Willow's Way Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, lick my pussy, Buffy," Willow moaned.

Buffy was licking away hungrily, this first taste of pussy being enough to make her question her preference for exclusively men. Sucking cock usually provided a taste of sweat or soap, and cock cum was gooey and salty... but pussy was an entirely different libation. It was sweet like wine and smooth like water. She couldn't get enough of it, and now she was dying to learn what a flooding pussy tasted like.

"I've wanted to have you eating my pussy for so long," Willow moaned, as she reached behind herself to grab Buffy's head, and pulled her even deeper into her oasis of flowing juice.

Buffy could feel the wetness dripping onto her face as she licked as if this were her last meal, when it was likely her first of many. One lick and she was addicted; one lick and she wanted not only to be Willow's ass pet, but also her pussy licking pet; one lick and she was pretty sure she wasn't only straight no more, but had completely flipped to being exclusively a lesbian.

"Don't stop, slut," Willow moaned, as her orgasm was imminent.

Faith had stopped eating Buffy's delicious asshole to film this hot lesbian scene, although Willow's skirt was tragically completely covering Buffy's head. That said, watching Willow ride Buffy's face and watching her come was hot all on its own.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, fuuuuuck," Willow bellowed as her orgasm hit, and she flooded cum all over her best friend's face.

Buffy lapped up the flood of delicious cum as best she could, completely intoxicated by it.

A minute later, Willow's orgasm spent, she got off of Buffy, got off the table, and helped her newest lover up off the hard table and asked, "So how was that?"

"The ass fucking or the pussy eating?" Buffy asked playfully.

"Both, silly," Willow smiled, enjoying the pussy gleam on her best friend's face.

"The ass fucking was intense and gave me the best orgasm of my life, and the pussy eating forced me into questioning my sexuality," Buffy admitted.

"Cunt is always better than cock," Faith said.

"I think I've just discovered that," Buffy said, stretching.

The bell rang and Willow said, "Well, I guess we should reopen the library."

"I hope you're going to fuck me with your magical flesh and blood cock next time," Buffy said.

"You think there's going to be a next time?" Willow asked seriously.

"There won't be?" Buffy asked unable to hide her disappointment.

Willow stared at her for a few seconds before breaking out a smile and saying, after kissing her briefly, "Oh sweetheart, I'm just yanking your chain. There will be a lot of next times."

"Thank God," Buffy said, hitting Willow playfully. "If you don't want to give me CPR, please don't tease me like that."

"Oh, next time I'm going to come deep inside your asshole Buffy, and then make you walk around with my cum leaking out of your ass for the rest of the day," Willow said.

"Don't forget, I'm your girlfriend, and I get that dick first," Faith reminded her.

"Yes, I'll drill that shit hole right after school," Willow said, then whispered to Buffy, "She's really needy."

"I heard that," Faith called out.

"Am I wrong?" Willow asked.

"Well, I didn't say that," Faith smiled, as the three of them strolled out of the library arm in arm, looking just like three chums who'd just finished a meeting of their book club.

End of part 7