Willow's Way Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Buffy said, having dressed for the possibility of being fucked by Willow, even heeding the final words from Faith as she'd fled last night.

"I haven't seen you much lately," Willow said.

"Yeah, I've been busy," Buffy said, and then added, even though she wasn't sure why, "as have you."

"Yeah, my life has been crazy," Willow said, which was the understatement of a lifetime.

"Are you still dating Faith?" Buffy asked, well aware that she was, but at a loss for anything else to say... all of her conversations feeling so awkward recently.

"Dating. Fucking. Ass virgin hunting," Faith listed, entering from Stage Left with perfect timing.

"Faith, this is a library," Buffy sighed, "as in absolutely anyone might hear everything you say," both because of what she'd said, but also because she was intruding upon her rare time for chatting with Willow.

"Or the ghosts in this ghost town might," Faith joked, Sunnydale not known for its academic prowess, and as usual, the only ones in the library were the three of them.

"Faith," Willow admonished with a sigh.

"What? Is my ass fucking dominant girlfriend suddenly in the mood to be prim and proper?" Faith asked.

"Not here," Willow said.

Buffy felt so uncomfortable... partly because she was already undeniably horny, and partly because she wanted to stand up for Willow. Out of habit, she guessed. Recently Willow had become extremely good at standing up for herself. Nevertheless, she spoke out, "Just leave her alone."

"Why? Because you want her dick inside your ass instead of in mine?" Faith asked wickedly.

"Faith!" Willow gasped, even though truthfully she wasn't surprised, and knew this was all just part of the final stages of their 'Downfall of Buffy' plan.

"What? You know you want to fuck Buffy's ass," Faith continued. "We even roleplayed your destroying her asshole last night."

"You did?" Buffy asked, this astonishing her, yet also turning her on.

"Yes, I'm sorry you had to hear that," Willow admitted sheepishly, all part of the seduction plan. "I've always had a crush on you."

"You have?" Buffy asked.

"Yes, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever known," Willow continued.

Faith coughed.

"Okay, the two of you are the hottest slayers in the world," Willow smiled.

"Actually you're a pretty hot slayer too," Faith winked. "An ass slayer."

"You are very pretty, Willow," Buffy added, having never seen Willow in that way until the first time she witnessed her fucking Faith.

"Thank you," Willow said, getting all warm inside at the compliment.

"Let's go to the cheerleader's room and seal this deal," Faith suggested.

"Let's go, Buffy," Willow said, taking control of the situation for the first time.

"Really?" Buffy asked, overwhelmed by what was happening.

"Yeah, I want to fuck you, Buffy," Willow said walking up to her. She then stunned Buffy, as the new and extremely confident Willow was now speaking, "I want to fuck your asshole so fucking bad."

"Oh God," Buffy moaned while not even being touched, just from Willow's wicked words.

"Actually, let's do it right here," Willow said spontaneously, going over to her bag to grab the ten-inch strap-on she took everywhere.

"We can't do it here," Buffy protested, even though she was so horny she'd likely mindlessly bend over on the busiest downtown sidewalk.

"Faith, lock up the library and watch the door," Willow ordered. "Not as a lookout, but if you need to, make up some reason why nobody can come in no matter who they are."

"Yes, baby," Faith agreed, loving to see Willow take control like this, loving this was finally happening, and dying to see Buffy with her ass full of cock.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Buffy asked nervously, torn between her growing lust and curiosity, versus potentially changing everything and maybe even ruining a valuable friendship.

"Oh, we're definitely doing this," Willow said, pulling the intimidating strap-on from her bag.

"Oh my God," Buffy gasped at the sheer size of the cock.

"This isn't even my biggest one," Willow said, "but since this is your first time, I'm going easy on you," as she watched Faith closing the door. She'd be able to see everything, while nobody outside the door would be able to see anything at all. Perfect!

"I can't take anything that big," Buffy said. Angel had filled her completely, and he was 'only' eight inches. This cock that Willow was sliding up her legs was at least ten, and fat as fuck.

"Oh, your ass can take lots more than this," Willow assured her. "And if my theory is correct, a slayer's ass returns to a virginal condition in just a few minutes."

"Really?" Buffy asked.

"That's the case with Faith, and I sense it will be with you too," Willow said, as she finished securing the harness around her waist... excited to fuck Buffy... any lingering doubts about whether this was a good or bad idea vanished. She definitely wanted to fuck Buffy, no question. However, she didn't just want to turn her into another one of her bimbo ass sluts, she wanted this turn to be special. Yes, she planned to pound that ass good, but she wouldn't humiliate her like she did all the others... at least not at first.

Buffy looked over to see Faith guarding the door, but also having an excellent view of the upcoming action, which the thought was fair enough, but she did ask, as Willow walked up to her stroking the cock with what she assumed was lube, "You're a hundred percent sure about this?"

"You want me to fuck you, don't you, Buffy?" Willow asked, now standing before the blonde beauty... from where she could see both trepidation and lust.

"Yes, but... I just... that is..." Buffy couldn't even construct a sentence, she was so horny and confused.

Willow had no such difficulty. "I'm fucking your ass Buffy, I'm fucking your ass right here and right now," she said firmly and distinctly. "And you're going to fucking love it."

Buffy was overwhelmed by her usually meek friend's strong dominant persona, and she was really turned on by it. She whispered sheepishly, "Yes."

"Turn around," Willow ordered.

Buffy obeyed, as Faith watched from the door... wishing she could get closer to watch, but she had to make sure nobody walked in. Luckily, the school population viewed the library as the last place to go to for lunch... so they should be undisturbed.

Willow lifted up her friend's dress to see her nice ass in a tight pair of blue panties and thigh high stockings. No pantyhose like she normally wore.

"Nice. Did you wear these for me?" she asked.

"I guess so," Buffy replied, having definitely worn them for her.

"You don't know for sure?" Willow asked, as she brought her hands to the panties and pulled them down, releasing the odour of Buffy's undeniable excitement.

"Yes, I did wear them for you," Buffy admitted, her entire body trembling.

Buffy lifted up her feet as Willow removed the panties completely and brought them to her nose. "You smell so good, Buffy. You're already so wet."

"I can't control myself," Buffy said.

"Why are you so wet?" Willow asked, taking a deep and audible sniff of the panties.

"I don't know," Buffy answered shamefully, so humiliated, and yet so turned on and desperate to get fucked by her best friend.

"You do know," Willow corrected her, as she bent down a little and parted her friend's ass cheeks.

"Ohhhh," Buffy moaned, just from feeling Willow's hands on her naked ass.

"Tell me why," Willow ordered a bit gruffly, as she admired the tiny little a-hole.

"Fine," Buffy sighed frustratedly, "watching you ass fuck Faith and the cheerleaders after the game was so hot."

"And?" Willow urged, enjoying teasing her friend, as she leaned forward and licked her inviting asshole.

"And I've been fucking my pussy every night, imagining I was the one you were fucking," Buffy said, her eyes going wide when she felt the tongue on her asshole.

"So now you're ready for me to take this anal cherry of yours?" Willow asked, as she swirled her tongue around the tiny hole that wouldn't be tiny for much longer. Although that would only be a temporary condition, if her theory held.

"Yes, yes, Willow, please fuck my ass," Buffy moaned and begged, "I need it so bad."

Willow stood up and positioned her strap-on cock at her friend's virgin hole, "I've wanted to fuck this asshole for some time."

"Just shove it in," Faith called out, frustrated she couldn't get a much better look. Since they were facing her, she had an excellent view of their faces, which was good, but she couldn't' see the penetration at all.

"Yes please, just shove it in, Willow, fuck me like you fuck all those other girls," Buffy moaned.

Willow obliged, slowly sliding her plastic cock into the virgin hole.

"Oooooooh," Buffy moaned and grimaced, as her asshole was stretched and filled in ways it had never been before.

"Fuck this for a lark," Faith said, locking the door and coming over to get a much better view from all angles of her girlfriend fucking her fellow slayer.

"It takes a little while to get used to," Willow said, having noticed lots of girls and women feeling some discomfort before it shifted into lustful pleasure and intense orgasms.

"It feels weird," Buffy said, which was about the only way she could describe it. It hurt a little, but less than most of the beatings she took during her many fights with other supernaturals. It was a little bit of discomfort, but that was likely because her asshole had never been stretched out by anything before. She felt growing excitement at the reality she had Willow's cock in her ass, although she was a little disappointed it wasn't the real cock she'd seen Willow magic up for herself.

"Oh yeah, Buffy finally has something more than a stick up her ass," Faith joked, taking a shot at the blonde.

"Fuck you," Buffy responded automatically and absentmindedly, her attention focussed on the cock that kept going deeper into her ass and stretching her even more.

"Maybe I will after Willow has," Faith shrugged, always being the bottom with Willow, but often brandishing a strap-on to fuck other girls and women... having fucked Cordelia's mom this morning after having Cordelia eat her out.

"No fucking way," Buffy said, willing to give herself to Willow, but not to Faith.

"Focus on me, Buffy," Willow ordered, and gave Faith a Look.

"It's just so hot," Faith said, her only form of an apology.

"You do look fucking hot with my cock in your ass, Buffy," Willow said, as she finished filling Buffy's ass and was now resting her crotch against her ass cheeks.

"I feel so filled up," Buffy said, overwhelmed by how full she felt.

"Wait until you host the fourteen-inch monster," Faith said, that now being the one she enjoyed buried deep in her shit hole the most... size definitely did matter.

"Ohhhhh, my," Buffy said, as Willow, her hands grasping Buffy's hips, began to pull back out.

"You look so hot, baby," Faith said, admiring her girlfriend... only wishing she was naked. Her perky tits and hard nipples were always so sexy when she was slamming into someone from behind.

"Thanks, honey," Willow said, her pussy on fire at the reality she was actually fucking Buffy! Her cock orgasms were great, a completely different version of orgasm... sort of exploding outwards rather than imploding inwards... but wearing a strap-on and pounding a virgin hole also got her pussy revved up, and she'd already decided she eventually wanted to round off this encounter with Buffy between her legs.

"I can't believe you're fucking my ass," Buffy said, both to herself and to Willow.

"Oh, she ain't really fucking your ass yet," Faith said. "She's just getting started."

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since I discovered the thrill of being a top," Willow shared, sliding back into Buffy.

"Top?" Buffy asked, that not being a term she knew.

"Yeah the one doing the fucking is called a top, and the one getting their asshole plugged is a bottom," Faith explained. "It's more of a male sex analogy, but I think it works for us gals too."

"I prefer the terms Mistress and pet," Willow said.

"I'll always be your pet, baby," Faith purred, her hand going to her pussy as she watched her slayer competition getting sodomized. "And I'm also your slut, ass whore, cunt licker, submissive slave, and your bimbo fuck toy."

"Oooooooh," Buffy moaned loudly, partly from the fucking, and partly from the name calling. When Angel had used to fuck her face and call her a cum dump, or pound her pussy while calling her his slut, it had always enhanced her pleasure... which had always confused her, since she definitely wasn't a slut. She'd never slept around, she just had rather athletic sex with her only lover.

"I think she likes the name calling too," Faith said, loving the sight of this Barbie Girl slayer bent over in such a vulnerable position. Being bottomed and dominated by Willow had briefly had her questioning her overall strength, but she came to understand that giving herself and her asshole to Willow made her stronger, not weaker... but seeing Buffy taking it in the asshole definitely evened things out.

"For now, she's just my pet, and not anything nasty," Willow said, slowly fucking her. "I already have a lot of bimbo, submissive, fuck toys. And she may be my pet now, but she's still my BFF!"

"Whatever you decide to call me, just don't stop doing what you're doing," Buffy moaned, as her pleasure was quickly growing, and by now had totally usurped her initial pain. Being fucked had always been pleasurable, but this was something entirely different. She felt pleasure in both her asshole and her pussy, even though her pussy wasn't physically involved.

"How does it feel?" Willow asked, as she continued her slow, deep strokes inside Buffy's asshole.

"So good," Buffy answered, her brain shutting off as the visceral pleasure took over.

"Tell her what you want, Buffy," Faith said, wanting to hear the pretty girl talk nasty.

"I want Mistress Willow to fuck my ass," Buffy said. "I want to be her pet ass slut."

"Mmmmmmm," Faith moaned, her nearby phone having caught an audio of that declaration... as well as the entire sodomy so far.

"You're a natural ass slut," Willow said, as she began fucking Buffy faster... harder.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck me," Buffy mumbled, her pleasure continuing to grow. This ass fucking was way more intense than any fucking Angel had ever given her.

"Who owns that asshole?" Faith asked as she rubbed herself... a little envious that Willow wasn't fucking her right now.

"Willow owns my asshole," Buffy declared mindlessly.

Willow wanted to fuck her to an orgasm, yet she also wanted to watch the various expressions crossing her face. So without any warning, she pulled out.

"Noooooo, shove that cock back up my ass," Buffy pleaded with a desperation only a craving, lustful ass slut could express.

"Hop into the table and spread those legs for your Mistress," Willow ordered, as she briefly admired her handiwork... a beautiful gaping hole. Something she had come to admire as pure art. It was her own version of a Rembrandt. Shit, this gaping hole would look delightful in the middle of the Louvre. It really was a masterpiece!

"Okay," Buffy obeyed, quickly turning around, hopping onto the table and spreading her legs wide like an eager slut.

"Shit, she's turned into as big a slut for your cock as I am," Faith laughed at watching Buffy obeying so quickly and eagerly.

"I need your cock back in my ass so bad, Willow," Buffy pleaded, her legs spread almost like a gymnast's, which made her gaping hole even more inviting.

"Mmmmmmm, but I've got to taste this first," Willow said, as she bent down and swirled her tongue inside her best friend's well fucked and fully gaped hole.

"Oh my," Buffy gasped, as she felt the hot breath actually blowing inside her while the wet tongue probed into her.

"I want to see that gaped shit hole," Faith said, walking right beside the spread legs and peering down.

Willow swirled her tongue for just a few seconds before backing away and allowing her girlfriend to admire her artistry.

"Fucking amazing," Faith said, the phone in her hand now filming, she shot a full screen video of Buffy's gaped asshole.

"What are you doing?! You can't film this!" Buffy protested, just as Willow slid her cock back into her needy asshole.

"Don't worry Buffy, it's just for us," Willow said, as she began bucking into her friend harder, in a perfect position to watch her cock sliding in and out of this beautiful asshole, and also to watch her friend's varying facial expressions. She only wished she'd gotten Buffy to remove her dress first, so see could view those perky tits while she hammered her. Alas, but there'd be a next time. Instead, she moved her hands to both silky-clad ankles.

"Oh fuck, I don't care, film me while I'm being sodomized, just don't stop fucking my ass," Buffy declared desperately... her desire to be ass fucked hard overriding anything else.

"Oh yes, Baby, pound that asshole, give her that big cock," Faith cheered her on, always loving to watch her hot girlfriend reaming an asshole. And it being Buffy's increased the hotness exponentially!

Willow didn't say anything. She just fucked Buffy's ass. Hard. Her hands wrapped around the silky ankles. Her eyes admiring her cock sliding in and out of the tight hole that was made for cock, and then gliding up to see her friend's pursed lips and glazed eyes. As well as listening to her sexy moans, that were increasing with intensity with each deep thrust.

"Oh fuck, Willow, fuck me, fuck my ass," Buffy babbled, watching Willow fuck her... in awe that Willow was fucking her... in awe of the pleasure consuming her body. Her mind churned into mush as pleasure consumed her entire being.

"Come, you sexy slut," Faith exhorted, now frantically rubbing herself, and knowing from personal experience her fellow slayer was close to an apocalyptic orgasm.

"Oh yes, I'm about to come," Buffy announced to her two companions and to whomever might later on be watching the video she was starring in, as she closed her eyes and allowed Willow to bestow anal pleasure upon her... pleasure she'd never before known existed.

"Come for me, Buffy, come from being my ass pet," Willow barked, as she hammered her friend's asshole... her own pussy burning with need from this bucket list fuck.

"Oh yes, W-W-W-W-W-W-Willow," she stammered as if beset by a sudden stuttering affliction, before she was finally able to get the word out just as her orgasm struck her down.

Cum squirted up from her untouched pussy and right into Willow's face, as Buffy experienced the orgasm of her life... that made her body feel like it was filled with fireworks exploding in pleasure as her head went light, and her body quaked like it was on the San Andreas Fault line.

"So hot," Faith said, as she too came from frigging herself, watching the slayer sodomy.

Willow pumped the ass for a couple dozen more strokes before pulling out and ordering, as she climbed out of the harness, "Eat that asshole, Faith."

"You nasty bitch," Faith said, even while she eagerly went between Buffy's legs to her leaking pussy and her gaping asshole and ate that ass, just as she watched her girlfriend get onto the desk and straddle Buffy.

"W-w-what are you doing now?" Buffy asked, as she saw Willow appear above her.

"Getting into position for what you'll be doing next," Willow said, as she lowered her pussy onto her newest pet's face. "Now eat my pussy, my pet."

Oddly, even after all the kink she'd witnessed recently and the anal pounding she'd just received, she'd never considered eating a pussy... for some reason that seemed gay... while getting fucked was only getting fucked, regardless of her partner's gender. But suddenly she was engulfed by a scent unlike anything she'd ever smelt... exotic and enticing. So without really thinking about it, she leaned up and licked her first ever pussy, while her ass was being eaten by Faith.