Willow's Way Ch. 07

Story Info
Willow finally gets Buffy's asshole with Faith's help.
7.4k words
4.72
19.3k
26

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Willow finally gets Buffy's asshole with Faith's help.

Note 1: This is dedicated to MLT17 for requesting this series.

Note 2:

In Chapter 1, Faith tries to seduce and ass fuck Willow, who surprises the aggressive slayer by turning the tables.

In Chapter 2, still the same night, Faith can't get enough of being sodomized at the high school while they're supposed to be on patrol.

In Chapter 3, Faith falls deeper into anal submission to Willow, who fucks her in a graveyard and Buffy catches them in the act.

In Chapter 4, Willow discovers a way to magic her strap-on cock into an actual cock so she can unload cum into Faith's ass; Willow and Faith (through both word and deed) reveal their sexual relationship to the gang at The Bronze.

In Chapter 5, Willow receives a fabulous one-month anniversary gift from Faith... a stuck-up bitch's asshole to plunder... Cordelia's.

In Chapter 6, it's weeks later, and Willow fucks every cheerleader's ass and particularly gives it to Cordelia and Harmony once she discovers Buffy is watching.

Willow's Way Ch. 07

Buffy was pleasuring herself with her fingers, a coke bottle, her only toy, and a very impressive zucchini, as now she was constantly horny, and she couldn't get her recollections of Willow fucking the cheerleaders and imagining she was doing it to her out of her head.

Buffy had fucked herself to multiple orgasms for multiple days, ever since surreptitiously witnessing the cheerleaders' anal debauchery, and she now had trouble looking Willow in the eyes.

Willow noticed her discomfort... and so did Faith.

"Just bend her over a gravestone and shove your dick up her ass," Faith suggested wickedly, as a hot Mom of five ate her pussy while being sodomized by Willow, while her children played in the pool in the backyard, being watched by Cordelia (who was promised an ass fucking in payment for babysitting). Cordelia had watched her own Mom get ass fucked just a couple days ago in their home, on her Mom's own bed, while her Dad was out in the yard drinking with his friends... having fulfilled the wicked task she'd been sentenced to when she lost the sodomy bet to Harmony.

"Buffy's different," Willow said, as she fucked the big bootied MILF, enjoying these threesomes with Faith, but still unsure about adding Buffy to her growing lineup of ass sluts. Of course, part of her loved the idea. Buffy was her long time best friend, hot as fuck, and Willow was curious about her slayer ass recovery theory. Every time she fucked Faith's asshole, it was like she was fucking a virgin... unlike Cordelia's, non-slayer booty, which she'd destroyed so roughly that it seemed to be forever open for business.

On the other hand, she didn't want their friendship to change, nor was she sure how she'd feel about using Buffy like a cheap ass slut. But deep down, she definitely wanted to fuck her. The conquest of each new ass gave her an ultimate adrenaline rush that she couldn't get in any other way.

"An asshole is just an asshole, no different from all the rest," Faith pointed out, even though deep down, she was dying to see Buffy with a dick up her ass. To see her pretentious and smug face moaning in ecstasy and begging in lust was the ultimate kink she just had to see.

"I do love a freshly slain asshole," Willow admitted, her hands on the MILF's hips while she really hammered away, loving the rush of a new ass, and this time it was double hot that this MILF was choosing to be an ass slut to her while allowing someone else to watch over her young children. Even after all her ass slayings, she was still in awe that so many women, of all ages, behind their innocent facades, or their pretentious bitch facades, whichever, could be revealed at their cores as submissive ass taking, cunt licking, bimbo sluts.

"But my tushy is still the best," Faith reminded her girlfriend, while getting licked by this MILF she didn't have a clue what her name was.

"You're always my number one," Willow agreed as she hammered away at the moaning MILF. "And my steadfast partner in crime."

"Mmmmmm," Faith moaned, enjoying the sweet licking while she enjoyed watching Willow pounding away. There was just something so erotic and stimulating about watching Willow fuck yet another dumb bitch while also enjoying their conversation.

After a pause while the two lovers stared into each other's eyes, Faith pulled the MILF's head deep into her pussy and began grinding her face on it, while Willow advanced to the next level of her hardcore ass slaying.

Five minutes later, the MILF was walking funny back to her children, her cunt-cum-coated face glistening, a few other women who'd previously been sodomized by Willow smirking with amusement and jealousy... while the mother was still in a daze from trying to process how she'd gone from quietly reading a book to being ass fucked for the first time ever within a fifteen minute span.

Willow said, as they walked away hand in hand after another successful conquest, "You could float a trial balloon."

"You understand it'd need to be more than a balloon full of air," Faith said, giddy with excitement with the permission she'd been waiting for, and even begging for... for weeks.

"I wouldn't expect anything less," Willow said, a little worried by what she'd unleashed, since Faith was like a bull in a China shop and not someone who'd inquire subtly.

"I can't wait to watch you drilling her ass," Faith said, picturing the visual.

"I want her wearing something sexy, if you can pull it off at all," Willow requested.

"Oh, I'm certain I can make it happen," Faith said confidently, her head awhirl with kinky possibilities galore.

"I probably shouldn't be giving you permission to do this," Willow said, both excited and worried.

"We both know you want to fuck the shit out of her," Faith said, stopping and pulling her in for a kiss. Once she broke it, she added with a sly wicked smile, "Literally."

"You're so bad," Willow said.

"Then maybe you should punish me right fucking here and now," she teased, as they were about to stroll into a park.

"You want my dick to punish you?" Willow asked, still horny, and deciding to magic up her living dick and drop a load in her sexy slut's asshole.

"Fuck yeah, you know you can drill my shit hole anytime, anyplace," Faith said, as two older women walked by within earshot with disgust written on their faces. Faith called out, "She'll do you too, if you like. No charge!"

Willow cast an invisibility spell, with a fun idea popping in her head.

"Oh, we really are going to do it right here, right now?" Faith asked, loving this sudden spontaneity from her girlfriend. She was growing kinkier every day!

"Yeah, let's have some fun with people," Willow said, grabbing Faith's hand and leading her towards a brick wall that wasn't at all secluded, since there was a sidewalk only three feet away.

"You kinky bitch," Faith said as a teenager walked by, but wearing headphones.

"Bend over, you nasty ass slut," Willow ordered as she cast a second spell to give herself a fat ten-inch cock, with a slight up curve... a new nuance she'd recently added that drove Faith wild, which led to intense orgasms where her slut went ballistic.

"Yes baby," Faith obeyed, bracing her hands against the wall, loving when Willow got verbal with her... a liberty she'd never allowed any man to take... yet Willow had discovered a side of her she didn't know existed, and although it had taken her a long time to accept it, she was now completely in love with this sexy nerd, and would allow her, but only her, to take any liberties she damn well pleased.

Willow loved how submissive this strong-willed sexual goddess was to her... she still couldn't believe her good fortune sometimes. She went behind Faith, flipped up ger skirt, found her asshole and slid into it.

"Oh yes, fill my ass with your big cock," Faith moaned, just as two girls in their twenties walked by... both stopping dead in their tracks.

"So tight," Willow moaned, as she looked at the two cute girls, who couldn't see her and Faith, but could obviously hear them.

"You heard that, right?" Amy asked her friend.

"Yeah, wow," Karen nodded, peering in the direction of the sound.

"Fuck my ass," Faith moaned, not aware of her audience, since she was looking at the wall and focused on the dick deep inside her asshole... not that she'd care either way.

"Where's it coming from?" Amy asked.

"No idea," Karen said, perplexed, since there didn't appear to be anyone around.

"Do all girls like to take it in their asses?" Willow asked, as she began slowly fucking Faith, while she gazed behind her at the two baffled girls.

"Yes, all girls are ass sluts for big fat cock," Faith declared, as she looked back and she too saw the two girls staring puzzledly in their direction. "I bet those two hotties over there on the sidewalk would bend over and take your cock in their assholes if you let them." And then asked in a louder voice, "Isn't that right, girls?"

"Gross," Amy replied to this voice without a source.

"What the fuck is going on?" Karen asked, her pussy all atingle. She'd used a couple of fingers in her ass on occasion, but she'd never actually been fucked in that hole.

"Want it in the ass, girls?" Faith asked in her carrying voice, the sound of their bodies crashing into each other also distinctly audible.

"This is sick," Amy said. "Let's go, Karen."

But Karen was paralyzed with intrigue, shock, curiosity and other feelings. She didn't move a muscle.

Faith moaned, as Willow began really giving it to her, "Karen, if you want my shemale girlfriend's cock in that sexy ass of yours, be at the college campus at 8:30 tonight, girl's bathroom in Greenway Hall, third floor. That's right, she's a beautiful but well hung shemale, so it's the chance of a lifetime!"

"Let's go," Amy repeated, taking her friend's hand and pulling her away.

"See you tonight," Willow called out, sending out positive vibes for Karen to show up.

Karen followed Amy, but she kept looking back in confusion while her pussy leaked.

"She'll be there," Faith moaned as her 'shemale girlfriend' Willow hammered away at her asshole.

"Think so?" Willow asked, having lived a rather charmed life since she flipped Faith's switch.

"Oh yeah, she's very drawn in and feeling powerfully curious," Faith assured, confident she was right. "But for now, please focus on my shit hole."

"So needy," Willow rebuked her affectionately, as she resumed fucking the slayer hard.

Five minutes later and a couple more perplexed walkers passing by, Faith was walking hand in hand with her magical girlfriend after a great ass fucking, an intense orgasm, and now with a load leaking out of her ass... and as she walked, she thought she should really start wearing panties, or carry some in her purse for the many times her girlfriend had deposited a huge load in her asshole... especially now that she only wore skirts and dresses, so Willow would have quick and unhindered access to said asshole.

That night, Karen did indeed show up. She explored her secret curiosity about eating pussy, having had an untold crush on her best friend Amy for a year, then discovered the joys of anal sex, and finally agreed to find a pretext for bringing her friend around to be seduced into a foursome lesbian (kinda) orgy as soon as she could.

Later that night, while patrolling, Faith asked Buffy point blank, "So are you ready to get your asshole fucked?"

"Pardon?" Buffy asked, having heard the question, but still a little surprised by it. Even though secretly it was all she ever fantasized about anymore... Willow fucking her ass. She knew it was wrong. She knew it could change everything. But ever since first witnessing Willow dominate Faith, and then much more recently the entire cheerleader squad, she'd become obsessed.

Anyone who knew Buffy knew she was a no-nonsense girl. One who required herself to be up for whatever may transpire on any given day. Christ, how could she spare any time for a boyfriend or a sex life, when she was are responsible for protecting Sunnydale... and occasionally the entire world!... from seemingly regular potential apocalypses. (Or should that be apocalypsen? Or apocacalypsi? You know, for those times when one world-ending Apocalypse just isn't enough!)

Buffy even recalled how she'd had difficulty remaining alert to potential danger back when Angel was throat fucking her, or pounding her pussy and using her like a cheap slut. Since her brain shut off and she always lost herself in the pleasure of the act. She knew she couldn't let that happen again... but Faith was now getting pounded daily it seemed, if not more often, and she could still kick ass.

"You heard me," Faith said. "I know that cunt of yours is soaking wet from watching Willow sodomize my shit hole."

"Nice visual. Thanks," Buffy said, Faith able to make anything dirty even dirtier.

"You'll be going just as crazy as I do when you have ten inches of Willow's cock buried up your asshole," Faith said, noticing Buffy's cheeks going red. This was obviously flustering her and assumedly making her horny.

"I don't think so," Buffy said, trying to hide her growing excitement at the many visuals now popping into her head... her desire to be fucked by Willow having pretty much consumed her attention for weeks. And it had taken over completely, ever since she'd been a Peeping Thomasine to Willow having her way with the cheerleaders... especially Cordelia... the things Cordelia was willing to do to get herself ass fucked was insane... such as promising to deliver her mother for cornholing... or Buffy herself!

"Willow told me you looked really turned on, and you were even playing with yourself while she was sodomizing Cordelia and Harmony with all the cheerleaders in attendance the other night," Faith added.

"I-I-I don't know what you're talking about," Buffy stammered, never being much of a liar.

"I know you were there," Faith said, "so there's no point trying to pretend you weren't."

"I was just checking on where everyone was and whether they were okay, since none of the cheerleaders showed up at the party," Buffy said, which was actually true.

"Yet once you discovered they were safe, and were just a bunch of ass sluts for your best friend, you didn't leave, did you?" Faith asked rhetorically, turning to step right in front of a very frazzled Buffy, stopping her right in her tracks.

"I was just very surprised," Buffy said, which was also the truth... stunned, shocked, overwhelmed... were also words to describe her feelings when she saw what she'd seen and heard what she'd heard... and, of course, she'd gotten undeniably horny.

"I imagine you were," Faith said, as Buffy went to walk around her.

"Look into my eyes and tell me you weren't turned on while you watched Willow destroy Cordelia and Harmony's assholes and turn them into mindless bimbo fuck toys," Faith said, always able to up the ante on the dirty talk. "Not to mention how they vied with each other to serve you up to Willow for similar treatment. Which, as it turns out, is my pleasure and privilege to undertake."

Before Buffy could answer, although she wasn't sure what she was going to say, two zombies interrupted their awkward standoff, and the two slayers went to work.

"We'll continue this conversation later," Faith said, thinking that giving Buffy the time to stew a little over the topic of their conversation would probably add a little je ne sais quoi to her inevitable submission.

So for a few minutes the two unique slayers did what they did best... they slayed the enemy.

Once they were done, Faith, not missing a beat, continued, "So are you ready to let the stress of slaying go, and you become the slain one... in that asshole of yours?"

"I should be going home," Buffy said, fighting supernaturals always giving her a massive adrenaline rush, and lowering her resistance to such suggestions. The fuckings Angel used to give her were always more intense and body quaking after a good fight.

"I didn't ask what you should do," Faith said, pushing her forcefully against a tree, "I asked if you wanted to get your asshole pounded."

Buffy went to respond, but she felt Faith's lips on hers, and her hand rubbing her pussy under her skirt... which she'd begun wearing more often recently in a subconscious attempt to impress Willow (having noticed that was all Faith wore now that she'd submitted so contentedly to Willow). She briefly melted into the kiss. She hadn't been kissed for so long, and she was surprised by how soft Faith's lips were... a lot softer than any boy's she'd ever kissed.

As expected, Faith found a very wet pussy, and she rubbed it through the panties and pantyhose.

She only continued for ten or fifteen seconds before Buffy pushed her away, demanding, "What are you doing?"

"Checking to see if you're wet," Faith said, bringing her fingers to her nose, and then to her lips, "and girl, you are soaked!"

"I always get wet when I fight," Buffy said, then wished she hadn't said that.

"Well, do I have the perfect way to decompress then," Faith said, pushing Buffy back against the tree and frantically rubbing her pussy.

"Faith," Buffy moaned as she once again pushed Faith away, but this time Faith didn't budge.

"You want this, Buffy," Faith said, firmly holding her position against the horny and therefore weaker slayer. Usually they were evenly matched, but in Buffy's current disheveled emotional state, she was no match for her.

"Noooooo, not with you!" Buffy said, shaking her head.

"But with Willow?" Faith asked, not at all offended, since Buffy's response was exactly what she'd wanted to provoke.

"Yes, I'm afraid to say," Buffy admitted in a moment of weakness and truth.

"Then we can make that happen," Faith said, taking Buffy by the hand and leading her towards Willow's place.

"But I can't," Buffy said, "and I mustn't," even though she mindlessly followed along, her pussy on fire.

"You really need this, Buffy," Faith said earnestly. "You've been off your game for some time now. Actually, since right around the time you saw Willow destroying my back door."

Buffy knew Faith was right, yet she couldn't admit to such a thing. She also knew if she kept following Faith, she'd soon be getting ass fucked by Willow... and while the idea really turned her on, she considered it a bad idea. So she yanked her hand away and ran off.

Faith smiled as she called out, "It's inevitable, Buffy! And wear thigh highs, not pantyhose, when you do submit to Willow."

Buffy scurried home, her pussy on fire. Faith hurried home too... to get fucked by Willow one last time for the night... confident that Buffy's fall was imminent.

....

The next morning Buffy went to school exhausted. The previous night she'd resisted touching herself for hours before she finally succumbed to the inevitable, or at least to an inevitable, by fucking herself to multiple orgasms with a coke bottle... which she'd been using as her go to fuck toy for the past few days.

Faith came to school a little tired too. not getting home until after one o'clock, following a marathon fuck session with Willow, and retold her pressuring Buffy, including the kiss, the pussy rubbing and Buffy's admission. The fuck session was first with a twelve inch strap-on to multiple orgasms for Willow's slut, and then with her flesh and blood cock for one final orgasm for each of them. Of course Faith telling Willow about molesting Buffy added to the witch's excitement.

Willow strolled into the library at lunchtime and said, looking significantly at Buffy, who was wearing a plaid skirt and beige nylons, "Hey."