Willow's Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith smiled to herself, as she knew within a few minutes she'd be deep inside this nerd's virgin asshole.

They arrived in Faith's room at the motel, and Faith said, "Give me a couple minutes, okay?" She occupied a two-room suite, and she disappeared into her bedroom.

"Sure," Willow agreed, looking around at the minimalist furnishings and décor, which seemed to fit Faith's minimalist personality perfectly.

Faith got undressed, grabbed a strap-on from her cupboard of toys that included three strap-ons (the one she chose for tonight was the smallest, for a virgin asshole like Willow's), and she lubed it generously. Often she just tore an asshole apart, but Willow was in the circle, and she'd have to see her again constantly, so she decided just to get her addicted to having a cock in her ass and later on take it from there.

Willow wandered around the nondescript motel room, which gave her few clues into Faith's life, until Faith walked into the room, naked and carrying a strap-on in her hand.

Faith explained as she savoured the shocked look on Willow's face, "I figured I'd thank you for helping me out the best way I can."

"Excuse me?" Willow asked as she slyly admired the unbelievably fit body of this slayer... she'd seen Buffy naked many times (only in mundane situations), and she wasn't comparing the two, other than to conclude that slayers had perfect bodies.

And strong, toned legs.

Plus firm, perky tits with diamond-hard nipples.

Not to mention asses that were meant for nothing more or less than to be slapped and fucked.

Willow also noted the strap-on in Faith's hand. Truth was, she'd been considering ordering one online just in case an opportunity just like this one presented itself... her desire to fuck an ass becoming more and more intense while she'd fantasized about doing just that over the past two or three weeks... but she was worried her Mom would receive the package, and knowing her Mom she would open it. And of course then would freak... totally... out!

"Don't pretend you haven't been fantasizing about doing this," Faith said knowingly, having seen this same look of shock many times before, and then every single time that look had soon been replaced by curiosity or lust... usually both.

"About fucking you with a strap-on?" Willow asked, surprising herself as much as the dominant seductress. Seizing this sudden window of opportunity, she added, "Absolutely. Many times."

"Yeah, right," Faith scoffed. "You're a natural bottom bitch, and I'm an anal slayer."

Willow countered, surprising herself yet again, but her anger at seeing Faith fuck Zander today was surging up again, and it had her ready to fight... or perhaps to fuck, "Only one bitch is getting her asshole fucked tonight, and it's going to be you."

"Yeah, right," Faith laughed, a little surprised, but more amused by the nerd's stubbornness. It would make breaking in her asshole even more fun.

"You think you can just turn anyone at all into your meek little fuck toy, don't you?" Willow asked rhetorically, anger burning inside her for the way Faith had always treated her, the way Faith was stealing Buffy from her, and the way she had stolen Zander away from her and fucked him! And that she hadn't done it behind her back was pure happenstance.

"That's exactly been my experience," Faith shrugged, accustomed to a weak protest or brief resistance... this meek little mouse rearing up as if she were a fierce (but no doubt declawed and fangless) tiger was new and fun... it broke the monotony of all those quick, effortless ass slayings. Her perfect body was usually all it took, although her sultry voice and dominant persona certainly didn't hurt.

"Well, tonight the tables shall turn," Willow said, catching Faith by surprise by quickly snatching the strap-on harness from her hand.

"Little girl, you couldn't fuck me if I bent over and guided that toy to my ass," Faith said, continuing to push the nerd, still certain this would be the ultimate ass slaying once she broke the nerd.

"Try me," Willow said, as she put the harness on.

"At least take off your clothes for me," Faith said. "Let's see that baby girl's body."

Willow was habitually insecure about her body, although Buffy had stressed on many occasions that she had a great one, and she shouldn't hide it behind the nerdy attire she always wore. "Sure," Willow acceded, the adrenaline from her anger washing away her usual insecurities.

Willow slipped out of her dress but kept her pantyhose and panties on; the tiny breasts on her athletic body never needed a bra. "You don't get to see my pussy until after you've become my little begging bitch."

"Or until I bend you over that table over there, rip those pantyhose in pieces, tug those panties aside, and ream your asshole like there's no tomorrow," Faith retorted, not at all threatened by this nerd, even with all her strong talk... which was all it was... talk.

Unlike Willow's opinion about her, in Faith's mind she walked the walk, and she was supremely confident that Willow couldn't even stumble into her ass by accident. So Faith teasingly bent over, offering up her pretty, tight, virgin asshole and looking forward to watching the nerd chicken out, and then end up with that same strap-on buried in her own virgin asshole, where it belonged.

Willow was transported by a sexually fueled adrenaline rush, still mixed with some anger and pent up frustration, and topped off by the excitement of finally having the chance to fuck a slayer... especially in the ass, as she virtually leapt to her rightful place behind this hot, smug, arrogant bitch. It was time to put her in her place, and to reclaim Buffy, Zander and herself.

Willow paused to admire that ass. Fuck, it was a great ass!

Faith looked back and saw the nerd hesitate. I knew it! The baby chick didn't have the balls to go any further. She said smugly, misreading Willow badly, "I told you that you couldn't do it!"

"Not to worry. I'm just taking a moment to admire my new slut's asshole before I break it in, thus making you my ass slut," Willow said, sharply slapping the overconfident slayer's ass.

"Is that all you got?" Faith asked, continuing to challenge the nerd, preferring her sex rough whether she was ass fucking someone, or at the rare times she allowed a guy to pound her pussy.

"Oh, I got a lot more, you little slut," Willow said, another rush of adrenaline coursing through her, enhanced by this dumb bitch continuing to challenge her while thinking she wouldn't do it. She'd fucking show her.

"Yeah, sure, sure," Faith continued her taunts, still not buying what Willow was selling. "I'll even spread my ass cheeks for you to give you easy access." And she did.

"That thoughtful gesture is very much appreciated. For it's time for the top to be topped," Willow took charge confidently, as she placed her hands firmly on top of Faith's, pushed herself forward, and slid the thin cock all the way inside the slayer's ass.

"Oh my God!" Faith gasped, as she felt her asshole being violated by the nerd, while she discovered she'd been wrong... so very wrong.

"Do you like that, Faith?" Willow took her own turn at taunting as the cock disappeared between the so-called seductress's ass cheeks. "Do you like my cock buried in your asshole?"

Faith was confused... rattled... taken completely off guard.

The bloody nerd had actually slid the fucking cock in her ASS!

Faith was confused also by the new feelings invading her consciousness. She loved sex. Loved fucking someone. Loved the sexual energy coursing through her whenever she deflowered a guy or a girl... it was always a better rush and a bigger orgasm than getting fucked... but this new feeling was different. She couldn't explain why, but her body was on fire!

And Willow? She was surfing the waves of nearly the biggest adrenaline rush ever! It was almost as powerful as the one she'd felt when successfully casting her first spells. She was in charge here, and she was loving it. With 'her' cock lodged deep in Faith's ass, she asked jubilantly, "Still think I won't do it?"

"I can barely feel it," Faith bluffed, trying to retain some resemblance of control, even while her ass was on fire and her body was swirling with strange surreal sensations.

"Is that so?" Willow asked, taking that as a challenge, and she bucked her hips roughly into her pet.

"Ooooooh," Faith moaned uncontrollably, her body's involuntary reactions betraying her.

"You like this dick in your tight asshole, don't you!" Willow demanded as she began bucking her hips and fucking Faith wildly... each deep thrust sending waves of pleasure through them both.

Hearing the meek nerd using dirty language and being irresistibly dominant was both shocking and arousing... this was the way she usually spoke as she dominated a new ass. And it wasn't just the words, or the tone of voice she was using, it was her attitude... a primal force that couldn't be faked, it had to come naturally! She almost swooned, and she never swooned!

"Answer me, bitch," Willow demanded.

"I can barely even feel you," Faith lied in a timid voice, continuing desperately to hang onto even an ounce of her dignity, as she was vigorously sodomized by this meek witch who went largely unnoticed by... well, everyone. She was literally the poster child for wallflowers.

"Oh, you can feel this all right," Willow insisted, seeing right through Faith's weak attempt at remaining in control. "You love me fucking your ass!"

"Then if you're going to fuck it, fucking fuck it," Faith cried out in desperation, trying to pretend she wasn't enjoying this, but nevertheless actually wanting it harder... deeper... while trying to act like she was just play acting for Willow.

"You want it rough, slut?"

"Yeah wallflower, show me what you got," Faith growled, looking back at her with a smug, defiant smirk.

"Wallflower?" Willow asked, hating that term, hating being ignored. As she began slamming into Faith's asshole ferociously, she realized she was releasing years of pent-up anger at being constantly ignored and underestimated (like Faith had done to her). She was seizing this moment to reverse not only her relationship with Faith, but with the world! No more Little Miss Nice Girl. No, henceforward she was going to take what she wanted!

"Oh fuck, Willow," Faith moaned, the intensity of the pleasure inside her washing away her strong persona, as the nerd really began to ream her asshole... just like she had planned to do to Willow just a few minutes ago... how quickly the tide had turned!

"Beg for it, bitch," Willow said, pausing deep inside Faith's asshole.

"Just fuck me and get it over with," Faith groaned, not wishing to give the nerd the satisfaction of hearing her admit she'd been turned... that she was enjoying this... even if her constant moans or the odd word betrayed her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Willow smirked sarcastically. "Poor thing. You're really hating this, aren't you?"

"You can't ever fuck me like I can fuck you," Faith bragged, continuing to challenge the nerd even as she knew she was already bottom bitch to this amazing witch-girl.

"Tell you what," Willow said. "If you don't come within five minutes I'll remove this cock and let you fuck me with it; but if you come in five minutes or less, then you'll serve as my slayer slut whenever I have the urge to drill this asshole."

"You're on," Faith said, suddenly knowing she'd get to fuck the cute nerd's asshole. She could easily last for five minutes.

"Get ready slut," Willow said, just as confident that she could have this bitch moaning and begging to come in less than five minutes... she couldn't explain why, but she could just feel Faith's sexual aura, and her witchy intuition knew she'd be broken easily... Fuck, she'd already taken the cock in her ass, and she hadn't struggled at all to get it out again. "Okay, my current and future slut, your five minutes begins in... three... two... one... Just try and resist me!"

"Let me know when you're done," Faith said a minute later, acting as if the cock pounding her ass was having absolutely no effect on her state of arousal.

"No worries, you'll know," Willow said as she began really reaming Faith's asshole, "you'll be trembling like your body is the epicentre of a major earthquake."

"Uh-huh," Faith said, desperately holding back another moan as Willow's hard, deep thrusts sent pulses of pleasure through her very core. She realized this was actually going to be a very tough five minutes.

"Oh yeah, you're so blasé, aren't you?" Willow taunted. "Your own body is betraying you. It's giving into the pleasure. It's surrendering itself to me."

"Yeah, as if I'd let a meek little witch like you win," Faith said, really focusing on not letting out any of her moans, even as each deep thrust continued compounding the explosive sensations inside her. This was easily the most intense sexual encounter she'd ever experienced, but there was no way she'd let Willow know... No way she'd give in to the pleasure building inside her.

"Your body has already told me that I'll win," Willow said, her confidence growing with each deep hard thrust... her body on fire with the power of her dominance.

"Oooooooh, I don't... think so," Faith frustratedly moaned, trying to fight against the pleasure, yet the nerd was fucking right... her body was betraying her!

"Superb acting, my slut. That was so believable," Willow said, slamming into the slayer with all her might. "You'll soon be my little ass slut and pussy muncher whenever I summon you." The idea of ordering Faith to eat her pussy was also a big turn-on... Oz was pretty good at it but according to erotica, women were way better, because they understood a feminine body better.

"I don't eat pussy," Faith denied, again with a moan. She never had. Sure, she'd had women eat her pussy, but she'd never returned the favour.

"And you also don't take it in your asshole," Willow smirked, the rush of being a top was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. This was power!

"Not for much longer," Faith said, unsure how long it had been since the bet was made.

"Until you come like crazy and become my pet slayer forever?" Willow asked, knowing this bitch was close to an apocalyptic eruption... she could just sense it. "You're right."

"Oh God, dammit," Faith moaned. "I give up! Please don't stop!"

"Don't stop what?" Willow asked, loving this sudden weak side of Faith begging her.

"Don't stop fucking my ass," Faith moaned, since she could feel an orgasm rising, and she no longer felt like she could possibly control it. The pleasure was all-consuming, and she could no longer do anything but give in to the moment.

"Because you're my ass slut," Willow said, pausing deep inside her... pushing the slayer's limits to the brink.

"Don't fucking stop," Faith demanded, the sudden halt like a terrible cold shower. She was willing to agree to anything Willow said, to have this burgeoning orgasm erupting inside her. "YES! I'm your ass slut."

"As well as my own personal fuck toy?" Willow pushed as she resumed fucking her slut.

"Yes, yes, I'll be your fuck toy," Faith agreed. "I'll be your ass slut; I'll eat your cunt anytime you want. Just fuck the shit out of me RIGHT NOW!"

"Such a good girl," Willow crooned, feeling an orgasm rising inside herself as well, from the sexual rush of dominating and ass fucking Faith.

"Oh God yes Willow, give it to me, give it to me hard," Faith moaned wildly, although that short sentence took over thirty seconds for her to utter... her orgasm imminent.

"Come, my slutty ass-taking slayer slut," Willow cried. "Come from taking this nerdy wallflower's cock up your shit hole!"

"It's my strap-on," Faith clarified as if it mattered, as she then erupted. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

"With a mere two and a half minutes to spare," Willow teased without slowing down in the slayer's ass.

That was only two and a half minutes? Faith vaguely asked herself, as her head went foggy and pleasure coursed through her very core... easily the most intense and satisfying orgasm in her entire life.

Willow's sexual adrenaline rush had her near the brink too, so after a few more deep thrusts, she pulled out, and noticed the small gaped inviting asshole... all made by her rough fucking. It was so sexy and she already was imagining gaping that asshole with a bigger cock.

But horny as fuck from the dominant slaying, Willow unfastened the harness, ripped her pantyhose at the seam just like Faith had earlier suggested would happen, spun the orgasming slut around, roughly guided her to her knees and ordered, as she guided the hot slayer to her pussy, "Lick my cunt, slayer slut."

Still in an orgasmic daze, Faith obeyed, licking the witch's hairy pussy, her scent so strong that it enveloped her in further erotic bliss. Faith licked, even as the long-lasting orgasm inside her continued touching down like a dozen tornados.

"Good slut," Willow moaned, looking down and seeing Faith lapping away at her pussy equally as exhilarating, or a really close second, as deep fucking her ass.

Faith licked, suddenly determined to get this amazing... Mistress? Is that what she was now?... off.

Willow was already so fucking close she didn't need much tongue action before she was moaning and panting, and in under a minute, with still a few seconds remaining in the original five minute challenge, she was baptizing her brand new pet... her very first pet... with a massive gush of her cunt cum. "Yesssss," Willow moaned.

By now completely won over, Faith hungrily lapped up the sweet flood of the nerd's cum, surprised by how good it tasted... wondering why she'd resisted tasting this nectar for all the time she'd been eaten herself.

Willow, her knees weak from orgasm, let go of Faith's head and stumbled back into a chair.

Faith watched her coming, and simply enjoyed the last remnants of her own orgasm as she tried to make sense of what had just transpired. How the fuck had this seemingly meek nerd given her the fuck of her life?

After a couple minutes Faith sat up and admitted, "Shit Willow, you're quite the stud!"

Willow looked up at Faith dripping in sweat, realizing she too was quite sweaty from the amazing workout, and promised, "Oh, that was just the beginning, my sexy slayer slut."

"You really like alliteration, don't you?" Faith observed, her orgasm still hanging on inside her, although she sure as fuck wouldn't be keeping any of the commitments she'd made during her rapture. No way she was going to be little Willow's fuck toy.

"Almost as much as I enjoyed slaying a slayer," Willow smiled, as she stood up and leaned over the surprised slayer. "But don't you have any larger cocks?"

Faith realized that this moment was the tipping point. If she was ever going to end this whatever-it-was with Willow, it would have to be right now. But did she really want to end it? From the moment she'd given up on all her insane resistance, she had received pleasure unlike she had ever before... and al from this seemingly meek nerd! And God, did she want to be fucked again! To be dominated again. She replied, "I have two larger ones in my room."

"Go get them," Willow ordered. "This night is just getting started. You have an asshole that desperately needs gaping."

THE END... for now.

12