All Comments on 'Willow's Way Ch. 01'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sign54Sign54over 3 years ago
Hot

These two are pretty. I have a huge crush on Willow in particular.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Excellent

The idea of this happening between Faith and Willow is delicious. I would absolutely love to read a sequel!

RemecRemecover 3 years ago

Totally loved it...I like tales where people who kind of need taken down a notch get the tables turned on them. If you revisit this fandom, maybe our newly confident Willow can see about setting Cordelia back from her self-erected pedestal (either with or without Faith's help)?

HappeningfishHappeningfishover 3 years ago
Xander

Not to be petty but it is Xander. Other than that i loved the story and i never read or particulary like fanfic.

I only read thjnbone because it was you writing it. Great job from a buffy fan.

DuvyDuvyover 3 years ago
Amazing.

I'm not a huge Buffy fan but this is an amazing tale of tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Something different from you - the use of characters not of your own creation. Nice work. LOVED having Willow take Faith like that - definitely put her in her place. Might make a good series if you have plans for any more.

BiceptualBiceptualover 3 years ago

Very nice. How about a sequel where Willow uses her magic to give herself a dick, and uses it on Faith and Cordie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love your writing, but could you stop referring to yourself?

Seriously, the first time or two was cute. Even a few of the stories where you place yourself as the protagonist were interesting. Now it seems half your characters read your work.

That is lazy. It also breaks the fourth wall of your atort and takes us out of the world you are creating so convincingly just so you can wink at us. Far too amateurish for a writer of your quality.

Stop it please. If we are reading your work and like it, we know where to find more. If you want to advertise, do it somewhere else.

partisan59partisan59over 3 years ago
Buffy?

Wouldn't mind a chapter where she goes after Buffy.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Enjoyable Romp

Nice short 2 page romp. Loved it.

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

630. I had a hard time getting into this one-too much detail in the beginning. But the end was interesting and seems to portend a hot continuation. Not too interested in witches and the supernatural, however.

PanzerKurtPanzerKurt5 months ago

La migliore serie anale di sempre

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES