Willy, Holly, and His Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you want to fuck him?" Willy asked hoarsely.

"God yes! I would have too. I would have fucked them all if they wanted me. But my dad was there."

Willy was on top of her in a second pounding away between her thighs into her bald pussy. "What did you do?" he asked as he thrust his hot rod up her channel.

"I went upstairs and jilled off," she answered, "while watching them through my window. They are all so much more manlier than you. I imagined they all took me one after the other including your dad. When I came I was thinking about him."

Willy started spurting right when she gave him that admission. He was so hot though that his cock never flagged and after a few seconds rest he continued to pound into her now sloppy pussy. "You like thinking about me fucking all those old guys?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes," Willy admitted simply as he pumped between her legs.

"Even your dad?"

"Especially him."

"Do you think he wants to fuck me? He's such a man, Willy. Not like you."

"I know he does," Willy told her.

"He's told you?"

"Yes."

"When?" she asked.

"We jerk off together and talk about you," Willy admitted his face turning red and his cock starting to strain harder inside her.

"You masturbate together? And talk about me?" she asked starting to breathe hard herself.

"Yes. And look at your pictures."

"Oh god, Willy. Your dad wants to fuck me? I'm thinking about fucking me right now. Can you imagine him sliding his dick in me. When he saw my tits I could the bulge in his shirts grow. Is he big, Willy?"

"Yes, he's big and hairy."

"God, Willy. Can you imagine him fucking me with his big hairy cock?"

"Yes," Willy groaned and began filling her with cum again which caused Holly to cum with him. After they had both calmed a bit they disentangled and Holly snuggled up close to her fiancé.

"Does your dad cum when you guys jerk off?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah," Willy answered, his face turning red remembering where his dad had been cumming lately.

"What does he say?"

"He talks about how much he likes your tits...and your ass. Lately he talks about fucking you...fucking them."

Holly gulped. "I could tell he likes my tits. I'd like to show them to him, Willy. I'd like to give him a good long look. Do you think he'd like that?"

"I'm sure," Willy said quickly. "I'll see if he wants to have dinner tomorrow."

The next night Willy and Holly went over to his dad's place for dinner. Holly wore a sundress, that Willy had mentioned his dad liked, with sandals and nothing else underneath. She was so excited her nipples were digging hard into the fabric and her thighs were sticky with her juices. William certainly noticed; she could feel his eyes roaming over her tits and her ass.

"Dad, Holly has something to show you," Willy said during dinner. They had talked about it beforehand and decided this was the best way to assure William that Willy was okay with what Holly was going to do.

"Oh? What is it?" he asked between bites. Holly stood up slowly and walked around the table towards him. He remained seated and looked up at her expectantly. She took a deep breath and then lowered the two straps on her dress exposing her magnificent breasts to his gaze. She just stood there watching his eyes dart from one round globe to the other. He leaned closer and breathed in hard enjoying the scent of her arousal.

After what seemed like an eternity of no one speaking he leaned back in his chair and sighed. "Do you like them Mr. Preston? I don't think you got a proper look at them last time."

"They're beautiful my dear. Exquisite."

She reached down, more emboldened and raised the hem of her dress, exposing her bald pussy. Then, stepping out of her sandal, she but a bare foot on his chair between his thighs so that her toes brushed the large bulge at his crotch, splitting her beaver and showing how wet she was. She didn't bother asking whether he liked her pussy. He reached one big paw out and dove in with his finger then brought those fingers to his mouth and licked them clean. "Delicious," he said.

Holly went back to her chair but didn't bother rearranging her dress. She finished the rest of the meal with her tits out and her pussy on display leaking pussy juice all over her chair. When Willy went to the kitchen while clearing the table William finally asked, "Why'd you want to show me your tits and pussy." His language made her shiver and her pussy weep more.

"I didn't think you got a good look last time," she shrugged unsure what to say. Willy came back through for more dishes and she looked down at the table.

"How about I take you to dinner tomorrow and we can discuss it in private," he suggested.

"Yes," Holly agreed quickly.

Willy and Holly left soon after dinner was over. Willy was a little disappointed that nothing more had happened than his dad feeling her pussy but he was still hard as a rock while he drove. "I'm going out with you dad tomorrow," Holly told him suddenly.

"You are?" Willy asked interested.

"Yes. I won't say, 'no,' if he wants to fuck me."

"Oh god. I know he wants to, Holly. I know he does." Willy had been planning on taking Holly back to his place for a session but he had to talk to his dad. He dropped her off at her parents' house and then raced back to his dad's. William wasn't surprised to see his son back so soon after leaving. Willy walked in, sat on the couch, and started jerking furiously.

"You're going out with Holly tomorrow," he stated. His dad was watching him with an amused look on his face but his large cock was still trapped behind the confines of his shorts. "She wants to fuck dad. She wants you to pound her pussy with your big hairy cock." He was staring at his dad's crotch wondering why he hadn't pulled his cock out yet. He didn't realize it but he was licking his lips.

"I know son. She made that plain when she pulled her tits out. We're going to go for a light dinner at a fancy restaurant and then I'll bring her back here and fuck her brains out."

"God dad!" Willy exclaimed. "Can I see it? Can I see the cock that's going to be inside my fiancée's bald pussy?"

His dad walked up to him and Willy could see the clear outline of William's cock, hard as usual. "I'm saving everything for your girlfriend," William said with his hands behind his back.

"But you have enough dad. You have enough for her tomorrow and for...for me tonight."

William looked down at his son through slitted eyes. "I'm not going to do it. You'll have to do it yourself."

Willy attacked his dad's shorts and grabbed his cock like it was a thick hairy prize. He started to stroke it but that wasn't enough, besides, he needed his hand for his own cock. He looked at his dad's large substantial meat and without though took it into his mouth, sucking his dad's cock stroking his own. William sighed and his hands finally came from behind his back and went to the back of his son's head.

"Sorry you won't be here to watch tomorrow, Willy. Maybe we'll invite you the next time. And there will be many times, Willy, I can promise you that. She's as hot for your dad's big ol' cock as you are."

Willy's cock strained in his hand but he didn't want to cum too soon. He took his hand off his cock and put both his hands behind his dad's muscular butt to help pull his cock in. God, his dad was right, he was hot for his cock. The implications of what he was doing reeled in his mind. He kept telling himself over and over that he wasn't gay that he was just doing it to please his dad; he didn't have a desire to suck anyone else's cock.

William looked down at his son and smiled. He really had intended on saving himself for Holly but something about his son's submission really turned him on. He wasn't into man on man stuff but a good cocksucker was a good cocksucker and so far his son was turning out to be one of the best. "That's it Willy. Stick that tongue out and take it down. Let me feel that throat," William coaxed. Willy did as his dad asked knowing how good it would feel. "Damn son! I hope your girlfriend is at least half as good as you."

Willy enjoyed his dad's praise, he just wished he could get his dad's approval in something other than sucking cock. Still his dad's encouragement excited him. He did everything he knew he liked done to his own cock and tried a few new tricks as well. He was surprised how much of his dad's monster he could get down his throat.

When Willy felt his dad's cock swell and sensed his impending orgasm he pulled it out and placed the tip on his tongue while he jerked it for him. His dad grunted and came coating Willy's tongue with his thick cum. "That's it son. Milk every last drop." Willy followed his dad's orders and didn't stop until William jerked his own cock away. He stuck out his tongue to show his dad then swallowed it down in one gulp.

The next thing Willy knew his dad was yanking him to his feet and spinning him around. He found himself pinned to the couch on his knees by one of his dad's beefy forearms. His ass was up in the air and every once in a while his dad's swinging cock would brush against his skin somewhere. He wanted to scream but didn't. He did struggle though until his dad smacked him on the back of the head and told him to stop. His dad's thick fingers were probing his anus making his cock strain despite the fear at what he thought was going to happen.

"You'd look better without any hair like your girlfriend," his dad said as one of his digits pressed against Willy's anus. Willy gasped loudly when his dad's finger popped past the ring of his sphincter and waggled around inside.

"Please, dad," Willy begged sobbing.

William chuckled. "I'm not going to hurt you boy," he told Willy. "Just playing around a little bit." Willy tried to relax but it was hard with his dad's finger moving around in his ass. "Although I bet your skinny ass would feel great wrapped around my cock."

"Oh god," Willy moaned.

"Lucky for you I don't want to get sore before I fuck Holly tomorrow," his dad said. Willy grew a little confused when William pulled his finger out and he felt the tip of his dad's hardening cock nosing between his butt cheeks. But his dad didn't penetrate his anus with his cock and instead started running it up and down the crack between the cheeks. "Yeah, you'd look really good without the hair," his dad mumbled. "Like a girl."

He could feel his dad's cock sliding against his anus. It actually felt really good and his cock had never been harder. It was straining painfully between his legs and he reached down and started to jerk it again. Every once in a while the head of his dad's prick would poke against his sphincter and he'd gasp expecting it to invade but it never did although he had no illusions about what would be happening if his dad wasn't fucking Holly the next night.

His dad was speeding up and then grunting as he felt streams of cum land on his back. His own orgasm exploded out the tip of his cock and his pathetic dribbles of cum ran down his leg. William didn't say anything, just backed away and did up his shorts. He left his son kneeling and panting on the couch utterly confused. Willy put on his clothes without cleaning up and left his dad's for home.

He called Holly as soon as he was at home in bed. "What happened?" Holly asked when he told her he went back to see his dad.

"He says he's going to fuck you tomorrow," Willy told her. "He's really excited about it."

"So am I, Willy," Holly admitted. He could hear her playing with her pussy over the phone. It sounded really sloppy and wet. "Did you guys jerk over it?"

"I did," he answered.

"What about your dad?"

"Not exactly," Willy said. "He um...he used my mouth."

"He jerked into your mouth?"

"No...I sucked him," Willy admitted. "Then he used my butt cheeks to frig himself. He came in my mouth and on my back."

"Oh god, Willy. He's an animal. I love it."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"Does it bother you that he's going to plow your fiancée tomorrow?"

"No. It's what I want," Willy said.

"Exactly. It seems right. Just like him using you seems right."

"God, Holly. He's fucking both of us."

"He is. I can't wait to have him inside me tomorrow." Both of them came. Holly had a screaming orgasm on the phone and soaked her sheets while Willy had another dribbler that coated his fingers.

Willy spent the next night waiting for one of them to call but neither of them did. He was unable to sleep and eventually wound up in his car driving by his dad's place. It was about 2 AM and Holly's car was still in his dad's driveway. Whenever he and Holly went out he'd have her home by now. He wondered what they were doing. Were they still awake? Or had they fallen asleep in some sort of post coital bliss?

The next day Willy was a wreck and sleep-walked his way through work. He still hadn't heard from his dad or Holly and didn't until a very tired Holly showed up at his place as he was preparing dinner. "Is there enough for me?" she asked. There was and as she and Willy ate she told him about her night with his dad starting with after dinner.

"He was a perfect gentleman, until we got back to his place. As soon as we stepped through the door his hands were all over me and he stripped me down to nothing in a few seconds. I was so wet for him, Willy. We didn't even talk. He just carried me naked up to his room and laid me back on the bed then he was on me," she gushed between quick bites. "Willy, you have no idea what it was like. He's so much more...more manly than you or anyone else I've been with. He took me completely."

"Was his cock big inside you?" Willy asked.

"You know it was...but it was more than that. He's just so masculine, sorry babe, in a way that you aren't." Willy nodded in understanding. "I came three times the first time before he finally filled me with his seed. And there was so much of it...but you know." Willy nodded in agreement. "Then, after, we talked. About you, him, your relationship, our relationship...everything. Willy, honey, he wants to keep fucking me, even after you and I get married."

"Do you want to?" Willy asked.

"Yes. For as long as he wants me." It was easily decided. It was what all three of them wanted.

It was another couple of weeks before Willy got to see the two of them together for the first time. He had heard about each encounter from both Holly and his dad of course. Then they went over to have dinner with him again and as soon as Holly entered William's place she was removing her simple sundress so she was completely nude. "Your dad prefers me this way," she explained to Willy.

Usually when he had dinner with his dad they went out for a nice meal or his dad prepared something, but not this time. Willy saw two greasy pizza boxes sitting on the kitchen table. "Why don't you eat a couple slices then join us upstairs, Willy," William said while grabbing Holly's hand and leading her away. Willy was bright enough to deduce that his dad wanted to be alone with his future bride for a few minutes so sat down and ate two pieces while his stomach flip-flopped with apprehension.

He didn't even taste the pizza as he ate and after he finished he climbed the stairs to his dad's bedroom. They left the door open for him letting him hear their rutting before he saw them. Holly had never been so vocal when he fucked her and the grunting sounds coming from his father were inhuman. Still, they didn't prepare him for what he saw when he entered the room.

His dad was on top of future bride, his muscular rump powering his thick tree trunk like cock balls deep in and out of her sloppy wet pussy, his heavy swinging sac clapped against her upturned ass with each thrust as it rose up to meet him, and her great big tits wobbled on her chest from the force of their bodies coming together. Her hands were scratching and clawing at his back as if she were afraid of letting him go and he rammed into her with such force that every muscle in his body rippled with the exertion. Willy knew she had never shown such passion when he had sex with her.

If they noticed his presence they didn't acknowledge it. Their mouths were often locked together in an obscene display of slithering tongues when they weren't crying out and urging each other on. Willy was forced to just stand there for several seconds with his cock throbbing painfully in his pants while they rutted on the bed. He finally found a chair his dad had obviously left for him and took a seat to watch the show.

It seemed to go on for hours while he sat with his pants undone stroking his little prick. He came in his hand before his father came in Holly's pussy. He was sitting in his chair cleaning the cum off his hands with a towel he'd gotten from the bathroom when it happened. He'd already watched Holly cum several times when his father started to grunt louder and slam into her harder. His bottom tensed and his nuts contracted for what seemed like an eternity, then his whole body relaxed and he rolled off of Holly with an audible, "schlooop," sound as his cock pulled out. Willy watched his fiancée reach over and rub his dad's hairy chest affectionately.

His dad finally looked over at him then. "Hey, Willy, why don't you get Holly and me some pizza. We've worked up an appetite." Willy was quick to obey. When he came back with the pizza Holly had a towel under her butt to catch the thick streams of cum running out of her pussy. A pool of it had already started to form. As he handed them their pizza he got a good look at his dad's cock resting on his hairy thigh covered in cum and pussy juice. "We left you some dessert, Willy," William said motioning towards Holly's cum filled pussy. "Creampie. Eat up."

Willy didn't hesitate and was on his knees with his face buried in Holly's pussy in less than a second. He licked and sucked the cum streaming out and the pool that was forming beneath her then started digging inside with his tongue to get the rest. "He's doing a good job," Holly giggled.

"Yeah. My son the cum eater," his dad said amused. "Did he tell you how he sucked my cock the other day?"

"No! He did?" Holly laughed. "He actually sucked it? Was he any good?"

"Not as good as you darlin' but he did a good enough job. I think it was his time."

"Probably," Holly agreed. "He tells me everything and he's never mentioned sucking cock before." Willy finished getting the cum out of her pussy and sat up looking at them. His cock was throbbing again and tenting his pants. "All done?" Holly asked. Willy nodded pathetically.

"He's better than using a towel," his dad said sticking a finger in Holly's pussy. "Maybe we should have him do this every time.

"It would save on feeding him," Holly quipped. William and Holly shared a laugh. Then Holly set her plate down and grabbed William's flaccid but still substantial cock. "This is mine now," she said possessively to her fiancé before she took it in her mouth. She set about cleaning the mixed cum and pussy juices off of it just as Willy had cleaned her pussy.

Willy didn't want to be left out and tried to fondle Holly, but a look from his dad sent him scurrying back to his chair to watch. Holly kept sucking William's cock until it was back to full size and William took it from her mouth. "Come here boy," William called out to Willy. Willy scampered to obey. His dad had him lie down on his back on the bed and then arranged Holly on her hands and knees over him.

"Guide my cock into her ass, Willy," William commanded, "and help her out by licking her pussy. My balls too...lick my balls while you're down there. But your cock stays in your pants." It was all very surreal to Willy. He took his dad's weighty meat in his hand and aimed it at Holly's backdoor. He held it there while his dad pushed and the head passed through Holly's sphincter more easily than Willy expected. Apparently this was not the first time his dad had been in Holly's ass.