Willow's Surprise Creampie Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," Connor muttered. "Ok, so you mean if we want to fuck you—like right now, here—we can just do that? That's ok?"

"Yes."

The two teens met my simple reply with furious and fervent whispering. Crunches of movement and a shadow across my face indicated the boys had moved right up next to me.

"So, if I wanted to touch your tit, um, I could do that?" Connor asked. A hand tentatively brushed across my breast. "Like this?"

"Mmm, yes."

A second hand—I couldn't be sure if it was Connor's or Sam's—started squeezing and stroking my other tit. Both boys murmured appreciatively. Someone's hand stroked down along my belly and cupped my pussy. I trembled in response, enjoying the cautious, curious exploration of my body by the two apparently inexperienced young men. I pressed my pelvis forward within the restrictions of my straps to indicate approval.

"She's really wet—and slippery," Sam said, sliding his finger along between my folds. A second hand joined Sam's on my pussy, and both boys stroked, tickled, rubbed, and explored my vulva, occasionally rubbing my clit, which sent shocks of energy through me.

After a minute or so of exploration, a finger finally parted my inner labia and penetrated my sodden vagina. "Woah, really slippery. And warm," said—I think—Connor.

"Let me feel," said Sam, replacing Connor's finger. "Damn, this is so cool. And I'm getting so horny, I can't believe this." The boys alternated fingering me, caressing my boobs, even having some sensual suckles on my nipples. More whispering, unintelligible but sounding earnest. 

They had apparently abandoned any concerns for my safety and accepted my situation. In their obvious arousal and astonishment, how or why I was there seemed no longer relevant. I had become a toy for them, a sexy, naked woman who was here—miraculously—for them to play with, use, explore, and, amazingly, fuck. At least, I hoped so; I was getting aroused by them despite my recent hedonistic odyssey.

Connor must have won the verbal coin toss. "Ok, so, wow." His voice came from directly in front of me. I heard the clang of a buckle and assumed he had dropped his pants. "I can't believe this; I'm really about to fuck a girl, right here. This is awesome."

I realized, belatedly, that both teens were not only inexperienced; Connor, at least, was likely a virgin. What a story they will have to tell.

Connor's hard cockhead pressed against my labia, then moved around, sliding and tentatively probing. I realized he was not lubing himself up but instead seeking my opening.

"A little bit higher," I offered. "Press forward and up."

The lad happily accepted my direction. Connor's penis pressed against my vaginal entrance, paused, then slipped inside my slippery, drenched tunnel. I felt his dick pulsing, and his body trembled as he pushed deeper, paused, then further in until our pubic hair met.

"Wow, I did it," Connor exclaimed proudly. "I'm in her pussy, all the way in."

"That's really cool," Sam said. "Congrats, my man. So, go ahead, don't just stand there. Start fucking her already."

Without replying, Connor pulled mostly out, pressed back in, and then started thrusting forcefully. "Fuck," he said to the world. "This feels so great." 

Less than two minutes passed before Connor suddenly pushed forward and held himself hard inside me, his body quivering. I felt his cock swell, and a blast of semen erupted inside me. "Oh, yeah, fuck... ooh," he grunted. 

"Damn," Connor said and pulled his still mostly hard dick out of me. I felt strands of cum that must have stretched from his still oozing cock drop onto my thighs. "That was fantastic." 

"Yeah, it sure looked it. Ok, my turn," Sam said to the sound of feet shuffling. "Out of the way." 

For a moment, no one touched me or said anything. I waited, wondering what they were doing. "What are you waiting for, man?" Connor murmured from my side. "Go on, stick it in her."

"Don't rush me, asshole; I'll do it when I'm ready." Sam sounded like he was in front of me, facing me. I pictured him in my mind's eye, standing with his stiff cock out and ready, drinking in the sight of my naked, well-fucked body. "I want to remember everything about this moment," Sam continued. "This is the most incredible sight I've ever seen. Way better than my other time." Seemed like Sam was the more experienced novice.

Sam's moment of reflection was short-lived, however, as his libido decided he'd had enough viewing. He didn't touch me anywhere with his hands; the next contact I felt was the tip of his turgid erection pressing between my swollen pussy lips. His aim was true, and he forcefully shoved into me, sliding easily along my inordinately lubricated walls. I contracted my pelvis to meet his solid thrusts and smiled as he grabbed the sides of my hips to get a better, deeper angle.

Hands—I think Connor's, or maybe both guys—swarmed over my boobs, abs, thighs, pulled my nipples, squeezed my tits. Sam pummeled my pussy with wild grunts of pleasure, causing fiery waves of energy to surge in my loins. He was a worked-up horny teen, however, and it was not long before he gripped my hips, howled, and ejaculated. 

Sam's cock spasmed as he erupted first in my vagina, then pulled out and painted my belly and pussy with several more ropes of semen. He smeared his efforts with his dick, sliding in and around my puffy labia and matted pubes. I felt warm gratification at his enjoyment of my body.

"Awesome," cried Connor. "Fuck man, that is so hot. I'm so fucking horny seeing that, I'm gonna have another go. Move over."

Connor stroked my thighs. He spread the mix of cum and pussy juices around my lips and pressed his finger into my vagina, sliding in and out several times. Then my vagina rippled as he slammed his turgid dick into me and started vigorously pumping in and out. Again. Shit, these guys are like the energizer bunnies; not sure if this is a quick recovery or if he never went soft.

My body responded to the rapid-fire pummeling by undulating and gyrating, and my vagina gripped Connor's steely rod with each thrust. My uneven breath joined his unintelligible grunting for the marginally longer time he took that second time before climaxing—under three minutes at most. But his goal was not to prolong the experience but to enjoy getting off. He clenched his ass and launched what felt like a massive quantity of cum deep inside me. This time, he stayed in until he began to soften and plopped out.

I waited for the inevitable. Didn't have to wait long. Unsurprisingly, Sam decided to enjoy a second round as well. I don't remember guys springing back this fast—it must be youth and the excitement of the whole situation.

Sam's cock filled me, and, like his buddy, he pounded away with fervor and abandon. I was starting to feel uncomfortable from being tied for so long and some soreness in my vagina, so I was not disappointed with his lack of endurance. He injected me with cum, and he didn't pull out that time, likely wanting to enjoy the feeling of being inside a warm, wet pussy as long as he could.

Lips on my nipples drew my focus from my pussy, as Connor licked and suckled each boob in turn. "Just giving some thank you kisses," he muttered, mouth full of tit. His gentle nibbles felt warm and comforting.

I felt lines of cum draining out of my vagina, across my perineum, and over my puckered anus. Presumably, the chair below was a mess of gloppy cum from all the men's loads that day. I smiled at the thought. Then, my reverie was interrupted.

"Ok, guys, the party's over." Damon's voice suddenly booming in the clearing startled all three of us.

"Shit!" Connor and Sam said in unison. 

"Oh, fuck... we're busted, let's get out of here," Sam said. I heard the scramble of feet and the clinking of belts.

"We didn't do this," Connor called out, panic in his voice. "We found her like this—she said we could fuck her. Really." I could picture them scrambling to dress, terrified at being caught, literally with their pants down.

"Yeah, she was just like this—someone else tied her," Sam added, his voice trembling. "It wasn't us, swear to god. Don't hurt us, we're sorry."

"Hey, calm down; you're not in trouble here," Damon said. "Chill, you did exactly what she wanted—what we planned to happen." His voice was patient and reassuring. "This was a good thing. Seriously."

"Rea... really? Sam said, his voice still shaky. "You wanted people to just come by and fuck her? She wanted it too?"

"So... you tied her up like this?" Connor added, still bewildered. "All naked and... out here in the open?"

"We did, yes," Damon said as he crunched over to me. I felt his hands on my blindfold, then squinted against the bright light as he pulled it off. 

My eyes took a minute to adjust before I could focus clearly. I first saw Damon's face, eyes crinkled and dancing with amusement. Then I looked at Connor and Sam, two men in their late teens or maybe twenty, standing with bewildered expressions as they looked from me to Damon. Neither looked as I expected—not better or worse, just different—their faces didn't match their voices as I'd pictured them. 

I had no idea who was who, but it didn't matter anyway. I smiled, making eye contact with my studs for the only time that day. Part of me kind of wished I hadn't seen them, and they had stayed as unknown, anonymous fucking-me strangers. But it was fine.

"Hope you had fun, boys," I said. "I imagine you have quite the story to tell your buddies now. But it's time for you to move along. Bye-bye."

"Uh, yeah, ok," one of the boys said—it sounded like Connor. "Fun... yeah... unbelievable, really." The guys exchanged glances. "Well, so long. Um, bye. And... er, thanks." They turned and quickly left.

I looked at Damon. "Untie me now, please." As he undid my straps, I stretched, rubbed my wrists, then stood shakily. My legs tingled, partially asleep. Globs of cum diluted with pussy juice poured out of my vagina and streamed down my legs. Evidently, gravity seems to be functioning just fine. I smeared the sticky liquid on my thighs in a futile attempt to mop up without a cloth. 

I gave up the effort and looked at Damon, my eyes gleaming. "How long were you watching?"

"Saw most of it, at least all the fucking; they were touching your tits and whispering when I got here." Damon's eyes flared with arousal. "The whole thing was pretty hot—hot seeing them fucking you and cool that they really were passing strangers. An added bonus to the day." 

Damon paused, reflecting, then shook his head. "Man, imagine what it was like for them. How amazing. What a priceless treasure to add to their spank-bank memories. They'll be mentally reliving this day—with one hand—for decades." He laughed at his own turn of phrase.

I chuckled, then nodded towards the hidden cameras and back to Damon. "Speaking of reliving the day, I can't wait to see for myself." I grinned lasciviously. My nipples hardened with arousal at the thought despite being sexually exhausted. To watch myself living out my wildest fantasy, see myself naked, fucked by multiple strangers... a shiver ran through my body, belly, and rippled into my pussy. 

I met Damon's eyes, bit my lip sensuously, and tilted my head. "So... I was wondering if you'd like to hang out tonight... maybe watch a video or something." I pursed my lips as if remembering something. "I hear there's a brand new video with an incredibly hot babe getting up to all sorts of kinky sex. Living Fantasies, I think it's called."

"I've heard it's amazing, one of the best." Damon smiled, his gaze roving up and down my naked body. "It's a date." 

We kissed. I cupped Damon's bulging crotch, and he squeezed my bare ass. I dressed. We packed up and left the clearing, taking with us a lifetime of erotic memories—and the cameras—with us.

END