Willy, Holly, and His Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his dad and Holly emerged they started pulling on their clothes. "I'm going with your dad over to his place, Willy. Can you pick me up in the morning?"

"Yeah. Sure, honey," Willy said trying not to let the disappointment seep into his voice. He didn't mind not getting to stick his dick in Holly for the rest of the night but he at least would have liked to have watched.

"Not too early though," Holly said. "We'll be up pretty late."

Other than the sodomy, that's the way it went for the three of them for the next couple of months. Holly grew the top of her bush out for William and Willy kept up his waxing. If Willy was lucky he got to fuck Holly with a condom or she sucked him off but she continued to spend most of her time with William. As summer and the wedding approached Willy was certain Holly was pregnant but she didn't say anything.

One day, after a fuck, she told Willy she was taking a weekend trip to the beach with her parents. "Willy, I've asked your dad to come with us," she told him.

"Do your parents know," Willy asked, his cock growing hard again.

"My mom does...I told her everything. She approves. She agrees that your dad is just...well, more manly and will give us better children."

"What about your dad?" Willy asked rolling toward her and rubbing his hardening erection against her thigh.

"My mom will tell him but I think he suspects some of it already. Either way I'm not going to hide anything from either of them. Your dad and I will be openly together at the beach."

"Wow," Willy said reaching over and grabbing one of her tits.

"I'm glad this excites you," she said reaching over to the nightstand and retrieving another condom for him, "because I have more news."

"What else?" Willy asked as he feverishly ripped open the condom wrapper and rolled it down his dick. Holly remained silent until Willy was thrusting balls deep in her wet pussy.

"Your dad's going to pay for our honeymoon as a wedding present...but he's going to get two rooms; one for you and one for me and him. He's going to come with us." The information excited Willy so much that he had to stop thrusting for fear of coming too soon.

"He's coming with us? On our honeymoon?" Willy asked his little dick throbbing.

"Yes. He said you can hang out with us during the day but he wants to go to separate rooms at night."

"Oh god," Willy groaned excitedly as he started thrusting again. He couldn't help himself, he was so excited, and he let his orgasm overwhelm him and burst out of the end of his cock. After he caught his breath he rolled off and tossed the condom in the trash with the other one. He didn't last long enough to give Holly an orgasm, he rarely did these days, since she had grown accustomed to the superior sexing she received from his dad.

Holly reached over and took his slimy little cock in her hand and started stroking. "He says he wants the hotel staff to know that you and I are the honeymooners but that he and I are sharing a room."

"He does?" Willy asked his cock unbelievably growing hard for a third time.

"Yes. It makes him feel good when people know he's fucking his son's girlfriend."

"Who else know?" Willy asked.

"A few of his friends," she said as she continued to stroke him, "your grandpa, some others."

"My grandpa? My grandpa knows?" Willy had great fondness for his grandpa. His grandpa was an older gentler version of his dad. His dad's parents lived a few states away along with most of the rest of his family so Willy didn't get to see them often.

"Yes, your dad talks to him often. The last time we were together they talked for about an hour."

"What did they talk about?" Willy gasped.

"About your dad and I; about how he's been trying to get me pregnant before the wedding."

"Oh god," Willy groaned. "I didn't know Grandpa Harry knew." Holly started caressing his butt crack with her other hand. Willy knew what was coming next; it was Holly's new favorites way of making him cum when she wanted.

"He does know. And he says he's looking forward to meeting me at the wedding," she told Willy as her middle finger slipped into his anus. She loved the little gasp he always made when her finger first slipped in. He was so easy to control this way. She continued jerking him with her other hand as she manipulated his prostate with her finger and massaged his balls with her palm. She felt his little dick surge and strain in her hand. His enjoyment of anything anal never ceased to amaze her. "You like having my finger in your ass, don't you?"

"Yes," Willy agreed hoarsely as he tried to fight off his impending orgasm.

"You liked it when your dad fucked your ass too, didn't you?" she accused.

"Yes," he agreed again this time his face burning with embarrassment. "But it hurt a little."

"But you still liked it."

"Yes."

"Maybe we'll find some cock for you on our honeymoon," she teased. His cock surged even more in her hand and she started to jerk faster. After a few seconds his cock strained and swelled unbelievably tight then pulsed and spewed cum. She pointed it towards his body and the first shot landed on his chest while the rest dribbled out and pooled above his groin. His face was red and he was breathing hard when he finished. Holly smiled to herself content with the knowledge that she could make him cum whenever she wanted.

Willy was so exhausted after cumming three times that he lie back on the bed and fell asleep when Holly was in the bathroom washing her hands. He was snoring softly when she returned so she quietly dressed and headed over to his dad's to take care of her still horny pussy.

Willy didn't see Holly in person the next week after she got back from. Instead she called him while she was getting ready to go over to his dad's. Her bush had grown in nicely but required constant maintenance to keep the lips bare so had just gotten back from waxing and was cleaning up. "Willy, you should have seen how much all those older guys liked my bush. I made several of them get really hard and even let a couple of them jerk on me. I took cum shots to my tits and bush."

"Wow, Holly. Was my dad with you?" Willy asked.

"Of course! Who do you think encouraged the guys to jerk? My mom and dad were there too but all they did was watch."

"They watched?!!"

"Yeah. Then I jumped in the water to wash the cum off and after that we went back to the hotel. Your dad and I had a room right next to my parents' and when we knew they were eating lunch out on their balcony we left our sliding door open and fucked. My parents stayed out there the whole time and when we were done they clapped for us," Holly laughed.

"Wow!" he exclaimed as he started unbuckling his pants to jerk. "Did they say anything?"

"My mom asked me privately how it felt to have your dad's big cock inside me. I told her she should know since my dad's is about the same size."

"Oh, wow!" Willy groaned loudly. He wrapped his hand around his little shaft and started jerking furiously. "Did anything else happen?"

"When we went back to the beach the next day my dad was all touchy-feely with me. He even rubbed my shoulders and ground his hard dick against my butt cheeks while we were standing."

"God, Holly, that's so hot!" Willy moaned then shot his load all over his hand.

"Did you just cum, Willy?" Holly asked giggling.

"Yeah...yeah. I couldn't help it."

"Naughty boy," she teased. "Well, I've gotta go. Your dad's waiting for me. He just can't seem to get enough." Willy ached to hear more of what happened but reluctantly hung up the phone. He often just jerked imagining what happened before Holly had a chance to tell him but for the moment he was spent so he went to sleep.

The next night Holly called him again. This time she was staying in at home. "Guess what, Willy. Your dad said we can move in with him after the wedding! He really wants to be a hands-on grandpa."

"I guess that could work," Willy said thoughtfully. His dad's house had plenty of room and he owned the house so the two of them could save a lot of money without a monthly payment.

"Of course it will work!" Holly gushed. "We've already figured it all out. You'll just move back into your old room, your dad and I will be in the master, and we'll turn the spare bedroom into a nursery for the baby."

"Wait...you're going to be in the master with dad?"

"Yes silly. There isn't enough room for both of us in your room. It's only big enough for a full-size bed. Makes sense doesn't it?"

"I guess you're right," Willy conceded. Even if his room were bigger he had a feeling Holly would have spent most nights in his dad's king-size bed with his dad's king-size cock anyway.

"He said we can add a pullout couch to his office for guests. It will be perfect." Willy had to admit it would make a lot of things easier especially money but he didn't have any doubts as to why Holly really wanted to do it. The thought of Holly and his dad fucking a few feet from him every night made his dick hard and he had to pull it out to jerk.

"Everyone who comes to stay will know you're sleeping with my dad," Willy said gasping as he stroked his little dick.

"Of course," Holly said matter-of-factly. "We aren't going to hide it. It just seems more natural for me to sleep with your dad, doesn't it."

"Yeeeessssss!" Willy cried as a spurt of cum shot out of his cock.

"It sounds like you really agree," Holly giggled. "I wish I could be there to help you get another load out but I have to get ready for tomorrow. We're picking out my dress tomorrow!"

"Oh," said Willy breathing hard. "I didn't know that was tomorrow."

"Yeah. It was just going to be me, mom, and the bridesmaids but then your dad suggested he tag along since he knows your tastes best. You know, since you aren't supposed to see me in the dress before the wedding."

"Oh. Okay," Willy said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Willy. Don't hurt your thing jerking off too much."

Willy didn't hear from Holly for a couple of days then she showed up unexpectedly at his apartment during the weekend. "Our dads are out fishing," she explained. "They're suddenly best buds or something."

After dinner they got naked and jumped in Willy's bed. While Willy was plugging away at her pussy with his condom covered dick Holly told him about the bridal shop. "The woman who helped us was so confused," she giggled. "I guess the father of the groom doesn't usually help pick out the dress. And he definitely doesn't help the bride in and out of the various dresses like your dad did. We're lucky she never came in to see what was taking us so long changing between each one but I think she knew anyway."

"Oh god," Willy groaned. He loved hearing about people knowing his dad was screwing his fiancée. "Did she say anything?"

"Not really. But she did complain about a mysterious stain that appeared on one of the dresses. It was white and flaky when it dried," she replied with another mischievous giggle. That was enough for Willy; his body convulsed as he came into the condom. He rolled off his future wife and threw the slimy condom away.

Holly half rolled onto him and caressed his smooth chest. It was in such contrast to his dad's. She tweaked his nipples and his hand instinctively came up to bat hers away but she refused to let go. She laughed while she pinched and pulled at the hairless bit of flesh while Willy grimaced and bore the dull pain. "I'm gonna start moving into your dad's house next weekend. Your dad says you need to help," Holly told him still pulling.

"Already? The wedding's still a month away."

"Yeah, I know," Holly sighed finally letting go and flopping down onto her back. "It's just that after the honeymoon I don't want to go back to my parent's house and we have the time to move my things next weekend. We can move you in as soon as your lease is up here."

"My lease isn't up for another four months!" Willy complained.

"That's good," Holly replied smoothly. "It will give us plenty of time to get your room ready. We really need to get rid of a lot of your childhood things. I opened the closet the other day and it was full of toys."

"Yeah, yeah. I guess you're right," Willy reluctantly agreed.

The next weekend Willy helped his dad, Holly, and her parents move all of Holly's things over to his dad's house. It didn't take long. Holly had never moved from home and had very little furniture that needed to be moved. Willy was a little embarrassed when Holly's mom and dad automatically knew to put Holly's clothes in the master bedroom and after a half heard comment that passed between her dad and his as they both appreciatively watched Holly's ass as it swayed while she climbed up the stairs in front of them.

William ordered pizza for everyone after everything was moved then he and Holly disappeared after it was delivered while Willy and her parents were eating. It quickly became apparent where the pair had gone off to as Holly's moans and William's grunts drifted down from master. Holly's dad excused himself claiming to have to use the bathroom but instead of using the half bath on the main floor he went upstairs. Willy got a sympathetic look and a pat on the arm from Holly's mother before she too headed upstairs.

Willy couldn't finish eating and decided to go up and join them. The master bedroom door was wide open which was why the sounds of their fucking could so clearly be heard. Holly's parents were standing outside the entrance watching in fascination as William powerfully thrust over and over again into their daughter. Her dad had a hand on his crotch rubbing his cock through his trousers and her mom was squeezing one of her breasts while resting her other hand on her husband's shoulder.

Willy stopped next to them feeling his own cock get hard at the sight of his dad's hairy muscular rump powering his thick cock into Holly's tight pussy while his heavy swinging balls slapped into her ass with each thrust. The three stood watching for several minutes then Holly's mom said, "Dear, we really should go," to Holly's dad. He nodded stiffly and allowed his wife to lead him away with one hand on her plump ass. Willy heard the front door open and close a few seconds later.

Willy went home alone about a half hour later after watching his dad fill Holly's pussy with a massive load of spunk and then placing her on her knees a few seconds later so he could fuck her from behind. His dad was like an animal, never getting enough.

Their wedding day finally arrived and Willy waited nervously for the ceremony to begin. Guests from both sides congratulated him and as he shook hands and received congratulatory hugs he searched every face for the slightest hint of a smirk or knowing smile. He didn't detect any, not even on his grandpa Harry who slapped him on the back with a hearty and genuine, "Good job!" Harry was staying with his dad and Willy wondered how much the old man had witnessed although he knew his grandpa was already privy to the relationship between his dad and Holly.

Like every bride, Holly was late getting ready. The guests were all seated and the quiet that had fallen over the ceremony as he stood at the front had given way to whispered murmurs as the everyone wondered what was keeping the bride. Willy wondered if anyone else noticed his father was absent too but no one was looking at the empty seat he was supposed to occupy. That changed though when William entered after several minutes and sauntered down the aisle to take his seat. Several people did notice that it appeared as if he'd spilled something on the front of his pants as a round wet spot shone in the bright lights right on his crotch.

Luckily for Willy no one noticed the trickle of his dad's cum running down Holly's leg as her father walked her down the aisle. Her dad did give him a telltale smirk as he handed the blushing bride off. He and his wife had stood watch while William had gone into the bride's dressing room. The bridesmaids had been asked to wait outside while the groom's father spoke to her to formally welcome her to the family. The noises coming from the dressing room gave little doubt to the bridesmaids the manner in which William was welcoming her. So the bridesmaids knew, William and Holly of course knew, Holly's parents knew, and the preacher kept sniffing during the ceremony as if he could smell something. Willy knew what the preacher smelled, he could smell it himself; Holly reeked of sex and cum.

After the ceremony, in the receiving line, everyone got a whiff of Holly. No one mentioned it, but Willy could definitely see the looks of pity on some of the guests' faces. Others laughed but not in his face, and his grandpa Harry gave Holly a very un-grandfatherly kiss with lots of tongue and plenty of tit groping.

Willy was glad when it was finally time to get out of there. His dad joined them in the limo, their bags were already in the back, and Holly and William treated Willy to a first hand recreation of what went on the dressing room. He sat there and watched while his dad had her kneel on the seat, flipped up the back of her wedding dress, and started pounding into her hard from behind. Even though the privacy screen was up, Willy didn't think there was any way the driver missed what was going on in the back. By the time they reached the airport the fornicating pair had finished and Holly had changed out of her gown and into a sundress, a fact that the driver definitely noticed as he got a good flash of her pussy as he helped her out of the limo.

William and Willy changed into casual clothes in the airport bathroom. Holly sat in between them on the plane. Willy got stuck in the window seat and felt a bit like a little kid accompanying his parents especially as his dad's hand was often resting on Holly's thigh or in her crotch. He didn't really mind until his dad made a big deal of informing the flight attendant that he and Holly were on their honeymoon with his hand rubbing her thigh the entire time. The flight attendant congratulated Willy and Holly and told William he must be proud. William assured her he was proud and satisfied. Despite the embarrassment Willy was hard the entire flight and had to go to the restroom to jerk twice.

The resort was just as bad, with William openly fondling Holly under the hem of her sundress while Willy checked them in. In the elevator they couldn't keep their hands or mouths off each other and before going to their rooms Holly told Willy she wanted to go down to the pool right away but he had to sit and listen while she and his dad fucked in their room for forty-five minutes before they were ready to go. While the three of them were at the pool Willy finally noticed Holly was only ordering non-alcoholic drinks and realized she hadn't actually done more than take a few sips of her champagne at the reception. When he asked her she giggled, "Of course I'm not drinking. I'm pregnant! Aren't you so happy, sweetheart!" She giggled some more and then said in a quiet conspiratorial voice, " Your dad says since I'm pregnant we're going to play with others this weekend so keep an eye out for good looking women."

Willy's cock got hard as he thought that would mean he would actually get to fuck Holly again without a condom, but what it actually turned into was him on his knees cleaning thick cocks and cum filled pussies with his mouth as his dad and Holly invited every big dicked man and attractive woman they came across to join them in bed. It really wasn't so bad for Willy until the bi husband of one couple decided he wanted to try Willy's ass. William held Willy down tightly while them big dicked fucker roughly pounded Willy's ass. The man had already emptied his nuts in Holly and his own wife so he was able to spend a lot of time with his dick stuck up Willy. And Willy was embarrassed that his own little cock was rock hard the entire time. The only solace he got was Holly telling the guy's wife how good it felt when William sodomized Willy while Willy was inside her and the wife wanted to try it out. Willy managed to cum in her pussy twice while her husband buggered his ass and the wife came three times. After the husband flooded Willy's ass with cum, Holly and his dad wanted to sandwich him in between them and his asshole got abused some more.