All Comments on 'Wimpass Sub Ch. 01'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's my opinion

you should crawl back under your rock and don't bother putting words to paper again, you have the I.Q. of a turnip

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This should just end here because

I fear it is on a downward path to oblivion!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Interesting start . . .

. . . to a story with a strange title. Will it be a straight humiliation story or something more? I hope it doesn't drag out as long as Xleg's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just stop and post this sick shit where it belongs in fetish. At least those guys know they have a fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just so you know...

I think of your wife as a slut, and you as a foolish cuckold. So you can stop wondering. And hopefully post this shit in fetish, where it belongs, in the future.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 10 years ago
Good story...but...

It seems like the feedback in any story read on here, if it comes from "Anonymous" it is nothing but trying to trashing your work. They probably don't have the sense nor education to put 5 coherent sentences together in order to write their own story. Don't even worry about them. They are too lazy to get their own ID names, and they know they will probably be banned if they did.

I think this is the start of a pretty good series, since it looks like you are heading that way. I like humil and cuckold stories. However, you have several grammar mistakes which could be improved. Spell check doesn't catch these errors. Eg. "weeks after I was tortured by idea that" should be "tortured by the idea." Also the walkway on a bus is "aisle" not "isle"

Giving you 3/5 stars. Hope to give at least 4/5 on the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No one ever takes their wife on a bachelor party

And they sure AS FUCK wouldn't invite her on the party bus. The bachelor party is for guys and strippers.

So how in the hell does she end up in the bus? No pictures. No wives or girlfriends. And no one talks about it. Period.

It would have been more enjoyable if he woke up in bed with some nameless slut and worried about what she was going to do at the stagette she was going to attend.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 10 years ago
good story line

good story line ... I just really wish you would have taken more time and developed it.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
More detail

There had to been pictures and video taken. You sure no one fucked and creampied her? Maybe a number of them. Maybe DP. We need more details in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start

I like the part where he drops his pants and showes his hard on. Sounds like somthing I would do.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
This went in the toilet right at the beginning.

Doing lines of coke! Nothing sexy about that and then a woman who proceeds to trash her marriage while ‘coked up" and ‘trashed’ is just sad. Not sexy or hot.

1 Star.

sostisostiover 5 years ago
what an amazing language usage

selection of words and story telling skills are off the charts instant 5 stars and favorite stroy listed.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Filthy classless garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES