated my skin, and the wetness of my leaking, semen-filled tunnel ran down over my anal star to the chair below. My heart pounded with residual excitement, and I took deep breaths to gradually slow my breathing. I relaxed and floated on memories of ecstasy, my mind drifting to no place in particular. I was sated, blissful—still both wired and exhausted at once.

Several minutes passed before my reverie was interrupted by Damon's voice.

"Hey, there, beautiful," Damon said. "That was abso-fucking-lutely crazy incredible. I mean, mind-blowingly hot. Just... amazing in all respects." His finger traced my cheek and along my jaw. "How 'bout you? What you expected?"

I blew a huge sigh, smiled, and shook my head. "Expected? Not even remotely." I chuckled. "Not in my wildest dreams—no fantasy has come even close to this." I moved my blindfolded head around as if looking for Damon. "Who were those guys? I assume you set this up, that you know them." I wondered if he was going to take off my blindfold and untie me or make me wait for something. I could wait; I was in no rush.

"Yeah, guilty as charged." Damon ran his finger around one of my nipples. "They are friends from my old frat. I've known them for years—all great guys, perfect to join us in our little game."

"I'm a little afraid to ask, but just how many of these 'great guys' were here? It seemed like a whole platoon of little erect soldiers left tributes in my feminine repository."

Damon chuckled. "Now, there's a kinky image. As for numbers, there were eleven, plus me, of course. But I think one or two might have double-dipped and left bonus deposits in you. Or on you."

"What did you tell them about what we were doing? I mean, it's kind of a weird ask, I would think."

"I stuck pretty much with the truth and told them it was our fantasy for you to be taken by many men while helpless and that you wanted to do it in real life."

"Well, that's a bit of a stretch; I wanted to ROLE PLAY my fantasy, not actually do it."

"But you loved it, didn't you? Every minute of it, every cock, every orgasm. Didn't you?"

"Touché—got me there," I smiled. "Once I got over the initial shock and a bit of panic, it was the most amazing sexual experience I've ever had. Incredible." I paused and lifted a hand against my straps. "So, going to untie me?"

"Of course. But not yet. I'm gonna go say goodbye to my buddies and connect a bit about this whole thing. They'll be all abuzz and want to relay their experiences and reactions." Damon tweaked my nipple, causing me to jump. "I think you should enjoy sitting out here a bit longer, all jizzed-up, naked, and sexy; revel in the moment. Keep presenting this positively amazing vision a while longer."

I didn't really have a choice, and I enjoyed the solitude, sun, and forest now that I knew I was safe and my unplanned gangbang was over. I nodded and smiled. "You're the boss here. You know where to find me."


"Well, enjoy the beautiful day. I shouldn't be too long." His footfalls crunched away from me, then stopped. "And behave yourself this time." He laughed and disappeared.

I sighed, closed my eyes under my blindfold, and relaxed in the warm sun. After a few minutes, I started to doze. But I perked awake at the sound of someone approaching from the opposite side of where Damon had gone. I could make out two voices, both of which sounded male.

They were coming toward me. I sat motionless, wondering what was happening—whether Damon was up to something again. I waited, curious, a bit nervous, and keyed up.

Footsteps stumbled into the clearing, followed by a male voice by the forest edge. "Whoa, Connor—look! In that chair, a woman, and she's... like, totally naked. Just sitting there... right in the open. Wild."

A second voice, presumably Connor, was full of wonder, "Yeah, and she's majorly awesome."

A flash of panic surged through my chest. Fuck, it sounds like I've got uninvited company. Shit. What should I do here? When's Damon coming back?

"But what's she doin' here?" Connor said quietly. "Looks like she's tied up." I could hear the alarm in his voice. "You think she's been kidnapped or something? What should we do, Sam? Think it's dangerous around here?"

"I dunno. I don't see anyone... maybe we should see if she's ok." Sam said.

"Yeah, good idea. But we gotta keep a good lookout in case whoever tied her up comes back. It could be some sort of cult ritual or a kidnapping thing."

I heard the men—maybe boys, late teens by their speech—creep closer. I imagined them wildly looking around to see if anyone was there. "I don't think anyone is here," Connor whispered loudly. "But what's she doing here? How'd she get here?"

"We should go closer," Sam said under his breath. "And... ask her if she's ok... why she's here like this. Naked. And tied up."

I listened to the boys' whispers, hearing most of what they were saying but keeping quiet. A mix of trepidation, curiosity, arousal, and concern swirled through my emotions.

I'd had a few minutes to settle back to Earth after my gangbang, and rational thoughts began permeating my fog of sexual euphoria. They might do something unpredictable, even hurt me. Oh, shit, I hadn't thought of that. Actual strangers, not Damon's buddies... what'll they do?

I heard the crunch of their footsteps as the boys approached me. "Miss? Um... you ok here?" Connor stammered nervously.

I nodded affirmatively and said nothing.

"Ask if she's been kidnapped," Sam whispered to Connor. "Ask if crazy men tied her like this, if they're coming back, ask if she's in danger—"

"Quiet," Connor interrupted. "Let me talk." Then, he dropped his voice lower and whispered to Sam. "But, woah, I mean, just look at her; we can see everything... her tits and pussy and everything. She's so hot; man, this is amazing."

"Duh, I can see that," whispered Sam. "But why's she here? Ask how she got here."

I listened to the exchange, relaxing somewhat, as the boys appeared more concerned and curious than potentially dangerous. I felt a flutter in my belly in response to their lascivious interest in me and because part of me wanted to see if they might be emboldened to join in some sexual fun.

"Um... er, hey, Miss?" Connor said. I cocked my blindfolded head in response. "Erm, so... have you been kidnapped or something? So you need us to untie you?"

I silently shook my head, indicating no.

I heard the consternation and confusion in the boys' voices. Sam whispered, "I don't get it. She's just sitting there, naked. She's gotta know we can see everything. But why doesn't she want to be untied?"

"Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either," Connor said. "Maybe she likes doing this? Likes people to see her like this?" He paused. "That's so hot. Never seen anything like it, not even in porn."

A warm glow seeped through my tummy. Ah, at last they're getting past the 'freak out' moment and acting like proper horny young men.

A crunch of footsteps and a much closer voice. "Fuck, Connor, look at her snatch—I think I see jizz seeping out. It's all over the chair under her butt."

"Shit, you're right. Think that's what it is? It's like she just got fucked." Connor's whispered replies had become close to a usual speaking level. "And there's more on her; look at her tits and thighs."

I resisted the urge to add a snarky, "You know I can hear you."

"Um, so, Miss? Why're you here if you haven't been kidnapped and don't want to be untied?"

"To fuck," I stated matter-of-factly.

"You... to what?" Sam said. "What do you mean, 'to fuck?' You're tied up here in the woods to fuck?"

I bit my lip to keep from smiling. "Yes." A quiver of arousal flipped in my belly as I sensed the probability of sexual contact increase.

"I don't get it," Connor said. "You say... what do you mean you're here to fuck? To fuck who?" Connor asked. "There's no one here. And how can you fuck if you're tied up in a chair?"

"Hang on," Sam said. "Do you mean someone is supposed to fuck you in the chair? Fuck you while you're tied up?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Are you waiting for someone? To come here and have sex?" I think it was Sam again; his excitement changed the pitch of his voice.

"Or not waiting for someone to come here," I said. "Maybe just waiting."

"Waiting... to have sex?" Connor was starting to click. "But not someone... you mean, sex... like with someone who's already here?" His faltering query was distorted by a tremulous quaver in his voice. This guy is so cute; I wonder what he looks like.

"You mean, waiting for us to fuck you?" Sam asked incredulously. "Really? Like us... here? Is that what you want?"

"Whatyou want is what's important," I said. "I'm just here, waiting. Ready. What do you want to do?"